Page 6 of 11 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
    Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.

Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    alright you and mischiefmaker should have both put it in that way you both made it sound like he had MS but wouldn't know were he obtained it. it sounds really agreeable it would have saved time with the useless arguments lol i apologise rep+
    ur right lol - But i was focused on different stuff (mainly having fun @ work) and going into a break down of how Kakashi could realize he had MS was fun!

I hope you weren't offended and thanks - I'll rep back @ cha!

Beautiful timing! 11:55am and taco salad will be here @ any moment.

Status
    Apr 2012
    CONVERGE AFI2013

I agree, he was aware of the new power, just couldn't use it. The thing about trying to perfect it after facing itachi makes it make more sense to me. Good job + rep

HinataSoloGoddess julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Hyuuga Dojo

[QUOTE=Mischeif Maker;8709430]no dont rep me bro.....im an idiot right....im annoying right blah blah blah dont take that back now that your realize all that crap you spit was bs[/QUOTE ]

ile rep who the heck i want i still stand with what i was saying you only cleared out on how he would come across his MS a decade later in our early debate dont get full of yourself ile just put it as an option

Last edited by julio10ification; 10-11-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    ohhhhhhh no i still stand with what i was saying you only cleared out on how he would come across his MS a decade later dont get full of yourself ile just put it as an option
    ya ya ya you fail bro......

wanna get into sasuke as i said b4 now to

why didnt he train his 1 tome for five years afte rhe proved he ca activate and maintain it to fight even after a long day of training and tskyomi

let find out how annoying i am on this one as well and see if we cant get another fake ass +rep outa you

there is a reason i have so much rep in a short time because i steady own kids like you all day long

i wish i could show you the entire list not just top 4 list of rep i got from you hahaha one of them is even from you haha

so just remeber all the ppl that say my name and cry is because at some point or another i ran over one of their great ideas

Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I agree, how could one gain a new ability and not know about it? Just dumb.. Kakashi new he had it he just didn't have the chakra control to use it at that time and you explained it out perfectly well done.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by XxTwin BladexX View Post
    I agree, how could one gain a new ability and not know about it? Just dumb.. Kakashi new he had it he just didn't have the chakra control to use it at that time and you explained it out perfectly well done.
    sasuke did it and didnt know......what the difference or do you think when ppl pass out they know what happened

kakashi could have easily passed out...not know about it and never seen it again until later when a tramatic moment brought it out oce again thsi time staying awake and figuring it out

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

I have to agree that Kakashi knew about his MS, otherwise how would he have known about Itachi's Mangekyou when he fought Itachi? He knew about Mangekyou before Itachi used it on him.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by XxTwin BladexX View Post
    thank you very much and the mischeif maker returns

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
    I have to agree that Kakashi knew about his MS, otherwise how would he have known about Itachi's Mangekyou when he fought Itachi? He knew about Mangekyou before Itachi used it on him.
    the mangekyo was know to ppl......it wasnt some huge mystery it is part of the villages history and kakashi who had the sharingan and brain like shikamaru your saying could not have know about

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    thank you very much and the mischeif maker returns
    ye and i just explain how he could not know and you boy that you were high fiving all night +repped me

kakashi has the ms hit him...he passes out and being the only member of the leaf there no one saw this.....so kakashi passes out not knowing what happened to him.....we wakes up and never sees it again

so if he never seen it how would he know

until later when he had something happen that brought it back out and this time not making him pass out so he feels the massive drain out of nowhere like wtf is this and then figues it out

Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 05:52 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    the mangekyo was know to ppl......it wasnt some huge mystery it is part of the villages history and kakashi who had the sharingan and brain like shikamaru your saying could not have know about

ye and i just explain how he could not know and you boy that you were high fiving all night +repped me

kakashi has the ms hit him...he passes out and being the only member of the leaf there no one saw this.....so kakashi passes out not knowing what happened to him.....we wakes up and never sees it again

so if he never seen it how would he know

until later when he had something happen that brought it back out and this time not making him pass out so he feels the massive drain out of nowhere like wtf is this and then figues it out
    lol really?
    something happens and he just happens to awaken it again? kakashi is a calm shinobi, the only thing that could get him to awaken it again would be a similar scenario to when he 1st awaken it? obito and rin were already dead by this time? well so he thought

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Mischeif Maker, you're ****ing retarded. First of all, it's 'mischief', not 'mischeif'. Your grammatical skills alone lead me to believe you're semi-retarded. How would Kakashi not know that he had the technique....if he unlocked it? That's like not knowing that you have a **** until you hit puberty. The reason he calls it his 'new' technique is because he didn't know how to (and couldn't) use the MS when he first unlocked it because of his chakra. Over time, he probably worked on it, and when he finally learned how to control it, he said that he had a new technique. It's new because 1. we haven't seen it in the manga before and 2. he is finally able to use it. I hope to God that you're just a pre-teen that can't comprehend a message that the manga is portraying and not an actual adult with an education.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

kakashi awakens his ms due to rin's death, saying he forgot his ms is like saying he forgot rin's death, then all of a sudden he just seems to remember everything during the timeskip. but feel free to ur opinion, this whole thread u have not said anything of value that is able to tell me i am wrong. even so u stil claim i am wrong but like i said feel free to your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by mphorney View Post
    mischeif maker, you're ****ing retarded. First of all, it's 'mischief', not 'mischeif'. Your grammatical skills alone lead me to believe you're semi-retarded. How would kakashi not know that he had the technique....if he unlocked it? That's like not knowing that you have a **** until you hit puberty. The reason he calls it his 'new' technique is because he didn't know how to (and couldn't) use the ms when he first unlocked it because of his chakra. Over time, he probably worked on it, and when he finally learned how to control it, he said that he had a new technique. It's new because 1. We haven't seen it in the manga before and 2. He is finally able to use it. I hope to god that you're just a pre-teen that can't comprehend a message that the manga is portraying and not an actual adult with an education.
    I FRIGGING LOVE YOU MAN, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE wease::ghehe:

Last edited by Vision; 10-12-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011

Sasuke didn't remember Itachi crying during the massacre until after Itachi died and Tobito told Sasuke the truth.

Just say'n.... traumatic events aren't the easiest things to remember details in... especially after passing out.

[Edit]

and that memory came back after what??? 10 years???

Last edited by p0002q; 10-11-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

lol really?
    something happens and he just happens to awaken it again? kakashi is a calm shinobi, the only thing that could get him to awaken it again would be a similar scenario to when he 1st awaken it? obito and rin were already dead by this time? well so he thought
    yep he remebered that day while by obitos grav possible and it awakened it

or did you forget sasuke remebering itachi was enough to awaken his........that is a fact memories is enough to awaken it

you can try and deny it all day long i just get more and more rep for your foolishness as i have show you above haha

and when this is all done ima have a bunch of rep and be right and your are gonne be butt hurt and infracted for all the rules you have broken here and then you will follow me around all sad trying to get back at me like all the other butt hurt trolls

Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

yep he remebered that day while by obitos grav possible and it awakened it

or did you forget sasuke remebering itachi was enough to awaken his........that is a fact memories is enough to awaken it

you can try and deny it all day long i just get more and more rep for your foolishness as i have show you above haha

and when this is all done ima have a bunch of rep and be right and your are gonne be butt hurt and infracted for all the rules you have broken here and then you will follow me around all sad trying to get back at me like all the other butt hurt trolls
    that sounds really pathetic, itachi's death was recent when sasuke awakened his MS meaning the emotions were still strong. kakashi as you so claim would have awakened it 15+ years after rin's death. im sure he would got over rins death by then

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by p0002q View Post
    Sasuke didn't remember Itachi crying during the massacre until after Itachi died and Tobito told Sasuke the truth.

Just say'n.... traumatic events aren't the easiest things to remember details in... especially after passing out.

[Edit]

and that memory came back after what??? 10 years???
    no sasuke did not forgot, he said he was 'trying' to forgot, ill show u

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by namikaze haru View Post
    that sounds really pathetic, itachi's death was recent when sasuke awakened his ms meaning the emotions were still strong. Kakashi as you so claim would have awakened it 15+ years after rin's death. Im sure he would got over rins death by then
    and you know kakashi on that level.....lol the fact is emotions and rememberance of tramatic event can awaken the ms or do you remeber sasuke didnt get his ms by killing itachit was only be the emotion when he realized his bother was awsome that he got it

do you deny this fact the emotion awakens it and then if you dont do you really think you can say what kakashi would and would not feel and get over

Status
    Apr 2011

He was referring to the memories of that night that he did remember.... such as fighting with Itachi a bit, taking a tsuky and watching the slaughter.... stuff he did want to forget.

Then after he re-lived them again with a new mindset on Itachi, he remembered something he didn't even know - and that was Itachi crying.

If sasuke remembered itachi crying all this time... do you really think that he would've doubted Tobi so much or don't you think sasuke would've questioned that before?

The crying part was seen, recorded in the brain but not actually remembered until the "truth" about Itachi was revealed and Sasuke could now look back on that part of his life with a new mindset....

ug lol i do see it both ways ~_~. the way he words it when it's pitch black is like he saw it in that point in time.

to be fair, i will say that sasuke remembering the tears doesn't count lol

Last edited by p0002q; 10-11-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

and you know kakashi on that level.....lol the fact is emotions and rememberance of tramatic event can awaken the ms or do you remeber sasuke didnt get his ms by killing itachit was only be the emotion when he realized his bother was awsome that he got it

do you deny this fact the emotion awakens it and then if you dont do you really think you can say what kakashi would and would not feel and get over
    ok kl ur right...plz..plz..plz go away now

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by p0002q View Post
    He was referring to the memories of that night that he did remember.... such as fighting with Itachi a bit, taking a tsuky and watching the slaughter.... stuff he did want to forget.

Then after he re-lived them again with a new mindset on Itachi, he remembered something he didn't even know - and that was Itachi crying.

If sasuke remembered itachi crying all this time... do you really think that he would've doubted Tobi so much or don't you think sasuke would've questioned that before?

The crying part was seen, recorded in the brain but not actually remembered until the "truth" about Itachi was revealed and Sasuke could now look back on that part of his life with a new mindset....

ug lol i do see it both ways ~_~. the way he words it when it's pitch black is like he saw it in that point in time.

to be fair, i will say that sasuke remembering the tears doesn't count lol
    u have a point, the only thing i can say to that, is that he did not want to remember itachi's tears as he was blinded by his hatred towards itachi at the time, which is why he says i tried to forget it. but after finding out the truth he came to accept it.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

ok kl ur right...plz..plz..plz go away now
    haha i know im right its why you got nothing to say to anything but your bs bro.....now on to sasuke and how you say he just didnt do anything with his sharigan for five years despite showing the ability to weild it well in combat

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

haha i know im right its why you got nothing to say to anything but your bs bro.....now on to sasuke and how you say he just didnt do anything with his sharigan for five years despite showing the ability to weild it well in combat
    lol this whole thread i have proved you wrong but i refuse to continue our debate anymore im interested in seeing other opinions u know from people who know what they are saying so plz...go away...u win...congratz man

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

its funny that some people just dont get it...

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Ok I just had a thought. I read all these threads since yesterday about the last chapter. Has it occurred to anyone that it wasn't obito who awakened the sharingan that maybe it was kakashi? In order to awaken the sharingan you must kill your best friend. True obito was there and saw, but kakashi is the one who just killed his best friend (rin)....So maybe it was actually him who activated MS, just a thought.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

lol this whole thread i have proved you wrong but i refuse to continue our debate anymore im interested in seeing other opinions u know from people who know what they are saying so plz...go away...u win...congratz man
    nope im not going anywhere until you runaway with your tail betwee your legs

so you said sasuke didnt eve try and use his sharingan.....dispite showing his ability to wield it in combat.....adresss this as it goes to the credibility of ppl forgetting

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc2427 View Post
    Ok I just had a thought. I read all these threads since yesterday about the last chapter. Has it occurred to anyone that it wasn't obito who awakened the sharingan that maybe it was kakashi? In order to awaken the sharingan you must kill your best friend. True obito was there and saw, but kakashi is the one who just killed his best friend (rin)....So maybe it was actually him who activated MS, just a thought.
    killing your best friend isnt how it is awakend itachi said this to sasuke only to force him into an emtionally stressful situation and awaken his ms

as shown with sasuke....he killed itachi ( not his best friend or anyone he even cared about) got nothing but then when tobi explained itachi all the emotion that goes with the kill hit him

awakening his ms....meaning it is the emotional devestation and loss that awakens it not the kill itself

but that being said but kakashi and obito were going through this pain at the same time so it may have even been a joint effort who knows the point is tho its not the kill that awakens it

Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Page 6 of 11 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»