Page 2 of 11 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 261
  1. #26
    HinataSoloGoddess julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    julio10ification is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,708
    Hyuuga Dojo
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    sure bro whatever you say kishi doesnt know what he is writing i getcha
    well what your saying makes no sense of course its a new power and sharingan because thats the revelation of kakashi's MS and its tech to us viewers. its not gonna suddenly say old sharingan and powers because we have never witnessed it before thats all im saying
     
         

  2. #27
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    oh you must mean kishi....the man who not once but twice called it kakashi new power ya what a noob kishi is...lets go with what some random 13 year olf kid says



    no naruto uses he new tech which is being able to throw the rasenshurken which he could not b4 which is why it is new

    he also put return of the rasenshuriken which is why he is saying it the same rasenshuriken but a new tech being him throwing it

    but its cool bro i get it your right anf kishi is a fool who doesnt know his shit...next time i have a question i wont consult the manga and data books that kishi wrote ill ask you
    dude ur jus making urself look stupid now. like u said, its called new because he can throw it now which he could not do before and likewise kakashi's kamui is called new because he could not use it before? the fact still remains that kakashi DID KNOW about his MS and u have not given any evidence to prove me wrong.
     
         

  3. #28
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    well what your saying makes no sense of course its a new power and sharingan because thats the revelation of kakashi's ms and its tech to us viewers. Its not gonna suddenly say old sharingan and powers because we have never witnessed it before thats all im saying
    no i getcha i said your saying kishi is an idiot and called it kakashi new power and the chapter the new sharingan because its an old move hes had for years

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    dude ur jus making urself look stupid now. like u said, its called new because he can throw it now which he could not do before and likewise kakashi's kamui is called new because he could not use it before? the fact still remains that kakashi DID KNOW about his MS and u have not given any evidence to prove me wrong.
    NO SEE KISHI CALLED IT RETURN OF THE RASENSHURIKEN .....NARUTO CALLED IT HIS NEW TECH .....NOT KISHI

    KISHI FLAT OUT CALLED IT HIS NEW SHARINGAN

    BUT AGAIN AS I SAID YOU KNOW BETTER THEN KISHI SO NO WORRIES I APPOLOGIZE FOR GOING WITH KISHI WORDS AND NOT YOURS

    SO AGAIN.....KISHI CALLED YOUR CHAPTER RETURN OF THE RASENSHURIKEN

    AND KAKASHI NEW SHARINGAN AND A NOTE ON THE SIDE ABOUT HOW ITS NEW

    BUT NOOOOOO KISHI WORDS ARNT PROOF AND IF THEY ARNT AS YOU SAY THEN PROOF IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET YO WIN
     
         
    Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 05:16 AM.

  4. #29
    Member ELECTRIDE's Avatar
    Status
    ELECTRIDE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    35
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    no i getcha i said your saying kishi is an idiot and called it kakashi new power and the chapter the new sharingan because its an old move hes had for years



    NO SEE KISHI CALLED IT RETURN OF THE RASENSHURIKEN .....NARUTO CALLED IT HIS NEW TECH .....NOT KISHI

    KISHI FLAT OUT CALLED IT HIS NEW SHARINGAN

    BUT AGAIN AS I SAID YOU KNOW BETTER THEN KISHI SO NO WORRIES I APPOLOGIZE FOR GOING WITH KISHI WORDS AND NOT YOURS

    SO AGAIN.....KISHI CALLED YOUR CHAPTER RETURN OF THE RASENSHURIKEN

    AND KAKASHI NEW SHARINGAN AND A NOTE ON THE SIDE ABOUT HOW ITS NEW

    BUT NOOOOOO KISHI WORDS ARNT PROOF AND IF THEY ARNT AS YOU SAY THEN PROOF IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET YO WIN

    LOL...@ when you said he knows better than Kishi...lol
     
         

  5. #30
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    no i getcha i said your saying kishi is an idiot and called it kakashi new power and the chapter the new sharingan because its an old move hes had for years



    NO SEE KISHI CALLED IT RETURN OF THE RASENSHURIKEN .....NARUTO CALLED IT HIS NEW TECH .....NOT KISHI

    KISHI FLAT OUT CALLED IT HIS NEW SHARINGAN

    BUT AGAIN AS I SAID YOU KNOW BETTER THEN KISHI SO NO WORRIES I APPOLOGIZE FOR GOING WITH KISHI WORDS AND NOT YOURS
    roflmao this guys is not getting it, ill write in caps as well so it help u get it (doubt it will though).

    KAKASHI AWAKENS MS SAME TIME AS OBITO

    CAN NOT USE KAMUI DUE TO POOR CHAKRA LEVELS

    TRAINS DURING TIMESKIP TO BE ABLE TO USE KAMUI

    SUMMARY: HE DOES KNOW ABOUT HIS MS

    if he did not know about his MS then it makes no sense for kishi to show us his MS when he was young, coz he then 'forgets' about his MS. but hey, maybe all uchihas had MS, they just didn't know about it...

    BTW: u say naruto and kishi as if they are different, NARUTO IS A CHARACTER MADE BY KISHI, WHAT MANGA HAVE U BEEN READING?
     
         

  6. #31
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    roflmao this guys is not getting it, ill write in caps as well so it help u get it (doubt it will though).

    KAKASHI AWAKENS MS SAME TIME AS OBITO

    CAN NOT USE KAMUI DUE TO POOR CHAKRA LEVELS

    TRAINS DURING TIMESKIP TO BE ABLE TO USE KAMUI

    SUMMARY: HE DOES KNOW ABOUT HIS MS

    if he did not know about his MS then it makes no sense for kishi to show us his MS when he was young, coz he then 'forgets' about his MS. but hey, maybe all uchihas had MS, they just didn't know about it...

    BTW: u say naruto and kishi as if they are different, NARUTO IS A CHARACTER MADE BY KISHI, WHAT MANGA HAVE U BEEN READING?
    ohhh you mean like when he showed sasuke having his sharingan but no remebering it.......no he wouldnt do that haha

    kishi called it his new sharingan...2x

    and when kakashi activated it he passed out meaning he would not be aware of it or lemme guess now your gonna say unconcious ppl know eveything that happens while they are out cold

    i have been reading hte manga where characters say what goes with the story....kinda like how itachi said a bunch of crap that he lied about....so there is a difference between things character say for the story and notes kishi put in himself

    what manga have you been reading lol
     
         
    Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 05:28 AM.

  7. #32
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    ohhh you mean like when he showed sasuke having his sharingan but no remebering it.......no he wouldnt do that haha

    kishi called it his new sharingan...2x

    and when kakashi activated it he passed out meaning he would not be aware of it or lemme guess now your gonna say unconcious ppl know eveything that happens while they are out cold
    WELL TRUST ME ITS A LOT SMARTER THAN WHAT UR SAYING, coz what ur saying it that it took kakashi 15 years to look in the mirror and go "OMG IVE GOT THE MS, ITACHI IM COMING FOR UUUUUUUU"

    lol imagine a world where everyone forgot about their abilities.

    Itachi: OMG THERE ARE BLACK FLAMES COMING OUT MY EYES, OMG MY EYES IS BLEEDING LIKE HELL

    Naruto:WTF THERES A GIANT FOX IN MY STOMACH

    Hashirama: OMG THERE ARE TREES COMING OUT MY BODY.
    Madara: u must be a alien
    Hashirama: take this
    Madara: OMG U INFECTED ME WITH UR TREE DISEASE

    Tobirama: OMG IM BEING CHASED BY ZOMBIES

    Minato:WTF THERES A DEATH GOD TRYNA TAKE MY SOUL
    Hiruzen:where?
    Minato:CAN'T U SEE IT
    Hiruzen: no not really,*minato dies*, OMG NOW ITS AFTER ME
     
         

  8. #33
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    WELL TRUST ME ITS A LOT SMARTER THAN WHAT UR SAYING, coz what ur saying it that it took kakashi 15 years to look in the mirror and go "OMG IVE GOT THE MS, ITACHI IM COMING FOR UUUUUUUU"

    lol imagine a world where everyone forgot about their abilities.

    Itachi: OMG THERE ARE BLACK FLAMES COMING OUT MY EYES, OMG MY EYES IS BLEEDING LIKE HELL

    Naruto:WTF THERES A GIANT FOX IN MY STOMACH

    Hashirama: OMG THERE ARE TREES COMING OUT MY BODY.
    Madara: u must be a alien
    Hashirama: take this
    Madara: OMG U INFECTED ME WITH UR TREE DISEASE

    Tobirama: OMG IM BEING CHASED BY ZOMBIES

    Minato:WTF THERES A DEATH GOD TRYNA TAKE MY SOUL
    Hiruzen:where?
    Minato:CAN'T U SEE IT
    Hiruzen: no not really,*minato dies*, OMG NOW ITS AFTER ME
    the sharigan has been shown 3 times now to be activated without the user knowing

    - obito phazing boulders
    -kakashi killing rin
    -sasuke chashin itachi

    so as shown the dojutsu has plent of examples of being activted when needed but the user not remembering or being able to control it until a later date

    so you resort to childish little games all you want but i have shown you kishi words himself and 3 examples of this happening in the past

    and now that all you have left is your childish games ill consider this matter done

    kishi 1 you 0

    and yes sharingan user can feel it when its activated....remember sasuke vs naruto...he couldnt see his own eyes but all of a sudden he could see naruto....this shows that when it activates the user can just notice and use it

    so most likeyly what happened is during his training he pushed himself to his limits it activated and he used it and after they he trained it
     
         
    Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 06:01 AM.

  9. #34
    Member
    Status
    ObitobiLoL is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    The thing is, he may have known, but for the sake of preserving his eye he didn't use it.

    Second theory, he could have truly not know, and during time skip he was like holyshit Im like Houdini i can make things just disappear. It goes either way, this manga is crazy like that.
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member
    Status
    Draxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,216
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    this why i made this this thread...he DID know he had it. why does he say "last time, i was unprepared, but im not like that this time". the only thing that changed between the timeskip was his MS but if he didn't know he had it before, he would not have said " I was unprepared"
    I think you're ready way too much into one sentence.

    If you do a little more research you would see the same exact thing happen to Sasuke. He awakened 1-tomoe sharingan when he saw Itachi had murdered their parents and then promptly forgot.
     
         

  11. #36
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    the sharigan has been shown 3 times now to be activated without the user knowing

    - obito phazing boulders
    -kakashi killing rin
    -sasuke chashin itachi

    so as shown the dojutsu has plent of examples of being activted when needed but the user not remembering or being able to control it until a later date

    so you resort to childish little games all you want but i have shown you kishi words himself and 3 examples of this happening in the past

    and now that all you have left is your childish games ill consider this matter done

    kishi 1 you 0

    and yes sharingan user can feel it when its activated....remember sasuke vs naruto...he couldnt see his own eyes but all of a sudden he could see naruto....this shows that when it activates the user can just notice and use it

    so most likeyly what happened is during his training he pushed himself to his limits it activated and he used it and after they he trained it
    im starting to think ur a real dumbass u say they can feel it when it is activated, SO HOW CAN THEY NOT KNOW THEY HAVE IT?

    but u know i can't be bothered to argue with u anymore. every point ive made, ive backed up. yet u have given no evidence to prove me wrong yet u still argue...

    we don't know the condition obito was in when he phrased through the boulders, but from madara says i think its safe to say he was already unconscious when he did it.

    kakashi fell unconscious FROM awakening the MS meaning he would have felt the strain on his body but as u so claim, i guess he forgot.

    and as for sasuke chasing itachi



    as he says he can see the flow of chakra, so it would have been the same for sasuke but i guess he forgot too

    u seem to be forgetting that this is a manga, theres no way someone can have an ability and not know about it, the only plausible explanation is that he COULD not use it, he still knew he had it.
     
         

  12. #37
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    im starting to think ur a real dumbass u say they can feel it when it is activated, SO HOW CAN THEY NOT KNOW THEY HAVE IT?

    but u know i can't be bothered to argue with u anymore. every point ive made, ive backed up. yet u have given no evidence to prove me wrong yet u still argue...

    we don't know the condition obito was in when he phrased through the boulders, but from madara says i think its safe to say he was already unconscious when he did it.

    kakashi fell unconscious FROM awakening the MS meaning he would have felt the strain on his body but as u so claim, i guess he forgot.

    and as for sasuke chasing itachi



    as he says he can see the flow of chakra, so it would have been the same for sasuke but i guess he forgot too

    u seem to be forgetting that this is a manga, theres no way someone can have an ability and not know about it, the only plausible explanation is that he COULD not use it, he still knew he had it.
    you forget tha sasuke had the one tome and obito has 2 tome and every tome grants different abilities

    sasuke developed it and fogot so did kakashi plain and simple you jus tnot man enough to admit your wrong which is fine i dont care ill stay here and rub it in all night

    also pretty sure ive brought more hard facts then u did so cry all you want bro
     
         

  13. #38
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Draxus View Post
    I think you're ready way too much into one sentence.

    If you do a little more research you would see the same exact thing happen to Sasuke. He awakened 1-tomoe sharingan when he saw Itachi had murdered their parents and then promptly forgot.
    yh coz shinobi all seem to be forgetful nowadays, he awakened his sharingan at that moment due to his strong emotions vs itachi.
    watch the fight vs haku again. he says "i need to concentrate so i can see" meaning he knows about his sharingan...my research was already done, now u try urs
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member
    Status
    Draxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,216
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    as he says he can see the flow of chakra, so it would have been the same for sasuke but i guess he forgot too

    u seem to be forgetting that this is a manga, theres no way someone can have an ability and not know about it, the only plausible explanation is that he COULD not use it, he still knew he had it.
    Sasuke only has 1-tomoe, so he probably couldn't see flow of chakra. He was so caught up in the situation he just didn't realized he is vision had been enhanced. Same thing with Kakashi, looking back he probably just thought he passed out from exhaustion, his was even open for more than a few seconds. He probably just though he awakened the third tomoe.
     
         

  15. #40
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    yh coz shinobi all seem to be forgetful nowadays, he awakened his sharingan at that moment due to his strong emotions vs itachi.
    watch the fight vs haku again. he says "i need to concentrate so i can see" meaning he knows about his sharingan...my research was already done, now u try urs
    you keep saying that but it has been proven many times they forget

    and now your just making stuff up he says he need to focus not i need to awaken my sharingan again hahaha i love watching your grasping at straws and repeating stuff lie it hasnt been proven already

    btw thought you were leaving hahaha

    he says my eyes are getting use to it meaning he is starting to notice he can time his attacks and though this foucus he activates his shringan and he wasnt planning it

     
         
    Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 06:52 AM.

  16. #41
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    you forget tha sasuke had the one tome and obito has 2 tome and every tome grants different abilities

    sasuke developed it and fogot so did kakashi plain and simple you jus tnot man enough to admit your wrong which is fine i dont care ill stay here and rub it in all night

    also pretty sure ive brought more hard facts then u did so cry all you want bro
    ok as u say please state the different abilities of the different tomoes? the more tomoes the stronger your sharingan, when sasuke awakened his 3rd tomoe, the only thing he could do that he could not before is track naruto's movements? his abilities did not change. the only change is when a uchiha has mastered the sharingan to the point where he can now use genjutsu which sasuke could only do after the timeskip. meaning a no matter how many tomoes they can stil see chakra.

    Kakashi: why are u still arguing with this guy?
    Me: i have no idea
    Sasuke: jus leave him be
    Me: lol *awakens sharingan*

    Next morning - forgots all about it
    15 years later - OMG I GOT THE SHARINGAN
     
         

  17. #42
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Draxus View Post
    Sasuke only has 1-tomoe, so he probably couldn't see flow of chakra. He was so caught up in the situation he just didn't realized he is vision had been enhanced. Same thing with Kakashi, looking back he probably just thought he passed out from exhaustion, his was even open for more than a few seconds. He probably just though he awakened the third tomoe.
    still no hard evidence to prove me wrong, these are ur opinons, my opinions where backed up with facts
     
         

  18. #43
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    ok as u say please state the different abilities of the different tomoes? the more tomoes the stronger your sharingan, when sasuke awakened his 3rd tomoe, the only thing he could do that he could not before is track naruto's movements? his abilities did not change. the only change is when a uchiha has mastered the sharingan to the point where he can now use genjutsu which sasuke could only do after the timeskip. meaning a no matter how many tomoes they can stil see chakra.

    Kakashi: why are u still arguing with this guy?
    Me: i have no idea
    Sasuke: jus leave him be
    Me: lol *awakens sharingan*

    Next morning - forgots all about it
    15 years later - OMG I GOT THE SHARINGAN

    haha now i have to explain the working of the sharingan to you hahaha......if you wanna read up on the shringan go do so....

    your outa steam which is why you resort to childish games again

    kishi said it was new to him - i showed you the page and the title of the chapter
    sasuke and obito activated it and forgot - i showed you the page and examples

    all you can do is deny deny deny and play childish games which is cool because the more you deny the facts and kishi own words the more it makes me laugh which is the only reason im still here
     
         

  19. #44
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    you keep saying that but it has been proven many times they forget

    and now your just making stuff up he says he need to focus not i need to awaken my sharingan again hahaha i love watching your grasping at straws and repeating stuff lie it hasnt been proven already

    btw thought you were leaving hahaha

    he says my eyes are getting use to it meaning he is starting to notice he can time his attacks and though this foucus he activates his shringan and he wasnt planning it

    im grasping at straws? lmao try reading ur posts. where does he say "im getting used to it" i even showed u the page where he state "i need to concentrate". and ill show u again



    "concentrate and see through it" they even show his eyes. its not a reference someone who didn't know they had the sharingan would make
     
         

  20. #45
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    haha now i have to explain the working of the sharingan to you hahaha......if you wanna read up on the shringan go do so....

    your outa steam which is why you resort to childish games again

    kishi said it was new to him - i showed you the page and the title of the chapter
    sasuke and obito activated it and forgot - i showed you the page and examples

    all you can do is deny deny deny and play childish games which is cool because the more you deny the facts and kishi own words the more it makes me laugh which is the only reason im still here
    u have no idea now much u are cracking me up, you still have no evidence what so ever that he FORGETS. i have proved that he does not. im stating facts and ur stating opinions
     
         

  21. #46
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    im grasping at straws? lmao try reading ur posts. where does he say "im getting used to it" i even showed u the page where he state "i need to concentrate". and ill show u again



    "concentrate and see through it" they even show his eyes. its not a reference someone who didn't know they had the sharingan would make
    hahaha it says it in the page of the quote you made......he says my eyes are getting use to it hahahaha you cant even read can you haha



    right there my eyes are getting use to it
     
         

  22. #47
    Member Makz's Avatar
    Status
    Makz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    560
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    I said what what in the butt.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    ffs, Haru give it a rest.



    It is clearly said that Sasuke had just awaken the sharingan. Also, if he had it all the time, why didn't he activate it earlier and took care of Haku while Naruto was still good with his chakra reserves?
     
         

  23. #48
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Makz View Post
    ffs, Haru give it a rest.
    couldn't have said it better if i wanted to haha +rep
     
         

  24. #49
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    hahaha it says it in the page of the quote you made......he says my eyes are getting use to it hahahaha you cant even read can you haha



    right there my eyes are getting use to it
    ok i see it, so now tell me how this proves he forgot his sharingan coz ur point stil does not prove my point wrong. this whole thread u have not proved me wrong. and if fact ur quote makes me even more right coz he still makes references to his eyes. why does he refer to his eyes with such confidence. if he did not know he had the sharingan, he would have been like obito was and said something like if only i could unlock the sharingan...

     
         
    Last edited by Namikaze Haru; 10-11-2012 at 07:34 AM.

  25. #50
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Makz View Post
    ffs, Haru give it a rest.



    It is clearly said that Sasuke had just awaken the sharingan. Also, if he had it all the time, why didn't he activate it earlier and took care of Haku while Naruto was still good with his chakra reserves?
    ffs try reading the thread dumbass sasuke awakened his sharingan in his youth



    i believe that that is sasuke with the sharingan, ur even more pathetic than mischeif
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •