Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 40 of 40
  1. #26
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Obito at 14 is almost unbeatable

    Quote Originally Posted by VisionOfDisorder View Post
    Bro, manga facts ARE that he only killed fodders. How about you say that AFTER he has an acctual fight. god damn.
    Kishi already stated in the chapter before that they were all powerful jounins or Anbus. Just imagine him fighting 50Asumas or Daruis. Just because you don't know their name, you have no idea of their background because Kishi didn't developped them, doesn't mean they are fodders. That's why i say you all create pitfull excuses. He completly destroyed skillfull and powerful jounins and Anbus and they were more than 50, just there like they were nothing. He mastered his MS in an instant, he mastered Mokuton techniques in an instant and completly turned the battlefield in blood everywhere. Again, Itachi or Nagato at the same age were fodders compared to him
     
         

  2. #27
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: Obito at 14 is almost unbeatable

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Konan can't win without prep so she can use her Paper Bomb Abyss.

    So w/o prep 14 yr old Obito>Konan.
    Konan doesnt need paper bomb abyss to beat 14 y.o obito, she just need paper bombs in general..
     
         

  3. #28
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: Obito at 14 is almost unbeatable

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Kishi already stated in the chapter before that they were all powerful jounins or Anbus. Just imagine him fighting 50Asumas or Daruis. Just because you don't know their name, you have no idea of their background because Kishi didn't developped them, doesn't mean they are fodders. That's why i say you all create pitfull excuses. He completly destroyed skillfull and powerful jounins and Anbus and they were more than 50, just there like they were nothing. He mastered his MS in an instant, he mastered Mokuton techniques in an instant and completly turned the battlefield in blood everywhere. Again, Itachi or Nagato at the same age were fodders compared to him
    I agree with you that he defeated powerful anbu ninja. He basically mastered MS, but we cant really say he mastered mokuton, he didnt even use mokuton on yamato's level. All he created were branches and sticks.
     
         

  4. #29
    GANJA GANJA VisionOfDisorder's Avatar
    Status
    VisionOfDisorder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.
    Posts
    1,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    Purp style: BLAZE RELEASE
     

    Re: Obito at 14 is almost unbeatable

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Kishi already stated in the chapter before that they were all powerful jounins or Anbus. Just imagine him fighting 50Asumas or Daruis. Just because you don't know their name, you have no idea of their background because Kishi didn't developped them, doesn't mean they are fodders. That's why i say you all create pitfull excuses. He completly destroyed skillfull and powerful jounins and Anbus and they were more than 50, just there like they were nothing. He mastered his MS in an instant, he mastered Mokuton techniques in an instant and completly turned the battlefield in blood everywhere. Again, Itachi or Nagato at the same age were fodders compared to him
    So where were you when Nagato dispatched Hanzo's entire force when HE went on a similar rampage? Look, nameless, faceless characters are worth nothing. Kishi could state that the Mist anbu Obito fought are a force of ALL Kage-level ninja if he wanted to, it wouldnt make readers OR the author care that they were all killed.

    Lots of people have feats. that involve killing nameless opponents. I'm just saying you should wait until Obito has an acctual 1v1.. before claiming that itachi and Nagato (who acctually HAVE names and backstories, thank you very much) are fodders before him. It's just post-chapter ****-riding as usual.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    I agree with you that he defeated powerful anbu ninja. He basically mastered MS, but we cant really say he mastered mokuton, he didnt even use mokuton on yamato's level. All he created were branches and sticks.
    Obito MASTERED MS? Does Obito know he HAS MS yet... ? LOL
     
         
    Last edited by VisionOfDisorder; 10-11-2012 at 04:15 AM.

  5. #30
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Obito at 14 is almost unbeatable

    Quote Originally Posted by VisionOfDisorder View Post
    So where were you when Nagato dispatched Hanzo's entire force when HE went on a similar rampage?
    So Nagato was 14 at that moment? As far as i remember, he looked like an adult. At the very least he was 25, so you are comparing kid Obito to adult Nagato? Also, if i remember correct, Nagato actually needed to summon the Gedo Mazo to kill those ninjas. That shows he didn't had enough power at that moment to beat them otherwise. And because of that, he ended the battle in pitfull conditions, and even crippled. It's a completly different feat that Obito who actually manhandled destroyed those ninjas with his raw power alone, and with ease


    Lots of people have feats. that involve killing nameless opponents. I'm just saying you should wait until Obito has an acctual 1v1.. before claiming that itachi and Nagato (who acctually HAVE names and backstories, thank you very much) are fodders before him. It's just post-chapter ****-riding as usual.
    What do you mean by 1vs1. So 1vs1 is more impressiv than fighting 1vs50? What's this kind of logic? Itachi and Nagato have names? What are you talking about? Especially Nagato. Which name are you referring? Who did Nagato managed to beat at 14 that we know?
    Obito MASTERED MS? Does Obito know he HAS MS yet... ? LOL
    Saying this prove that we're not reading the same manga
     
         

  6. #31
    GANJA GANJA VisionOfDisorder's Avatar
    Status
    VisionOfDisorder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.
    Posts
    1,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    Purp style: BLAZE RELEASE
     

    Re: Obito at 14 is almost unbeatable

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    So Nagato was 14 at that moment? As far as i remember, he looked like an adult. At the very least he was 25, so you are comparing kid Obito to adult Nagato? Also, if i remember correct, Nagato actually needed to summon the Gedo Mazo to kill those ninjas. That shows he didn't had enough power at that moment to beat them otherwise. And because of that, he ended the battle in pitfull conditions, and even crippled. It's a completly different feat that Obito who actually manhandled destroyed those ninjas with his raw power alone, and with ease


    What do you mean by 1vs1. So 1vs1 is more impressiv than fighting 1vs50? What's this kind of logic? Itachi and Nagato have names? What are you talking about? Especially Nagato. Which name are you referring? Who did Nagato managed to beat at 14 that we know?
    Saying this prove that we're not reading the same manga
    Just to start, Obito is not fighting on his own power. The only ability he used that was not using Zetsu's body was his MS. And I mean 1 v 1 as in Obito fighting an acctual character. Itachi and Nagato have names as in they are relevant characters. this isnt hard to grasp, please try harder, or read harder. Please at least don't ask me "what are you talking about". Is english your first language Bogard? I ask you this not to insult you (I hope you aren't offended) but in an attempt to ge this point across as effectively as possible because the way that you are misunderstanding me makes me feel that we speak differently, using different mannerisms and such.
     
         

  7. #32
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Obito at 14 is almost unbeatable

    Quote Originally Posted by VisionOfDisorder View Post
    Just to start, Obito is not fighting on his own power. The only ability he used that was not using Zetsu's body was his MS. And I mean 1 v 1 as in Obito fighting an acctual character. Itachi and Nagato have names as in they are relevant characters. this isnt hard to grasp, please try harder, or read harder. Please at least don't ask me "what are you talking about". Is english your first language Bogard? I ask you this not to insult you (I hope you aren't offended) but in an attempt to ge this point across as effectively as possible because the way that you are misunderstanding me makes me feel that we speak differently, using different mannerisms and such.
    Nope, English is not my first language. Where does it help now in the discussion? You didn't even answered. Who are the names Nagato actually managed to beat at 14? Just because you like a character more doesn't mean they are strong. Anyway i'm done with this thread where people can only give pitful excuses because they want. I already said what i wanted to say, which is that 14yo Obito completly fodderises Itachi or Nagato at the same age by feats
     
         

  8. #33
    Banned
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: Obito at 14 is almost unbeatable

    already got his ass kicked by minato and his death was due to naruto being child of prophecy bullshit

    But yeah he is super powerful
     
         

  9. #34
    GANJA GANJA VisionOfDisorder's Avatar
    Status
    VisionOfDisorder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.
    Posts
    1,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    Purp style: BLAZE RELEASE
     

    Re: Obito at 14 is almost unbeatable

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Nope, English is not my first language. Where does it help now in the discussion? You didn't even answered. Who are the names Nagato actually managed to beat at 14? Just because you like a character more doesn't mean they are strong. Anyway i'm done with this thread where people can only give pitful excuses because they want. I already said what i wanted to say, which is that 14yo Obito completly fodderises Itachi or Nagato at the same age by feats
    Ok well I was trying to help our mutual understanding but there goes that ideal. Nagato was never featured at any exact age, infact it is up to us to infer how old Nagato is to begin with, this is because he is an orphan. Itachi on the other hand unlocked HIS MS when he was 13 and was able to trap Orochimaru with basic sharingan jutsu. To be honest I like Obito a lot, but as usual I'm just gonna have to wait until everyone else hops off his **** from this chapter. I'll state it one more time, wait for Obito to clash with someone that acctually gives us a frame of reference for his abilities before claiming he "fodderizes" anyone but fodders. Btw I'm sure you don't realize this but your excuses are no more substantial than anyone elses.

    Agree to dissagree i guess.
     
         

  10. #35
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Obito at 14 is almost unbeatable

    Omg relax he wasn't that damn impressive, he was basically jumping around sticking his wood into dudes (pause)

    Itachi IMO would have owned at that age and if you're comparing Tobi to shinobi in they're current state he loses to a hand full. Let's not over hype this just yet pls.
     
         

  11. #36
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito at 14 is almost unbeatable

    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/45728229/17
    Lets see anyone his age take on so many high level ninja alone. Zetsu suit was only there so he could move, in this case, the zetsu suit did NOTHING except allow his to move his leg and arm, that eventually he would be able to use regardless, so far, the zetsu suit hasnt really done much than be used as a crutch.
     
         

  12. #37
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito at 14 is almost unbeatable

    Omg relax he wasn't that damn impressive
    so summoning kuramas not impressive? news to me

    already got his ass kicked by minato
    why do you think i said almost? imbecile

    Wait, wait, wait. Again you're using stuff from a DIFFERENT time period. We just seen a young Obito and a young Kakashi. Your thread says "Obito at 14 is almost unbeatable". The only thig that will make him "nearly unbeatable" is the 1st cells and s/t. P
    no what makes him unbeatable is kamui and genjutsu and kurama summon. re read OP
     
         

  13. #38
    Immortal Regis Direcorpse's Avatar
    Status
    Direcorpse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito at 14 is almost unbeatable

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Omg relax he wasn't that damn impressive, he was basically jumping around sticking his wood into dudes (pause)

    Itachi IMO would have owned at that age and if you're comparing Tobi to shinobi in they're current state he loses to a hand full. Let's not over hype this just yet pls.
    Too bad, people already have and it's becoming more absurd.
    Band wagons, band wagons everywhere.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member Joki's Avatar
    Status
    Joki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤
     

    Re: Obito at 14 is almost unbeatable

    Yeah it's pretty ridiculous, I agree with OP 100%.

    I find it funny that the world's greatest Hashirama hater is making these kinds of threads though, considering this just proves why everyone wants this beast Hashirama's DNA and not some second rate fodder like Madara.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •