Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member nevergiveup's Avatar
    Status
    nevergiveup is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    kakashi's reaction

    how would kakashi react when he see's danzo with the sharingan..would he be as shocked as when he saw tobi's sharingan and is kakashi's sharingan still the dominate one out of the 3??

    discuss
     
         

  2. #2
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: kakashi's reaction

    Quote Originally Posted by nevergiveup View Post
    how would kakashi react when he see's danzo with the sharingan..would he be as shocked as when he saw tobi's sharingan and is kakashi's sharingan still the dominate one out of the 3??

    discuss
    1.) Kakashi would be annoyed at how many people have a Sharingan these days if he's like me.
    2.) I think it's reasonable for him to wonder if he's Madara, given he doesn't have our information.
    3.) I wonder if Danzou can use it like Kakashi and copy and use other users' jutsu.
    4.) Does he have his own MS technique like Kakashi.
    5.) Why is Danzou's Sharingan so messed up.

    Those are five immediate things to wonder I suppose.

    It's like the Uchihas weren't wiped out, lol. Sharingans have become raffle ticket prizes.



    Known Sharingan users this point:
    Madara
    Sasuke
    Kakashi
    Danzou
    more?
     
         
    Last edited by leafeater; 07-19-2009 at 03:45 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ryuusaki's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuusaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: kakashi's reaction

    Narutos eye is covered up because upon being beaten up by the cloud-nins he awakened his sharingan too... >_>
     
         

  4. #4
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    who wants to know?
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: kakashi's reaction

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    1.) Kakashi would be annoyed at how many people have a Sharingan these days if he's like me.
    2.) I think it's reasonable for him to wonder if he's Madara, given he doesn't have our information.
    3.) I wonder if Danzou can use it like Kakashi and copy and use other users' jutsu.
    4.) Does he have his own MS technique like Kakashi.
    5.) Why is Danzou's Sharingan so messed up.

    Those are five immediate things to wonder I suppose.

    It's like the Uchihas weren't wiped out, lol. Sharingans have become raffle ticket prizes.



    Known Sharingan users at one point:
    Madara
    Itachi (now dead)
    Sasuke
    Kakashi
    Danzou
    more?
    lol if ur gonna say itachi when he's dead can't you say the whole uchiha clan(dead)?
     
         

  5. #5
    Nukenin antonie15's Avatar
    Status
    antonie15 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brasov - Romania
    Posts
    370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: kakashi's reaction

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusaki View Post
    Narutos eye is covered up because upon being beaten up by the cloud-nins he awakened his sharingan too... >_>
    yeah,the easy way to activate the sharingan,just cover your eye with bandages and there you go ... lol ,dosu had the sharingan too
     
         

  6. #6
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: kakashi's reaction

    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    lol if ur gonna say itachi when he's dead can't you say the whole uchiha clan(dead)?
    As asked for.

    I've edited the post.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •