Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    I've been seeing that people believe Rin was a spy and that's why Kakashi killed her. Yet in the latest manga the Mist ninja say that they must capture the body of Rin because she is an enemy. Which is it?
     
         

  2. #2
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    How the hell is someone meant to confirm this to you when it hasn't been confirmed in the manga
     
         

  3. #3
    Top Deidara fan. Hipster Deidara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Deidara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Location reminds me of cats and cats spit out hair lol.. wait what do i put here?
    Posts
    799
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was never here
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    The answer is simple. You're in a genjutsu, go to sleep and wake up in 2 weeks. The answer will occur next time you check the manga on Narutobase.net
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    did you read the mangastream translation it's a lot better

     
         

  5. #5
    Served fresh daily
    Status
    Wang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    5,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    Hold on, I'll ask her.
     
         

  6. #6
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    Actually, in the manga they said that they couldn't allow the enemy to get a hold of her body, not that she is an enemy. It is possible that she is a spy.
    Edit:
     
         
    Last edited by Netsui; 10-11-2012 at 12:44 AM.

  7. #7
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    exactly, so idk why the hell everyone has come to the conclusion that she is/was a spy?!?
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    you guys are dicks who completely misunderstood my question. Except @Rollin and @Netsui, they are the only ones who understood my question.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Actually, in the manga they said that they couldn't allow the enemy to get a hold of her body, not that she is an enemy. It is possible that she is a spy.
    Edit:
    Here it clearly states that shes is and she isn't an enemy ...
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,302
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    you guys are dicks who completely misunderstood my question. Except @Rollin and @Netsui, they are the only ones who understood my question.
    Your asking a question expecting facts, facts that we're unable to provide. Either your question is extremly vague, or you have no clue what you just asked.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    Your asking a question expecting facts, facts that we're unable to provide. Either your question is extremly vague, or you have no clue what you just asked.
    You completely don't understand my question. I thought NB members were smarter than this.
     
         

  12. #12
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    Just like you don't know we don't know either
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    Guys, omg it's a simple question. I'm just asking to verify. I'm not asking for facts, statistics, eye witness accounts, manga scans. Man just verify to me. I asked this question because i see some people saying she was a spy.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,302
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    Guys, omg it's a simple question. I'm just asking to verify. I'm not asking for facts, statistics, eye witness accounts, manga scans. Man just verify to me. I asked this question because i see some people saying she was a spy.
    YOUR AN IDIOT. Your question is, "Is Rin a Spy for the mist, or the enemy"? Your still asking a damn question that we cannot "verify"(Confirm-to give truth, to approve)which is the same as giving a FACT, either way your still an IDIOT.
     
         

  15. #15
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    Rin is an experimental body, to my understanding.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    LOL @Dreckerplayer You obviously didn't read my post along with the title. Read it. Then quote me again when you say what i want to hear.
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke082594; 10-11-2012 at 01:08 AM.

  17. #17
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    there talking about kakashi or obito about the "enemy"
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    there talking about kakashi or obito about the "enemy"
    Yes because it's a possibilty that she was a spy who gathered info on a scroll and Kakashi figured it out. Then they say to atleast retrieve her body.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can anyone please verify to me if Rin was actually was spy or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    YOUR AN IDIOT. Your question is, "Is Rin a Spy for the mist, or the enemy"? Your still asking a damn question that we cannot "verify"(Confirm-to give truth, to approve)which is the same as giving a FACT, either way your still an IDIOT.
    Also you're the real idiot here. I didn't ask for everyone to confirm if she was a spy or not. I was asking for everyone to confirm if what the members here say are true. I know they aren't for real now though because they are delusional and live in their own world.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •