Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DArk Evenger

Top 10 Most Powerful Shinobi of All Time(Note On Anime)

10. A

People think he has the strength of a monster, Karin said his chakra level is comparable to that of a tailed beast. His speed is on par with the 4th Hokage Minato Namikaze’s of the Hidden Leaf Village. As the Raikage of Kumogakure and Supreme Leader of the Allied Shinobi Forces, A is undoubtedly an extremely powerful shinobi.

9. Itachi Uchiha

He sees everything with his scarlet eyes, and hiding his true dream he acts in a play in which truth and lies are mixed together….

“As expected from my son” – His father, head of the military police unit of the village, was always proud of his son. “Father only cares about you, big brother…”—His younger brother loved him and admired him, though at the same time he couldn’t repress the jealousy welling up in him. Everybody was envious of his outstanding genius, yet that talent actually proved to be a very cruel burden…. Because of his skills, he was chosen by both the village and his clan to work as a spy. He was also extremely intelligent, so he could take a broader view of the situation, and this eventually brought him to drench his hands in blood to the point of committing a most terrible sin, thus marking the end of the clan’s history. He is undoubtedly a hero, yet he never achieved fame and renown. He was too gentle to be a shinobi, and it is indeed an irony that his gentleness was the reason why he had to live his life as a ninja.

8. Nagato/Pain

“Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace” – Nagato believed that no one could understand true peace unless they understood “true” pain, something his childhood friend Yahiko believed. Apparently believing traumas he experienced in his youth had enlightened him to the true meaning of pain and suffering, he considered himself God, and believed he had evolved beyond a mere human being. Nagato was extraordinarily powerful, and recognized as the most powerful member of Akatsuki. He sought to show the world the meaning of pain by using an ultimate weapon to deter future wars, by means similar to “mutually assured destruction”, and showed no moral qualms about his actions. His partner, Konan, stated that he had never lost a single battle, and that he is “unbeatable”.

7. Sasuke Uchiha

“I have long since closed my eyes… My only goal is in the darkness.” – Sasuke is established as a genius, even by the battle-excelling Uchiha clan’s standards at the series’ start, excelling at all that he does and finding little difficulty in more challenging tasks. Both Madara and Itachi stated that Sasuke possesses the unique potential to become even much stronger than Itachi, who was already considered a genius above all others. After awakening his Mangekyo Sharingan, Sasuke proved capable of holding his own against at least two Kage (Raikage and Kazekage), before being weakened to the point of exhaustion due to his battle with the other Kage and their bodyguards.

6. Minato Namikaze

“I want everyone in the village to acknowledge me and become a great Hokage!” – Minato always had a desire to be acknowledged by everyone in the village and to become a great Hokage, a trait passed onto his son Naruto. According to Jiraiya, Minato was one of the most gifted shinobi who ever lived. During the Third Great Shinobi War, flee-on-sight orders were given to enemy ninjas should they ever see him appear on the battlefield. He was also one of the few people who was able to summon Gamabunta, the Toads Chief, and that Gamabunta would willingly cooperate with him. Minato himself became regarded as the village’s hero and, indeed, one of the greatest ninja Konoha had ever produced.

5. Hiruzen Sarutobi

Born to Sasuke Sarutobi of the Sarutobi clan, Hiruzen was a prodigy who truly stood out in talent. He was called The Professor, due to his mastery of all forms of shinobi combat, and his vast knowledge of jutsu, purportedly knowing all the techniques within Konoha. Hiruzen was so immensely powerful that he was admired as the God of Shinobi in his prime. According to Iruka, he was said to be the strongest Hokage Konoha ever had. Enma, the Monkey King, commented on his battle with Orochimaru, saying that it was “miserable” compared to his prime, even though he had clearly been able to hold his own against Orochimaru and two former Hokage without losing his composure. He was also the longest living and longest reigning Hokage.

4. Naruto Uzumaki

“I never give up… I never go back on my word… That’s my nindo, my ninja way!” – He used to cry and run away. His childhood was full of loneliness and darkness. He was a failure who could not even create a Shadow Clone. But he stopped crying when he met the person who he cared deeply. He has gotten stronger and stronger so that he can protect the dearest people to him. His dream is to become the greatest Hokage so that everyone in the village would stop disrespecting him and start to recognize him. Now he has become the hero of the village, he dream has been almost fulfilled. The only thing that he has to do now… is to bring peace to the world.

3. Madara Uchiha

Said to be the most powerful shinobi ever produced by the Uchiha clan, Madara possesses both formidable battle prowess and vast experience due to his advanced age. Before the era of ninja villages, Madara was the most gifted member of the Uchiha clan. Even by his clan’s standards, Madara’s chakra was unusually strong so that the Nine-Tails claimed to be even more sinister than its own. However, Madara has admitted that he is not as powerful as he was before his defeat by Hashirama Senju.

2. Hashirama Senju

Hashirama Senju was considered by both Madara Uchiha and several Konoha shinobi as the most powerful ninja of his time. He was greatly respected by every shinobi during his life, such that Madara claimed Hashirama was the one person whom he respected the most as well as hated. He knew how to perform a vast number of jutsu, and was otherwise knowledgeable of those he could not, as indicated by creating the Scroll of Seals and his familiarity with Summoning: Impure World Resurrection. His prowess and abilities were so great that he was able to not only fight on equal footing with Madara despite the power of his Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan and having the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox at his side, but also survive the battle and gain victory in the end.

1. Sage of Six Paths

Also known as the legendary Rikudo Sennin who founded the arts of ninjutsu and started the ninja world. He was said to have been the only shinobi to have fully mastered the Rinnegan, allowing him to manipulate all six types of nature chakra. He is revered as one of the most legendary figures in the Naruto universe, and is most likely the most powerful ninja that ever existed. Having the Ten-Tails’ power contained within him, the Sage developed immeasurable power and chakra that far surpassed all of his peers. Even on his deathbed, the Sage was able to employ his Chibaku Tensei technique on a massive scale and use that chakra to create the moon and seal the body of the Ten-Tails within it, a clear testament to his incredible power. Even Nagato stated that his power paled in comparison to that of the Sage.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_>

Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Shinobi of All Time(Note On Anime)

Scans for Obito and Kabuto and didn't see them.

A is there yet no Third Raikage at the least. Neither Oonki or Muu is there.

1) Kabuto
    2) Madara Uchiha
    3) Obito Uchiha
    4) Hashirama Senju
    5) Nagato Uzumaki
    6) Naruto
    7) Minato
    8) Muu
    9) Sasuke
    10) Itachi/Sasori

My on the spot list is better than yours

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kabuto has to be at the top surely

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is flawed

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HokageItachi View Post
    itachi beats everybody mother****er
    lol close enough for me

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    MEH

Nagato should be top 4.Obito #1.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Scans for Obito and Kabuto and didn't see them.

A is there yet no Third Raikage at the least. Neither Oonki or Muu is there.

1) Kabuto
    2) Madara Uchiha
    3) Obito Uchiha
    4) Hashirama Senju
    5) Nagato Uzumaki
    6) Naruto
    7) Minato
    8) Muu
    9) Sasuke
    10) Itachi/Sasori

My on the spot list is better than yours
    title says ANIME not manga...
    and you putted obito over hashirama, so lame..

God Of Jutsu
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice work bro. The descriptions are awesum. U roxx

God Of Jutsu
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you should have replaced A for our J-man

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery123 View Post
    title says ANIME not manga...
    and you putted obito over hashirama, so lame..
    Anime ? In that case, my apologies to the thread maker. From the anime perspective the list seems pretty good indeed +Rep (To OP).

I wish Hashirama > Obito but 7 Bijuus, the Gedo Mazou and Intangibility are a bit too much for most people to handle.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guys the op stole this top 10 list I have a link too it has the same exact things he has http://www.likenaruto.com/top-10-mos...i-of-all-time/

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This threat says the strongest Shinobi Sage of Six Paths was never Shinobi he was priest so lets remove him

1.Madara we all know hes the most power shinobi right now
    2.Obito kamui hax
    3.Naruto he has the most powerful chakra (kyuubi)
    4.Sasuke Ems *****es
    5.kakashi He can Kamui anyone accept obito instant
    6.Killer-bee
    7.Minato
    8.Nagato
    9.Muu
    10.Hashirama Senju we havent seen what he can do so ill let him be on top 10

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

I'd say,

1. Rikudō Sennin
    2. Yakushi Kabuto
    3. Uchiha Madara
    4. Uchiha Obito
    5. Uzamaki Naruto
    6. Senju Hashirama
    7. Uzamaki Nagato
    8. Uchiha Itachi
    9. Sarutobi Hiruzen
    10. Namikaze Minato

Last edited by Lilt; 10-10-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. hashirama
    2. madara(i dont know why people emphasize such a huge difference between living and edo madara. hes just madara)
    3. obito
    4. nagato
    5. BM naruto/ems sasuke
    6. BM naruto/ems sasuke
    7. minato
    8. mu
    9. itachi
    10. 3rd raikage

this is a list that strictly goes by the authors portrayal.

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

epic fail. where is kabuto? how is hashirama 2 when he hasnt done anything? all he is is rumours and legends. we dont KNOW much at all about him nor do we know what happened at VOTE. how does hashirama counter kamui, or KA? how does he plan to counter chibaku tensei or jinton? or ET zombie army?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit

i like how nobody mentioned hiruzen
    i guess being called the god of the shinobi world isn't good enough

@the seige

your list is fvcked up

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

get called whatever you want. you have to prove your legend in my eyes. nagato was also admired like a god