Page 3 of 11 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    ok i see it, so now tell me how this proves he forgot his sharingan coz ur point stil does not prove my point wrong. this whole thread u have not proved me wrong. and if fact ur quote makes me even more right coz he still makes references to his eyes. why does he refer to his eyes with such confidence. if he did not know he had the sharingan, he would have been like obito was and said someone like if only i could unlock the sharingan...

haha you know ppl are laughing at you from the sidelines right haha

he says that because he is sasuke and a ninja....he keeps looking and looking harder and harder and slowly starting to get his timing as he gets closer and closer to haku

so he says my eyes are starting to get use to it meaning he is getting his timing down and during this intense foucus and pressure his sharigan activates not by his will but by accident basically like the first time then after the he knows it and activates it at will later on as often as he wanted if he had it b4 as you said he would have been able to activate it at will...itachi had it mastered by 8 years old

you are so fun to make fun of .....ohh there is is now that its been poited out 3 times i finally see it hahaha

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    haha you know ppl are laughing at you from the sidelines right haha

he says that because he is sasuke and a ninja....he keeps looking and looking harder and harder and slowly starting to get his timing as he gets closer and closer to haku

so he says my eyes are starting to get use to it meaning he is getting his timing down and during this intense foucus and pressure his sharigan activates not by his will but by accident basically like the first time then after the he knows it and activates it at will later on as often as he wanted if he had it b4 as you said he would have been able to activate it at will...itachi had it mastered by 8 years old

you are so fun to make fun of .....ohh there is is now that its been poited out 3 times i finally see it hahaha
    lol the funny thing is that im laughing at u and how this whole thread u make make baseless claims and have STILL not proved me wrong and given proof that kakashi and sasuke FORGOT. but hey man, u win, they forgot. now lets let the smart people state their opinions.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

lol the funny thing is that im laughing at u and how this whole thread u make make baseless claims and have STILL not proved me wrong and given proof that kakashi and sasuke FORGOT. but hey man, u win, they forgot. now lets let the smart people state their opinions.
    i have shown you.....if sasuke knew about his sharingan he woud have been working on it that whole time especially when he seen kakashi ot do you think sasuke is so stupid he wanted revenge and knew about hsi sharigan at 8 but never gave it another thought until he was 13 fighting haku hahah

but you think he had it knew about it but then just took a beating and almost killed by haku for fun

seriously i show you a page and it takes you 3 times to read words and you want ppl to beleive you can understand even the basic of thoughts hahah

derp there it is hahah didnt see it the first 3 times it was shown to me derp everyone else is dumb but me derp hahaha

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

I think you have it the other way around.

Who's to say Sasuke didn't "awaken" his Sharingan for the second time against Haku? Just because he awoke them on the night of the Uchiha massacre doesn't mean he had to know about it. If he knew he had the Sharingan then he would have used them from that point on. He is of Uchiha blood so he wouldn't suffer any side-effects. It'd be a waste for him not to use it, especially when his goal was to attain power...

The same goes to Kakashi. Nothing you say backs the fact that Kakashi knew he awoke the MS. If he knew of it then he would have began training his chakra from that point on. Not wait 10-15 years when he got his ass handed to him by Itachi.

The way I see it Sasuke and Kakashi both "awakened" their Sharingan and MS twice because they weren't aware of it the first time.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post

Who's to say Sasuke didn't "awaken" his Sharingan for the second time against Haku? Just because he awoke them on the night of the Uchiha massacre doesn't mean he had to know about it. If he knew he had the Sharingan then he would have used them from that point on. He is of Uchiha blood so he wouldn't suffer any side-effects. It'd be a waste for him not to use it, especially when his goal was to attain power...

The same goes to Kakashi. Nothing you say backs the fact that Kakashi knew he awoke the MS. If he knew of it then he would have began training his chakra from that point on. Not wait 10-15 years when he got his ass handed to him by Itachi.

The way I see it Sasuke and Kakashi both "awakened" their Sharingan and MS twice because they weren't aware of it the first time.
    ^^^^^ yet another man laughing in your face bro

+rep to nleee

here is the thing bro ill do this all night till you cave and take the cowards way out by saying you were just trollin and you dragged this out to troll blah blah blah but everyone has seen you cant even read a manga page haha

Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 07:54 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post

ok i see wat your saying but u seem to think that im saying they knew about about their abilities and DID not use them, i said they COULD not use them and i have even stated the reasons why they could not and backed it up. ive stopped arguing with mischeif as he seems to have no sense. now let me summarise it for u wat i said.

