Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    dominicansharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,678
    Location
    Bronx
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!
     

    600-605 explanation

    The Bloody Mist attacking Kakashi and Rin was a setup and the mastermind behind all this is Uchiha Madara! Yes the real one, the old fart that we saw in chapters 603-604, but how?

    It was said I think by Kisame or Mei that the 4th Mizukage was being controlled during the time when the Mist village was called the Bloody Mist. "It couldn't be Madara because the 4th Mizukage looks too young to be alive by that time" You may think that but, the 4th Mizukage if he didn't die when he died I say that he would be as old as Onooki! The Sambi didn't have a Jinchuuriki when the Akatsuki captured it, that means that Yagura had to die a while ago for the Sambi to revive. Yagura died young, thats why Edo Yagura is young.

    I don't know how Madara was controlling the Mizukage from his hideout but he was! When you look at this panel



    You can't see any dead bodies! That means that theres only Kakashi and Rin that are from the Leaf, the rest of all those shinobis are from the Bloody Mist, Kakashi and Rin were alone and were out of nowhere ambushed by this anemies. But why so many? Because this was very important for Madara to abduct Kakashi and Rin to brainwash Obito.
    How did Madara know about Rin and Obito? Obito was yelling their names when he was asleep and he talk to Madara that he was going to leave he's cave to be with them! (If Madara gets rid of both of them then Madara doesn't have to worry of Obito wanting to leave)

    Here ^ he tells Madara why he want to leave.


    Here ^ he reveals who they are.

    So back to Chap 605 when they guy from the Bloody Mist says "At least retrieve the woman"


    They thought Kakashi was dead so there is no need to take him back, IMO Rin is still alive but is at the brink of death!

    After revealing Tobi's identity was Obito, after revealing that Obito survived being crush by a rock was by slipping a lil bit and ending in Madara's hideout, you cannot think too far outside the box, so I will say that Rin was under a Zetsu's jutsu so she could look like an enemy. Just like a substitution jutsu when you attack it, it poofs after a sec and it is just a piece of wood, when Kakashi speared this "enemy" it turned out to be that that was Rin! That's why he was crying after he realized that he, himself killed Rin, Zetsu brings Obito to the scene at the perfect moment so Obito couldn't see what really happened!


    Also by Madara being so confident that Obito will return back! It shows that this is 100% Madara behind this! Even though by my theory it makes it sound like Madara had to go to a plan B to brainwash Obito, he was successful doing it.


    You may be wondering why I bolded Bloody Mist. Well When Madara was controlling the Mizukage, that's when the village was called like that, here the enemi says "Don't understimate the Village of the Bloody Mist


    Madara is behind everything.

    Maybe after that happened Madara or Zetsu told Obito what really happened but at that time is too late so he just kept going with the plan. I say that Obito learned the truth of those events because here, Obito's doesn't credit Kakashi for the kill, he says "You let Rin die"



    Thanks for your time.
     
         

  2. #2
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,797
    Location
    At the Round Table
    z.z
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    Didn't read all of it because i fully understand the recent chapters but skimming through and your logic is pretty much rep worthy.

    I really recommend that people fully read this, it explains everything in detail without being exhaustive.

    Tip to Thread Maker: Put Spoiler Tags around all your images to make your thread a easier read.
     
         

  3. #3
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    dominicansharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,678
    Location
    Bronx
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Didn't read all of it because i fully understand the recent chapters but skimming through and your logic is pretty much rep worthy.

    I really recommend that people fully read this, it explains everything in detail without being exhaustive.
    Thank you! It took me like an hour doing this thread
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,099
    Location
    Somewhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    Kakashi can see chakra flows with his sharingan he can separate A fake substitution Rin/Zetsu and the real Rin

    +rep for theory
     
         

  5. #5
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    dominicansharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,678
    Location
    Bronx
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Kakashi can see chakra flows with his sharingan he can separate A fake substitution Rin/Zetsu and the real Rin
    Is plot-shield just like Hinata could see through Tobi's mask with her byakugan but she didn't...
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member UchihaKira's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaKira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,634
    Location
    Kalafornia
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    I disagree, I think they say to retrieve her body because she's a mist spy and the body of a shinobi holds it's villages secrets. Also all of the mist ninja have on the masks for the body hunters / bounty hunters i forget what they're called, so imo they were trying retrieve/meet with Rin and Kakashi caught her or something like that. You did point out a few things I hadn't thought about though
     
         

  7. #7
    Uchiha Lord DaisukeUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    DaisukeUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    337
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    A bit far-fetched but not completely impossible.

    Good theory nonetheless.
     
         

  8. #8
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    dominicansharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,678
    Location
    Bronx
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaKira View Post
    I disagree, I think they say to retrieve her body because she's a mist spy and the body of a shinobi holds it's villages secrets. Also all of the mist ninja have on the masks for the body hunters / bounty hunters i forget what they're called, so imo they were trying retrieve/meet with Rin and Kakashi caught her or something like that. You did point out a few things I hadn't thought about though
    Ok but I wanted to point out more that is during the Bloody Mist time so Madara was controlling the village + why if they are not working for the village they would have said that? Their are affiliated with the Mist, their masks have the mist symbol if you take a closer look, is like Haku's mask
     
         

  9. #9
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    dominicansharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,678
    Location
    Bronx
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisukeUchiha View Post
    A bit far-fetched but not completely impossible.

    Good theory nonetheless.
    Thanks
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,675
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    I think she is a spy because she has Intel both on the mist village and the leaf Village
     
         

  11. #11
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    dominicansharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,678
    Location
    Bronx
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    Quote Originally Posted by xjimbox View Post
    I think she is a spy because she has Intel both on the mist village and the leaf Village
    Someone pointed that out too, it could be that
     
         

  12. #12
    Juubi HamzaVeli's Avatar
    Status
    HamzaVeli is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    674
    Location
    London
    "Dont Be Shy"
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    OK, Ok, - - - What If, I Mean, we have already seen kakashi fall under the hidden mist technique against zabuza, twice...so what if, hes caught in their jutsu again, fighting these guys?, they are from the mist, maybe they can use the technique to - - and so on, see where am goin with this ?
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Amelius's Avatar
    Status
    Amelius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    505
    Location
    Field of Trenzalore
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    Quote Originally Posted by HamzaVeli View Post
    OK, Ok, - - - What If, I Mean, we have already seen kakashi fall under the hidden mist technique against zabuza, twice...so what if, hes caught in their jutsu again, fighting these guys?, they are from the mist, maybe they can use the technique to - - and so on, see where am goin with this ?
    But you are forgetting that right now kakashi has a fully matured sharingan.... back when rin died he did not. So it possible a young sharingan could be fooled by the mist tech!
     
         

  14. #14
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,176
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    I would like to point out, that yagura is an adult.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/572/6
    He might have some growth disorder.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member ezequielosses's Avatar
    Status
    ezequielosses is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    "When you're sad and
    lonely, you can only count on
    money" Kakuzu the wisest
    man.
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    nice theory! exactly what i was thinking! +rep!
     
         

  16. #16
    Eye me maybe Bloodytaste's Avatar
    Status
    Bloodytaste is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    257
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    i guess black zetsu could be behind this told by madara, cuz he cant do a shit~ But well everthing u wrote seems legit. I reallly belive Kakashi & Obito shine to much, as if they were even more important then naruto & Sasuke. Well I like that, cuz im not the fan of the present storyline, i would loved a story told by the position of kakashi, so the manga should have started at his storyline would be much more intersting. Guess it would be also a better one calling the manga kakashi xD
     
         

  17. #17
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    dominicansharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,678
    Location
    Bronx
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    I would like to point out, that yagura is an adult.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/572/6
    He might have some growth disorder.
    Or maybe he is just mature, for example I consider myself an adult and I'm just 18.

    Quote Originally Posted by ezequielosses View Post
    nice theory! exactly what i was thinking! +rep!
    Thanks :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodytaste View Post
    i guess black zetsu could be behind this told by madara, cuz he cant do a shit~ But well everthing u wrote seems legit. I reallly belive Kakashi & Obito shine to much, as if they were even more important then naruto & Sasuke. Well I like that, cuz im not the fan of the present storyline, i would loved a story told by the position of kakashi, so the manga should have started at his storyline would be much more intersting. Guess it would be also a better one calling the manga kakashi xD
    I wouldn't go as far as calling the manga "Kakashi" lol but yeah, black Zetsu is very mysterious...
     
         

  18. #18
    Member
    Status
    Codex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    401
    Location
    yonder
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    Nice. I can get behind this. Certainly Madara's comments were very fishy, so I'm inclined to believe he's got his hands in all this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dominicansharingan View Post
    I don't know how Madara was controlling the Mizukage from his hideout but he was!
    Well, recent chapters have taught me that the more outlandish the theory, the more likely it is to be true. So, here goes nothing: Zetsu avatars. When Madara was supposedly sleeping through the montage of Ch. 603, he was actually remotely controlling one of the many Zetsu distributed throughout the world. I'm guessing he is capable of doing this because he's hardwired to the Gedo Mazou.
     
         

  19. #19
    Academy Student iceman85's Avatar
    Status
    iceman85 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 600-605 explanation

    interesting theory but let me point out a fact:

    if - as the few clues left here and there by Kishi show - the Obito's fall is happened at the same time of Yagura's ruling, then it wasn't Madara the person who was controlling Yagura with the sharingan. Madara is already old. For me there must be another character in the shadow younger than Madara...who is using a right eye, as shown in the following pages: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/507/12 and http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/507/13
     
         
    Last edited by iceman85; 10-11-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •