Page 4 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Shippuden is a disgrace to naruto (long read)

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    This isn't a troll thread, i'll be giving clear examples as to why it ruins the naruto name. Sorry for any typos im on a phone.

1:The original series was about ninjas. Stealth, tactics, sneaking up on enemies. Shippuden fight scenarios go like this. "character approaches enemy, uses jutsu in front of enemy, disregards anything with tactics, uses same jutsu over again until fight ends". This is how a fight in the original series went down. "character thinks of plan, character attemps to ambush, ambush fails, mixes taijutsu with some ninjutsu attacks, thinks of another plan, repeat. Now shippuden dis start like that "ie naruto and sakura vs kakashi, deidara vs gaara, sasori vs sakura and chiyo" but as the series progressed we get fights like team gai vs clones, naruto vs orochimaru, team kakashi vs sasuke (first time at the hideout), and naruto vs kyuubi. Those were all straight up lets fight without strategy. They're more fights like that where they don't implament strategy or stealth. Kakashi said when naruto appeared on the bridge to help sasuke fight haku that a ninja never uses their jutsu in front of the enemy and does anyone remember the code sentence from the forest of death team 7 used? Shippuden fights consist of nothing ninja related in regards to the first series which made use of it heavily.

2:Consistency is another issue. Its great that stories evolve but disregarding everything you write is just ridiculous. Ages don't add up with whats been happening with the manga. AO stated that yagura was under a genjutsu and thats why the bloody mist happened. Thats inheritantly not true as in 605 the ninja say they're from the bloody mist. We know obito was the one who controlled her so that doesn't add up. Kishi is always changing the strongest hokage like it was the third then fourth and now first. The timeline doesn't add up with the databooks which kishi wrote might I add.

3 the story doesnt have a ninja like feel. It usually makes me think i'm watching dbz or reading dbz. The key elements that make up a ninja are gone. Its not about strategy its abOut whoever has senju dna, sharingan, rinnegan, or who is a perfect jinchurriki. Remember when team 11 wasn't behind naruto in terms of power. For the majority of the series it was like that. Now they're weak and useless....like raditz. All jokes aside in shippuden team 11 character development was disregarded and only naruto, choji, and sasuke got powerful. Sakura kinda did but she lost her resolve somewhere. Another thing that irks me is how the five kage were stated to be powerful and in previous fight it was amazing seeing them wreck faces but against madara raikage wasn't too helpful and mei was good in the beginning but kishi forgot about those two and focused on onoki and tsunade. It seems silly to make someone appear so powerful yet make them look like fodder against the most powerful character. I'll finish with my next point.

4: kishi rushed through the end of shippuden. No kakashi 1000 jutsus, no end to the kages fight, no word from team 11 (which im just gonna start calling them team raditz). I mean naruto didn't feel rushed but shippuden towards the end was rushed. Major fights were left out.

Note this is just my opinion. I do love this series and support kishi by buying his manga, but to me shippuden just doesn't seem like a good successor to the naruto name. Its plagued by inconsistency, ninja elements are not as heavily there, and it feels rushed.
    As to the 4th one, which is the only one I've read, Naruto nor Shippuden showed Kakashi's 1000 jutsu, so how does that make it any more of a disgrace? Not saying I like Naruto as much as Bleach....but I think this is more of an opinion, and not at all logical.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexorian View Post
    As to the 4th one, which is the only one I've read, Naruto nor Shippuden showed Kakashi's 1000 jutsu, so how does that make it any more of a disgrace? Not saying I like Naruto as much as Bleach....but I think this is more of an opinion, and not at all logical.
    he was on a rampage and if I remembered correctly was going to show of the Justus and next thing you know he pops out during naruto and bee vs Tobi

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    just minding my business

well there've been so many changes, e.g in the part 1 byakugan seems almost on the same level with sharingan but now its just a piece of crap

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Plus Rep. That was ****ing good.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i completely agree with all ur points except the part about Naruto shippuden being a disgrace...... ur goin too far with that. i think u could've made ur point without saying that. Otherwise, i think ur thread is very good and ppl reading it should show some respect because wat u say is true but i guess some of these nb fans just cant admit it.... :D

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with your points, they've actually bothered me in the past too. Still though, I enjoy Shippuden, therefore I don't see it as a disgrace. The series would be better if your points weren't the case, but as it is, I still like it. +rep though

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    what? are you really saying that early shippuden power levelBZ, you high man, and lol at DBGT part, that's just nonsense.
    DB = fighting & some blasts
    DBZ = less fighting, more blasts
    DBGT = 100% blasts + ridiculously overpowered people

I should have said not fighting style, not actual power level. That was my bad.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with the last point.

