Page 12 of 14 « First ... 2891011121314 Last»
Results 221 to 240 of 261
  1. #221
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostBite2011 View Post
    Show me proof of this
    he does not need to, everyone knows kakashi could just barely handle the 3 tomoe sharingan in part 1, using his MS was off limits.
     
         

  2. #222
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by veejay View Post
    come on now use common sense just because you unlock something does not mean you know how to just turn it on or off i garuntee Sauske didnt even know how to use sharingun at the time he awakened it. Kakashi knew that if he awakened MS he would pass out so there is no need in trying to use it. He took his time to master it things like that dont happen in a day. And plus Kakashi was the sensei of team 7 so his priorities was getting his students stronger not himself until sauske and Naruto left.
    You're telling me to use common sense? Read my post again kid and this time go slowly.
     
         

  3. #223
    Academy Student
    Status
    Potential is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    With sasuke he actually forgot he had it. You'd have to go back a bit but he was mentally traumatized and had his memories suppressed. Thus forgetting he had awakened it. With kakashi it's the same thing. Upon awakening his mangekyou he passed out. The trauma caused him to forget he awakened it. Even if he had knew he wouldn't have been able to use it in part 1 anyway. He simply didnt have the chakra. He could only use 3 chidori a day after all. So somewhere in part 2 when he knew he could handle it he started practicing with it to see what his limits were. And came to the conclusion that due to the enormous strain and chakra consumption to only use it if absolutely necessary. Look at his fight with Diedara (sorry if I misspelled) it took him darn near half a hour to activate it haha
     
         

  4. #224
    Member
    Status
    phantom1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    141
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    The stupidity on this forum shocks me... OP, +rep.
     
         

  5. #225
    Head Of Equalist Amon De Equalist's Avatar
    Status
    Amon De Equalist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    92
    Location
    Republic City
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Yes
     
         

  6. #226
    Member Somnath Ghosh's Avatar
    Status
    Somnath Ghosh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    92
    Location
    Mt. Myouboku
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    i agree
     
         

  7. #227
    Naruto Jaraiya Namikaze Minato is a thug's Avatar
    Status
    Minato is a thug is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    88
    Location
    Fresno,CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    I think he knew all along but either he couldn't control it or he didn't want to use it until it was absolutely neccessary
     
         

  8. #228
    ★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Armstrong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,280
    Location
    Realm of The Heartless Colonies
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    Its just stupid to say that he did not know he had it. Kakashi and obito unlocked it at the same time, however kakashi fainted due to his low chakra levels whereas obito is an uchiha with senju dna. at that time it took kakashi a lot of chakra just to use the normal sharingan, the mangekyou was off limits seeing as he fainted just by awakening it.





    after facing itachi's mangekyou he decided to improve he chakra control during the timeskip and has now improved it even further, that why recently kakashi is now able to spam kamui. if u had watched closely all his improvements during the timeskip were in order to be able to fight itachi (mangekyou, faster hand seals etc.)











    remember when we first thought sasuke awakened his sharingan against haku, but after a flashback we saw he awakened it during the uchiha massacre against itachi. but looking back to the haku fight you actually notice he already knew he had it.





    good effort..but its called plot bro..kishi had to make him say he didnt have it......
     
         

  9. #229
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,533
    Location
    In a virtual world.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    if he dint knew he got ms and the tech KAMUI how the hell he trained himself and used it against diedara?? ofcrs he knew he had ms thats y he trained and mastred his kamui
    this is lame :P
    kakashi vry well knows he got MS
    people just get this in your think head............
     
         

  10. #230
    S-Rank Criminal Kiiszame's Avatar
    Status
    Kiiszame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,136
    Location
    City Of Angels
    *Amat Victoria Curam*
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    i think kakashi did know. Hes brilliant there no way a ninja of his caliber would not be aware of that. He just resented in using it because it reminded him of killing Rin in order to obtain it.
     
         

  11. #231
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,533
    Location
    In a virtual world.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiiszame View Post
    i think kakashi did know. Hes brilliant there no way a ninja of his caliber would not be aware of that. He just resented in using it because it reminded him of killing Rin in order to obtain it.
    +re this^^
     
         

  12. #232
    Senior Member ShaneEyyy's Avatar
    Status
    ShaneEyyy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,900
    I'm a great guy
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    You know how people think Kakashi had very low stamina in part 1? He actually didn't, he had a 3/5 for chakra in the databook which is above average for chakra. In part 2, he just got better control of his Sharingan, which allowed him to use more chakra, leading him to be able to use his Mangekyo Sharingan for a little bit. I mean, once after he used it, he had to go to the hospital, so if he used it in part 1, it may have exhausted his chakra to an extent that could kill him. He did know he already had it.

    Also, if he already awakened it, it wouldn't have taken him like 15 years to reawaken it, even if he isn't an Uchiha.
     
         
    Last edited by ShaneEyyy; 10-14-2012 at 10:32 PM.

  13. #233
    Senior Member ShaneEyyy's Avatar
    Status
    ShaneEyyy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,900
    I'm a great guy
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by chintu234 View Post
    +re this^^
    I disagree with that, he have said before "I even let Rin die", if he "let" Rin die, he didn't kill her to obtain it, there must have been a possible genjutsu or controlling jutsu that occured. Or something Rin possessed that could lead to a downfall of Konoha. There's no way Kakashi would kill Rin to obtain the Mangekyo after his promise to Obito.
     
         

  14. #234
    Academy Student MangekyouItachi's Avatar
    Status
    MangekyouItachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by ObitobiLoL View Post
    The thing is, he may have known, but for the sake of preserving his eye he didn't use it.

    Second theory, he could have truly not know, and during time skip he was like holyshit Im like Houdini i can make things just disappear. It goes either way, this manga is crazy like that.
    psst,houdini wasn't known for making things dissappear. Thats david copperfield.
     
         

  15. #235
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,533
    Location
    In a virtual world.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEyyy View Post
    I disagree with that, he have said before "I even let Rin die", if he "let" Rin die, he didn't kill her to obtain it, there must have been a possible genjutsu or controlling jutsu that occured. Or something Rin possessed that could lead to a downfall of Konoha. There's no way Kakashi would kill Rin to obtain the Mangekyo after his promise to Obito.
    i know he din killed rin to obtain MS m just telling that he knew he had MS but coz of no mastery over it he never used it till he secretly trained his body to keep up wid MS chakra demands..........
     
         

  16. #236
    Member
    Status
    Renon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    133
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    so.. what some people are saying is that Kakashi did not know he had MS? okay retards how did he not know? He had to have known he one shotted rin in the chest I mean seriously c'mon he didn't just have a realization during the time skip that he killed his friend.
     
         

  17. #237
    Rette mich! KILLER BE EZ's Avatar
    Status
    KILLER BE EZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    931
    Location
    OUTSIDE THE GATE...
    LMAO!
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    im sure he knew he had it. K. is not one to be "left in the dark" about these things.
     
         

  18. #238
    Member
    Status
    Chef Boy RD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    151
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEyyy View Post
    You know how people think Kakashi had very low stamina in part 1? He actually didn't, he had a 3/5 for chakra in the databook which is above average for chakra. In part 2, he just got better control of his Sharingan, which allowed him to use more chakra, leading him to be able to use his Mangekyo Sharingan for a little bit. I mean, once after he used it, he had to go to the hospital, so if he used it in part 1, it may have exhausted his chakra to an extent that could kill him. He did know he already had it.

    Also, if he already awakened it, it wouldn't have taken him like 15 years to reawaken it, even if he isn't an Uchiha.
    People also forget that pre-shippuuden, two chidori shots automatically drained Sasuke's chakra (forcing the Cursed Seal to come out), yet no one says Sasuke has low chakra. In that Kakashi Gaiden alone, we saw Kakashi use Chidori so many times it isn't even funny, and not once has he hinted that his chakra was severely depleted. Even if he didn't 'practice' being a ninja from then up to the point where he is Team Seven's leader, it would be absurd to think that his chakra levels decreased, seeing as how he wasn't at that point of age where his body fails him (Sarutobi).

    Your evidence doesn't really 'prove' that Kakashi knew he had the Mangekyou Sharingan before hand.

    1) You claimed that all his improvements were made so that he could face Itachi

    I disagree. Jiraiya told him the Akatsuki (a group of all S-ranked shinobi, including Itachi) were coming for Naruto and that Kakashi was severely under-prepared for what was to come. This is the second time were danger outside of his scope has threatened his students (Akatsuki -> Naruto & Orochimaru -> Sasuke). There was much more than Itachi as to why he made improvements. Secondly, all ninjas want to improve themselves to protect their loved ones (and village).

    2) You claimed that looking back at the Haku vs Sasuke fight you "already knew he had it"

    I disagree. Nothing indicated that Sasuke "already had the Sharingan", we only know because later down the line, the author tells us he had unlocked it prior to. Had the author not done so, we would have assumed that this was the first time Sasuke awakened/used the Sharingan.

    3) You claimed that Kakashi was prepared to fight Itachi post-Shippuuden because he had awakened his Mangekyou

    Not saying this is entirely false, but you cannot so readily draw that conclusion. One example I can point to that questions this theory is if, by your words, Kakashi already knew that he had the Mangekyou Sharingan, and by training himself to use it adequately, he could counter Itachi's, then why did he ask Gai how he fought Itachi?

    4) You claim that Kakashi already knew about Kamui because in this manga, they don't just "find out about their abilities, they already know"

    [b]Let me ask you several questions then. If comprehended correctly, you're saying Kakashi already have been practicing with Kamui and it's only 'new' because it's the first time we're seeing it. But then why when we first saw him use it, it took so much time to activate the Mangekyou Sharingan itself, and then the jutsu, as opposed to now? Now he can activate it without a handseal and pretty much instantaneously; not much time transpired from when he first used it on Deidara to the second time we see him using it. Much more time would have transpired in the time-frame that you're suggesting than this. Why when we first saw him use Kamui, his accuracy was pretty terrible as opposed to now where he can pretty much hit his mark with great speed and precision?


    Lastly, if he had it all this time and you claimed he was experimenting with it all the way up to this time, why did it take all the way up to Shippuuden (vs Itachi once more) for him to finally retort about the blindness?

    You could be right, however, the story is just so poorly constructed that I'd think it to be more feasible to believe otherwise.
     
         

  19. #239
    Senior Member
    Status
    Draxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,217
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    I 100% agree with everything Chef Boy said
     
         

  20. #240
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Boy RD View Post
    People also forget that pre-shippuuden, two chidori shots automatically drained Sasuke's chakra (forcing the Cursed Seal to come out), yet no one says Sasuke has low chakra. In that Kakashi Gaiden alone, we saw Kakashi use Chidori so many times it isn't even funny, and not once has he hinted that his chakra was severely depleted. Even if he didn't 'practice' being a ninja from then up to the point where he is Team Seven's leader, it would be absurd to think that his chakra levels decreased, seeing as how he wasn't at that point of age where his body fails him (Sarutobi).

    Your evidence doesn't really 'prove' that Kakashi knew he had the Mangekyou Sharingan before hand.

    1) You claimed that all his improvements were made so that he could face Itachi

    I disagree. Jiraiya told him the Akatsuki (a group of all S-ranked shinobi, including Itachi) were coming for Naruto and that Kakashi was severely under-prepared for what was to come. This is the second time were danger outside of his scope has threatened his students (Akatsuki -> Naruto & Orochimaru -> Sasuke). There was much more than Itachi as to why he made improvements. Secondly, all ninjas want to improve themselves to protect their loved ones (and village).

    2) You claimed that looking back at the Haku vs Sasuke fight you "already knew he had it"

    I disagree. Nothing indicated that Sasuke "already had the Sharingan", we only know because later down the line, the author tells us he had unlocked it prior to. Had the author not done so, we would have assumed that this was the first time Sasuke awakened/used the Sharingan.

    3) You claimed that Kakashi was prepared to fight Itachi post-Shippuuden because he had awakened his Mangekyou

    Not saying this is entirely false, but you cannot so readily draw that conclusion. One example I can point to that questions this theory is if, by your words, Kakashi already knew that he had the Mangekyou Sharingan, and by training himself to use it adequately, he could counter Itachi's, then why did he ask Gai how he fought Itachi?

