Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A big role for Poozetsu

Hello guys, seeing this weeks chapter I've gotten a new and small theory. I liked this chapter although I think Kishi could have skipped the fight and showed a conversation between Kakashi and Obito. Now, what I liked is that Obito has Mokuton, and has very good capability so this can cause a few pot holes for example;

If his other half of his body has the Hashirama dna and the Senju cells then what's to having Hashirama Senju's body? It may just be somthing for Madara Uchiha to enjoy because he fought Hashirama and has always been on par and had finally been able to see his death.

Ok well I've been talking to much and I've gotten this theory that Poozetsu, the guy who's curious about how poop and etc works. When Obito had saw Rin stabbed in the heart by Kakashi all of a sudden Obito's buddy ( Poozetsu ) took form into Zetsu, the kind of Zetsu we see in the manga ( The black and white ).

Now, the picture is showing Obito having little branches coming out of his buddy ( Poozetsu ) or himself, Obito. Now I'll make another theory but as of now let's talk about Poozetsu. Poozetsu is made from Hashirama DNA and Senju dna, if you've never seen a coloured picture of Poozetsu then look at the picture below me.

Not sure if this is canon or not but I think it is. Now, if Poozetsu had those little branches then he has one similar characteristic with Zetsu, but Zetsu has green branches or whatever coming out. Now if Madara Uchiha had possibly tought Obito everything, which will probably happen because this chapter it showed Poozetsu saying " No wonder why Madara chose you " now if he tought Obito how to transplant eyes, cells, everything then this brings that if Madara Uchiha died then Obito might of took his cells and transplanted it to Poozetsu which made him completely black and his eye on the left. After this then Obito possibly took another zetsu and combined it with Poozetsu which made the black and white zetsu.

This theory might sound good, or shit to anyone, now bash me all you want I honestly don't care. I've rushed the whole time and this theory probably has like no chance for it to being real but, hey Obito is Tobi and Madara Uchiha saved Obito. Anythings possible at this point.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l

Re: A big role for Poozetsu

I AM SCARED OF YOUR SIG!

Good theory though.

I peed my pants cause of your sig.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.