Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Chilling

Re: Shippuden is a disgrace to naruto (long read)

Naruto is nothing compared to shippuden
    Do you know how much kishi put in making shippuden
    Explaining plot holes
    How obito is alive
    Nagato and Itachi being used
    Ultimate Genjutsu
    Why Itachi did what he did to his clans
    Etc
    So really don't think so

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlhens View Post
    Naruto is nothing compared to shippuden
    Do you know how much kishi put in making shippuden
    Explaining plot holes
    How obito is alive
    Nagato and Itachi being used
    Ultimate Genjutsu
    Why Itachi did what he did to his clans
    Etc
    So really don't think so
    You have to understand by explaining plotholes he created more.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB

i find it funny how you said the characters dont act like real ninjas, you do know that real ninjas dont have fire breath / water powers etc but no1 said anything about that so why would it matter if they're all stealthy

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    i find it funny how you said the characters dont act like real ninjas, you do know that real ninjas dont have fire breath / water powers etc but no1 said anything about that so why would it matter if they're all stealthy
    Its a matter of they disregard all theyve been taught and rush in. A key example is team kakashi vs sasuke first time.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You'll always find if only you
    know where to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikashu View Post
    When was it said that Obito controlled Yagura causing the bloody mist?
    that was unnessesary because tobi is obito and was the man behind the mask and he was shown in the manga "death befitting a shinobi" controlling yagura so that says all.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude, I kind of agree. The ninja aspect of everything has some what fallen to the waist side, having him focus more on the characters powers. The best ninja in stealth can kill the strongest samurai, but would lose face to face. I did like the pein arc and the fight with The Kyuubi, I even liked the war arc at the beginning, but now that he revealed who Tobi is, I'm a little disappointed. Not because I was wrong on who he really was, but rather that there was absolutely no clues to it being Obito except that he showed his right eye and their hair was similar. Anyway, I hope a lot is resolved in the next couple of chapters.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTO View Post
    Dude, I kind of agree. The ninja aspect of everything has some what fallen to the waist side, having him focus more on the characters powers. The best ninja in stealth can kill the strongest samurai, but would lose face to face. I did like the pein arc and the fight with The Kyuubi, I even liked the war arc at the beginning, but now that he revealed who Tobi is, I'm a little disappointed. Not because I was wrong on who he really was, but rather that there was absolutely clues to it being Obito except that he showed his right eye and their hair was similar. Anyway, I hope a lot is resolved in the next couple of chapters.
    Well the show is at its climax so its unlikely. I don't understand why kishi is rushing though. Its either he is a bad writer or doesn't care for the series.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok Everyone that took the time to read this post need to take a quick hop and skip over to this thread http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...7013&p=8702690
    It is another well written post by another user. If this thread were sasuke, then this other thread would be naruto. worth the read

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”

I have already made a timeline that shows VBM(Village of the Bloody Mist) ended around the time Obito was crushed and had been happening before Obito even met Madara, before Obito was even put on Team Minato. Also if Obito was the person Kisame originally met controlling Yagura why would he say this, "I'm sorry for deceiving you for so long especially since you were the closest to him"

Last edited by Uchiha Legacy; 10-11-2012 at 12:18 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    I have already made a timeline that shows VBM(Village of the Bloody Mist) ended around the time Obito was crushed and had been happening before Obito even met Madara, before Obito was even put on Team Minato. Also if Obito was the person Kisame originally met controlling Yagura why would he say this, "I'm sorry for deceiving you for so long especially since you were the closest to him"

So are you saying they're two tobi's that look exactly the same? Obito looks exactly like the person who slaughtered the uchiha and controlled yagura.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!

Agree. Naruto shippuden does not feel like a ninja anime.

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

agreed on last point

Last edited by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu; 10-11-2012 at 12:29 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Is agree to a degree. Story is deffinatly being rushed....who remembers the last time a World War was fought in a two day period....on top of that all the fights were cut out. It's a problem when your 5 Kages are not only foddered, but done so off panel.

