Page 4 of 11 « First 12345678 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    as i showed b4 he awoke it and used it chased after itachi and threw a kuani.....all this after he took tskyomi as a 9 year old which was enough to drop kakashi at 30 ish
    how does that change the fact that he fainted. and itachi wasn't using anywhere near the power he used on kakashi. he used tsukuyomi on sasuke again at the inn and dropped him like a rock so ur argument is invalid

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    how does that change the fact that he fainted. and itachi wasn't using anywhere near the power he used on kakashi. he used tsukuyomi on sasuke again at the inn and dropped him like a rock so ur argument is invalid
    no its not he took a tskyomi at 9 then he chased itachi down activated his one tome....continued to chase him thre a kunai ...hit him and stopped itachi and only after all this did he pass out

again you try and make it sound like he couldnt handle the one tome but he handled it fine but you dont wanna accept it

why because if you do you have to explain why he never trained it after that even tho he wanted revenge and power and the only explination to this is he was not aware of it

and once you accept he wasnt aware you must accept that kakashi probably wasnt either

so why id he could handle it which he showed did he never train it

so dont duck and doge its one of 2 things

1. he could handle it but was like naw i dont need it screw the sharingan

2. he wasnt aware of it and didnt realize he had it until late

feel free to pick whichever you want

let me hit you with the scenario of that day

sasuke comes home late after school which in the ninja world means training so sasuke trains all day at school until late then he gets home and is hit with tskyomi at 9 years old then he chases after itachi activates his one tome......keeps chasing him throws a kunai which hits itachi on target forcing himt o stop to get his headband sasuke then looses the one time and passes out

recap
    - trains all day
    - hit with tskyomi ( calle it watered down if you want he is nin after training all day takes it)
    - activates the 1 tomes uses it well

and he does all this with massive anxiety of his family being dead and it even said in the manga lie real life anxiety increases fatigue

so if he can do all this then after he heals up he can def begin trainign on the one tome so why didnt he.....all he wants is revenge and power from this point on which he said himself multiple times but in all time time seeking power and revenge he never one in 5 years tried to use the sharigan again

it that about right

Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 09:04 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well i just watched the episode again and that was hardly a tsukuyomi, i mean he got up even before activating the sharingan. i mean the only thing i see is him being traumatised by being shown the death of his parents but after that he gets up and runs at itachi as if nothing happened. it was nothing compared to the tsukuyomi he used on kakashi. and to further prove my point why is it that when he uses tsukuyomi on sasuke again at the inn (he now has 2 tomoe), he puts him in a coma, yet a sasuke without the sharingan stands up as if nothing happened. like i said itachi didn't use anywhere near the power he used on kakashi. so i repeat ur argument is invalid.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well i just watched the episode again and that was hardly a tsukuyomi, i mean he got up even before activating the sharingan. i mean the only thing i see is him being traumatised by being shown the death of his parents but after that he gets up and runs at itachi as if nothing happened. it was nothing compared to the tsukuyomi he used on kakashi. and to further prove my point why is it that when he uses tsukuyomi on sasuke again at the inn (he now has 2 tomoe), he puts him in a coma, yet a sasuke without the sharingan stands up as if nothing happened. like i said itachi didn't use anywhere the power he used on itachi. so i repeat ur argument is invalid.
    because when he was a kid he didnt keep him in it for 3 days he prolly kept him in it for a few hrs but again i say and you will deny deny deny i know

sasuke comes home late after school which in the ninja world means training so sasuke trains all day at school until late then he gets home and is hit with tskyomi at 9 years old then he chases after itachi activates his one tome......keeps chasing him throws a kunai which hits itachi on target forcing himt o stop to get his headband sasuke then looses the one time and passes out

recap
    - trains all day
    - hit with tskyomi ( calle it watered down if you want he is nin after training all day takes it)

and he does all this with massive anxiety of his family being dead and it even said in the manga lie real life anxiety increases fatigue

so if he can do all this then after he heals up he can def begin trainign on the one tome so why didnt he.....all he wants is revenge and power from this point on which he said himself multiple times but in all time time seeking power and revenge he never one in 5 years tried to use the sharigan again

it that about right

so what is it

1. he could handle it but even after preaching about power and revenge decided naw screw the sharingan

2. he didnt remember activing it

pic one i wanna know your honest opinion becaue as stated above he could clearly handle it enough to begin training at very least as everyone has to start sumwhere and after all he went through a long day of training and tskyomi however watered down stil used it in battle

so now that you cant act like he couldnt use it without passing out instantly what is your answer

anyway ill let you ponder this one i have stuff to do tommorow and am not willing to loose sleep over you sad attempt to act like sasuke couldnt handle the sharingan for 5 years after this not for any kind of training for 5 years then all of a sudden out of no where changes his mind and uses it like a boss on just about every occasion after that

Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 09:30 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

now ur just dodging the question, 'he didn't keep him it for 3 days', pathetic...he didn't keep a 2 tomoe sasuke in it for 3 days yet he put him in a coma SO like i said before itachi DID NOT use anywhere the power he used on kakashi or sasuke the second time yet a non sharingan sasuke gets ups as if hes fine. so i stand by what i say he awakened it and was not able to do so again til the haku fight. once again u have not made any relevant points to prove me wrong.

im not denying im proving u wrong, im giving u hard facts, ur giving me 'opinons'

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    because when he was a kid he didnt keep him in it for 3 days he prolly kept him in it for a few hrs but again i say and you will deny deny deny i know

recap
    - trains all day

it that about right

so what is it

1. he could handle it but even after preaching about power and revenge decided naw screw the sharingan

2. he didnt remember activing it

pic one i wanna know your honest opinion becaue as stated above he could clearly handle it enough to begin training at very least as everyone has to start sumwhere and after all he went through a long day of training and tskyomi however watered down stil used it in battle

so now that you cant act like he couldnt use it without passing out instantly what is your answer

anyway ill let you ponder this one i have stuff to do tommorow and am not willing to loose sleep over you sad attempt to act like sasuke couldnt handle the sharingan for 5 years after this not for any kind of training for 5 years then all of a sudden out of no where changes his mind and uses it like a boss on just about every occasion after that
    aw really we were just getting to know each other :D get ur facts straight before coming into the thread dumbass and try reading the manga kid :P

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look into my eyes

meh i agree with the thread he definitely knew the power he had...kakashi is a tru anbu, he is very secretive like itachi...You only see their new moves when they need it

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain

I totally have the same openion. A non-Uchiha would probably nt good at the sharingan chakra cntrol in the 1st go. Like the 1st time we saw him use the sharingan, it left him in bed fr a week, even when we saw him use Kamui the 1st time, it took him quite a lot of time to activate his. C the diff. now. He probably nt used it all these yrs bcuz he was bad at it nd it consumed a lot of chakra. Bt it is possible that Kakashi did nt knew the secrets of the MS. Then why would he suddenly try to use it on Deiderra when he could use it earlier also. He said Naruto then that he was going to try a new tec. he had recently acquired. Maybe he learned about it later. Bt i dont thnk thats totally correct.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

probs

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man obviously kakashi fainted from either exhaustion or trauma from killing rin, and at that moment we know he awakened MS, please tell me before the timeskip how many non-uchiha's even knew about the MS? Kakashi probably first learned about it when Itachi used it on him. Seriously,

Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.

aw really we were just getting to know each other :D get ur facts straight before coming into the thread dumbass and try reading the manga kid :P
    :\

Read the forums before duplicate posting kid.

Furthermore, how would Kakashi know he awakened MS?

He wakes up after passing out from an event like that and no one is there to say "yo, your eyes changed - you have new power".

In Nagato's case, he activated his power while 'blacking out' - he was able to kill ninja with no training whatsoever. J stepped in and said yo, that's the Rinnegan - let me teach you some jutsu and through that Nagato understood his power a little better.

Now, back to Kakashi. Kakashi needed some guidance to understand his MS, we just don't know where he got it from.

If Kakashi had known he had MS, why would he not activate it against Itachi of all people? that alone should prove he didn't know he had it at that time, as he ate a Tsukyomi with no MS active.

Saying Kakashi knew he had MS while passed out in that sort of situation would be like saying if Obito said "Hey fainted Kakashi, I'm Obito - remember than for when you see me in the future" then Kakashi should remember that...

Makes Zero sense.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by p0002q View Post
    :\

Read the forums before duplicate posting kid.

Furthermore, how would Kakashi know he awakened MS?

He wakes up after passing out from an event like that and no one is there to say "yo, your eyes changed - you have new power".

In Nagato's case, he activated his power while 'blacking out' - he was able to kill ninja with no training whatsoever. J stepped in and said yo, that's the Rinnegan - let me teach you some jutsu and through that Nagato understood his power a little better.

Now, back to Kakashi. Kakashi needed some guidance to understand his MS, we just don't know where he got it from.

If Kakashi had known he had MS, why would he not activate it against Itachi of all people? that alone should prove he didn't know he had it at that time, as he ate a Tsukyomi with no MS active.

Saying Kakashi knew he had MS while passed out in that sort of situation would be like saying if Obito said "Hey fainted Kakashi, I'm Obito - remember than for when you see me in the future" then Kakashi should remember that...

Makes Zero sense.
    ur just stupid and u have not read the thread at all, try reading it again then comment

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

ur just stupid and u have not read the thread at all, try reading it again then comment
    lol - more name calling - that's what wins arguments (especially on the web).

Also, thanks for telling me what I didn't read.

Please tell me more about myself and provide more piss poor assumptions and arguments.

I read the OP and skimmed the rest - it's hard for me to take posts 100% seriously when they are presented how you present them. (EDIT: and when they are duplicate posts... not just duplicate... it's like duplicates of duplicated duplicates)

I'll also refer to Gohan in DBZ as an example.

Gohan displayed insane bursts of power in his blind rage.
    Gohan had no idea how to tap into that power.
    Piccolo and Goku extensively trained Gohan to be able to use his "hidden power"

In Kakashi's case - we don't know what his "Piccolo and Goku" pieces were to introduce him to his MS.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

I agree that kakashi it is obvious he didn't just unlock it that time with naruto he already knew before that fight he just couldn't use it before it probably took him time and training to be able to use it. So of course he knew.

And to Mischeif Maker kishi makes titles that don't give away the plot many times he has called tobi madara in titles and so on that was because he wanted us to believe he is madara so you can't say because he said new sharingan he meant it. Did he mean tobi was madara when he made those titles.. No so that argument is invalid

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    I agree that kakashi it is obvious he didn't just unlock it that time with naruto he already knew before that fight he just couldn't use it before it probably took him time and training to be able to use it. So of course he knew.

And to Mischeif Maker kishi makes titles that don't give away the plot many times he has called tobi madara in titles and so on that was because he wanted us to believe he is madara so you can't say because he said new sharingan he meant it. Did he mean tobi was madara when he made those titles.. No so that argument is invalid
    That does not answer when Kakashi "knew" he had it.

I think it's more than safe to say Kakashi didn't know about his MS until after Itachi used Tsukyomi.

The odds are Kakashi researched the MS after Itachi used it. I mean why wouldn't Kakashi look into it and then discover he had unlocked it before and now knew how to use it and began training during the skip>?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol - more name calling - that's what wins arguments (especially on the web).

Also, thanks for telling me what I didn't read.

Please tell me more about myself and provide more piss poor assumptions and arguments.

I read the OP and skimmed the rest - it's hard for me to take posts 100% seriously when they are presented how you present them. (EDIT: and when they are duplicate posts... not just duplicate... it's like duplicates of duplicated duplicates)

I'll also refer to Gohan in DBZ as an example.

Gohan displayed insane bursts of power in his blind rage.
    Gohan had no idea how to tap into that power.
    Piccolo and Goku extensively trained Gohan to be able to use his "hidden power"

In Kakashi's case - we don't know what his "Piccolo and Goku" pieces were to introduce him to his MS.
    its hard for u to take it seriously because it a duplicate of a duplicate. dude why are u here then? no one asked u to come

the reason why u r stupid is because u said if kakashi knew he had MS, why didn't he use it vs itachi. I have CLEARLY stated that kakashi did not have the chakra to use it during part 1 and that it was his encounter with itachi that prompted him to train for it during the timeskip but as u said u skimmed it, try reading next time or if u can't coz its a 'duplicate', then don't read at all....god....

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That does not answer when Kakashi "knew" he had it.

I think it's more than safe to say Kakashi didn't know about his MS until after Itachi used Tsukyomi.

The odds are Kakashi researched the MS after Itachi used it. I mean why wouldn't Kakashi look into it and then discover he had unlocked it before and now knew how to use it and began training during the skip>?
    that makes no sense what so ever, where would he research it? only the uchiha would have info on the MS. Kakashi knew about his MS, he could not use it due to poor chakra levels.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DArk Evenger

Bravo

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Story So Far.

Nothing in your post proves that Kakashi new he had MS. If he knew he had it, he would have trained with it and perfected it much before he did.
    He passed out because he wasn't use to how much chakra MS used. He didn't know he had it.

Sasuke knowing about his Sharingan when he was a kid has nothing to do with it. He knew he was going to unlock the Sharingan anyway, he is a Uchiha. Kakashi isn't. He wouldn't have even known what MS is before his battle with Itachi.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

its hard for u to take it seriously because it a duplicate of a duplicate. dude why are u here then? no one asked u to come

the reason why u r stupid is because u said if kakashi knew he had MS, why didn't he use it vs itachi. I have CLEARLY stated that kakashi did not have the chakra to use it during part 1 and that it was his encounter with itachi that prompted him to train for it during the timeskip but as u said u skimmed it, try reading next time or if u can't coz its a 'duplicate', then don't read at all....god....
    I check the forums @ work - and it's fun to see responses - in your case it's quite comical and my fellow naruto fans enjoy the copy and pasting i've done from this thread. So, I do have to thank you for that.

And I don't care what you stated because I believe that is a completely wrong answer. What part of that isn't registering in your brain?

I understand what you are saying, but disagree.

You name call and say people are wrong based on your terrible argument. And while pathetic, still providing entertainment for myself and others.

Who knows what Kakashi would be able to find out - That's part of the fun of the series - leaving stuff open for debate.

In your case, there is no debate. You think like "My way or ur stupid" - once again, thanks for the laughs - I'm @ work for like 7 more hours! How much longer can you keep me entertained?

And please explain how what I said makes "NO SENSE" - it's a possibility. We also don't know what kind of records were kept in the Leaf that the uchiha may not have known about.

You are so blinded by your one sided opinion, you don't even open up for the slightest possibility that someone else's OPINION may be correct ---- and not even correct but a viable possibility.

I await your post - as do others, carry on you cute little bundle on internet rage.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Okumura Rin View Post
    Nothing in your post proves that Kakashi new he had MS. If he knew he had it, he would have trained with it and perfected it much before he did.
    He passed out because he wasn't use to how much chakra MS used. He didn't know he had it.

Sasuke knowing about his Sharingan when he was a kid has nothing to do with it. He knew he was going to unlock the Sharingan anyway, he is a Uchiha. Kakashi isn't. He wouldn't have even known what MS is before his battle with Itachi.
    like i said kakashi knew he had MS however did not have the chakra to use it, his encounter with itachi prompted him to train for it during the time skip. its not that hard to understand

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He was probably scared what it would do to him, if he used it then.

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

LMAO!!!! I see you had to deal with Mischief Maker, I am sorry you had to be put through that

Anyhow, on topic:

I think Kakashi would have noticed the sudden jump in chakra strain from awakening the MS which caused him to pass out.

So he either KNEW he had it or at least knew that SOMETHING had happened.

From that point on we don't know what he did about it. For all we know he could have attempted to work on it and train for it. Most likely he decided that it was too much of a risk given his chakra levels (especially as at his age in the latest manga).

Then, as you said, after the Itachi incident, he decided to work on it even more (during the timeskip) so that he was able to use it SPARINGLY. However, since then, as evidenced in the Obito fight, he has gotten better at it.

So I agree with you - I think he knew he had it - maybe not right at that second, but most likely soon after when he investigated the cause for the sudden chakra strain. (Kakashi is not an idiot )

That said, it IS still an assumption since it hasn't been shown outright in the manga, but logically it makes sense considering what we HAVE seen. So + rep for you efforts!

Side topic: Sasuke -> He awoke the 1-tomoe vs Itachi in the flashback. He awoke the 2-tomoe in his right eye in his fight vs Haku.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha Josephus - I can see what you are saying also - and I'm glad you are willing to say it's an educated guess.

I personally can't see Kakashi - in what seems to be one second of time between MS active and knocked out cold being able to remember every detail.

Just too much going on, low chakra reserves, the immediate shock of the Rin death (speculated lol - although i think it was her dying).

I just see it like Kakashi waking up from a dream, a couple seconds to see Rin dying and realizing he did it, overwhelming emotions, MS activating and within the next second or two completely passed out (could've been coma state)

But I may be wrong, assumptions are what makes this manga fun

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I check the forums @ work - and it's fun to see responses - in your case it's quite comical and my fellow naruto fans enjoy the copy and pasting i've done from this thread. So, I do have to thank you for that.

And I don't care what you stated because I believe that is a completely wrong answer. What part of that isn't registering in your brain?

I understand what you are saying, but disagree.

You name call and say people are wrong based on your terrible argument. And while pathetic, still providing entertainment for myself and others.

Who knows what Kakashi would be able to find out - That's part of the fun of the series - leaving stuff open for debate.

In your case, there is no debate. You think like "My way or ur stupid" - once again, thanks for the laughs - I'm @ work for like 7 more hours! How much longer can you keep me entertained?

And please explain how what I said makes "NO SENSE" - it's a possibility. We also don't know what kind of records were kept in the Leaf that the uchiha may not have known about.

You are so blinded by your one sided opinion, you don't even open up for the slightest possibility that someone else's OPINION may be correct ---- and not even correct but a viable possibility.

I await your post - as do others, carry on you cute little bundle on internet rage.
    well from ur post i can see how boring ur life is. when i make a opinion i back it up and say why i think this is like this and that is like that. i use evidence to show why i have been made to think like this, and no ur right i may be utterly wrong but show me something valid to make me think im wrong. don't just say im wrong coz u think i am. i showed people why i think kakashi knew about his MS.

but then 1 clown tells me im wrong because kishi call kakashi's MS 'new' (the same kishi that was calling obito 'madara') then another clown telling im making 'duplicates'. so copy and paste away man. u say i name call but i referred to as stupid because you referred to me as 'kid'. what i have been saying this whole thread to dumbasses like u who disagree with me is proves me wrong.

if you don't care about what im stating then why are you on my thread? why don't you register that in your brain.
    your first line to me was 'Read the forums before duplicate posting kid' how pathetic is that...is that enough for ur pathetic life?