Consider this. Kishi can't be keeping it the same as it was before. If he did he would be hindering his own creativeness, his writing. If he stuck to just ninja stuff, it would be rather monotone. Change was necessary.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

somebody mentioned about favouritism.... i totally agree wity this point, shippudden is all about sharingun. i cant believe how there is no end to sharingun, ms, ems.... whats about hyuga clan and on top of that what about neiji, we hav got to see him no where.... most of the other characters are almost like useless....

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

somebody mentioned about favouritism.... i totally agree wity this point, shippudden is all about sharingun. i cant believe how there is no end to sharingun, ms, ems.... whats about hyuga clan and on top of that what about neiji, we hav got to see him no where.... most of the other characters are almost like useless....

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

your right especially about team raditz

But at the end of the day you read his work on the internet for free while
    some people are actually buying his books.
    Which fan would you most likely go to?The one that buys your manga helping you be successful?
    or someone person that reads it off the internet for free?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PureSkillz View Post
    DB = fighting & some blasts
    DBZ = less fighting, more blasts
    DBGT = 100% blasts + ridiculously overpowered people

I should have said not fighting style, not actual power level. That was my bad.
    dude thats 100% true. Personally, I think Naruto will be a 3 part series like dragonball was. Sure, everyone is going to be over powered but a lot of animes go that way. It's still going to be epic either way

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So.....a giant frog vs a giant sand raccoon is an accurate depiction of ninjas?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by peteriscoo View Post
    dude thats 100% true. Personally, I think Naruto will be a 3 part series like dragonball was. Sure, everyone is going to be over powered but a lot of animes go that way. It's still going to be epic either way
    DBZ= badass Period!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1:The original series was about ninjas. Stealth, tactics, sneaking up on enemies. Shippuden fight scenarios go like this. "character approaches enemy, uses jutsu in front of enemy, disregards anything with tactics, uses same jutsu over again until fight ends". This is how a fight in the original series went down. "character thinks of plan, character attemps to ambush, ambush fails, mixes taijutsu with some ninjutsu attacks, thinks of another plan, repeat. Now shippuden dis start like that "ie naruto and sakura vs kakashi, deidara vs gaara, sasori vs sakura and chiyo" but as the series progressed we get fights like team gai vs clones, naruto vs orochimaru, team kakashi vs sasuke (first time at the hideout), and naruto vs kyuubi. Those were all straight up lets fight without strategy. They're more fights like that where they don't implament strategy or stealth. Kakashi said when naruto appeared on the bridge to help sasuke fight haku that a ninja never uses their jutsu in front of the enemy and does anyone remember the code sentence from the forest of death team 7 used? Shippuden fights consist of nothing ninja related in regards to the first series which made use of it heavily.
    The characters are at such a point where "ambushing" doesn't happen. Everybody can sense other ninja. It comes down to power mostly. And you mention lack of strategy but you for get about EVERY fight shikamaru has been in. There was strategy with Sasuke vs Itachi, Pein vs Jairya, Pein vs Naruto, Kakashi vs Kakuzu, Kakashi vs the 7 swordsmen, any fight with Obito, etc.

[/QUOTE]2:Consistency is another issue. Its great that stories evolve but disregarding everything you write is just ridiculous. Ages don't add up with whats been happening with the manga. AO stated that yagura was under a genjutsu and thats why the bloody mist happened. Thats inheritantly not true as in 605 the ninja say they're from the bloody mist. We know obito was the one who controlled her so that doesn't add up. Kishi is always changing the strongest hokage like it was the third then fourth and now first. The timeline doesn't add up with the databooks which kishi wrote might I add.[/QUOTE]

You're making the assumption that the blood mist village only existed because of obito. It was obviously there before him and might have been there after. The first hokage was ALWAYS referred to as the overall strongest hokage. The second was gifted with time-space, water and forbidden jutsu. The third was the most knowledgeable. The fourth was the fastest and gifted with sealing techniques. The fifth is physically strongest and a world renown medical ninja.

[/QUOTE]3 the story doesnt have a ninja like feel. It usually makes me think i'm watching dbz or reading dbz. The key elements that make up a ninja are gone. Its not about strategy its abOut whoever has senju dna, sharingan, rinnegan, or who is a perfect jinchurriki. Remember when team 11 wasn't behind naruto in terms of power. For the majority of the series it was like that. Now they're weak and useless....like raditz. All jokes aside in shippuden team 11 character development was disregarded and only naruto, choji, and sasuke got powerful. Sakura kinda did but she lost her resolve somewhere. Another thing that irks me is how the five kage were stated to be powerful and in previous fight it was amazing seeing them wreck faces but against madara raikage wasn't too helpful and mei was good in the beginning but kishi forgot about those two and focused on onoki and tsunade. It seems silly to make someone appear so powerful yet make them look like fodder against the most powerful character. I'll finish with my next point.[/QUOTE]

Did you really just say it doesn't have a ninja like feel? For Christ's sake the main character wears bright orange.

[/QUOTE]4: kishi rushed through the end of shippuden. No kakashi 1000 jutsus, no end to the kages fight, no word from team 11 (which im just gonna start calling them team raditz). I mean naruto didn't feel rushed but shippuden towards the end was rushed. Major fights were left out.[/QUOTE]

1) How do you know this is the end? You don't know. 2) I'm assuming you've followed naruto long enough to know that the manga is pretty much a story board for the show. If he drew every action that was going to be animated that's less incentive to watch.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with your points, but that does not make shippuden a disgrace. It's still an epically, awesome, legendary manga/anime, and one of the highlights of every week for me is the new chapter release. Though I do see where youre coming from, and everyone's entitled to their own opinion

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This isn't a troll thread, i'll be giving clear examples as to why it ruins the naruto name. Sorry for any typos im on a phone.

2:Consistency is another issue. Its great that stories evolve but disregarding everything you write is just ridiculous. Ages don't add up with whats been happening with the manga. AO stated that yagura was under a genjutsu and thats why the bloody mist happened. Thats inheritantly not true as in 605 the ninja say they're from the bloody mist. We know obito was the one who controlled her so that doesn't add up. Kishi is always changing the strongest hokage like it was the third then fourth and now first. The timeline doesn't add up with the databooks which kishi wrote might I add.

3 the story doesnt have a ninja like feel. It usually makes me think i'm watching dbz or reading dbz. The key elements that make up a ninja are gone. Its not about strategy its abOut whoever has senju dna, sharingan, rinnegan, or who is a perfect jinchurriki. Remember when team 11 wasn't behind naruto in terms of power. For the majority of the series it was like that. Now they're weak and useless....like raditz. All jokes aside in shippuden team 11 character development was disregarded and only naruto, choji, and sasuke got powerful. Sakura kinda did but she lost her resolve somewhere. Another thing that irks me is how the five kage were stated to be powerful and in previous fight it was amazing seeing them wreck faces but against madara raikage wasn't too helpful and mei was good in the beginning but kishi forgot about those two and focused on onoki and tsunade. It seems silly to make someone appear so powerful yet make them look like fodder against the most powerful character. I'll finish with my next point.

4: kishi rushed through the end of shippuden. No kakashi 1000 jutsus, no end to the kages fight, no word from team 11 (which im just gonna start calling them team raditz). I mean naruto didn't feel rushed but shippuden towards the end was rushed. Major fights were left out.

Note this is just my opinion. I do love this series and support kishi by buying his manga, but to me shippuden just doesn't seem like a good successor to the naruto name. Its plagued by inconsistency, ninja elements are not as heavily there, and it feels rushed.
    1) Naruto vs Oro – naruto lost control and kuruma took over. At that point he wasn’t exactly a ninja, so you can’t complain about no ninja tactics.

2) Don’t complain about ages/plot holes when everything is still being explained. And Kishi has actually stated that the strongest dead character is either hiruzen or minato, so he isn’t changing his mind, we’re just learning more about the first’s strength and his fight with madara. The data books don’t completely match the current plot, because whats the point of Kishi releasing a data book that states “tobi is actually not madara, but obito. You’ll learn about this in a couple years when the story gets to that point” – data books are only accurate at the point of time it was released.

3) You complain about the five kages being the strongest from each of the villages yet being foddersied by “the strongest character”? I don’t think you understand. Kishi did that to show off how strong madara truly is.

4)The reason why the rest the kage fight was left out is because madara was just playing with them. When he got serious it wouldn’t have been a fight, it would have been nothing more than a few panels of kages getting slaughtered.
    Another reason why Kishi didn’t show the end of the kage fight is because it would ruin the shock of him rocking up to naruto. You don’t seem understand that an author can’t just write a boring linear story where everything can be predicted.

You complain about kishi rushing the story because team 11 hasn’t shown up yet? How is that rushing the story?

he was on a rampage and if I remembered correctly was going to show of the Justus and next thing you know he pops out during naruto and bee vs Tobi
    So you would like to sit there and watch kakashi throw down 1000 jutsu? while it may sound awesome, think about it. Most would be B->D lvl jutsu which would show no effect against strong opponents like the seven swordsmen. And who's to say that kakishi's rampage hasn't actually happened yet? perhaps it will be against obito (although he'll need to get healed somehow.. perhaps konoha 11 rock up? XP) we can only wait and see.

Sorry if some/most of these points have been made already, didn't read every comment

Last edited by dildobaggins369; 10-12-2012 at 08:02 AM.

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

Your argument is invalid. This isn't just a story about ninja, it's an Anime/Manga. If you want a real story about ninja read books. Have fun.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only one can be the
    greatest... Guess who??

Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    your face is a disgrace
    if it's such a disgrace why would you make a wall of text about it on a naruto site :flaw:

EDIT: When you can create a manga better than kish's then you have the right to call anything about naruto a disgrace
    but until you can sell thousands of copies every week with a manga gtfo and s.t.f.u.
    You don't have to be able to write a manga better to have an opinion, that's like saying everyone HAS to like Justin Biebers music just because you wouldn't be able to sell as many albums as him...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I see your point your first point the most I really liked the fights early in the series. Example the first encounter with zabuza when naruto and sasuke were trying to free kakashi something would happen that would make you say huh then it would have a explaination. but more that the story went on that idea kind of got dropped. As for the second point i think no matter if it's in print from kishi himself in the databooks or not there will always be a debate about who's the strongest hokage. But overall i enjoy shippuden more and I respect your views

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandboxed QQ

woW o.O ... U have written something there !!! I will give u +rep ... for writing that wall :D

Edit: damn I have to spread some rep before giving u again pal >_<

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    sanity and happiness are an
    impossible combination

totally, agreed. It's not a series about Ninja anymore. It became an DBZ style Manga. THat's nice aswell, but not Naruto. Besides all chars became way to OP. Remember how everyone had no chakra, and could only do 2-4 Ninjutsu? and now it's just roar power vs power

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Some people will never be happy unless a writher dose everything their way, even if they themselves could never wright a credible story themselves that can interest the majority of people and make money for its creator.

Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!

When was naruto tactical and ninja like

This is a anime where plp can shoot fire balls from there mouth and summon monsters

You expected it to be ninja like forever? And ninjas are still tactical like itachi and kakashi who use there head

Shippuden is no disgrace its amazing more background characters more plot more jutsu

It just doesnt fit your exaggerating and pathetic reasons.

And honestly like i said before you couldnt have expected "naruto anime" to be ninja like forever, i can name a some situations in part 1 that wasnt very ninja like

So inconclusion, you fail.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think p1 is better than p2 beacause it just gives me a different effect when watching. It would be sad to have the anime ending like bleach (monotonous and dragged out),but by the looks of things now the series is going to reach an epic climax.