I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature

Bleach -spoiler-

Well i'm quiting bleach for good now until ichigo decapacitates Juha Bach.The only reason i came back to it is because of Yama's bankai and ichigo's. But after seeing two of my favorite characters in bleach get fodderized I can no longer read this bs. Yes it is good to see characters die but with so much power it's bull shit.

Kepachi-Fodderized-TBH
    Yamamato-Fodderized-Dead

Then Bach calling yama "weak" is hilarious considering the fact Bach had to steal yama's bankai to win is pathetic. He admited to being weaker then him 1,000 years ago and their is still no difference, so he resorted to stealing his bankai/powers -_-.

I will return soon with happiness ^_^

Status
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!

Re: Bleach -spoiler-

They are dead already they are soul reapers hence the name soul.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Bleach -spoiler-

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    Well i'm quiting bleach for good now until ichigo decapacitates Juha Bach.The only reason i came back to it is because of Yama's bankai and ichigo's. But after seeing two of my favorite characters in bleach get fodderized I can no longer read this bs. Yes it is good to see characters die but with so much power it's bull shit.

Kepachi-Fodderized-TBH
    Yamamato-Fodderized-Dead

Then Bach calling yama "weak" is hilarious considering the fact Bach had to steal yama's bankai to win is pathetic. He admited to being weaker then him 1,000 years ago and their is still no difference, so he resorted to stealing his bankai/powers -_-.

I will return soon with happiness ^_^
    He wasn't speaking in terms of his strength. He was referring to Yamamoto's weakened resolve.

It was pretty obvious what he meant. 80% of the damn chapter was Juha talking about the old days and how ruthless Yamamoto used to be.