Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 261

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Its just stupid to say that he did not know he had it. Kakashi and obito unlocked it at the same time, however kakashi fainted due to his low chakra levels whereas obito is an uchiha with senju dna. at that time it took kakashi a lot of chakra just to use the normal sharingan, the mangekyou was off limits seeing as he fainted just by awakening it.





    after facing itachi's mangekyou he decided to improve he chakra control during the timeskip and has now improved it even further, that why recently kakashi is now able to spam kamui. if u had watched closely all his improvements during the timeskip were in order to be able to fight itachi (mangekyou, faster hand seals etc.)











    remember when we first thought sasuke awakened his sharingan against haku, but after a flashback we saw he awakened it during the uchiha massacre against itachi. but looking back to the haku fight you actually notice he already knew he had it.





     
         
    Last edited by Namikaze Haru; 10-11-2012 at 03:15 AM.

  2. #2
    The Shogun's Avatar
    Status
    The Shogun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Rainy City
    Posts
    4,483
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    interesting opinion bro.
     
         

  3. #3
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    dominicansharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Copy the images url and upload the picture, I'm not feeling like opening 10 new windows...
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by dominicansharingan View Post
    Copy the images url and upload the picture, I'm not feeling like opening 10 new windows...
    loool thanks for the tip
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Okami the butcher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pandemonium
    Posts
    14,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    i'm guessing when he initially awoken it he didn't realize it then passed out but in the time skip he re awoke it
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    i'm guessing when he initially awoken it he didn't realize it then passed out but in the time skip he re awoke it
    this why i made this this thread...he DID know he had it. why does he say "last time, i was unprepared, but im not like that this time". the only thing that changed between the timeskip was his MS but if he didn't know he had it before, he would not have said " I was unprepared"
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Status
    Draxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    this why i made this this thread...he DID know he had it. why does he say "last time, i was unprepared, but im not like that this time". the only thing that changed between the timeskip was his MS but if he didn't know he had it before, he would not have said " I was unprepared"
    I think you're ready way too much into one sentence.

    If you do a little more research you would see the same exact thing happen to Sasuke. He awakened 1-tomoe sharingan when he saw Itachi had murdered their parents and then promptly forgot.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Draxus View Post
    I think you're ready way too much into one sentence.

    If you do a little more research you would see the same exact thing happen to Sasuke. He awakened 1-tomoe sharingan when he saw Itachi had murdered their parents and then promptly forgot.
    yh coz shinobi all seem to be forgetful nowadays, he awakened his sharingan at that moment due to his strong emotions vs itachi.
    watch the fight vs haku again. he says "i need to concentrate so i can see" meaning he knows about his sharingan...my research was already done, now u try urs
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    yh coz shinobi all seem to be forgetful nowadays, he awakened his sharingan at that moment due to his strong emotions vs itachi.
    watch the fight vs haku again. he says "i need to concentrate so i can see" meaning he knows about his sharingan...my research was already done, now u try urs
    you keep saying that but it has been proven many times they forget

    and now your just making stuff up he says he need to focus not i need to awaken my sharingan again hahaha i love watching your grasping at straws and repeating stuff lie it hasnt been proven already

    btw thought you were leaving hahaha

    he says my eyes are getting use to it meaning he is starting to notice he can time his attacks and though this foucus he activates his shringan and he wasnt planning it

     
         
    Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 05:52 AM.

  10. #10
    Academy Student
    Status
    Mostah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    this why i made this this thread...he DID know he had it. why does he say "last time, i was unprepared, but im not like that this time". the only thing that changed between the timeskip was his MS but if he didn't know he had it before, he would not have said " I was unprepared"
    Maybe by "Unprepared" he meant his skills? Or something else, how do you know he meant the mangekyou? And if what you're saying is true, that means he was "unprepared" for the whole of the first season of naruto xDD
     
         

  11. #11
    Member ELECTRIDE's Avatar
    Status
    ELECTRIDE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    i'm guessing when he initially awoken it he didn't realize it then passed out but in the time skip he re awoke it
    Okami your a waste man! You have the nerve to come on my new thread and call it simple while your on here stating such obvious evidence?
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Uzimaki Akira's Avatar
    Status
    Uzimaki Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The planet Earth
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    i'm guessing when he initially awoken it he didn't realize it then passed out but in the time skip he re awoke it
    Thank the universe someone else has been following the story properly.
    Thing is Kakashi more than likely found the hidden passage of the Uchiha after his fight with Itachi to better understand what he was up against. Don't forget there was a three year time skip in which he could've found this info out, that does not mean that he knew he had it for seventeen years otherwise he would've been able to counter it. Use LOGIC people, this is a story and it has to fit, leaving important details like Kakashi's knowledge of the MS out of ALL story arcs but the last would be an amateur mistake that Kishi just wouldn't make.
     