Kakashi

Kakashi awakened the MS same time as obito and he then faints from the strain. if u remember adult kakashi at the start of the series used to feel extreme strain from using the STANDARD sharingan so there was no way he could use his MS, he did not have the chakra. he faced itachi and after being beat he realises to faces stronger enemies he would need the power of the MS. that why kishi improved his chakra. kakashi's chakra has impoved since the start of shippuden. that why vs itachi he says he is now prepared and makes reference to the MS by saying "Itachi how far has your eyesight deteriorated"

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/257/9

so wat i am saying is that kakashi's chakra levels stopped him being able to MS at the time, so where is the proof that he 'forgets'.

Sasuke

we have all seen that sasuke tends to gets stronger whenever he has strong emotions. he awakened the sharingan in his youth vs itachi when he was around 6-8. now u say if he did not forget then why didn't he use it? what for? after the uchiha massacre, the next serious situation he was in was vs haku, inbetween the uchiha massacre and the fight vs haku, sasuke was in the academy then becomes a genin. he was never is a situation where he needed to use his sharingan. however he was in a tight spot vs haku which is why he says he needs to concentrate. so he can use his sharingan as the last time he used he it was around 5+ years ago

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/027/3

Last edited by Namikaze Haru; 10-11-2012 at 08:35 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

ok i see wat your saying but u seem to think that im saying they knew about about their abilities and DID not use them, i said they COULD not use them and i have even stated the reasons why they could not and backed it up. ive stopped arguing with mischeif as he seems to have no sense. now let me summarise it for u wat i said.

Kakashi

Kakashi awakened the MS same time as obito and he then faints from the strain. if u remember adult kakashi at the start of the series used to feel extreme strain from using the STANDARD sharingan so there was no way he could use his MS, he did not have the chakra. he faced itachi and after being beat he realises to faces stronger enemies he would need the power of the MS. that why kishi improved his chakra. kakashi's chakra has impoved since the start of shippuden. that why vs itachi he says he is now prepared and makes reference to the MS by saying "Itachi how far has your eyesight deteriorated"

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/257/9

so wat i am saying is that kakashi's chakra levels stopped him being able to MS at the time, so where is the proof that he 'forgets'.

Sasuke

we have all seen that sasuke tends to gets stronger whenever he has strong emotions. he awakened the sharingan in his youth vs itachi when he was around 6-8. now u say if he did not forget then why didn't he use it? what for? after the uchiha massacre, the next serious situation he was in was vs haku, inbetween the uchiha massacre and the fight vs haku, sasuke was in the academy then becomes a genin. he was never is a situation where he needed to use his sharingan. however he was in a tight spot vs haku which is why he says he needs to concentrate. so he can use his sharingan as the last time he used he it was around 5+ years ago

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/027/3
    ya sasuke just gave up on training his shringan .....for 5+ years and then almost died b4 using it again all by choice haha

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

ya sasuke just gave up on training his shringan .....for 5+ years and then almost died b4 using it again all by choice haha
    roflmao ur still here? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

He only fainted cuz he was fighting for who knows how long already .. Of course he knew he had ms, thats like saying Naruto achieved sage mode or km but didnt realize it . So agree i guess

Last edited by Bijuu13; 10-11-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

roflmao ur still here? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    well im doinf some ps but i check back to see what new bs you came up with.....i like how you cant aswer that with a straight face tho

the revenge seeker of power just choose not to work on his sharingan his most powerful weapon for 5+ years

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    He only fainted cuz he was fighting for who knows how long already .. Of course he knew he had ms, thats like saying Naruto achieved sage mode or km but didnt realize it . So agree i guess
    thank you the MS was too much for him to handle

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

thank you the MS was too much for him to handle
    no explain sasuke....he awkaened it then on his nonstop quest for power and revenge just gave up on his sharingan the most powerful weapon of the uchiha for 5 just didnt even bring it up or try and train it

bet you cant without admitting he didnt realize he had used it back then which is why you wont answer the question

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

:
    well im doinf some ps but i check back to see what new bs you came up with.....i like how you cant aswer that with a straight face tho

the revenge seeker of power just choose not to work on his sharingan his most powerful weapon for 5+ years
    lol i love how ur stil here? by the way i did not say he CHOSE not to use his sharingan again i said he could not as sasuke's power comes from strong emotion and that he was not in a situation after the uchiha massacre til the haku fight. but hey man u sprout ur BS :D

he did not become a proper revenge seeker until meeting with itachi again dumbass

When u come with hard facts that proves ur 'opinions' then ill take u seriously

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

:

lol i love how ur stil here? by the way i did not say he CHOSE not to use his sharingan again i said he could not as sasuke's power comes from strong emotion and that he was not in a situation after the uchiha massacre til the haku fight. but hey man u sprout ur BS :D

he did not become a proper revenge seeker until meeting with itachi again dumbass

When u come with hard facts that proves ur 'opinions' then ill take u seriously
    hahahahaha he can use it fine now without emotion tho what up with that hahaha

Status
    Aug 2011
    KCCO.

the chapter itself is called: the new sharingan and at that point we had seen the ms b4 so its not new to us

the bottom of this page says kakashi new power

want me to keep going

yes he is and he is right.....are you serious that is the question
    Maybe it is new to Kakashi, becasue he couldn't activate it before due to it using up way too much of his chakra.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

no explain sasuke....he awkaened it then on his nonstop quest for power and revenge just gave up on his sharingan the most powerful weapon of the uchiha for 5 just didnt even bring it up or try and train it

bet you cant without admitting he didnt realize he had used it back then which is why you wont answer the question
    ur so stupid and u don't even realise it. in his moment of hatred against itachi, he awakens the sharingan but he was just an academy student at the time. i mean what could he do at that time. he was a naive little kid who thought he was already strong coz he was on the top of his class. his hatred is then reawakened after his encounter with itachi at the inn. do u actually pay attention to the manga before sprouting ur BS? :shrug:

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

ur so stupid and u don't even realise it. in his moment of hatred against itachi, he awakens the sharingan but he was just an academy student at the time. i mean what could he do at that time. he was a naive little kid who thought he was already strong coz he was on the top of his class. his hatred is then reawakened after his encounter with itachi at the inn. do u actually pay attention to the manga before sprouting ur BS? :shrug:
    he activated it in the haku fight long b4 he met up with itachi again and he had ful control b4 that as well......so much for your only emotion can activate sasuke theory eh

so what next why didnt he try and do anything with it 4 five years when the second he got it and realized it he used it all the time no emotion nessecary and remeber it not some crazy feat itachi had his mastered by 8 years old surely you dont think sasuek couldnt handle the 1 tome by 13

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

hahahahaha he can use it fine now without emotion tho what up with that hahaha
    hahahahaha he is now an mature uchiha, he was a kid when he first awakened it. do we read the same manga?. what up with that hahaha

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

hahahahaha he is now an mature uchiha, he was a kid when he first awakened it. do we read the same manga?. what up with that hahaha
    itachi was 8 when he fully mastered the 3 tome .....whats your point is sasuke such a clown he couldnt handle the one tome when tachi had full mastery of 3
    At age 7, Itachi graduated from the Academy at the top of his class after only one year,[10][5] mastered the Sharingan at age 8,[10

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

i believe the sharigans are linked and when kakashi is on normal sharingan so is Tobi and when he is on MS so is tobi also

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

he activated it in the haku fight long b4 he met up with itachi again and he had ful control b4 that as well......so much for your only emotion can activate sasuke theory eh

so what next why didnt he try and do anything with it 4 five years when the second he got it and realized it he used it all the time no emotion nessecary and remeber it not some crazy feat itachi had his mastered by 8 years old surely you dont think sasuek couldnt handle the 1 tome by 13
    :sy: _O- :rofl: ok i think this confirms ur stupidity

sasuke is not itachi. obito did not awaken his sharingan until he was a chunin. so what if he could not handle a 1 tomoe at that age. usually when sasuke gets a new power, its from a burst of emotion. its not that hard to figure out for people who actually read the manga.

Sasuke timeline

Uchiha Massacre: temporarily awakens sharingan not strong enough to maintain it as he is a kid, he then faints

vs Haku: reawakens sharingan, almost died in the process

vs itachi as the inn: owned by itachi and reminded of what hatred is

vs naruto: finally awakened the 3 tomoe sharingan

after timeskip: has fully mastered the sharingan

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Good points.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

:sy: _O- :rofl: ok i think this confirms ur stupidity

sasuke is not itachi. obito did not awaken his sharingan until he was a chunin. so what if he could not handle a 1 tomoe at that age. usually when sasuke gets a new power, its from a burst of emotion. its not that hard to figure out for people who actually read the manga.

Sasuke timeline

Uchiha Massacre: temporarily awakens sharingan not strong enough to maintain it as he is a kid, he then faints

vs Haku: reawakens sharingan, almost died in the process

vs itachi as the inn: owned by itachi and reminded of what hatred is

vs naruto: finally awakened the 3 tomoe sharingan

after timeskip: has fully mastered the sharingan
    sasuke didnt faint when he got the one tome he got it and chased after and wipped a kunai at itachi.....want me to get the page so he could maitain it fine

so again why did he never try to do anything with it

Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

sasuke didnt faint when he got the one tome he got it and chased after and wipped a kunai at itachi.....want me to get the page so he could maitain it fine

so again why did he never try to do anything with it

u were saying?
    yes he did chase him and he did whip a kunai
    then he fainted, or is i wrong? :shrug:

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

u were saying?
    as i showed b4 he awoke it and used it chased after itachi and threw a kuani.....all this after he took tskyomi as a 9 year old which was enough to drop kakashi at 30 ish

so considering he can take tskyomi and chase itachi after awaken his 1 tome and keep moving with it shows he is capabale of at least begining traing

so why did he never do this

you make it sound like he just fainted when it showed up

Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 09:46 AM.