Page 7 of 11 « First ... 34567891011 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    nope im not going anywhere until you runaway with your tail betwee your legs

so you said sasuke didnt eve try and use his sharingan.....dispite showing his ability to wield it in combat.....adresss this as it goes to the credibility of ppl forgetting
    lol stay here then, do what you what lol, ive actually stopped listening to u

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc2427 View Post
    Ok I just had a thought. I read all these threads since yesterday about the last chapter. Has it occurred to anyone that it wasn't obito who awakened the sharingan that maybe it was kakashi? In order to awaken the sharingan you must kill your best friend. True obito was there and saw, but kakashi is the one who just killed his best friend (rin)....So maybe it was actually him who activated MS, just a thought.
    they both awakened it at the same time

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    lol stay here then, do what you what lol, ive actually stopped listening to u
    ya but yet you stil reply and you cant answer the question which shows all the lovely veiwers that you cant

you open a thread and expected to get praise and rep and now that you can't answer the hard questions you just run away from them

good enough

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    they both awakened it at the same time
    also i luv who i explain entirely how the ms awakening works and you just say they did it at the same time.....great answer

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Same reason why Sasuke didnt use his sharingan until the Haku fight. He forgot he unlocked it. Sasuke first unlocked his sharingan at the uchiha massacre. He forgot because itachi put him into a genjutsu and he suppressed thsoe memories. Kakashi prolly tried to forget the memories of killing Rin too but im not sure. We need another chapter.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
    Same reason why Sasuke didnt use his sharingan until the Haku fight. He forgot he unlocked it. Sasuke first unlocked his sharingan at the uchiha massacre. He forgot because itachi put him into a genjutsu and he suppressed thsoe memories. Kakashi prolly tried to forget the memories of killing Rin too but im not sure. We need another chapter.
    now if only the op had brain enough to see the facts and not cry and complain and throw out petty insults

+rep

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OP, I don't really know how your post proves that Kakashi knew he had MS.

The first scan just shows that Kakashi activated MS for the first time, but we don't know whether he knew or not because he then fainted right afterwards.

Then you just showed some scans with Kakashi vs Itachi, and then you showed some scans about Sasuke which has nothing to do with Kakashi. How that has anything to do with Kakashi knowing he had MS is beyond me.

Now I'm not saying that you're wrong - you could be right - but your post isn't evidence to show that Kakashi knew.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

now if only the op had brain enough to see the facts and not cry and complain and throw out petty insults

+rep
    thanx bro.

and OP, even if Kakashi knew he had it,its obvious He rarely ever used it! why? its obvious. Kakashi has had his sharingan for 16 years! if he trained with it,even a little bit then he would be blind by the time the series started. MS erodes your eyesight the more you use it. Sasuke who was forced to spam his against Killer Bee, Raikage,Mizukage,Tsuchikage, Gaara,Danzo and Kakashi went legally blind in under a month! Itachi who rarely used it went blind in 5 years. How would Kakashi be able to train it without ever going blind in 16 years?? Its obvious he's never used it before and prolly only used once or twice before Deidara fight.

Why doesnt Obito go blind after using his for 16 years? Senju DNA.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but its cool bro i get it your right anf kishi is a fool who doesnt know his shit...next time i have a question i wont consult the manga and data books that kishi wrote ill ask you
    Think about if you were a writer. You can't say something's old if no one reading HAS EVER SEEN THE TECHNIQUE BEFORE. Then everyone would be asking "where did that move come from? - I've never seen it!" when that information hasn't been released at the time. So either kishi hadn't thought that far ahead (to where Kakashi actually gained the MS in the past), or he did the right thing and called it NEW because it WAS new to the readers.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by frameses View Post
    Think about if you were a writer. You can't say something's old if no one reading HAS EVER SEEN THE TECHNIQUE BEFORE. Then everyone would be asking "where did that move come from? - I've never seen it!" when that information hasn't been released at the time. So either kishi hadn't thought that far ahead (to where Kakashi actually gained the MS in the past), or he did the right thing and called it NEW because it WAS new to the readers.
    no he thought of it but this is what happened

kakashi got hit with the ms and b4 he could even know what happened after his long fight with the mist anbu he passed out and with no one around he didnt know what was up he just past out

when he woke up he had the same sharingan he had since obito gave it to him and would have simply thought....arhgghg what happened ( ive been knocked out b4 in my life i know what its like)

so he wouldnt have known what happened and then years later we dont know what happened so i wont claim to know like some ppl but years later he had it re activate over something and when he felt the strain he would have been like whats up and figured it out

remember kakashi is a genius

if kakashi knew he had the ms and he knew he didnt have the stamina for it as a genius he would have done what he did later one and that is train his body to handle it and we know a genius like kakashi wouldnt need 16 years to figure out whats up if he knew

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ya but yet you stil reply and you cant answer the question which shows all the lovely veiwers that you cant

you open a thread and expected to get praise and rep and now that you can't answer the hard questions you just run away from them

good enough

also i luv who i explain entirely how the ms awakening works and you just say they did it at the same time.....great answer
    come on please stop humiliating the guy
    you beat him with logic and he lost game set and match
    i wish i could give you another +rep >.<

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Salamander Natsu Dragneel View Post
    come on please stop humiliating the guy
    you beat him with logic and he lost game set and match
    i wish i could give you another +rep >.<
    cant help it ....once ppl get rude and start insulting me instead of talking about the thread i go for blood haha

as you can see tho he already took off with his tail between his legs

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sleepy

Kakashi needs to figure out how to use susanoo

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If U aint getting money...What
    the hell u livin for

naw i dont think he knew he had it

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    “In three words I can sum up
    everything I've learned about
    life: it goes on.”

:hey:Another interesting thing about Obito's and kakashi san sharingans is that if you look close at kakashi's eye look at how its forming and tell me if there's a difference

Also take a good look at Obito's forming of the mangekyou sharingan

Those who know about what im trying to say here plz reply back, Also tell me the difference between each stage and how its forming.

Last edited by Cosmic Path; 10-11-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Before you keep on reading, my opinion on kakashi knowing about MS is based on the fact the Kakashi knew nothing of MS, he never knew the requirements of archiving MS nor did he know it's relation to the Uchiha, he just unlocked it.

Why/How did kakashi use is mangekyo sharingan against diedara ?

- It seems he knew how to use it because he voluntarily switched from 3-tomoe into MS

How did he know how to use it?

- He has trainded himself to be able to use the MS, itachi already talked to him about how kakshi could not use the sharingan properly because he wasnt an Uchiha meaning it took more chakra. he worked towards correcting this and trained. [keep in mind he knew he could not handle the sharingan in general (including MS) without improving his chakra control/levels ]

What about when kakashi awakened it at first when obito saw kakashi kill rin ?

- As proven by the latest manga and kakashi gaiden, we have to remember that obito and kakashi's sharingan are related, obito unlocked MS due to obvious reasons and so did kakashi for obvious reason. (still had no idea he had MS, he just knew he had 2 forms of sharingan)

Why then did kakashi faint ?

- His chakra reserves did not meet the requirment for controlling the MS, because as we all know he is not an Uchiha and is barely able to use the sharingan at that point in time (kakashi gaiden)

Why did the itachi catch him off guard ?

He never knew Itachi had Ms, neither did he know of the requirements, he just knew the had two different forms of sharingan. When itachi showed him his own MS, kakashi realized that he had another power apart from the regular sharingan but just didn't know that it was something Uchiha's where able to archieve ( again he had no knowledge of Ms or it's relation to the uchiha but after facing itachi he knew it was an uchiha technique)

you see here that kakashi said and i quote " It couldn't be "

it shows he knew of this special sharingan but just wasn't aware it was something Uchiha's had.

In general kakashi knew he had MS but wasn't aware that it was something special, he worked towards improving his chakra levels and he used it.

He knew he had a special sharingan (MS) but didn't use it because of chakra consumption
    He had no pre-existing knowlegde of MS or where it came from he thought it was his personal power
    He was re-introduced to the new sharingan and it's origin by Itachi ( gained full knowledge of his power, it's name etc)
    He trained to use MS that is why he voluntarily used MS against deidara. He can't suddenly unlock Ms for the second time while jumping from tree to tree (makes no sense). Sasuke unlocked the sharingan for the second time because his life depended on it.

Last edited by Sexy Steel; 10-12-2012 at 12:20 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He passed out before he realized he awakened the MS

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Path View Post
    :hey:Another interesting thing about Obito's and kakashi san sharingans is that if you look close at kakashi's eye look at how its forming and tell me if there's a difference

Also take a good look at Obito's forming of the mangekyou sharingan

Those who know about what im trying to say here plz reply back, Also tell me the difference between each stage and how its forming.
    Dude there is nothing wrong. You know how hard it is to draw something the same thing again? It's just the art

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very good finally someone who is logical

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    Before you keep on reading, my opinion on kakashi knowing about MS is based on the fact the Kakashi knew nothing of MS, he never knew the requirements of archiving MS nor did he know it's relation to the Uchiha, he just unlocked it.

Why/How did kakashi use is mangekyo sharingan against diedara ?

- It seems he knew how to use it because he voluntarily switched from 3-tomoe into MS

How did he know how to use it?

- He has trainded himself to be able to use the MS, itachi already talked to him about how kakshi could not use the sharingan properly because he wasnt an Uchiha meaning it took more chakra. he worked towards correcting this and trained. [keep in mind he knew he could not handle the sharingan in general (including MS) without improving his chakra control/levels ]

What about when kakashi awakened it at first when obito saw kakashi kill rin ?

- As proven by the latest manga and kakashi gaiden, we have to remember that obito and kakashi's sharingan are related, obito unlocked MS due to obvious reasons and so did kakashi for obvious reason. (still had no idea he had MS, he just knew he had 2 forms of sharingan)

Why then did kakashi faint ?

- His chakra reserves did not meet the requirment for controlling the MS, because as we all know he is not an Uchiha and is barely able to use the sharingan at that point in time (kakashi gaiden)

Why did the itachi catch him off guard ?

He never knew Itachi had Ms, neither did he know of the requirements, he just knew the had two different forms of sharingan. When itachi showed him his own MS, kakashi realized that he had another power apart from the regular sharingan but just didn't know that it was something Uchiha's where able to archieve ( again he had no knowledge of Ms or it's relation to the uchiha but after facing itachi he knew it was an uchiha technique)

you see here that kakashi said and i quote " It couldn't be "

it shows he knew of this special sharingan but just wasn't aware it was something Uchiha's had.

In general kakashi knew he had MS but wasn't aware that it was something special, he worked towards improving his chakra levels and he used it.

He knew he had a special sharingan (MS) but didn't use it because of chakra consumption
    He had no pre-existing knowlegde of MS or where it came from he thought it was his personal power
    He was re-introduced to the new sharingan and it's origin by Itachi ( gained full knowledge of his power, it's name etc)
    He trained to use MS that is why he voluntarily used MS against deidara. He can't suddenly unlock Ms for the second time while jumping from tree to tree (makes no sense). Sasuke unlocked the sharingan for the second time because his life depended on it.
    Yup, I agree. Kakashi knew he had another power all along. Did he know it was the MS specifically? Idk, but he knew it was something different from the regular sharingan. He just never used it because he could barely use his regular sharingan, therefore he had to train a lot during the time skip in order to be able to use the MS, and develop Kamui.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrex View Post
    Yup, I agree. Kakashi knew he had another power all along. Did he know it was the MS specifically? Idk, but he knew it was something different from the regular sharingan. He just never used it because he could barely use his regular sharingan, therefore he had to train a lot during the time skip in order to be able to use the MS, and develop Kamui.
    yeah that is basically what i am saying i showed a picture of kakashi using the Ms on his own

Part where i said he had a different sharingan but didn't know it was truly Ms was to justify why he was caught off guard by Itachi or something

Last edited by Sexy Steel; 10-12-2012 at 12:51 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

interesting

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nope im not going anywhere until you runaway with your tail betwee your legs

so you said sasuke didnt eve try and use his sharingan.....dispite showing his ability to wield it in combat.....adresss this as it goes to the credibility of ppl forgetting

killing your best friend isnt how it is awakend itachi said this to sasuke only to force him into an emtionally stressful situation and awaken his ms

as shown with sasuke....he killed itachi ( not his best friend or anyone he even cared about) got nothing but then when tobi explained itachi all the emotion that goes with the kill hit him

awakening his ms....meaning it is the emotional devestation and loss that awakens it not the kill itself

but that being said but kakashi and obito were going through this pain at the same time so it may have even been a joint effort who knows the point is tho its not the kill that awakens it

I love how you completely ignore my comment when I called you out. Your ignorant trolling amuses me.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Being better than
    Sasuke.

My thoughts on this are

Seeing as when Kakashi unlocked MS he passed out soon after so from that we could get that he diddint even know he unlocked it. And because of him not being apart of the Uchiha bloodline it would make sense that he would have to go through a large amount of training to re-awaken it. Which my guess would be during the timeskip so to his knowledge it is a new sharingan.

Truth Behind The Lies MadaraUchiha449's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFXing Beautiful

oh you must mean kishi....the man who not once but twice called it kakashi new power ya what a noob kishi is...lets go with what some random 13 year olf kid says

no naruto uses he new tech which is being able to throw the rasenshurken which he could not b4 which is why it is new

he also put return of the rasenshuriken which is why he is saying it the same rasenshuriken but a new tech being him throwing it

but its cool bro i get it your right anf kishi is a fool who doesnt know his shit...next time i have a question i wont consult the manga and data books that kishi wrote ill ask you

m whats that another improvment which is why it was reffered to as new
    OMG people these days!! he already had the rasenshurken but he hadnt perfected it!! once he perfected it he called it a new technique!
    kakashi would have known about his new power and trying to perfect it before using it in battle like a smart shinobi like kakashi is would do!!
    kamui is a jutsu that would have taken soo much time to perfect! he probs would have used the shadow clones to try and perfect kamui!

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yea i Highly dought that he knew he had it do to the fact he past out soon as he activated it .. i beleave as others he released it later on in the future but hey we my find out soon enough..