Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thats it! pain is a beast

i believe ppl are not giving pain enough props in strength. I think he is seriously underrated and is amazingly powerful. Pain is one of the strongest in this manga and i say the strongest in akatsuki... i havent seen madara yet but im going out on a limb and saying he is stronger than him for now.

pain has one of the most devastaing jutsu's and has tons of chakra with the most powerful dojutsu in the ninja world.

pain is the man!

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: thats it! pain is a beast

you havent seen zetsu yet as well you never know he could be a "beast" as well but yes i agree with you that pain is strong and the only reason why naruto beat him was because he eventually found out that someone was controlling him and he was able to eliminate all the bodies, with the help of the frogs.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont believe konan or zetsu is stronger than pain.. he was a leader for something after all

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u all do not understand pain is strong but he is not as strong as madara madara controlled him and has the power to controll the 9 tail fox madara is the strongest perso in naruto right now i do believe that zetsu is strong is strong but not much has been said about him to identify his power although for him to have lived true akatsuki all this time when everyone died he is strong

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I do agree a lil bit on that.. he was one of the strongest we hav seen so far.. takin down arguably the strongest hidden vill all by himself.. his jutsu's were incredible.. cud use the most powerful jutsus' of all the affinities

The only weakness I thought he had was against Genjutsu.. which Jiraiya used

And one thing more.. I believe his problem when fightin Naruto was that he cudn't kill him.. he cud only capture him alive.. but Naruto was extremely strong to b captured
    If it were a life-death battle.. pein cud hav killed naruto a few times during the fight.. but he avoided the vital points caz he wanted to capture naruto alive..

Havin said all that Madara is most likely the strongest though.. we havn't seen his full powers yet but frm wat has been shown in the manga so far.. it has been indicated several times.. he is insanely powerful

Last edited by chopsy16; 07-19-2009 at 05:42 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    I do agree a lil bit on that.. he was one of the strongest we hav seen so far.. takin down arguably the strongest hidden vill all by himself.. his jutsu's were incredible.. cud use the most powerful jutsus' of all the affinities

The only weakness I thought he had was against Genjutsu.. which Jiraiya used

And one thing more.. I believe his problem when fightin Naruto was that he cudn't kill him.. he cud only capture him alive.. but Naruto was extremely strong to b captured
    If it were a life-death battle.. pein cud hav killed naruto a few times during the fight.. but he avoided the vital points caz he wanted to capture naruto alive..

Havin said all that Madara is most likely the strongest though.. we havn't seen his full powers yet but frm wat has been shown in the manga so far.. it has been indicated several times.. he is insanely powerful
    this is all true

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the reason people think pein is so weak is because naruto knew peins secret and so it made him look weaker... he is UNSTOPPABLE unless you knew how to find the original. wich only people like karin or a sage mode person could find the original through feeling the opponets chakra....

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"Mr. nevergiveup" is right... Pain is seriously underrated...
    Pain being controlled by Madara. We dont know whether madara is more powerful or he just take advantage of pains psyche...Maybe he just brainwashed pain and took control of him...

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

If Nagato wanted to, he could've killed everyone in Konoha. As mentioned he needed Naruto alive. With regards to this though, I think it would've awakened the nine-tails if Hinata didn't. Also, Naruto was given information about Pein's bodies, and it was still an incredible and difficult fight.
    :teampein:

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's a lot harder to catch somebody alive than it is to kill them, especially when you have large-scale power attacks like Nagato.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Come on people, pain was and super strong, being used and controlled, is easy when adults act like kids. Which most villans do. Madana is a master of control, as most leaders are, he knows how to tell people want they want to hear, and is great at hiding his abilities so others think they are stronger.

Pain was able to do things never before known possible, his only problem was he was a cripple, but still casued all that damage.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    "Mr. nevergiveup" is right... Pain is seriously underrated...
    Pain being controlled by Madara. We dont know whether madara is more powerful or he just take advantage of pains psyche...Maybe he just brainwashed pain and took control of him...
    Madara is very smart and very clever. I say he is the most sly/clever ninja in naruto and messing with ppl's heads is one of his specialties.

Last edited by nevergiveup; 07-20-2009 at 02:28 PM.