    4) You claim that Kakashi already knew about Kamui because in this manga, they don't just "find out about their abilities, they already know"

    [b]Let me ask you several questions then. If comprehended correctly, you're saying Kakashi already have been practicing with Kamui and it's only 'new' because it's the first time we're seeing it. But then why when we first saw him use it, it took so much time to activate the Mangekyou Sharingan itself, and then the jutsu, as opposed to now? Now he can activate it without a handseal and pretty much instantaneously; not much time transpired from when he first used it on Deidara to the second time we see him using it. Much more time would have transpired in the time-frame that you're suggesting than this. Why when we first saw him use Kamui, his accuracy was pretty terrible as opposed to now where he can pretty much hit his mark with great speed and precision?


    Lastly, if he had it all this time and you claimed he was experimenting with it all the way up to this time, why did it take all the way up to Shippuuden (vs Itachi once more) for him to finally retort about the blindness?

    You could be right, however, the story is just so poorly constructed that I'd think it to be more feasible to believe otherwise.
    u have misunderstood so many points its funny. No one said anything about kakashi's chakra levels decreasing. u say kakashi spammed chidori during the kakashi gaiden yet he only used it twice. when people say kakashi has low chakra levels they are referring to the fact that his chakra is drained by his sharingan. before he gained his shraingan did u ever once see kakashi suffering from using too much chakra because in fact his chakra levels are indeed pretty good. but when he got the sharingan, because he is not a uchiha he costs him almost twice as much chakra to use it. its pretty simple, that whys (EVRYONE KNOWS THIS) he keeps it covered when not in use.

    when i said all of his improvements made to fight itachi. like u said jiraiya told kakashi about akatsuki, however the only members that kakashi had met from akasuki during part 1 were itachi and kisame. meaning that he based the strength of the akatsuki on itachi. he trained to be able to fight ninja of itachi's calibre.

    about the haku fight. yes when u first see it nothing indicates that he already had it because you don't really tend to notice but after you see him awaken it in his youth and than look back you actually notice that he does know it he had it. he probably did not know how to awaken it again because when he first awakened it, it was on the spur of the moment.

    why do i say i think he knew he had it? look at this.



    he seems confident u don't just say 'see through it' if you don't have an ability to see through things. and if u say that 'hes an uchiha, he always knew he would awaken the sharingan' then look at this.



    these are the words of an uchiha who know they have not awakened their sharingan. the uchiha are not like the hyuga they don't have their sharingan from birth, they awaken their sharingan under stressful conditions. sasuke did not forget awakening his sharingan, what he forgot was the feeling of when he awakened it. which he was probably trying to remember vs haku which is why he says 'concentrate'.

    part of the reason kakashi said he was prepared is because he asked guy how he fought itachi. having kamui does not protect you against tsukuyomi which is why he asked guy. and i said all his improvements which are more than just the MS.

    i never once said kakashi was training to use kamui during part 1, i said he trained during the timskip. i said he knew he had it but it was off limit due to the fact that he never had the chakra to use it. why? coz he fainted as soon as he awoken it. AND if you read my post correctly, you would have seen that i said he trained to improve his chakra control meaing he probably hadn't had enough practice to use kamui as the MS does make you blind so he wouldn't use it in training. now however, kakashi has used kamui plenty of times, meaning he has had more than enough practice.

    and lastly ill repeat i said he knew he had it but could not use it due to chakra drainage meaning he would not have gone blind yet as he would not have been using it. however even if you do not use ur MS u still go blind, using your MS only makes the process quicker. meaning kakashi would have noticed his eyesight slowing deteriorating, however after that timeskip and training to improve his chakra control, so he could use his MS, im sure the process would have speed up as he would have kamui at least once which caused him to remember the effects using tsukuyomi had on itachi.

    the only thing u have said that i agree with is that, yes i could have constructed my story better and used more to back my story. but what i have is still good enough.
     
         
    Last edited by Namikaze Haru; 10-16-2012 at 05:13 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •