Page 10 of 11 « First ... 67891011 Last»
Results 226 to 250 of 261
  1. #226
    Member Somnath Ghosh's Avatar
    Status
    Somnath Ghosh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mt. Myouboku
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    i agree
     
         

  2. #227
    Naruto Jaraiya Namikaze Minato is a thug's Avatar
    Status
    Minato is a thug is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fresno,CA
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    I think he knew all along but either he couldn't control it or he didn't want to use it until it was absolutely neccessary
     
         

  3. #228
    ★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Armstrong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Realm of The Heartless Colonies
    Posts
    6,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    Its just stupid to say that he did not know he had it. Kakashi and obito unlocked it at the same time, however kakashi fainted due to his low chakra levels whereas obito is an uchiha with senju dna. at that time it took kakashi a lot of chakra just to use the normal sharingan, the mangekyou was off limits seeing as he fainted just by awakening it.





    after facing itachi's mangekyou he decided to improve he chakra control during the timeskip and has now improved it even further, that why recently kakashi is now able to spam kamui. if u had watched closely all his improvements during the timeskip were in order to be able to fight itachi (mangekyou, faster hand seals etc.)











    remember when we first thought sasuke awakened his sharingan against haku, but after a flashback we saw he awakened it during the uchiha massacre against itachi. but looking back to the haku fight you actually notice he already knew he had it.





    good effort..but its called plot bro..kishi had to make him say he didnt have it......
     
         

  4. #229
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    India, Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    1,366
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    if he dint knew he got ms and the tech KAMUI how the hell he trained himself and used it against diedara?? ofcrs he knew he had ms thats y he trained and mastred his kamui
    this is lame :P
    kakashi vry well knows he got MS
    people just get this in your think head............
     
         

  5. #230
    S-Rank Criminal Kiiszame's Avatar
    Status
    Kiiszame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    City Of Angels
    Posts
    1,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Amat Victoria Curam*
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    i think kakashi did know. Hes brilliant there no way a ninja of his caliber would not be aware of that. He just resented in using it because it reminded him of killing Rin in order to obtain it.
     
         

  6. #231
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    India, Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    1,366
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiiszame View Post
    i think kakashi did know. Hes brilliant there no way a ninja of his caliber would not be aware of that. He just resented in using it because it reminded him of killing Rin in order to obtain it.
    +re this^^
     
         

  7. #232
    Senior Member ShaneEyyy's Avatar
    Status
    ShaneEyyy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    You know how people think Kakashi had very low stamina in part 1? He actually didn't, he had a 3/5 for chakra in the databook which is above average for chakra. In part 2, he just got better control of his Sharingan, which allowed him to use more chakra, leading him to be able to use his Mangekyo Sharingan for a little bit. I mean, once after he used it, he had to go to the hospital, so if he used it in part 1, it may have exhausted his chakra to an extent that could kill him. He did know he already had it.

    Also, if he already awakened it, it wouldn't have taken him like 15 years to reawaken it, even if he isn't an Uchiha.
     
         
    Last edited by ShaneEyyy; 10-14-2012 at 09:32 PM.

  8. #233
    Senior Member ShaneEyyy's Avatar
    Status
    ShaneEyyy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by chintu234 View Post
    +re this^^
    I disagree with that, he have said before "I even let Rin die", if he "let" Rin die, he didn't kill her to obtain it, there must have been a possible genjutsu or controlling jutsu that occured. Or something Rin possessed that could lead to a downfall of Konoha. There's no way Kakashi would kill Rin to obtain the Mangekyo after his promise to Obito.
     
         

  9. #234
    Academy Student MangekyouItachi's Avatar
    Status
    MangekyouItachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by ObitobiLoL View Post
    The thing is, he may have known, but for the sake of preserving his eye he didn't use it.

    Second theory, he could have truly not know, and during time skip he was like holyshit Im like Houdini i can make things just disappear. It goes either way, this manga is crazy like that.
    psst,houdini wasn't known for making things dissappear. Thats david copperfield.
     
         

  10. #235
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    India, Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    1,366
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEyyy View Post
    I disagree with that, he have said before "I even let Rin die", if he "let" Rin die, he didn't kill her to obtain it, there must have been a possible genjutsu or controlling jutsu that occured. Or something Rin possessed that could lead to a downfall of Konoha. There's no way Kakashi would kill Rin to obtain the Mangekyo after his promise to Obito.
    i know he din killed rin to obtain MS m just telling that he knew he had MS but coz of no mastery over it he never used it till he secretly trained his body to keep up wid MS chakra demands..........
     