         

  13. #13
    ObitoSolos julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    julio10ification is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui dimension
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    rep man its pretty obvious he new he had it. its gonna stay activated till he deactivate it at will its not like hes gonna suddenly look in the mirror and his ms just magically appears and say oh sh#t i have a MS where the heck did i get it from. i just dont see it that sounds ridiculously stupid.
     
         
    Last edited by julio10ification; 10-11-2012 at 03:13 AM.

  14. #14
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    rep man its pretty obvious he new he had it. its gonna stay activated till he deactivate it at will its not like hes gonna suddenly look in the mirror and his ms just magically appears and say oh sh#t i have a MS where the heck did i get it from. i just dont see it that sounds ridiculously stupid.
    my point exactly
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    want me to disprove this is one page

    kakashi called it his new sharingan ....not somethng you call and old tech

     
         

  16. #16
    ObitoSolos julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    julio10ification is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui dimension
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    want me to disprove this is one page

    kakashi called it his new sharingan ....not somethng you call and old tech

    no naruto called it a new sharingan and kakashi replied yes because its new to naruto hes not gonna suddenly say oh no its an old sharingan -_-
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    want me to disprove this is one page

    kakashi called it his new sharingan ....not somethng you call and old tech

    lol read it again than think about what you just said. It WAS NARUTO that said new sharingan, and the reason they say 'new light' is because it was the 1st time WE saw his MS
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Mattyj420's Avatar
    Status
    Mattyj420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by mischeif maker View Post
    want me to disprove this is one page

    kakashi called it his new sharingan ....not somethng you call and old tech

    soooooooooooo true
     
         

  19. #19
    Academy Student
    Status
    DubRoots is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Sasuke didn't know he unlocked his sharingan when he was younger.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by DubRoots View Post
    Sasuke didn't know he unlocked his sharingan when he was younger.
    r u serious -_-
     
         

  21. #21
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    the chapter itself is called: the new sharingan and at that point we had seen the ms b4 so its not new to us

    the bottom of this page says kakashi new power


    want me to keep going

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    r u serious -_-
    yes he is and he is right.....are you serious that is the question
     
         

  22. #22
    ObitoSolos julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    julio10ification is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui dimension
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    the chapter itself is called: the new sharingan and at that point we had seen the ms b4 so its not new to us

    the bottom of this page says kakashi new power


    want me to keep going


    yes he is and he is right.....are you serious that is the question
    so its gonna suddenly say old sharingan and old power even thou that was the first time we seen kakashis MS and kamui ? what you just presented makes no sense and it didnt help
     
         
    Last edited by julio10ification; 10-11-2012 at 03:51 AM.

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    so its gonna suddenly say old sharingan and old power even thou that was the first time we seen kakashis MS and kamui ? what you just presented makes no sense and it didnt help

    sure bro whatever you say kishi doesnt know what he is writing i getcha
     
         

  24. #24
    ObitoSolos julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    julio10ification is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui dimension
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    sure bro whatever you say kishi doesnt know what he is writing i getcha
    well what your saying makes no sense of course its a new power and sharingan because thats the revelation of kakashi's MS and its tech to us viewers. its not gonna suddenly say old sharingan and powers because we have never witnessed it before thats all im saying
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    well what your saying makes no sense of course its a new power and sharingan because thats the revelation of kakashi's ms and its tech to us viewers. Its not gonna suddenly say old sharingan and powers because we have never witnessed it before thats all im saying
    no i getcha i said your saying kishi is an idiot and called it kakashi new power and the chapter the new sharingan because its an old move hes had for years

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    dude ur jus making urself look stupid now. like u said, its called new because he can throw it now which he could not do before and likewise kakashi's kamui is called new because he could not use it before? the fact still remains that kakashi DID KNOW about his MS and u have not given any evidence to prove me wrong.
    NO SEE KISHI CALLED IT RETURN OF THE RASENSHURIKEN .....NARUTO CALLED IT HIS NEW TECH .....NOT KISHI

    KISHI FLAT OUT CALLED IT HIS NEW SHARINGAN

    BUT AGAIN AS I SAID YOU KNOW BETTER THEN KISHI SO NO WORRIES I APPOLOGIZE FOR GOING WITH KISHI WORDS AND NOT YOURS

    SO AGAIN.....KISHI CALLED YOUR CHAPTER RETURN OF THE RASENSHURIKEN

    AND KAKASHI NEW SHARINGAN AND A NOTE ON THE SIDE ABOUT HOW ITS NEW

    BUT NOOOOOO KISHI WORDS ARNT PROOF AND IF THEY ARNT AS YOU SAY THEN PROOF IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET YO WIN
     
         
    Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •