Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
    Status
    Aug 2012
    RPing like a boss

Re: Shippuden is a disgrace to naruto (long read)

Quote Originally Posted by ShippudenRules View Post
    Let me start by saying that Shippuden>>>>>Original by a long shot.

-The storyline is deeper, darker, complex and more interesting then ever before.
    -The Akatsuki alone makes it better then the original serie. Badass top tier villains, not kid fighting each other anymore. Plus Orochimaru is back. We are in the big leagues now.
    -Knowing more stuff about other villages and their Kages/bodyguards. We are getting more infos on the history of Konoha and other villages.
    -The fights are more EPIC by far
    -Naruto vs Pein -Jiraiya vs Pein
    -Sasuke vs Itachi -Kakashi and team 10 vs Kakuzu and hidan
    -Sasuke vs Deidera -Sakura and Lady Chiyo vs Sasori
    -Taka vs Raikage/bodyguard followed by the other Kages
    -The entire flashback about the birth of Naruto plus his fight with the 9tails
    -The entire war arc (from chapter 559 till now, we saw some over the top crazy fights and it's impossible to deny that).

-Even if it's true that most of Konoha 11 aren't getting enough screen time or char. dev, many other characters have received a lot: Kakashi, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, InoShikaCho, other Kages plus some bodyguards, Naruto, Sasuke, Sai, all Akatsuki members etc.
    -Shippuden is also longer.

Also, it might be an anime about ninjas but it's Kishi's story. If he wanted them all to fly and throw laser beams from their eyes, it would be his decision.

Shippuden isn't perfect but it's a great manga, is quite intriging and BETTER then the original.

You guys are snapping way to quickly on Unbiased. You read what you wanted to and then attacked....Kind of like Shippuden, . He is not talking about the storyline. in regards to the story, Shippuden beats out part one by far...It's the match up. I'm fine with giant meteors being called from the sky, giant killer vines and flowers, windstorms, lightning bolts etc. It's the OVERUSE of these techs. Remember the Sauke VS itachi fight. there was a great mix of taijutsu with Ninjutsu and Genjutsu planted in at just the right time for a real headspin. Since the war, the opponents talk abit then immediately toss a large scale ninjutsu and then it's countered with an even larger justsu, then that jutsu is counter by another jutsu and no real fighting is done. The best fights in both part I and Part II are the ones that balance out both of them.

All the S-Rank ninja in Shippuden now, naruto included, seem too much like Gods! I mean look at kakshi and Gai. These guys were heavily stylized taijutsu experts and now they can take on and hold their own against most of the tailed beasts? Really?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Through pain, people
    understand each other

I agree with most of your points, but Naruto vs Pain, highlighted Naruto"s plan and intelligence to a great extent. Nagato was the pompous one who did not plan, but Naruto planned.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

im hoping maybe they do the fights he left out in the manga in the anime. maybe it was a time constraint and they will add the fights in the anime? i hope. but there was thought in the fights, not as much as naruto but nonetheless it was thers.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

disagreed

creatcher of night julia maltellak's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    itache uchiha ready for battle

ya

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

I agree with some points and disagree with others. The story does seem rushed now. Am I the only one who wanted to see the full-on beating received by the Kages? I was sorely disappointed when Madara popped out of nowhere saying 'they are not ok'. I mean, come on? A few panels pushing them to 'not okay' status would not have hurt Kishi's hands. Disappointed.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(

So because the story isn't going the way you want it to it's a disgrace to the Naruto name? That's like saying you're a disgrace to your family because you were good when you were younger because you would do what they wanted you to do but now that you're older and you do what you want to do you are you're a horrible person. Stop basing the manga off your idiotic thoughts. If you don't like it then you don't like it but to call it a disgrace to the name Naruto, even though the name is called Naruto:Shippuden is just stupid. Why not make your own manga if Shippuden isn't your cup of tea.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    AO stated that yagura was under a genjutsu and thats why the bloody mist happened.
    Can anyone tell me in which chapter did this happen? I searched but didnt find it.

Status
    Jun 2012
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki

i agee too because i think he should hev keep some of there old habits that made know it was that character

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

While you may have some points, calling it a "disgrace" is completely foolish and wrong. You have to realize that Shippuden really is the real naruto. The original "Naruto" series is basically a prequel to Shippuden, where most of the meat is.

Status
    Mar 2012
    what Status?

Naruto and Shippuden are the same manga, therefore its impossible to call one of them a disgrace...

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by serpiente clan View Post
    broky i dont now your age but the first time i see dbz was year 2000 and dbz die we frieza,,,.... after frieza die dbz was nothing,, new enemis stronges than goku and they need to became stronges than the enemi, that was dbz after frieza die...

so dont comepare naruto to dbz ever,, we all now that kishi fail in shippuden he came we the senju and uchiha stuped story even naruto is not senju and he dont have the life force and body of the senju went he is normal he need the power of the kyubi for that, we need to agreed that kishi is crazy lol
    This reply has no valid points. You say "new enemis stronges than goku and they need to became stronges than the enemi" (Im assuming that english is not your native language) but this is exactly the story line of Naruto..... So dont say that you can't compare it to DBZ.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Team Guy agrees.

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567