Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many gods will I have to
    kill today?

Re: Shippuden is a disgrace to naruto (long read)

Let's wait till we see the progression of Obito in the flashbacks, these type of flashbacks are interesting. Obito and Nagato have the best flashbacks thus far.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ive seen way longer ^.^

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree with everything you said. +rep

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Well then your opinion is worthless is you didn't read.
    i read it all i disagree with acouple things in many manga animes..... many others because fodder, thats just how it is when you say stealth isnt in shipuden anymore and strategy you are wrong not completely but there are reasons why its like this that make this point irrelevant for example the main fights in shipuden the ninjas arent fodder they arent just some random person do you think you can catch a ninja with stealth when your dealing with oro or kakuzu or hidan( thats immortal) things changed because in part 1 everyone was a kid and these kids faught eachother in the forest of death.... its like oro and sarutobi when oro attacked saratobi he didnt try to kill him during the exams in stealth because most ninjas have a 6th sense it just doesnt come out sucessful to try to assasinate...
    as the story proggresed how can you use stealth to kill when your sensed easily? also when naruto kakashi yamato followed/traked samui to talk to the raikage thats an example of using stealth. no strategy? sasuke used strategy againsed deidara.... naruto used strategy againsed the 3rd raikage he got intel on him to attack at the weak point.... also your saying shipuden is rushed? ha its not rushed at all you just wish that there was more fights and more content...... about inconsistency... no manga/anime is perfect when its so complex like naruto with jutsu , history, it could be hard to not make a conflict like how kakashi was an anbu at an early age it just happens but most of what you said was not true and proven wrong, and you say its a disgrace? you took it to far if you realy thought it was a disgrace? why would you watched tommorows episode? seriosuly saying this and still watching the series makes you a hypocrite

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Quote Originally Posted by bobssmurf View Post
    i read it all i disagree with acouple things in many manga animes..... many others because fodder, thats just how it is when you say stealth isnt in shipuden anymore and strategy you are wrong not completely but there are reasons why its like this that make this point irrelevant for example the main fights in shipuden the ninjas arent fodder they arent just some random person do you think you can catch a ninja with stealth when your dealing with oro or kakuzu or hidan( thats immortal) things changed because in part 1 everyone was a kid and these kids faught eachother in the forest of death.... its like oro and sarutobi when oro attacked saratobi he didnt try to kill him during the exams in stealth because most ninjas have a 6th sense it just doesnt come out sucessful to try to assasinate...
    as the story proggresed how can you use stealth to kill when your sensed easily? also when naruto kakashi yamato followed/traked samui to talk to the raikage thats an example of using stealth. no strategy? sasuke used strategy againsed deidara.... naruto used strategy againsed the 3rd raikage he got intel on him to attack at the weak point.... also your saying shipuden is rushed? ha its not rushed at all you just wish that there was more fights and more content...... about inconsistency... no manga/anime is perfect when its so complex like naruto with jutsu , history, it could be hard to not make a conflict like how kakashi was an anbu at an early age it just happens but most of what you said was not true and proven wrong, and you say its a disgrace? you took it to far if you realy thought it was a disgrace? why would you watched tommorows episode? seriosuly saying this and still watching the series makes you a hypocrite
    ^^Obvious troll is obvious.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^^Obvious troll is obvious.
    dude your a hypocrite saying shipuden sucks because theres no stealth i proved irrelevant, strategy not used? sasuke didnt used strategy to kill danzou? didnt gara use strategy to defeat the tsunshinkage not sure how you spell his name.... most of what you said is untrue and a bad reason to hate on the anime, i also know you will watch tommorow episode your a HYPOCRITE and calling me a troll? your retarded

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Toxic View Post
    another troll thread
    seriously and this guy calls me a troll? wtf

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Let me start by saying that Shippuden>>>>>Original by a long shot.