         

  11. #236
    Member
    Status
    Renon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    so.. what some people are saying is that Kakashi did not know he had MS? okay retards how did he not know? He had to have known he one shotted rin in the chest I mean seriously c'mon he didn't just have a realization during the time skip that he killed his friend.
     
         

  12. #237
    Rette mich! KILLER BE EZ's Avatar
    Status
    KILLER BE EZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    OUTSIDE THE GATE...
    Posts
    931
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO!
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    im sure he knew he had it. K. is not one to be "left in the dark" about these things.
     
         

  13. #238
    Member
    Status
    Chef Boy RD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEyyy View Post
    You know how people think Kakashi had very low stamina in part 1? He actually didn't, he had a 3/5 for chakra in the databook which is above average for chakra. In part 2, he just got better control of his Sharingan, which allowed him to use more chakra, leading him to be able to use his Mangekyo Sharingan for a little bit. I mean, once after he used it, he had to go to the hospital, so if he used it in part 1, it may have exhausted his chakra to an extent that could kill him. He did know he already had it.

    Also, if he already awakened it, it wouldn't have taken him like 15 years to reawaken it, even if he isn't an Uchiha.
    People also forget that pre-shippuuden, two chidori shots automatically drained Sasuke's chakra (forcing the Cursed Seal to come out), yet no one says Sasuke has low chakra. In that Kakashi Gaiden alone, we saw Kakashi use Chidori so many times it isn't even funny, and not once has he hinted that his chakra was severely depleted. Even if he didn't 'practice' being a ninja from then up to the point where he is Team Seven's leader, it would be absurd to think that his chakra levels decreased, seeing as how he wasn't at that point of age where his body fails him (Sarutobi).

    Your evidence doesn't really 'prove' that Kakashi knew he had the Mangekyou Sharingan before hand.

    1) You claimed that all his improvements were made so that he could face Itachi

    I disagree. Jiraiya told him the Akatsuki (a group of all S-ranked shinobi, including Itachi) were coming for Naruto and that Kakashi was severely under-prepared for what was to come. This is the second time were danger outside of his scope has threatened his students (Akatsuki -> Naruto & Orochimaru -> Sasuke). There was much more than Itachi as to why he made improvements. Secondly, all ninjas want to improve themselves to protect their loved ones (and village).

    2) You claimed that looking back at the Haku vs Sasuke fight you "already knew he had it"

    I disagree. Nothing indicated that Sasuke "already had the Sharingan", we only know because later down the line, the author tells us he had unlocked it prior to. Had the author not done so, we would have assumed that this was the first time Sasuke awakened/used the Sharingan.

    3) You claimed that Kakashi was prepared to fight Itachi post-Shippuuden because he had awakened his Mangekyou

    Not saying this is entirely false, but you cannot so readily draw that conclusion. One example I can point to that questions this theory is if, by your words, Kakashi already knew that he had the Mangekyou Sharingan, and by training himself to use it adequately, he could counter Itachi's, then why did he ask Gai how he fought Itachi?

    4) You claim that Kakashi already knew about Kamui because in this manga, they don't just "find out about their abilities, they already know"

    [b]Let me ask you several questions then. If comprehended correctly, you're saying Kakashi already have been practicing with Kamui and it's only 'new' because it's the first time we're seeing it. But then why when we first saw him use it, it took so much time to activate the Mangekyou Sharingan itself, and then the jutsu, as opposed to now? Now he can activate it without a handseal and pretty much instantaneously; not much time transpired from when he first used it on Deidara to the second time we see him using it. Much more time would have transpired in the time-frame that you're suggesting than this. Why when we first saw him use Kamui, his accuracy was pretty terrible as opposed to now where he can pretty much hit his mark with great speed and precision?


    Lastly, if he had it all this time and you claimed he was experimenting with it all the way up to this time, why did it take all the way up to Shippuuden (vs Itachi once more) for him to finally retort about the blindness?

    You could be right, however, the story is just so poorly constructed that I'd think it to be more feasible to believe otherwise.
     
         

  14. #239
    Senior Member
    Status
    Draxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    I 100% agree with everything Chef Boy said
     
         

  15. #240
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Boy RD View Post
    People also forget that pre-shippuuden, two chidori shots automatically drained Sasuke's chakra (forcing the Cursed Seal to come out), yet no one says Sasuke has low chakra. In that Kakashi Gaiden alone, we saw Kakashi use Chidori so many times it isn't even funny, and not once has he hinted that his chakra was severely depleted. Even if he didn't 'practice' being a ninja from then up to the point where he is Team Seven's leader, it would be absurd to think that his chakra levels decreased, seeing as how he wasn't at that point of age where his body fails him (Sarutobi).

    Your evidence doesn't really 'prove' that Kakashi knew he had the Mangekyou Sharingan before hand.

    1) You claimed that all his improvements were made so that he could face Itachi

    I disagree. Jiraiya told him the Akatsuki (a group of all S-ranked shinobi, including Itachi) were coming for Naruto and that Kakashi was severely under-prepared for what was to come. This is the second time were danger outside of his scope has threatened his students (Akatsuki -> Naruto & Orochimaru -> Sasuke). There was much more than Itachi as to why he made improvements. Secondly, all ninjas want to improve themselves to protect their loved ones (and village).

    2) You claimed that looking back at the Haku vs Sasuke fight you "already knew he had it"

    I disagree. Nothing indicated that Sasuke "already had the Sharingan", we only know because later down the line, the author tells us he had unlocked it prior to. Had the author not done so, we would have assumed that this was the first time Sasuke awakened/used the Sharingan.

    3) You claimed that Kakashi was prepared to fight Itachi post-Shippuuden because he had awakened his Mangekyou

    Not saying this is entirely false, but you cannot so readily draw that conclusion. One example I can point to that questions this theory is if, by your words, Kakashi already knew that he had the Mangekyou Sharingan, and by training himself to use it adequately, he could counter Itachi's, then why did he ask Gai how he fought Itachi?

    4) You claim that Kakashi already knew about Kamui because in this manga, they don't just "find out about their abilities, they already know"

    [b]Let me ask you several questions then. If comprehended correctly, you're saying Kakashi already have been practicing with Kamui and it's only 'new' because it's the first time we're seeing it. But then why when we first saw him use it, it took so much time to activate the Mangekyou Sharingan itself, and then the jutsu, as opposed to now? Now he can activate it without a handseal and pretty much instantaneously; not much time transpired from when he first used it on Deidara to the second time we see him using it. Much more time would have transpired in the time-frame that you're suggesting than this. Why when we first saw him use Kamui, his accuracy was pretty terrible as opposed to now where he can pretty much hit his mark with great speed and precision?


    Lastly, if he had it all this time and you claimed he was experimenting with it all the way up to this time, why did it take all the way up to Shippuuden (vs Itachi once more) for him to finally retort about the blindness?

    You could be right, however, the story is just so poorly constructed that I'd think it to be more feasible to believe otherwise.
    u have misunderstood so many points its funny. No one said anything about kakashi's chakra levels decreasing. u say kakashi spammed chidori during the kakashi gaiden yet he only used it twice. when people say kakashi has low chakra levels they are referring to the fact that his chakra is drained by his sharingan. before he gained his shraingan did u ever once see kakashi suffering from using too much chakra because in fact his chakra levels are indeed pretty good. but when he got the sharingan, because he is not a uchiha he costs him almost twice as much chakra to use it. its pretty simple, that whys (EVRYONE KNOWS THIS) he keeps it covered when not in use.

    when i said all of his improvements made to fight itachi. like u said jiraiya told kakashi about akatsuki, however the only members that kakashi had met from akasuki during part 1 were itachi and kisame. meaning that he based the strength of the akatsuki on itachi. he trained to be able to fight ninja of itachi's calibre.

    about the haku fight. yes when u first see it nothing indicates that he already had it because you don't really tend to notice but after you see him awaken it in his youth and than look back you actually notice that he does know it he had it. he probably did not know how to awaken it again because when he first awakened it, it was on the spur of the moment.

    why do i say i think he knew he had it? look at this.



    he seems confident u don't just say 'see through it' if you don't have an ability to see through things. and if u say that 'hes an uchiha, he always knew he would awaken the sharingan' then look at this.



    these are the words of an uchiha who know they have not awakened their sharingan. the uchiha are not like the hyuga they don't have their sharingan from birth, they awaken their sharingan under stressful conditions. sasuke did not forget awakening his sharingan, what he forgot was the feeling of when he awakened it. which he was probably trying to remember vs haku which is why he says 'concentrate'.

    part of the reason kakashi said he was prepared is because he asked guy how he fought itachi. having kamui does not protect you against tsukuyomi which is why he asked guy. and i said all his improvements which are more than just the MS.

    i never once said kakashi was training to use kamui during part 1, i said he trained during the timskip. i said he knew he had it but it was off limit due to the fact that he never had the chakra to use it. why? coz he fainted as soon as he awoken it. AND if you read my post correctly, you would have seen that i said he trained to improve his chakra control meaing he probably hadn't had enough practice to use kamui as the MS does make you blind so he wouldn't use it in training. now however, kakashi has used kamui plenty of times, meaning he has had more than enough practice.

    and lastly ill repeat i said he knew he had it but could not use it due to chakra drainage meaning he would not have gone blind yet as he would not have been using it. however even if you do not use ur MS u still go blind, using your MS only makes the process quicker. meaning kakashi would have noticed his eyesight slowing deteriorating, however after that timeskip and training to improve his chakra control, so he could use his MS, im sure the process would have speed up as he would have kamui at least once which caused him to remember the effects using tsukuyomi had on itachi.

    the only thing u have said that i agree with is that, yes i could have constructed my story better and used more to back my story. but what i have is still good enough.
     
         
    Last edited by Namikaze Haru; 10-16-2012 at 04:13 AM.

  16. #241
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Kakashi DID NOT know he had MS at that time when he killed Rin and Obito was around.

    Kakashi KNOW and Understand about sharingan.
    It was at the time when Itachi and Kisame went to Leaf Village.
    Then Itachi saw Kakashi (sharingan) eye.
    Itachi had no choice but to use tsukiyomi sharingan on Kakashi instead.
    Then Kakashi went into DARKNESS.
    Same as Obito, who went into DARKNESS (with Rin body)
    It is the DARKNESS that can activate many types of sharingan.

    Where am i (Obito & Sasuke) = in DARKNESS
    It is all about DARKNESS..........................................


    Note:
    During the time when Itachi encountered Kakashi during the rescue Gaara.
    Itachi eyes looked downward to avoid direct contact with NEW Kakashi's sharingan eye.

    It is all about DARKNESS ..........................................
     
         

  17. #242
    Member Pheonixking's Avatar
    Status
    Pheonixking is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    [QUOTE=Namikaze Haru;8705367]Its just stupid to say that he did not know he had it. Kakashi and obito unlocked it at the same time, however kakashi fainted due to his low chakra levels whereas obito is an uchiha with senju dna. at that time it took kakashi a lot of chakra just to use the normal sharingan, the mangekyou was off limits seeing as he fainted just by awakening it.





    after facing itachi's mangekyou he decided to improve he chakra control during the timeskip and has now improved it even further, that why recently kakashi is now able to spam kamui. if u had watched closely all his improvements during the timeskip were in order to be able to fight itachi (mangekyou, faster hand seals etc.)











    remember when we first thought sasuke awakened his sharingan against haku, but after a flashback we saw he awakened it during the uchiha massacre against itachi. but looking back to the haku fight you actually notice he already knew he had it.





    [/QUOTE/]

    *****.but when you say HE trained himself to use fast hand seals, i believe that is false.i may be wrong.youve obviously done some research. however i thought the reason for his hand seals being so fast was because he had his sharingan..also this comes with a question,if he is the "copy ninja" why cant he copy other MS abilities.i know without both eyes the power is limited like no susanoo.but shouldnt he be able to use the others?
     
         

  18. #243
    Academy Student
    Status
    Mostah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    this why i made this this thread...he DID know he had it. why does he say "last time, i was unprepared, but im not like that this time". the only thing that changed between the timeskip was his MS but if he didn't know he had it before, he would not have said " I was unprepared"
    Maybe by "Unprepared" he meant his skills? Or something else, how do you know he meant the mangekyou? And if what you're saying is true, that means he was "unprepared" for the whole of the first season of naruto xDD
     
         

  19. #244
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    If Kakashi had MS he would have used it against Itachi's that 1st time they fought. I wonder if Kakashi could escape Tsukuyomi with his MS.
     
         

  20. #245
    Member
    Status
    Chef Boy RD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    part of the reason kakashi said he was prepared is because he asked guy how he fought itachi. having kamui does not protect you against tsukuyomi which is why he asked guy. and i said all his improvements which are more than just the MS.
    This is what you said:
    this why i made this this thread...he DID know he had it. why does he say "last time, i was unprepared, but im not like that this time". the only thing that changed between the timeskip was his MS but if he didn't know he had it before, he would not have said " I was unprepared"
    Obviously you're saying that his Mangekyou Sharingan prepared him to face Itachi. If he was "unprepared" to fight Itachi and got mirked by Itachi's Tsukiyomi, obviously him being prepared now would mean what if the only difference is him having his Mangekyou? From your statements one can assume that you're drawing the conclusion that Kakashi having the Mangekyou 'counters/nullifies' Itachi's if previously he was "unprepared" but now he isn't and you claimed the only difference is the Mangekyou.

    This therefore, makes no sense, you claim that he knew he had it this whole time but he waited until after Itachi mirked him wth it to train himself to be capable of using it. Let me tell you why this makes no sense: Jiraiya told him ahead of time that Akatsuki was coming for Naruto, including Itachi, so already there was the possibility of Kakashi having to fight Itachi. Kakashi had already assumed that Itachi unlocked the Mangekyou, hence why he said he will have to prepare for the worse since Itachi is a true heir of the Sharingan. Then Kakashi states that the only thing to counter the Mangekyou is another Sharingan eye... If he knew this ahead of time, why wouldn't he have trained himself to be capable of wielding the Mangekyou (having an evolved Sharingan would only boost his chances no?) to counter Itachi's eye if he thought that was what was necessary?


    u have misunderstood so many points its funny. No one said anything about kakashi's chakra levels decreasing. u say kakashi spammed chidori during the kakashi gaiden yet he only used it twice. when people say kakashi has low chakra levels they are referring to the fact that his chakra is drained by his sharingan. before he gained his shraingan did u ever once see kakashi suffering from using too much chakra because in fact his chakra levels are indeed pretty good. but when he got the sharingan, because he is not a uchiha he costs him almost twice as much chakra to use it. its pretty simple, that whys (EVRYONE KNOWS THIS) he keeps it covered when not in use.
    It's called drawing a parallel, and since he had his Sharingan in the Gaiden, he used Chidori twice (atleast from what they showcased --immediately after Obito died, and then when him and Rin were surrounded) so that still puts his chakra levels with the Sharingan, better than Sasuke's. I was establishing that his chakra levels were considerably high and people are overexaggerating the chakra drain from Kakashi using Sharingan. We've never seen Kakashi fight with the Sharingan and then say, "shit im done for". We see his is out of commission for a while after fighting Zabuza because he is rusty, he even admits to not being in shape. Even when fighting Itachi, after all that countering he wasn't in poor condition due to drain (it was that explosion that mirked half his body). The only thing he ever stated was that "I tire easily" but easily is judgemental and vague; he could easily be saying, "compared to an Uchiha, this takes more of a toll on my body..." amongst other things.


    about the haku fight. yes when u first see it nothing indicates that he already had it because you don't really tend to notice but after you see him awaken it in his youth and than look back you actually notice that he does know it he had it. he probably did not know how to awaken it again because when he first awakened it, it was on the spur of the moment.

    why do i say i think he knew he had it? look at this.
    This is terrible because you just contradicted yourself, which brings me back to my initial point: the "calm down.. concentrate... blah" is moot because had the author not told us he awoken his sharingan earlier, we would have never assumed so, we would have no evidence to draw such a conclusion, and you even admitted to so that before the author tells us, we can only conclude that this was his first time awakening his sharingan.

    these are the words of an uchiha who know they have not awakened their sharingan. the uchiha are not like the hyuga they don't have their sharingan from birth, they awaken their sharingan under stressful conditions. sasuke did not forget awakening his sharingan, what he forgot was the feeling of when he awakened it. which he was probably trying to remember vs haku which is why he says 'concentrate'.
    No, those are the words of one Dropout Uchiha who cannot compare to the person he is currently talking to. Before Sasuke awakened his Sharingan he was a confident prick still. Oh so now you're saying he "forgot the feeling" and he was trying to rekindle that feeling against Haku? Hmmm.... Why not try to rekindle that feeling when he first fought Zabuza? Why not try to rekindle that same feeling when he fought Kakashi during the Bell Exam?

    i never once said kakashi was training to use kamui during part 1, i said he trained during the timskip. i said he knew he had it but it was off limit due to the fact that he never had the chakra to use it. why? coz he fainted as soon as he awoken it. AND if you read my post correctly, you would have seen that i said he trained to improve his chakra control meaing he probably hadn't had enough practice to use kamui as the MS does make you blind so he wouldn't use it in training. now however, kakashi has used kamui plenty of times, meaning he has had more than enough practice.
    Okay, you claimed that the characters, JUST KNOW about their abilities:
    ok let me ask u something when uchihas unlocks MS they all have different abilities, how do they know what new abilities they have gained?, how does itachi know about tsukuyomi and amaterasu, how does shisui know about kotoamatsukami, how does obito know about kamui and how does madara know about susanoo. THEY JUST KNOW. try reading the thread before posting ...
    Which would mean that Kakashi automatically knew he had Kamui when he awakened his Mangekyou, by your intelligence. How would he know the chakra capacity/control he needed to execute the jutsu if he had not been trying to use it? How would he know when he gained the precise chakra capacity/control needed to use the jutsu if he were not using it constantly, hence training? You claimed that he fainted here and that told him that he needed more chakra/control? Are you forgetting the fact that he was in a two-man cell, protecting someone who cannot really fight while being surrounded, having to fight a bunch of ?Jounin+? ranked shinobi? And then on top of that you had to kill one of your comrades that you risked your life to save earlier? The same person who your swore on your life to protect to your best friend? Dude, there was plenty of physical torment and emotional turmoil prior to unlocking the Mangekyou to make him 'faint'.

    I don't understand the logic behind your premise, you claim that "Kakashi always knew he had Kamui and the Mangekyou Sharingan, but he did not use it because he didn't have the chakra capacity/control and for some reason, he waited UNTIL Itachi mirked him before he decided to train himself to be able to do so". That's stupid, for what reason would he go "oh I have this awesome power that will allow me to not lose my teammates AGAIN, which I dread til this day, but I'm not going to train myself to use it... I have no good reason to do so though..." Why WOULDN'T Kakashi immediately begin "training to allow himself to use the Mangekyou" at worse, he goes blind earlier, big deal; especially considering we saw in the Kakashi Gaiden he completely lost his eye and was like "whatever, let's keep going". Considering he is living in the world of a shinobi, been in the midst of war, and faced death multiple times already, losing an eye seems a lot less trivial
     
         

  21. #246
    Academy Student ifyeez's Avatar
    Status
    ifyeez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    I think Kakashi knew he had new powers
     
         

  22. #247
    Member Uzimaki Akira's Avatar
    Status
    Uzimaki Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The planet Earth
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    i'm guessing when he initially awoken it he didn't realize it then passed out but in the time skip he re awoke it
    Thank the universe someone else has been following the story properly.
    Thing is Kakashi more than likely found the hidden passage of the Uchiha after his fight with Itachi to better understand what he was up against. Don't forget there was a three year time skip in which he could've found this info out, that does not mean that he knew he had it for seventeen years otherwise he would've been able to counter it. Use LOGIC people, this is a story and it has to fit, leaving important details like Kakashi's knowledge of the MS out of ALL story arcs but the last would be an amateur mistake that Kishi just wouldn't make.
     
         

  23. #248
    Member sdahiya79's Avatar
    Status
    sdahiya79 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Good openion bro............. + rep
     
         

  24. #249
    Academy Student Unmasked Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Unmasked Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    The thing is did Kakashi even know what MS was when he awakened it. Maybe he didn't know how to use it thats why it took him so long to figure it out. Also Kamui is different from the other sharingan. I dont think it posses Susano'o or Amaterasu. It has its own specific ability. :?
     
         

  25. #250
    Member Konohas Itachi's Avatar
    Status
    Konohas Itachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    199
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    ^^This=Mega Rep Good Sir, couldnt have said it any better
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •