Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What is with people giving Oro second chances?

if hes really the epitome of all evil. i understand hiruzen and jiraiyas reasons. but not itachi's. he had him by the balls. but instead of beheading this psychopath and ending it then and there he cuts off oro's arm for absolutely no reason. and dont say "aww but he dont like killing" he doesnt like war either. he had to have known at that age of 13, oro would want to come back and start shit as a member of the worst organisation of criminals in the bingo book. surely he had to have known sparing him was a terrible idea even if it got him kicked out again. maybe if he was kicked out of akatsuki they could place a competant spy and get some actual work done. kabuto spied on all 5 nations without being found out and always managed to report back to konoha/orochimaru. itachi not ONCE, NOT ONCE did anything to help the nations. doesnt have to be himself as itachi, just henge into a civilian and anonymously pass on vital intel to konoha. not doing so when he was in a prime position to outwit tobi and zetsu is a warcrime known as treason. so much for the smartest man ever. cant even finish off the worst criminal in the world, a known child murderer nor tell everything he knows to the good guys, instead hoarding over it for no reason.
    anyway back to oro. surely hiruzen knew this guy would never stop. he should be used to the hard decisions having been hokage almost all his entire life. if he always knew orochimaru had malice and ambition but pretended not to notice surely he'd have been ready to kill him if needed. but when the time came to take action he blatantly failed in one of the most terrible costly blunders in konohas history. and after the blatantly selfish destructive actions of itachi i can understand kakashi still probably being skeptical about obitos itachi story. first thing he did was say "thats bullshit" probably because last time they actually met, itachi brutally savagely and cruelly tortured him for 72 hours and put him in a coma for no reason at all.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah

Re: What is with people giving Oro second chances?

This looks like a hate thread, but I agree with you on Orochimaru and the 3rd hokage. the 3rd was a sorry excuse for a hokage...im sorry

And your quote is pure fanboyism

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well Jiraiya tried but Oro beat him if i remember correctly. Hiruzen was way too soft. But as for Itachi, WTF? He waited too long too and because of that Orochimaru was able to escape his eternal genjutsu. GG Itachi :/

I'm not complaining though, obviously Orochimaru is my favorite character.

Hah, look at that, 666 posts >=)

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cause Oro is the ultimate bad guy unlike that soft ninja in your avatar. One beatdown was all it took for Gaara to lose that bloodlust...but not Oro.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

shut up orochimaru deserves it. after seeing jiriaya died, Tsunade is going to die now, orochimaru is the last sannin which i will cling to, but that slug princess better use shikkotsurin before she dies or else she truly deserves this :flaw: :flaw: sorry excuse for a sannin

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One beatdown was all it took for Gaara to lose that bloodlust...but not Oro.
    gaara lost his bloodlust because he realised it doesnt solve anything. gaaras inherently good, he just needed to regain his old self. oro has almost no motivation and always had malice and ambition. there wasnt anything to lose.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Jiraiya was trying to save his friend like Naruto except he gave up. 3rd Hokage was too soft as it was said...and who knows what Itachi was thinking...guess that shows just how much of a pacifist he can be ! That or he planned on using Orochimaru to help Sasuke....he was a good planner!