Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mist mmm ??? uchiha Madara

Thar is some kind of connectivity wit chapter 507 and 605.I don't know what it is but thars something here.im a noob so give it to me lol.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Mist mmm ??? uchiha Madara

There is TWO ways this can go! It can either be Obito or someone else (NOT MADARA)
    the eye that they show in the previous page of this chapter is a right eye which madara did not have!
    Obito only had the right eye at that time aswell.. that eliminates Madara and puts Obito into believing its him that is standing infront of kisame..another reason why it CANT be madara is because madara cant detach from the tree roots at his hideout and MADARA appears to have his hair WHITE now..BUT wait!! Madara mentions he gave an eye to someone?? To WHO? the eye that madara is missing like I said is the right eye which is the one that the character on this chapter shows..So its either Obito or the Character madara gave his eye to! (I know this part is going to sound crazy but!) I still have hope that some how madara revived his brother with senjus dna and gave him an eye of his own since his brother was so loyal to him in giving up his eyes to madara so he could take on hashirama..I'm sure a ninja like kisame knows how madara looks..& who other than IZUNA to impersonate madara with looks..*I mean zetsu can turn and look just as madara did but I doubt madara would give an eye to a zetsu*

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^This is the end^

madara had his own eyes at that time, and power to tame sanbi host only madara can do that. and you'r right there is connection blood mist village expression came from times when madara rule as mizukage, and those mist nins try and capture rin, it was scheme to get obito on his side

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

you guys are trying to confuse me now!!!

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Luiselcapo View Post
    There is TWO ways this can go! It can either be Obito or someone else (NOT MADARA)
    the eye that they show in the previous page of this chapter is a right eye which madara did not have!
    Obito only had the right eye at that time aswell.. that eliminates Madara and puts Obito into believing its him that is standing infront of kisame..another reason why it CANT be madara is because madara cant detach from the tree roots at his hideout and MADARA appears to have his hair WHITE now..BUT wait!! Madara mentions he gave an eye to someone?? To WHO? the eye that madara is missing like I said is the right eye which is the one that the character on this chapter shows..So its either Obito or the Character madara gave his eye to! (I know this part is going to sound crazy but!) I still have hope that some how madara revived his brother with senjus dna and gave him an eye of his own since his brother was so loyal to him in giving up his eyes to madara so he could take on hashirama..I'm sure a ninja like kisame knows how madara looks..& who other than IZUNA to impersonate madara with looks..*I mean zetsu can turn and look just as 507 did but I doubt madara would give an eye to a zetsu*
    i was talking about how madara had control of the kage of the mist at that time that right around when rin dies??????

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaintwrblood View Post
    Thar is some kind of connectivity wit chapter 507 and 605.I don't know what it is but thars something here.im a noob so give it to me lol.

I agree with you that it's fishy that "Madara" has controlled the 3rd Mizukage of the Mist AND that's the group of shinobi ambushing Kakashi. I'm not entirely sure on the timeline so someone correct me if I'm wrong. To my knowledge (whether right or wrong) it is said that Kisame is the same age as Kakashi/Obito and it looks like Kisame is about 20 years old give or take so Madara would still be in the cave linked to the Mezo or possibly dead. Maybe the real Madara did eventually control the Mizukage or he did lead the Hidden Mist at some point but the "Madara" Kisame sees could possibly be Obito. Who knows with how Kishi has been trolling us lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So I will tell you that the scene you show in your topic is happening the same year as Itachi did the uchiha massacre, so it has absolutely no connection to what is happening in obitos flash back at the moment..

We know that this person showed his face to kisame, and he later showed kisame his face underneath the mask, which proved to kisame it was the same person. So it has to be Obito, why do people still doubt this?? I have proved this countless of times, but I never wanted to create a thread since it is easy to prove with evidence from the manga alone... Anyway here it is:

Here you see Kisames memory of a mission he did for Fugaki, the fat guy of 7 swordsmen. "Yagura" controlled by Obito, some years later made Kisame kill Fugaki. Notice that Ibiki approaches Kisame in this picture:

Now see this chapter from the chunin exam, which Obito took part in:

It clearly proves Ibiki was also in the chunin exams at this time. From these 2 informations we can make a very qualified guess, that this scene:

Must be about the same year as the Uchiha massacre, since Kisame most likely joined Akatsuki a bit after Itachi, given from the scene, where he talks to Itachi about sharks (wont look for it..)

And to add another proof. The man Itachi approached to help him out with the Uchiha massacre had the exact same spiky hair, as the shadow we see behind Yagura.

We know Sasuke was 8 when the uchiha massacre happened. We also know that the 3rd great war ended about 1-2 years before Narutos birth. Probably just 1 as people tend to get children after wars, if you know what I mean..

Anyway judging Yaguras age at the time, I believe we can guess that he was not much older than Naruto, so this makes it impossible for him to be mizukage at the scene we see at the moment in obitos flash back. However, we also have no information on the 3rd mizukage. We only know that the hidden mist stayed out of the 2nd and 3rd war, and this is a fact I can prove if you want..

So who was the 3rd mizukage? Well if you google it, most sources will point on Uchiha Madara. He was alive all the time, and he needed somewhere to hide before Nagatos birth, when he was (assumed?) not chained to that cave.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It is Obitoposing as Uchiha Madara. the real Madara is dead by now. The Madara that helped Itachi kill the uchiha clan is Obito as well which is how he got his hands on all those sharingan. When Obito later shows Kisame his face, Kisame recognizes it as the "Mizukage" and since right here in this panel, Obito was posing as the "Mizukage" the whole time. Its Obito.

Madara never left his Gedo Mazu chamber,he died there after dicusssing the Moon Eye Plan with Obito.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well Zetsu Can take form of anybody so The Tobi Zetsu still had Obito inside him and shifted to Madara's Appearance, tis allowed the use of sharigan and the afflitate of under Madara, makes since