Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 51
  1. #1
    Member Uchiha boii's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha boii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    the uchiha brothers beat kabuto with little to no difficulty as sasuke the only living member of the team had zero damage done to him itachi as an edo was much better of a strategy to take hits as he was immortal essentially i admit the genjutsu was the tuffest part but ms or ems sees through genjutsu its one of the 1st principles of the sharingan i feel kabuto got raped pretty simply here i mean they didnt even try to kill him so it was a simple battle to trap him in izanami.

    thoughts?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    -The Agent- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,508
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    You're wrong. They struggled to beat Kabuto because they weren't fighting to kill. SO in essence they did struggle, but if they were aiming to kill I'm pretty sure they would have killed him easier than how that fight happened.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    890
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    I agree Itachi was scolding Kabuto the entire time telling Him just be himself...Itachi had that fight won from the very beginning...Sasuke didn't really need to do anything
     
         

  4. #4
    Member K3nny24's Avatar
    Status
    K3nny24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    140
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    yes i agree good sir.
     
         

  5. #5
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    -Kabuto had no damage either.
    -Itachi was an edo
    -Kabuto was holding back also/he wanted Sasuke alive
    -Itachi died twice during that fight(chopped in half and stabbed threw heart)
    -Itachi only survived because as I said before, he was an edo.
    -Sasuke is alive only because Kabuto wanted him that way.

    Conclusion..if Itachi wasnt edo and Kabuto wasnt screwing around all emotional and sh*t, the bros would be dead.
     
         

  6. #6
    Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Posts
    9,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    -Kabuto had no damage either.
    -Itachi was an edo
    -Kabuto was holding back also/he wanted Sasuke alive
    -Itachi died twice during that fight(chopped in half and stabbed threw heart)
    -Itachi only survived because as I said before, he was an edo.
    -Sasuke is alive only because Kabuto wanted him that way.

    Conclusion..if Itachi wasnt edo and Kabuto wasnt screwing around all emotional and sh*t, the bros would be dead.
    We both agree both parties were holding back. So we can assume that if both parties kicked it up and fought to kill, the outcome of the fight would be the same with the same difficulty on both sides.
     
         

  7. #7
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    :rofl: Itachi was dealt many fatal blow which would have killed him if he wasn't edo Kabuto was trying to CAPTURE Sasuke that's why he was dealt no damage _O- where do you sasuke fanboys come up with this stuff? remember that technique called white rage? Did you see what happen to Sasuke?:D I can go on but I won't. Look at who agrees with the op. You guys kill me, it's one thing to say they win(which they wouldn't)but when you say no diff your only fooling yourself. here VV What's stopping Kabuto from killing Sasuke here and rewriting Itachi's tag?

    checkmategg(in case you didn't get it the cave kills them both)

    and that is just 1/3 ways Kabuto wins, get at me.
     
         
    Last edited by slaton02; 10-10-2012 at 03:07 AM.

  8. #8
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    890
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    -Kabuto had no damage either.
    -Itachi was an edo
    -Kabuto was holding back also/he wanted Sasuke alive
    -Itachi died twice during that fight(chopped in half and stabbed threw heart)
    -Itachi only survived because as I said before, he was an edo.
    -Sasuke is alive only because Kabuto wanted him that way.

    Conclusion..if Itachi wasnt edo and Kabuto wasnt screwing around all emotional and sh*t, the bros would be dead.
    When Itachi got stabbed it was a substitution jutsu with the crows point 1 fail
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/586/5

    When he was sliced in half Inzanami was already released point 2 fail
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/13
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Lilvic92's Avatar
    Status
    Lilvic92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Going to find "the one who knows everything".
    Posts
    1,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    When Itachi got stabbed it was a substitution jutsu with the crows point 1 fail
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/586/5

    When he was sliced in half Inzanami was already released point 2 fail
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/13
    This^ and +rep
     
         

  10. #10
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    When Itachi got stabbed it was a substitution jutsu with the crows point 1 fail
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/586/5

    When he was sliced in half Inzanami was already released point 2 fail
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/13
    Izanami activated afterwards fanboy, fangirl, fantranny whatever the hell you are.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Uchiha boii's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha boii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    lol obviously two uchiha are way too much for kabuto fighting at full power so kishi gives them the handicap of having to end edo tensai without killing him which kabuto had the perfect counter for avoiding genjutsu but itachi even told kabuto what was going to happen to him and he was trolled so bad its not even funny that was the quickest fight of the war then all kabutos badassness goes away with that fight its sad actually kabuto thought everything through but against sasuke and itachi i feel he did little too nothing to them alll itachis wounds were to set up izanami
     
         

  12. #12
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    When Itachi got stabbed it was a substitution jutsu with the crows point 1 fail
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/586/5

    When he was sliced in half Inzanami was already released point 2 fail
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/13
    Also,Tayuya Demon flute.
    Eats Sasuke before Itachi frees him and then Itachi's next.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member mafo's Avatar
    Status
    mafo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look into my eyes
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    meh itachi is the boss of naruto manga he could beat kabuto easy and did
     
         

  14. #14
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    890
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Izanami activated afterwards fanboy, fangirl, fantranny whatever the hell you are.
    You might want to go back and read the manga idiot...Itachi clearly says now I will activate Izanami then after activating it that's when Kabuto sliced him in half followed by Kabuto trying to rewrite the the Edo Tensei that's when Sasuke through his sword and the snake from Kabuto's stomach caught it and Sasuke then punched Itachi out of the way with his susanoo dummy...that's when Kabuto stabbed Itachi with the sword following the substitution from Itachi and Itachi cutting the horn off...Moron that's when the loop was started...face Kabuto got pawned
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Uchiha boii's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha boii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    as soon as kabuto lost his horn the battle ended did no one get that?
     
         

  16. #16
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    890
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilvic92 View Post
    This^ and +rep
    Thanks people just don't read and pay attention to detail in the manga lol
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Right before the battle began, Itachi told Sasuke not to over do it(Meaning he must hold back)
     
         

  18. #18
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha boii View Post
    lol obviously two uchiha are way too much for kabuto fighting at full power so kishi gives them the handicap of having to end edo tensai without killing him which kabuto had the perfect counter for avoiding genjutsu but itachi even told kabuto what was going to happen to him and he was trolled so bad its not even funny that was the quickest fight of the war then all kabutos badassness goes away with that fight its sad actually kabuto thought everything through but against sasuke and itachi i feel he did little too nothing to them alll itachis wounds were to set up izanami
    Kabuto was trolled but he's still>Uchiha bros.
    -Both sides were holding back
    -If Itachi was alive he cant set up Izanami effectively.
    -*White Rage* Itachi saves Sasuke.*Another white rage*Kabuto eats Sasuke and uses Demon flute on Itachi.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Uchiha boii's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha boii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Kabuto was trolled but he's still>Uchiha bros.
    -Both sides were holding back
    -If Itachi was alive he cant set up Izanami effectively.
    -*White Rage* Itachi saves Sasuke.*Another white rage*Kabuto eats Sasuke and uses Demon flute on Itachi.
    if he could do that why didnt he?
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Uchiha boii's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha boii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Kabuto was trolled but he's still>Uchiha bros.
    -Both sides were holding back
    -If Itachi was alive he cant set up Izanami effectively.
    -*White Rage* Itachi saves Sasuke.*Another white rage*Kabuto eats Sasuke and uses Demon flute on Itachi.
    i could also say amatertsu to the face then bye bye kabuto but the problem is its never that easy in no way did kabuto ever pose a serious threat in the fight
     
         

  21. #21
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    Posts
    5,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    -Kabuto had no damage either.
    -Itachi was an edo
    -Kabuto was holding back also/he wanted Sasuke alive
    -Itachi died twice during that fight(chopped in half and stabbed threw heart)
    -Itachi only survived because as I said before, he was an edo.
    -Sasuke is alive only because Kabuto wanted him that way.

    Conclusion..if Itachi wasnt edo and Kabuto wasnt screwing around all emotional and sh*t, the bros would be dead.
    Yeah. Itachi's lucky Kabuto edo tensei'd his @$$. Then he repays him by putting him under izanami.... Pfft. Kabuto got ripped off.
     
         

  22. #22
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    You might want to go back and read the manga idiot...Itachi clearly says now I will activate Izanami then after activating it that's when Kabuto sliced him in half followed by Kabuto trying to rewrite the the Edo Tensei that's when Sasuke through his sword and the snake from Kabuto's stomach caught it and Sasuke then punched Itachi out of the way with his susanoo dummy...that's when Kabuto stabbed Itachi with the sword following the substitution from Itachi and Itachi cutting the horn off...Moron that's when the loop was started...face Kabuto got pawned
    So what your trying to say all those OP techs from Kabuto wont work in reality?
    Demon Flute could immobolize them long enough for Kabuto to finish them off.
     
         

  23. #23
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha boii View Post
    i could also say amatertsu to the face then bye bye kabuto but the problem is its never that easy in no way did kabuto ever pose a serious threat in the fight
    Kabuto would just shed his skin.
    Amaterasu is useless.
     
         

  24. #24
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha boii View Post
    if he could do that why didnt he?
    Careless...underestimating....plot no jutsu.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member Kira Vs L's Avatar
    Status
    Kira Vs L is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Misconception Uchiha brothers had a hard time beating kabuto *slaps forehead*

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    When Itachi got stabbed it was a substitution jutsu with the crows point 1 fail
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/586/5

    When he was sliced in half Inzanami was already released point 2 fail
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/13
    point one they cant maintain susanno under this jutsu http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/4

    point two first time itachi died http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/582/3

    point three second time itachi died http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/14

    point four Sasuke did get hurt lol http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/586/3
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •