Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!

A Sad Development For Obito Uchiha

I can't believe this poor guy is going through all of this. The guy was the most sincere loving character and has been twisted and manipulated by Madara Uchiha. It kills me to see that everything is gonna go downhill for him. Even his childhood was full of grief and sorrow. Take these points into consideration:

1. He LOVED Rin, not only as a friend but someone special to him. for him getting depressed when he loss the fight with Might Gia, see the lust Rin had for Kakashi as Obito looks in agony in Rins eye. Just take it in for a moment how sad the music is gonna be when this is animated. After seeing him Determined to show his love for Rin, all was ruined by her concerned to Kakashi. It's hard to admit for me but Rin was the source of Obitos pain.

2. He gave up his dream of being a full fledge Uchiha for his friends. After saving Kakashi from being hit from the rock, Obito was then demolished by the rocks that fell below him. Only thinking. About there friends safety he gave Kakashi his left eye, asking him to promise to "Take care of Rin

3. He regretted himself not being able to hang out with Kakashi some more, or to tell Rin that he loved her. It's hard to say but he did not die from being crushed from the rocks. And even with Half of his body gone and the little ounce of will power he had left and he still wants to go back the Kakashi and Rin What a heartfelt person!

Rins death We saw how everything turned out. And it lead to him basically going insane. Killing everyone in his path. And as things went along he told himself he was truly in HELL It's hard to picture a courageous Person like Obito can turn to a guy like he is now. A man can only hold so much. And with that happening it pretty much was the breaking point of the story. And this leads to the Obito we all know. A sad flashback indeed.

Now some of you people may think that Obito is EVIL that's not the case. Even if he's under the guidance of Madara you got to see things from his point of view. He's not evil. He never was to begin with he's been a victim of unforeseen circumstances. He may think what he's doing is good for mankind. And 25 years of planning and training it's gonna be hard to change his mind after all these years. I'm sure like people said that's he's gonna pull a Nagato or a Darth Vader. But we really don't know that for sure.

Obito Uchiha will always be remember for the person he is. And we will miss him when he dies and hopefully can be happy with Rin in the next world. It's been a good 2 months. Let's all remember what makes Naruto for what it is! Thanks guys!

Last edited by theRPGdude; 10-11-2012 at 04:58 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

Re: A Sad Development For Obito Uchiha

i think he would be remembered for starting a shinobi war.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!

That too. An accomplishment. He fooled the Kages into starting the war.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You only mad because i killed Rin! :scorps:

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

Nice!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAGE

when Tobi asked Naruto after the Pain arc "what did you say to Nagato, how did you make him turn sides" i felt as if he wanted a good answer that there was good in him at least thats how i looked at it , so i do think theres still good in him. who knows maybe Kakashi will be the next Hokage and Obito the next head of Root like Saratobi and Danzo but alot better friends. i really do hope he wakes up before he dies