Tactics were still in the story, but with the war there are so many OP characters you can't do anything about it. For example during the Sasuke Itachi fight! Sasuke had the rigged Shuriken as well as using a set up for Kirin. Naruto used strategy in the Pain fight with smoke bombs to kill Naraka path. With the new fights it has sadely been Ninjutsu spamming and I agree with the Sharingan/ Jinjuriki thing...the Hyuga are useless now

Also agree with the let down of the Konoha 11 developement

However the story of shippuden is much better as far as plotline goes

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Is agree to a degree. Story is deffinatly being rushed....who remembers the last time a World War was fought in a two day period....on top of that all the fights were cut out. It's a problem when your 5 Kages are not only foddered, but done so off panel.

Tactics were still in the story, but with the war there are so many OP characters you can't do anything about it. For example during the Sasuke Itachi fight! Sasuke had the rigged Shuriken as well as using a set up for Kirin. Naruto used strategy in the Pain fight with smoke bombs to kill Naraka path. With the new fights it has sadely been Ninjutsu spamming and I agree with the Sharingan/ Jinjuriki thing...the Hyuga are useless now

Also agree with the let down of the Konoha 11 developement

However the story of shippuden is much better as far as plotline goes
    I think he could of done a better job overall. The plot gets my heart racing and excited but its not as often as the original did.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    So are you saying they're two tobi's that look exactly the same? Obito looks exactly like the person who slaughtered the uchiha and controlled yagura.
    Obito was the one who slaughtered the Uchiha with Itachi and fought Minato, but it is impossible for Obito to be the one who controlled Yagura. It could also just be a plot hole like you said that is if Obito did controll Yagura, because the timeline is off. So it couldn't have been none other than Madara. We also don't know what kind of genjutsu could have been used to control a perfect Jin. Only Shisui's eyes would have that kind of genjutsu. Unless Shisui was working with Madara?

Last edited by Uchiha Legacy; 10-11-2012 at 12:34 AM.

Top Deidara fan. Hipster Deidara's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Location reminds me of cats and cats spit out hair lol.. wait what do i put here?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was never here

here's my response

Thread considered...

I agree Kishi did rush. but he did a nice job.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    Obito was the one who slaughtered the Uchiha with Itachi and fought Minato, but it is impossible for Obito to be the one who controlled Yagura. It could also just be a plot hole like you said that is if Obito did controll Yagura, because the timeline is off. So it couldn't have been none other than Madara. We also don't know what kind of genjutsu could have been used to control a perfect Jin. Only Shisui's eyes would have that kind of genjutsu. Unless Shisui was working with Madara?
    I always thought shiaui did but onoki did say once your caught in madaras genjutsu its over.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Going to find "the one who knows everything".
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the Anime sucks but not the manga

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lilvic92 View Post
    In regards to consistency, plot, and all the pther issues i listed. Shippuden is good but original was better.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dream~ View Post
    I don't need to read your wall of text at all. I can get my answer right of by just reading your title.

Shippuden is no disgrace, first of all you probably can't draw and second of all you handle all you can't handle all this drawing, plotting, working, colouring and etc.

Nuff said.
    do not insult others, you wouldn't want to be insulted.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilvic92 View Post
    actually the manga is what sucks, the anime is a whole lots better, and i dont see why people find it hard to believe if a ninja uses a special jutsu in anime that wasn't written in manga, they don have it, that sucks, kishi have to include important points that were left out in the manga can you all imagine a group of people doing so many drawings, and work, when they could have cut it short and place it into a video. i believe in the anime just like the manga there is no difference, and i think fillers are what comes after when the anime is finished--------funny jokes----they dont make sense, but to laugh

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    This isn't a troll thread, i'll be giving clear examples as to why it ruins the naruto name. Sorry for any typos im on a phone.

1:The original series was about ninjas. Stealth, tactics, sneaking up on enemies. Shippuden fight scenarios go like this. "character approaches enemy, uses jutsu in front of enemy, disregards anything with tactics, uses same jutsu over again until fight ends". This is how a fight in the original series went down. "character thinks of plan, character attemps to ambush, ambush fails, mixes taijutsu with some ninjutsu attacks, thinks of another plan, repeat. Now shippuden dis start like that "ie naruto and sakura vs kakashi, deidara vs gaara, sasori vs sakura and chiyo" but as the series progressed we get fights like team gai vs clones, naruto vs orochimaru, team kakashi vs sasuke (first time at the hideout), and naruto vs kyuubi. Those were all straight up lets fight without strategy. They're more fights like that where they don't implament strategy or stealth. Kakashi said when naruto appeared on the bridge to help sasuke fight haku that a ninja never uses their jutsu in front of the enemy and does anyone remember the code sentence from the forest of death team 7 used? Shippuden fights consist of nothing ninja related in regards to the first series which made use of it heavily.

2:Consistency is another issue. Its great that stories evolve but disregarding everything you write is just ridiculous. Ages don't add up with whats been happening with the manga. AO stated that yagura was under a genjutsu and thats why the bloody mist happened. Thats inheritantly not true as in 605 the ninja say they're from the bloody mist. We know obito was the one who controlled her so that doesn't add up. Kishi is always changing the strongest hokage like it was the third then fourth and now first. The timeline doesn't add up with the databooks which kishi wrote might I add.

3 the story doesnt have a ninja like feel. It usually makes me think i'm watching dbz or reading dbz. The key elements that make up a ninja are gone. Its not about strategy its abOut whoever has senju dna, sharingan, rinnegan, or who is a perfect jinchurriki. Remember when team 11 wasn't behind naruto in terms of power. For the majority of the series it was like that. Now they're weak and useless....like raditz. All jokes aside in shippuden team 11 character development was disregarded and only naruto, choji, and sasuke got powerful. Sakura kinda did but she lost her resolve somewhere. Another thing that irks me is how the five kage were stated to be powerful and in previous fight it was amazing seeing them wreck faces but against madara raikage wasn't too helpful and mei was good in the beginning but kishi forgot about those two and focused on onoki and tsunade. It seems silly to make someone appear so powerful yet make them look like fodder against the most powerful character. I'll finish with my next point.

4: kishi rushed through the end of shippuden. No kakashi 1000 jutsus, no end to the kages fight, no word from team 11 (which im just gonna start calling them team raditz). I mean naruto didn't feel rushed but shippuden towards the end was rushed. Major fights were left out.

Note this is just my opinion. I do love this series and support kishi by buying his manga, but to me shippuden just doesn't seem like a good successor to the naruto name. Its plagued by inconsistency, ninja elements are not as heavily there, and it feels rushed.
    i agree with what you say, there is inconsistency in these chapters these days, but have you ever stop and think that Naruto and his friends are not fighting c rank or b rank ninjas anymore/lately. there going up against " S" RANK SHINOBIS THE STRONGEST OF THE RANKS. a simple tactic and battle styles wont work against these guys(akatsuki's and others etc). Naruto and his friends will have to go all out from start to match there power/strength, if they hold back, they're doomed. hence why inconsistency occurs.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What irks me is that the power level inconsistency compared to part 1.

Last edited by AngryRock; 10-11-2012 at 01:36 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zesto View Post
    i agree with what you say, there is inconsistency in these chapters these days, but have you ever stop and think that Naruto and his friends are not fighting c rank or b rank ninjas anymore/lately. there going up against " S" RANK SHINOBIS THE STRONGEST OF THE RANKS. a simple tactic and battle styles wont work against these guys(akatsuki's and others etc). Naruto and his friends will have to go all out from start to match there power/strength, if they hold back, they're doomed. hence why inconsistency occurs.
    Your right simple tactics won't work but its beginning to be rush in tactics. No thought process.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hey whos balls are in View Post
    It is much more versed into the ninja world considering that they just expanded the ninja world and actually brought political points into this. Ex. Danzo and his views and how war has been a huge idea thrusted upon the world.

They rarely mentioned another land in Naruto and there was not a ton of worry of being invaded by another country but being attacked by A single man. That's less realistic than Shippuden.
    All of the power levels just jumped up.

And the storyline is awesome the past has come back to really bit every single person.
    Minato died by his own student and helmed his duties to Naruto. And Kakashi's biggest failure is the cause of a war.

Everything is connected. We even found out that the past 100 years or so a man has been sitting in the shadows just for revenge on a dead man.
    Also we have Sasuke who has been manipulated by like 5 people and finding out how things in the ninja world are not what they seem.
    We find that Itachi who was known as a mass murderer saved the entire ninja world while being a Zombie.

And we finally get to see what it takes to be a ninja who is legendary.
    We get to see a portion of the SO6P power through Madara.

Naruto shippuden is awesome.
    I never said it wasn't but it has absolutely nothing on the original.