View Poll Results: Did Obito awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan for Kakashi?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plausible

    3 30.00%
  • Naa, they both awakened it in a different unknown way.

    7 70.00%
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    -We all know that Sasuke Uchiha awakened his Mangekyō Sharingan after learning the truth about his brother, Itachi so that prove that you don't have to actually kill your best friend to obtain it.

    -Obito and Kakashi both awakened it via as-of-yet unknown means.


    This brings me to my theory, I think Obito awakened his Mangekyō after Madara told him Rin died.
    I'm sure he told him more things to convince him to follow his moon project but Rin's death is probably what awakened his Mangekyō Sharingan.
    Maybe when Obito awakened his Mangekyō Sharingan, Kakashi automaticly awakened it as well because their eyes were both linked since they both belong to Obito?

    Even if Obito didn't obtain his Mangekyō that way I'm sure Kakashi awakened it at the same time.

    This sounds a bit crazy but I'd love to know what you guys think about it.
     
         
    Last edited by ForbiddenUzumaki; 09-16-2012 at 12:32 AM.

  2. #2
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    Are you serious
     
         

  3. #3
    Tiny pine forest way KobayashiShane's Avatar
    Status
    KobayashiShane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    Hmmmm i can't help but get this feeling someone has posted a thread like this before
     
         

  4. #4
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    The both took a dump at the EXACT same time
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Jakejonh's Avatar
    Status
    Jakejonh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    that isn't possible since kakashi only awakened his mangekyou sharingan between part 1 and shippuden, and Rin has probably died way before that, so... no, your theory is incorrect
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    You awaken your "MS" by going through a trauma. Your theory is as good as any i guess. If tobi uses his "MS" tech to become intangable then kakashi would have had it years ago .... that's if there both connected. It's all just speculation and assumption at this point but you might be correct!

    I personally think kakashi went through a stage in the two year time skip, were he felt useless and though about how he let rin and everyone close to him die. Then he fell to the floor filled with rage and guilt, thinking about how he can't let naruto and anymore of his comrades die infront of his eye's.. Then his "MS" awakened.
     
         
    Last edited by YellowFlash1; 09-16-2012 at 12:28 AM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,665
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    Obito had his mangekyou when he fought minato
    kakashi didn't he unlocked it during the time-skip
    and sasuke and itachi's dad said it requires special conditions, meaning more than one way
     
         

  8. #8
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by KobayashiShane View Post
    Hmmmm i can't help but get this feeling someone has posted a thread like this before
    I won't be surprised.

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    Are you serious
    Of course I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakejonh View Post
    that isn't possible since kakashi only awakened his mangekyou sharingan between part 1 and shippuden, and Rin has probably died way before that, so... no, your theory is incorrect
    How do you know he awakened it between part 1 and shippuden?
     
         

  9. #9
    Jōnin Commander Kokuo's Avatar
    Status
    Kokuo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    Kakashi most likely awakened his when Obito unlocked his because it's his eye and they're linked, but we still don't fully know how Obito unlocked it, most likely it will be explained within the next 2 chapters.
     
         

  10. #10
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    Kakashi and Obito obtained the MS by crying their eyes out.
     
         

  11. #11
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    da faq
     
         

  12. #12
    Sage Class Sephy100's Avatar
    Status
    Sephy100 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    I honestly think that when Obito evolved his sharingan to the MS that's when Kakashi's sharingan evolved to the MS. A non-uchiha should not be able to evolve a sharingan. There's a massive drain on their chakra just to have a sharingan so they have to keep it covered at all times so that they don't lose any chakra. I just can't picture Kakashi evolving the sharingan through training it just doesn't make sense.
     
         

  13. #13
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephy100 View Post
    I honestly think that when Obito evolved his sharingan to the MS that's when Kakashi's sharingan evolved to the MS. A non-uchiha should not be able to evolve a sharingan. There's a massive drain on their chakra just to have a sharingan so they have to keep it covered at all times so that they don't lose any chakra. I just can't picture Kakashi evolving the sharingan through training it just doesn't make sense.
    That's what I thought as well thus, when Obito awakened it, Kakashi probably obtained since they eyes are both linked.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member KyuubiHatake's Avatar
    Status
    KyuubiHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Virgina, USA
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weird people are the BEST
    people!
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    its hard to say when either of them awakened it. kakashi's couldve been when he saw obito get smashed by those rocks or when Rin died. Bt it wont be known until they officially say how it was. And obito's is unknown!
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,665
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    Obito had it when he fought minato
    kakashi developed it over the time-skip

     
         

  16. #16
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by KyuubiHatake View Post
    its hard to say when either of them awakened it. kakashi's couldve been when he saw obito get smashed by those rocks or when Rin died. Bt it wont be known until they officially say how it was. And obito's is unknown!
    If he obtained it back then I'm sure he would have developed it earlier.


    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    Obito had it when he fought minato
    kakashi developed it over the time-skip

    Maybe Kakashi didn't realize he had the Mangekyou Sharingan since Obito is the one who obtained it?
     
         

  17. #17
    Member fmfreak's Avatar
    Status
    fmfreak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    obito awakened his MS before kakashi
    obito fought minato with MS before kakashi awakened his

    i think obito awakened his MS when madara died (madara taught him everything about uchiha, senju and all, maybe obito grew to like him and when he died, KAMUI!!!)
    no idea about kakashi though......

    what i dont understand is one MS has one power in case of itachi, sasuke - tsukuyomi, amaterasu.
    but those of shisui and obito have identical powers i.e. kotoamatsukami (ultimate genjutsu) and kamui in obitos case.
    what about madara? he doesnt seem interested in anything other than susano (ems susano, rinnegan susano and complete form.....)
    wonder why nagato dint show susano

    any thoughts?
     
         

  18. #18
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by fmfreak View Post
    obito awakened his MS before kakashi
    obito fought minato with MS before kakashi awakened his

    i think obito awakened his MS when madara died (madara taught him everything about uchiha, senju and all, maybe obito grew to like him and when he died, KAMUI!!!)
    no idea about kakashi though......

    what i dont understand is one MS has one power in case of itachi, sasuke - tsukuyomi, amaterasu.
    but those of shisui and obito have identical powers i.e. kotoamatsukami (ultimate genjutsu) and kamui in obitos case.
    what about madara? he doesnt seem interested in anything other than susano (ems susano, rinnegan susano and complete form.....)
    wonder why nagato dint show susano

    any thoughts?
    Yeah but it's kinda weird to believe that the same eye awakened the ms 2 different time.
    I don't think you can use Susano with the Rinnegan, that's why Nagato never used it.
     
         

  19. #19
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    I was right about them awakening it at the same time :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
     
         

  20. #20
    Member xBread's Avatar
    Status
    xBread is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by fmfreak View Post
    obito awakened his MS before kakashi
    obito fought minato with MS before kakashi awakened his

    i think obito awakened his MS when madara died (madara taught him everything about uchiha, senju and all, maybe obito grew to like him and when he died, KAMUI!!!)
    no idea about kakashi though......

    what i dont understand is one MS has one power in case of itachi, sasuke - tsukuyomi, amaterasu.
    but those of shisui and obito have identical powers i.e. kotoamatsukami (ultimate genjutsu) and kamui in obitos case.
    what about madara? he doesnt seem interested in anything other than susano (ems susano, rinnegan susano and complete form.....)
    wonder why nagato dint show susano

    any thoughts?
    they both obtained the MS at the same time read chapter 605 again they both open there eyes and look up and BOTH have the MS Because there eyes are linked.
     
         

  21. #21
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by xBread View Post
    they both obtained the MS at the same time read chapter 605 again they both open there eyes and look up and BOTH have the MS Because there eyes are linked.
    idiots these days, look at the date of the thread.
    Like I said, I was right about them awakening the MS at the same time because they were linked which was before today's chapter. People believed Kakashi got his MS during the time skip and were all wrong!!
     
         

  22. #22
    Member xBread's Avatar
    Status
    xBread is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did Obito/Kakashi awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenUzumaki View Post
    idiots these days, look at the date of the thread.
    Like I said, I was right about them awakening the MS at the same time because they were linked which was before today's chapter. People believed Kakashi got his MS during the time skip and were all wrong!!
    Exactly.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •