Page 4 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    "Be who you are and say
    what you feel, because those
    who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't
    mind." - Dr. Seuss

Re: Shippuden is a disgrace to naruto (long read)

Honestly I still believe in Sarutobi (prime)
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=252063

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Please explain how it is one of the most popular manga in the world?

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    The original will be superior because kishi actually put work into it. He had a consistent story in the original. Nowadays everything is changing and the timeline which he created he decided to ruin at the end of the story.
    How the hell is he going to ruin the ending? Have you seen the plot structure and character development. I doubt you passed highschool english

Status
    Jan 2011
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!

thiss ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Dream~ View Post
    I don't need to read your wall of text at all. I can get my answer right of by just reading your title.

Shippuden is no disgrace, first of all you probably can't draw and second of all you handle all you can't handle all this drawing, plotting, working, colouring and etc.

Nuff said.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

they're getting stronger.
    DB = PT 1
    DBZ = Early PT 2
    DBGT = Late PT 2

In terms of power levels & stuff..

It would get boring if it was like pt 1 for what, 12 years?
    Ninja tactics get thrown out the window when you can toss around TBB's like nothing lmao.

Status
    Oct 2012
    What a horrible night to have
    a curse.

Shippuden has so many things happening at once that it kinda backfired. Kishi created overpowered characters only not be able to deal with them properly due to plot restriction he decided to drive them through unrealistic situations. There's a huge power gap on the Naruto realm, the battles feel rushed, there's power spamming and jutsus that seemed to be conveniently created as the easy way out of certain battles. It's unsatisfying.

Despite this Shippuden is still enjoyable to me. There's new interesting characters, we see more of the Naruto realm, some well made arks here and there and some nice character development.
    It's flawed but it's far from a disgrace. Whatever floats on your boat I guess.

Last edited by Ceae; 10-14-2012 at 02:07 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PureSkillz View Post
    they're getting stronger.
    DB = PT 1
    DBZ = Early PT 2
    DBGT = Late PT 2

In terms of power levels & stuff..

It would get boring if it was like pt 1 for what, 12 years?
    Ninja tactics get thrown out the window when you can toss around TBB's like nothing lmao.
    what? are you really saying that early shippuden power levelBZ, you high man, and lol at DBGT part, that's just nonsense.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

at 1st i was just about to get ready to disagree with everything but then i started reading it and its all accurate i dont like the fights being skipped i hate that i havent seen lee neji hinata kiba go off show there full power its true about the bloody mist thing but even though it is true i must admit have no problem with the straight up fighting it lets me see just whos more powerful i do hate though that its no taijustsu jusy a bunch of throwing jutsu at each other like narutos rasengan with all his power he just keeps throwing them out and with the strongest hokage thing like yes wtf i mean i never considered the third the strongest cause even as an old man you must be able to beat orochimaru and his jutsu didnt seem to be on a powerful enough scale the 4th is my favorite but seeing what madara can do makes me think how strong was the 1st that he was able to stop him and if thats the case why didnt him and the2nd completely obliterate the 3rd

Status
    Aug 2012
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

well , i like all the arcs so far , especially the pain & kage arcs the best , the war its gonna get there eventually , although the manga right now right now its getting really hard to read for me at least , i dont mind tobi being obito , but his background story as to why he became like that its completly BS for me , guess we have to wait and see what happens in the end .

the only thing that really pissssi me of its naruto so fixtating with sasuke & obitos powers

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Left Nut

Kisame recognized obito was (he has the same hair as he did when he controlled yagura.) also he said sorry for deceiving you after deidara died and kisame said oh its you.
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...91#post8695891

Look at that post I made.Proof that Obito wasnt controlling Yagura and it wasnt Madara either.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Kishi doesn't focus on stuff , he doesn't want to focus on. by Shippuden your refering to the Naruto post-timeskip? or the anime?? Cause the anime in no way in hell is rushed.. The fillers of Naruto make up for it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dream~ View Post
    I don't need to read your wall of text at all. I can get my answer right of by just reading your title.

Shippuden is no disgrace, first of all you probably can't draw and second of all you handle all you can't handle all this drawing, plotting, working, colouring and etc.

Nuff said.
    +1000000000 ^

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

even if naruto was adjusted to have a real ending, without shippuden, naruto would not be even as popular as bleach, not knocking, just saying it is less popular than naruto. without shipp, this may be bleach base.... for better or for worse

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

U see it your which is fine, but I like part1 ,and also shippuden I thinks he's allowed 2 take it any direction he wants its not like he's making a remake. He started with the end in mind when creating this so I have no problem with direction he took the series.I think disgrace is 2 strong of a word

Greatest Hokage Naruto king of Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

I honestly think shippuden is better than the first series(although both are great). Shippuden expanded and opened up the story so much. In part 1 we didn't know anything about the real itachi, lots of major character's pasts(like jiraya for example), who narutos parents really were, other kage, other akatsuki, or how ridiculously powerful Naruto and sasuke have gotten.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

This isn't a troll thread, i'll be giving clear examples as to why it ruins the naruto name. Sorry for any typos im on a phone.

1:The original series was about ninjas. Stealth, tactics, sneaking up on enemies. Shippuden fight scenarios go like this. "character approaches enemy, uses jutsu in front of enemy, disregards anything with tactics, uses same jutsu over again until fight ends". This is how a fight in the original series went down. "character thinks of plan, character attemps to ambush, ambush fails, mixes taijutsu with some ninjutsu attacks, thinks of another plan, repeat. Now shippuden dis start like that "ie naruto and sakura vs kakashi, deidara vs gaara, sasori vs sakura and chiyo" but as the series progressed we get fights like team gai vs clones, naruto vs orochimaru, team kakashi vs sasuke (first time at the hideout), and naruto vs kyuubi. Those were all straight up lets fight without strategy. They're more fights like that where they don't implament strategy or stealth. Kakashi said when naruto appeared on the bridge to help sasuke fight haku that a ninja never uses their jutsu in front of the enemy and does anyone remember the code sentence from the forest of death team 7 used? Shippuden fights consist of nothing ninja related in regards to the first series which made use of it heavily.

2:Consistency is another issue. Its great that stories evolve but disregarding everything you write is just ridiculous. Ages don't add up with whats been happening with the manga. AO stated that yagura was under a genjutsu and thats why the bloody mist happened. Thats inheritantly not true as in 605 the ninja say they're from the bloody mist. We know obito was the one who controlled her so that doesn't add up. Kishi is always changing the strongest hokage like it was the third then fourth and now first. The timeline doesn't add up with the databooks which kishi wrote might I add.

3 the story doesnt have a ninja like feel. It usually makes me think i'm watching dbz or reading dbz. The key elements that make up a ninja are gone. Its not about strategy its abOut whoever has senju dna, sharingan, rinnegan, or who is a perfect jinchurriki. Remember when team 11 wasn't behind naruto in terms of power. For the majority of the series it was like that. Now they're weak and useless....like raditz. All jokes aside in shippuden team 11 character development was disregarded and only naruto, choji, and sasuke got powerful. Sakura kinda did but she lost her resolve somewhere. Another thing that irks me is how the five kage were stated to be powerful and in previous fight it was amazing seeing them wreck faces but against madara raikage wasn't too helpful and mei was good in the beginning but kishi forgot about those two and focused on onoki and tsunade. It seems silly to make someone appear so powerful yet make them look like fodder against the most powerful character. I'll finish with my next point.

4: kishi rushed through the end of shippuden. No kakashi 1000 jutsus, no end to the kages fight, no word from team 11 (which im just gonna start calling them team raditz). I mean naruto didn't feel rushed but shippuden towards the end was rushed. Major fights were left out.

Note this is just my opinion. I do love this series and support kishi by buying his manga, but to me shippuden just doesn't seem like a good successor to the naruto name. Its plagued by inconsistency, ninja elements are not as heavily there, and it feels rushed.
    As to the 4th one, which is the only one I've read, Naruto nor Shippuden showed Kakashi's 1000 jutsu, so how does that make it any more of a disgrace? Not saying I like Naruto as much as Bleach....but I think this is more of an opinion, and not at all logical.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexorian View Post
    As to the 4th one, which is the only one I've read, Naruto nor Shippuden showed Kakashi's 1000 jutsu, so how does that make it any more of a disgrace? Not saying I like Naruto as much as Bleach....but I think this is more of an opinion, and not at all logical.
    he was on a rampage and if I remembered correctly was going to show of the Justus and next thing you know he pops out during naruto and bee vs Tobi

Status
    Feb 2012
    just minding my business

well there've been so many changes, e.g in the part 1 byakugan seems almost on the same level with sharingan but now its just a piece of crap

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Plus Rep. That was ****ing good.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

i completely agree with all ur points except the part about Naruto shippuden being a disgrace...... ur goin too far with that. i think u could've made ur point without saying that. Otherwise, i think ur thread is very good and ppl reading it should show some respect because wat u say is true but i guess some of these nb fans just cant admit it.... :D