-The storyline is deeper, darker, complex and more interesting then ever before.
    -The Akatsuki alone makes it better then the original serie. Badass top tier villains, not kid fighting each other anymore. Plus Orochimaru is back. We are in the big leagues now.
    -Knowing more stuff about other villages and their Kages/bodyguards. We are getting more infos on the history of Konoha and other villages.
    -The fights are more EPIC by far
    -Naruto vs Pein -Jiraiya vs Pein
    -Sasuke vs Itachi -Kakashi and team 10 vs Kakuzu and hidan
    -Sasuke vs Deidera -Sakura and Lady Chiyo vs Sasori
    -Taka vs Raikage/bodyguard followed by the other Kages
    -The entire flashback about the birth of Naruto plus his fight with the 9tails
    -The entire war arc (from chapter 559 till now, we saw some over the top crazy fights and it's impossible to deny that).

-Even if it's true that most of Konoha 11 aren't getting enough screen time or char. dev, many other characters have received a lot: Kakashi, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, InoShikaCho, other Kages plus some bodyguards, Naruto, Sasuke, Sai, all Akatsuki members etc.
    -Shippuden is also longer.

Also, it might be an anime about ninjas but it's Kishi's story. If he wanted them all to fly and throw laser beams from their eyes, it would be his decision.

Shippuden isn't perfect but it's a great manga, is quite intriging and BETTER then the original.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    your face is a disgrace
    if it's such a disgrace why would you make a wall of text about it on a naruto site :flaw:

EDIT: When you can create a manga better than kish's then you have the right to call anything about naruto a disgrace
    but until you can sell thousands of copies every week with a manga gtfo and s.t.f.u.
    I suppose pet rocks was a great idea as they sold like hot cakes. The problem in your logic is your equating sales with quality.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippudenRules View Post
    Let me start by saying that Shippuden>>>>>Original by a long shot.

-The storyline is deeper, darker, complex and more interesting then ever before.
    -The Akatsuki alone makes it better then the original serie. Badass top tier villains, not kid fighting each other anymore. Plus Orochimaru is back. We are in the big leagues now.
    -Knowing more stuff about other villages and their Kages/bodyguards. We are getting more infos on the history of Konoha and other villages.
    -The fights are more EPIC by far
    -Naruto vs Pein -Jiraiya vs Pein
    -Sasuke vs Itachi -Kakashi and team 10 vs Kakuzu and hidan
    -Sasuke vs Deidera -Sakura and Lady Chiyo vs Sasori
    -Taka vs Raikage/bodyguard followed by the other Kages
    -The entire flashback about the birth of Naruto plus his fight with the 9tails
    -The entire war arc (from chapter 559 till now, we saw some over the top crazy fights and it's impossible to deny that).

-Even if it's true that most of Konoha 11 aren't getting enough screen time or char. dev, many other characters have received a lot: Kakashi, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, InoShikaCho, other Kages plus some bodyguards, Naruto, Sasuke, Sai, all Akatsuki members etc.
    -Shippuden is also longer.

Also, it might be an anime about ninjas but it's Kishi's story. If he wanted them all to fly and throw laser beams from their eyes, it would be his decision.

Shippuden isn't perfect but it's a great manga, is quite intriging and BETTER then the original.
    The original will be superior because kishi actually put work into it. He had a consistent story in the original. Nowadays everything is changing and the timeline which he created he decided to ruin at the end of the story.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Be who you are and say
    what you feel, because those
    who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't
    mind." - Dr. Seuss

Honestly I still believe in Sarutobi (prime)
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=252063

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please explain how it is one of the most popular manga in the world?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The original will be superior because kishi actually put work into it. He had a consistent story in the original. Nowadays everything is changing and the timeline which he created he decided to ruin at the end of the story.
    How the hell is he going to ruin the ending? Have you seen the plot structure and character development. I doubt you passed highschool english

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!

thiss ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Dream~ View Post
    I don't need to read your wall of text at all. I can get my answer right of by just reading your title.

Shippuden is no disgrace, first of all you probably can't draw and second of all you handle all you can't handle all this drawing, plotting, working, colouring and etc.

Nuff said.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they're getting stronger.
    DB = PT 1
    DBZ = Early PT 2
    DBGT = Late PT 2

In terms of power levels & stuff..

It would get boring if it was like pt 1 for what, 12 years?
    Ninja tactics get thrown out the window when you can toss around TBB's like nothing lmao.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a horrible night to have
    a curse.

Shippuden has so many things happening at once that it kinda backfired. Kishi created overpowered characters only not be able to deal with them properly due to plot restriction he decided to drive them through unrealistic situations. There's a huge power gap on the Naruto realm, the battles feel rushed, there's power spamming and jutsus that seemed to be conveniently created as the easy way out of certain battles. It's unsatisfying.

Despite this Shippuden is still enjoyable to me. There's new interesting characters, we see more of the Naruto realm, some well made arks here and there and some nice character development.
    It's flawed but it's far from a disgrace. Whatever floats on your boat I guess.

Last edited by Ceae; 10-14-2012 at 01:07 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PureSkillz View Post
    they're getting stronger.
    DB = PT 1
    DBZ = Early PT 2
    DBGT = Late PT 2

In terms of power levels & stuff..

It would get boring if it was like pt 1 for what, 12 years?
    Ninja tactics get thrown out the window when you can toss around TBB's like nothing lmao.
    what? are you really saying that early shippuden power levelBZ, you high man, and lol at DBGT part, that's just nonsense.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

at 1st i was just about to get ready to disagree with everything but then i started reading it and its all accurate i dont like the fights being skipped i hate that i havent seen lee neji hinata kiba go off show there full power its true about the bloody mist thing but even though it is true i must admit have no problem with the straight up fighting it lets me see just whos more powerful i do hate though that its no taijustsu jusy a bunch of throwing jutsu at each other like narutos rasengan with all his power he just keeps throwing them out and with the strongest hokage thing like yes wtf i mean i never considered the third the strongest cause even as an old man you must be able to beat orochimaru and his jutsu didnt seem to be on a powerful enough scale the 4th is my favorite but seeing what madara can do makes me think how strong was the 1st that he was able to stop him and if thats the case why didnt him and the2nd completely obliterate the 3rd

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

well , i like all the arcs so far , especially the pain & kage arcs the best , the war its gonna get there eventually , although the manga right now right now its getting really hard to read for me at least , i dont mind tobi being obito , but his background story as to why he became like that its completly BS for me , guess we have to wait and see what happens in the end .

the only thing that really pissssi me of its naruto so fixtating with sasuke & obitos powers

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut

Kisame recognized obito was (he has the same hair as he did when he controlled yagura.) also he said sorry for deceiving you after deidara died and kisame said oh its you.
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...91#post8695891

Look at that post I made.Proof that Obito wasnt controlling Yagura and it wasnt Madara either.

Respected and Feared
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The fellow countrymen of
    the Konoha make up each part
    of my body… those of the
    village believe in me, and I
    believe in them… That's what
    it means to be Hokage!"

Kishi doesn't focus on stuff , he doesn't want to focus on. by Shippuden your refering to the Naruto post-timeskip? or the anime?? Cause the anime in no way in hell is rushed.. The fillers of Naruto make up for it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dream~ View Post
    I don't need to read your wall of text at all. I can get my answer right of by just reading your title.

Shippuden is no disgrace, first of all you probably can't draw and second of all you handle all you can't handle all this drawing, plotting, working, colouring and etc.

Nuff said.
    +1000000000 ^

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

even if naruto was adjusted to have a real ending, without shippuden, naruto would not be even as popular as bleach, not knocking, just saying it is less popular than naruto. without shipp, this may be bleach base.... for better or for worse

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

U see it your which is fine, but I like part1 ,and also shippuden I thinks he's allowed 2 take it any direction he wants its not like he's making a remake. He started with the end in mind when creating this so I have no problem with direction he took the series.I think disgrace is 2 strong of a word

Greatest Hokage Naruto king of Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I honestly think shippuden is better than the first series(although both are great). Shippuden expanded and opened up the story so much. In part 1 we didn't know anything about the real itachi, lots of major character's pasts(like jiraya for example), who narutos parents really were, other kage, other akatsuki, or how ridiculously powerful Naruto and sasuke have gotten.