Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sharingan and Senju DNA

This is my first thread so please dont be to hard on me. I dont know if it as been already made and my not use to the search bar or anything like that so dont flame and just tell me if I'm not the first.

So here's my therory: With the last chapter and the few before where we see Kakashi and Obito MS, I wonder if senju or hashirama DNA can unlock the true potential of a sharingan.

Kakashi-Obito: As seen in the few last chapter, kakashi and Obito and can use kamui but only Obito can use an extra power that Kakashi cant, he can phase himself in another dimension

Shisui-Danzo: It as aleady been state that Shisui can only use his MS power once in a decade and Danzo because of hasirama DNA can use it few time in one day.

The last one is mostly speculation but what if Madara unlocked his PS only when he gained a portion of hashirama's power. We dont know if he used PS in the fight versus Hashirama because madara said no one ever survived a fight with PS and we know Hashirama was still alive after their fight

Its only a theory so feel free to tell me if I'm wrong and like I said dont flame me if it as already been done and just tell me.

P.S. English isnt my first language so sorry if my english is bad

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sharingan and Senju DNA

Obito cant use the same thing kakashi can. Since it is obitios eye kakashi does have the abilities are similar but they are different kakashis allows him to teleport things from afar and obitos allows to teleport what he is touching.

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

Obito was "powered up" by the Zetsu body.

Hashirama's cells allowed Danzou to shorten the time length between uses.

As for PS -> We don't know whether he used this VS Hashirama or not (if he had it, I'm sure he used it).

So not saying you're wrong, just that we don't have enough info to tell one way or the other.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi and Danzo aren't both an Uchiha so what makes you think they can unlock the true potential of the Sharingan? now take an example to Itachi and Sasuke who unlocked the true potential of the Sharingan without a Senju DNA or Hashirama's DNA......so no,either Senju DNA or Hashirama's DNA can't unlocked the true potential of the Sharingan only Uchihas can.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You point out some great things that are still...sadly...a mystery to most people on NB and other forums too I guess.....

Get ready to be flamed for pointing out that Senju DNA is what makes Obito's Kamui what it is. You have my support though!

The Perfect Susanoo theory is plausible. But Madara has said that every one who has seen his PS has died. That might mean he has used it before, which doesn't really make sense to me just yet. Its not even debatable with the little information that we have.

But that was a great thread for your first one! + rep

Status
    Aug 2011
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!

About Kakashi and Obito, They got the same eyes Duhhhh :P , Left perform the ultimate physical Genjutsu while the right perform the ultimate Gen jutsu...Or I think it's the other way around but been awhile since I watch itachi and Sasuke fight. Anyone could correct me if I'm wrong but I know Kakashi has the eye with the Ultimate physical attack because he can Make objects dissapear to the same Deminsion as Obito's eye (which are the same eyes of course) at a distance while Obito has the eye with the ultimate Genjutsu cause he makes himself dissapear to another Deminsion or send only parts.. Anyways you're right about senju DNA if combine with Uchiha it can I would say "Boost" the powers of the Sharingan Mongekyou like Obito. He continues to use his Mongekyou many times without losing his sight Striaght away because of his half body being an artificial Body made of Senju DNA.

Last edited by xXBlazinNinXx; 10-10-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Kakashi and Danzo aren't both an Uchiha so what makes you think they can unlock the true potential of the Sharingan? now take an example to Itachi and Sasuke who unlocked the true potential of the Sharingan without a Senju DNA or Hashirama's DNA......so no,either Senju DNA or Hashirama's DNA can't unlocked the true potential of the Sharingan only Uchihas can.
    He didnt say Kakashi and Danzo unlocked it.....he said Senju DNA unlocked it!

And you dont even know what Sasuke and Itachi could have been with a little Senju DNA infused in them along with their MS, so dont talk like you do!

He is absolutely right about everything...the PS theory is plausible.

Obito's Kamui is definitely Godly because of Senju DNA.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm saying senju DNA can unlock the true potential of a sharingan not only a Uchiha. We dont know if Sasuke and Itachi unlocked the tue potential of their sharingan. For Obito and Kakashi, their power are very similar, I dont think their is a physical eye and a genjutsu eye but we can all agree Obito's power is stronger maybe because of half his body is from hashirama DNA or because it was the power in the right eye.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    He didnt say Kakashi and Danzo unlocked it.....he said Senju DNA unlocked it!

And you dont even know what Sasuke and Itachi could have been with a little Senju DNA infused in them along with their MS, so dont talk like you do!

He is absolutely right about everything...the PS theory is plausible.

Obito's Kamui is definitely Godly because of Senju DNA.
    What?....so you think Itachi and Sasuke have Senju DNA inside them?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What?....so you think Itachi and Sasuke have Senju DNA inside them?
    OMG! learn fukking english man! i meant 'if' they had senju dna like obito, their powers would have been on an unreal level

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG! learn fukking english man! i meant 'if' they had senju dna like obito, their powers would have been on an unreal level
    And you need to learn how to talk to people without saying shit things....anyway Obito had Hashirama's DNA since Madara got it from Hashirama and there is no proof to what your saying kid it's just what you think.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    This is my first thread so please dont be to hard on me. I dont know if it as been already made and my not use to the search bar or anything like that so dont flame and just tell me if I'm not the first.

So here's my therory: With the last chapter and the few before where we see Kakashi and Obito MS, I wonder if senju or hashirama DNA can unlock the true potential of a sharingan.

Kakashi-Obito: As seen in the few last chapter, kakashi and Obito and can use kamui but only Obito can use an extra power that Kakashi cant, he can phase himself in another dimension

Shisui-Danzo: It as aleady been state that Shisui can only use his MS power once in a decade and Danzo because of hasirama DNA can use it few time in one day.

The last one is mostly speculation but what if Madara unlocked his PS only when he gained a portion of hashirama's power. We dont know if he used PS in the fight versus Hashirama because madara said no one ever survived a fight with PS and we know Hashirama was still alive after their fight

Its only a theory so feel free to tell me if I'm wrong and like I said dont flame me if it as already been done and just tell me.

P.S. English isnt my first language so sorry if my english is bad
    Are u watching Danzo shippuuden? In Naruto Shippuuden he said he only can use it once a day.

Last edited by lsgteam; 10-10-2012 at 06:02 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And you need to learn how to talk to people without saying shit things....anyway Obito had Hashirama's DNA since Madara got it from Hashirama and there is no proof to what your saying kid it's just what you think.
    proof for what?!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sharingan = SO6P's eyes
    Senju DNA = SO6P's body

The SO6P gave one to each of his sons. So he technically divided his powers.... So what happens when you put them back together as one (a sharingan user having Senju DNA)???

UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

proof for what?!
    Proof that Sasuke and Itachi both may have a Senju DNA inside them since you said it in your other post.....learn to back up things before you start opening you mouth.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Proof that Sasuke and Itachi both may have a Senju DNA inside them since you said it in your other post.....learn to back up things before you start opening you mouth.
    I didnt frikkin say they had it! I said "if" they had it!! Thats why I frikkin told you to learn english! Back up your brain with some basic grammar first!