View Poll Results: True avenger, Obito or Sasuke?

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obito

109 49.55%
  • Sasuke

111 50.45%
Page 3 of 10 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Oct 2012
    In the Shadows Observing.

Re: Who is the true avenger, Obito or Sasuke?

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    He never said it at all, those were his inner thoughts.
    you got a point there, I overlooked that detail.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    alright il make this as simple as i can, obito was there like you said to take the nine tails (eye moon plan requirement) but it was obvious that he could have taken the kyuubi and took off (when minato saved kushina and teleported), but what did he do he attacked konoha and TRIED to take minato out as HIS PERSONAL REVENGE (he did something that had nothing to do with the eye moon plan) minato was never in his way, it was obvious that obito was there to kill minato. the attacking konoha and minato was his revenge
    Thats only you theory and nothing more. As manga stands for now, Obito was never inetersed in any kind of revenge.

Status
    Oct 2012

alright il make this as simple as i can, obito was there like you said to take the nine tails (eye moon plan requirement) but it was obvious that he could have taken the kyuubi and took off (when minato saved kushina and teleported), but what did he do he attacked konoha and TRIED to take minato out as HIS PERSONAL REVENGE (he did something that had nothing to do with the eye moon plan) minato was never in his way, it was obvious that obito was there to kill minato. the attacking konoha and minato was his revenge
    excellent point there.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Look into my eyes

I don't think Obito fits in the catagory of revenge..... if that was the case, he would have tryed to kill kakashi a long time ago. Saskue is defently a true avenger, din't even hesitate huring or killing his team mates if they were in the way. But in the recent turn of events with that heart to heart talk with his dead brother from the edo tensi, I think he has changed, I hope.

Status
    Aug 2012
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"

Thats only you theory and nothing more. As manga stands for now, Obito was never inetersed in any kind of revenge.
    wow, so you believe non of it even when its logical and adds up, you know the manga is not going to answer all your questions. some stuff are just obvious but if you have a better explanation to why obito attacked konoha (attacking konoha happene after he took the kyuubi and has nothing to do with it) then go ahead

Status
    Aug 2012
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.

not ..... exactly ....., RIN'S death was nothing but a trigger so obito can see the world from madara's view (a desperate view), it made him think (like madara) that the eye moon plan is the only way to peace even if its fake.
    Everyone keep saying Sasuke got manipulated but what about Obito ? Do you really think Zetsu just happened to see what was going with Kakashi and the Mist ? Oh and create fake happiness.. That's no avenger. Just a very pathetic guy

Status
    Aug 2012
    "It is the mark of an
    accepting it"

Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    Everyone keep saying Sasuke got manipulated but what about Obito ? Do you really think Zetsu just happened to see what was going with Kakashi and the Mist ? Oh and create fake happiness.. That's no avenger. Just a very pathetic guy
    easy there, i can speae only for my self and we ALL what happened to sasuke (he was manipulated from day one), now you can't say the same about obito until we see all what happened to him so ..... until then

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

wow, so you believe non of it even when its logical and adds up, you know the manga is not going to answer all your questions. some stuff are just obvious
    As for Konoha: that was Madaras ambition to begin with.
    As for Minato: Obito knew how strong he was so he wanted to dispose of him.

So those "obvious" things you are talking about are not so obvious. Like I said, if Obito was true avenger Kakashi would be first on his list.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

And for those who think Obito attacked Konoha and Minato was for revenge you couldn't be more wrong becuase Obito attacked Konoha and for two reasons.....first, he wanted to the make Konoha believe the Uchihas were behind the nine tails attack does starting a civil war between the Uchihas and Konoha. Second, he attacked Minato so he can get Kurama from Kushina making his plan on become the Ten tails easier and i think the only way to use Infinite Tsukuyomi is throw the Ten tails.

Look at the moon eye plan and now look at the Juubi's eyes.

P.O.P Hold it down forgetthename16's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Based God

Quote Originally Posted by wolfx View Post
    For sasuke it was "my big bro died for konoha, ima destroy konoha"
    no your mistaking.... he only wants to destroy konoha because they ordered itachi to slay the entire uchiha clan. then after sasuke killed itachi and found out that itachi has been protecting him and konoha this whole time..... he went crazy and wanted revenge.... wouldnt you????

Status
    Aug 2012
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.

easy there, i can speae only for my self and we ALL what happened to sasuke (he was manipulated from day one), now you can't say the same about obito until we see all what happened to him so ..... until then
    As you said some things are just obvious, Obito got indoctrinated by Madara. It's also true that we don't know the full story yet but Kishi's been hinting at that ( love for Rin ) since we ''discovered'' Tobi's identity. Well let's just wait and see

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

Since no one seemed to read this the first time, I'll write it again:

Obito doesn't seem to be out to destroy anyone, but rather put them in his own utopia genjutsu.

Sasuke is (well, he was) bent on killing all of Konoha. For revenge.

I say Sasuke is the avenger, Obito is the savior (in his own mind)

Status
    Aug 2012
    "It is the mark of an
    accepting it"

As for Konoha: that was Madaras ambition to begin with.
    As for Minato: Obito knew how strong he was so he wanted to dispose of him.

So those "obvious" things you are talking about are not so obvious. Like I said, if Obito was true avenger Kakashi would be first on his list.
    we still don't understand anything about that situation (if it was as it seems obito would have killed him right there) and how strong minato was has nothing to do with the eye moon plan, if obito was there for only the kyuubi then he had his chance and still attacked minato and konoha. if it was only about the eye moon plan then it doesn't matter how strong anyone is and no one will know where or what is going on (if obito had the 8 and 9 tails already, there would have been no war and no one would even know whats going on) please make more sense man .....

Status
    Aug 2012
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post

Obito doesn't seem to be out to destroy anyone, but rather put them in his own utopia genjutsu.

Sasuke is (well, he was) bent on killing all of Konoha. For revenge.

I say Sasuke is the avenger, Obito is the savior (in his own mind)
    I agree. Obito thinks he's doing the right thing but all he's doing is just lying to himself and fleeing reality

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

we still don't understand anything about that situation (if it was as it seems obito would have killed him right there) and how strong minato was has nothing to do with the eye moon plan, if obito have was there for only the kyuubi then he had his chance and still attacked minato and konoha. if it was only about the eye moon plan then it doesn't matter how strong anyone is and no one will no where or what is going on (if obito had the 8 and 9 tails already, there would have been no war and no one would even know whats going on) please make more sense man .....
    1. Minato already knew about "Tobi", he knew that it was the person who stood behind attack.
    2. Minato was strong enough for Obito to consider him a threath to his future plans.

So I dont really see how what I said is sensless. You know what is sensless? Claiming that Obito was "better" (whatever it means) avenger than Sasuke, even though you cant even say for sure that Obito was avenger at all.

Status
    Oct 2012

Quote Originally Posted by forgetthename16 View Post
    no your mistaking.... he only wants to destroy konoha because they ordered itachi to slay the entire uchiha clan. then after sasuke killed itachi and found out that itachi has been protecting him and konoha this whole time..... he went crazy and wanted revenge.... wouldnt you????
    For sasuke it was "my big bro died for konoha, ima destroy konoha"

you just restated the same thing i just said only with more words.

Status
    Oct 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post

it's not his plan, its madara's obito is just "going along with it."

Status
    Aug 2012
    "It is the mark of an
    accepting it"

1. Minato already knew about "Tobi", he knew that it was the person who stood behind attack.
    2. Minato was strong enough for Obito to consider him a threath to his future plans.

So I dont really see how what I said is sensless. You know what is sensless? Claiming that Obito was "better" (whatever it means) avenger than Sasuke, even though you cant even say for sure that Obito was avenger at all.
    oh god .... who said obito was stronger than minato ?? :sy: obito had his ass handed to him. dude you don't make sense when you say minato is a threat to his future plans because of all what happened. this is the last time il say this so focus, if obito was there ONLY for the eye moon plan then he doesn't need to kill minato (he had his chances to take the kyuubi and take of but he didn't and headed to konoha to kill minato) killing anyone has nothing to do with the eye moon plan. like obito did now he can take all the jinchurikis and preform the eye moon plan while no one have a clue of whats going on, minato and every one else have no idea about the eye moon plan. so minato is no threat to what he doesn't have a clue about. again obito didn't need to take minato out to achieve the eye moon plan, so he did it as his personal revenge for not being there to stop rin's death. you know your not proving me wrong and actually your not proving anything, you just keep saying no :sy:

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfx View Post
    it's not his plan, its madara's obito is just "going along with it."
    Whatever, its still the same: Obitos no avenger. He himself said that this plan is also his ambition.

Status
    Aug 2012
    "It is the mark of an
    accepting it"

Whatever, its still the same: Obitos no avenger. He himself said that this plan is also his ambition.
    eye moon plan : obito's (and madara's) way to peace

attacking konoha and minato : his personal revenge so he could be considered as an avenger