Page 7 of 14 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»
Results 121 to 140 of 261
  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Status
    Draxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,217
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    thanks man and lol yh mischief was really annoying , he disagrees yet cannot prove his disagreement and like u have said its is an assumption on my part but i show why think that way
    OH so you not erroneously claiming everything you say is backed by proof

    My only point is, that your "evidence" isn't enough to say either way if he knew or didn't know.
     
         

  2. #122
    HinataSoloGoddess julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    julio10ification is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,832
    Hyuuga Dojo
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    actually it originally activates out of emotional pain.....and as i explained kakashi later could have experienced something that pushed it out once again such as remebering obito death or something else tramatic and noticeing the massive drain on his chakra figured out what had happened
    ok ile agree to an extent its highly possible he could suddenly remember the pain and betrayal and activate itself seeing as hes not uchiha alright you put it that way ile keep that as an option +rep
     
         
    Last edited by julio10ification; 10-11-2012 at 04:40 PM.

  3. #123
    HinataSoloGoddess julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    julio10ification is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,832
    Hyuuga Dojo
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by p0002q View Post
    To me, Kakashi learning about the MS would also imply learning about how it was obtained.

    From that he could possibly trigger his memory or simply realize, hey I lost my closest friends (mainly Rin) after I had a sharingan.

    We also know that MS is activated.

    As in, Itachi would have his normal shar active and when it was show time, he would show his MS.

    This implies there has to be some sort of activation of the MS.

    So If Kakashi discovered those 2 pieces, he probly tried the activation of the MS and realized because of the loss of Rin and what he learned, he was now able to use the MS.

    But, my usual disclaimer - this is all speculation from me lol - it's just what I feel to be correct, although I know it's not proven!
    alright you and mischiefmaker should have both put it in that way you both made it sound like he had MS but wouldn't know were he obtained it. it sounds really agreeable it would have saved time with the useless arguments lol i apologise rep+
     
         
    Last edited by julio10ification; 10-11-2012 at 04:52 PM.

  4. #124
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,468
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    Its just stupid to say that he did not know he had it. Kakashi and obito unlocked it at the same time, however kakashi fainted due to his low chakra levels whereas obito is an uchiha with senju dna. at that time it took kakashi a lot of chakra just to use the normal sharingan, the mangekyou was off limits seeing as he fainted just by awakening it.





    after facing itachi's mangekyou he decided to improve he chakra control during the timeskip and has now improved it even further, that why recently kakashi is now able to spam kamui. if u had watched closely all his improvements during the timeskip were in order to be able to fight itachi (mangekyou, faster hand seals etc.)











    remember when we first thought sasuke awakened his sharingan against haku, but after a flashback we saw he awakened it during the uchiha massacre against itachi. but looking back to the haku fight you actually notice he already knew he had it.






    No he did not know he had ms use common sense even if you have to scrape it off the inside of your skull.
    He just got the ms 2 months ago maybe 3 tops before the events of that chapter he doesnt know that the MS is at that point.
    And had no idea what he unlocked because he fainted and with low chakra reserves and he not a uchiha he continued to remain in the dark until sasuke left then he had a reason to go into the uhciha compound to read the tablet what you think he walked around sasukes houise and compound whenever he felt like it ? No.So your thinking he read it before hand huh ?Well your stupider then i thought you think he could just trounce around the compound while other uchiha were alive ? Stop smoking crack
     
         

  5. #125
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    ok ile agree to an extent its highly possible he could suddenly remember the pain and betrayal and activate itself seeing as hes not uchiha alright you put it that way ile keep that as an option +rep
    no dont rep me bro.....im an idiot right....im annoying right blah blah blah dont take that back now that your realize all that crap you spit was bs
     
         

  6. #126
    Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    p0002q is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    766
    Location
    USoA
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    alright you and mischiefmaker should have both put it in that way you both made it sound like he had MS but wouldn't know were he obtained it. it sounds really agreeable it would have saved time with the useless arguments lol i apologise rep+
    ur right lol - But i was focused on different stuff (mainly having fun @ work) and going into a break down of how Kakashi could realize he had MS was fun!

    I hope you weren't offended and thanks - I'll rep back @ cha!

    Beautiful timing! 11:55am and taco salad will be here @ any moment.
     
         

  7. #127
    Legendary Sage Jade Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jade Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    111
    Location
    Not totally sure
    CONVERGE AFI2013
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    I agree, he was aware of the new power, just couldn't use it. The thing about trying to perfect it after facing itachi makes it make more sense to me. Good job + rep
     
         

  8. #128
    HinataSoloGoddess julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    julio10ification is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,832
    Hyuuga Dojo
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    [QUOTE=Mischeif Maker;8709430]no dont rep me bro.....im an idiot right....im annoying right blah blah blah dont take that back now that your realize all that crap you spit was bs[/QUOTE ]

    ile rep who the heck i want i still stand with what i was saying you only cleared out on how he would come across his MS a decade later in our early debate dont get full of yourself ile just put it as an option
     
         
    Last edited by julio10ification; 10-11-2012 at 05:03 PM.

  9. #129
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    ohhhhhhh no i still stand with what i was saying you only cleared out on how he would come across his MS a decade later dont get full of yourself ile just put it as an option
    ya ya ya you fail bro......

    wanna get into sasuke as i said b4 now to

    why didnt he train his 1 tome for five years afte rhe proved he ca activate and maintain it to fight even after a long day of training and tskyomi

    let find out how annoying i am on this one as well and see if we cant get another fake ass +rep outa you

    there is a reason i have so much rep in a short time because i steady own kids like you all day long

    i wish i could show you the entire list not just top 4 list of rep i got from you hahaha one of them is even from you haha



    so just remeber all the ppl that say my name and cry is because at some point or another i ran over one of their great ideas
     
         
    Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 05:14 PM.

  10. #130
    Member XxTwin BladexX's Avatar
    Status
    XxTwin BladexX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    326
    Location
    A place that has no reality, nor life.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    I agree, how could one gain a new ability and not know about it? Just dumb.. Kakashi new he had it he just didn't have the chakra control to use it at that time and you explained it out perfectly well done.
     
         

  11. #131
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by XxTwin BladexX View Post
    I agree, how could one gain a new ability and not know about it? Just dumb.. Kakashi new he had it he just didn't have the chakra control to use it at that time and you explained it out perfectly well done.
    sasuke did it and didnt know......what the difference or do you think when ppl pass out they know what happened

    kakashi could have easily passed out...not know about it and never seen it again until later when a tramatic moment brought it out oce again thsi time staying awake and figuring it out
     
         

  12. #132
    Member Makoto's Avatar
    Status
    Makoto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    617
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    I have to agree that Kakashi knew about his MS, otherwise how would he have known about Itachi's Mangekyou when he fought Itachi? He knew about Mangekyou before Itachi used it on him.
     
         

  13. #133
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by XxTwin BladexX View Post
    I agree, how could one gain a new ability and not know about it? Just dumb.. Kakashi new he had it he just didn't have the chakra control to use it at that time and you explained it out perfectly well done.
    thank you very much and the mischeif maker returns
     
         

  14. #134
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
    I have to agree that Kakashi knew about his MS, otherwise how would he have known about Itachi's Mangekyou when he fought Itachi? He knew about Mangekyou before Itachi used it on him.
    the mangekyo was know to ppl......it wasnt some huge mystery it is part of the villages history and kakashi who had the sharingan and brain like shikamaru your saying could not have know about

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    thank you very much and the mischeif maker returns
    ye and i just explain how he could not know and you boy that you were high fiving all night +repped me


    kakashi has the ms hit him...he passes out and being the only member of the leaf there no one saw this.....so kakashi passes out not knowing what happened to him.....we wakes up and never sees it again

    so if he never seen it how would he know

    until later when he had something happen that brought it back out and this time not making him pass out so he feels the massive drain out of nowhere like wtf is this and then figues it out
     
         
    Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 05:52 PM.

  15. #135
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    the mangekyo was know to ppl......it wasnt some huge mystery it is part of the villages history and kakashi who had the sharingan and brain like shikamaru your saying could not have know about



    ye and i just explain how he could not know and you boy that you were high fiving all night +repped me


    kakashi has the ms hit him...he passes out and being the only member of the leaf there no one saw this.....so kakashi passes out not knowing what happened to him.....we wakes up and never sees it again

    so if he never seen it how would he know

    until later when he had something happen that brought it back out and this time not making him pass out so he feels the massive drain out of nowhere like wtf is this and then figues it out
    lol really?
    something happens and he just happens to awaken it again? kakashi is a calm shinobi, the only thing that could get him to awaken it again would be a similar scenario to when he 1st awaken it? obito and rin were already dead by this time? well so he thought
     
         

  16. #136
    Academy Student mphorney's Avatar
    Status
    mphorney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Mischeif Maker, you're ****ing retarded. First of all, it's 'mischief', not 'mischeif'. Your grammatical skills alone lead me to believe you're semi-retarded. How would Kakashi not know that he had the technique....if he unlocked it? That's like not knowing that you have a **** until you hit puberty. The reason he calls it his 'new' technique is because he didn't know how to (and couldn't) use the MS when he first unlocked it because of his chakra. Over time, he probably worked on it, and when he finally learned how to control it, he said that he had a new technique. It's new because 1. we haven't seen it in the manga before and 2. he is finally able to use it. I hope to God that you're just a pre-teen that can't comprehend a message that the manga is portraying and not an actual adult with an education.
     
         

  17. #137
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    kakashi awakens his ms due to rin's death, saying he forgot his ms is like saying he forgot rin's death, then all of a sudden he just seems to remember everything during the timeskip. but feel free to ur opinion, this whole thread u have not said anything of value that is able to tell me i am wrong. even so u stil claim i am wrong but like i said feel free to your opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by mphorney View Post
    mischeif maker, you're ****ing retarded. First of all, it's 'mischief', not 'mischeif'. Your grammatical skills alone lead me to believe you're semi-retarded. How would kakashi not know that he had the technique....if he unlocked it? That's like not knowing that you have a **** until you hit puberty. The reason he calls it his 'new' technique is because he didn't know how to (and couldn't) use the ms when he first unlocked it because of his chakra. Over time, he probably worked on it, and when he finally learned how to control it, he said that he had a new technique. It's new because 1. We haven't seen it in the manga before and 2. He is finally able to use it. I hope to god that you're just a pre-teen that can't comprehend a message that the manga is portraying and not an actual adult with an education.
    I FRIGGING LOVE YOU MAN, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE wease::ghehe:
     
         
    Last edited by Vision; 10-12-2012 at 02:04 AM.

  18. #138
    Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    p0002q is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    766
    Location
    USoA
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Sasuke didn't remember Itachi crying during the massacre until after Itachi died and Tobito told Sasuke the truth.

    Just say'n.... traumatic events aren't the easiest things to remember details in... especially after passing out.

    [Edit]

    and that memory came back after what??? 10 years???
     
         
    Last edited by p0002q; 10-11-2012 at 06:38 PM.

  19. #139
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    lol really?
    something happens and he just happens to awaken it again? kakashi is a calm shinobi, the only thing that could get him to awaken it again would be a similar scenario to when he 1st awaken it? obito and rin were already dead by this time? well so he thought
    yep he remebered that day while by obitos grav possible and it awakened it

    or did you forget sasuke remebering itachi was enough to awaken his........that is a fact memories is enough to awaken it

    you can try and deny it all day long i just get more and more rep for your foolishness as i have show you above haha

    and when this is all done ima have a bunch of rep and be right and your are gonne be butt hurt and infracted for all the rules you have broken here and then you will follow me around all sad trying to get back at me like all the other butt hurt trolls
     
         
    Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-11-2012 at 06:31 PM.

  20. #140
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    yep he remebered that day while by obitos grav possible and it awakened it

    or did you forget sasuke remebering itachi was enough to awaken his........that is a fact memories is enough to awaken it

    you can try and deny it all day long i just get more and more rep for your foolishness as i have show you above haha

    and when this is all done ima have a bunch of rep and be right and your are gonne be butt hurt and infracted for all the rules you have broken here and then you will follow me around all sad trying to get back at me like all the other butt hurt trolls
    that sounds really pathetic, itachi's death was recent when sasuke awakened his MS meaning the emotions were still strong. kakashi as you so claim would have awakened it 15+ years after rin's death. im sure he would got over rins death by then
     
         

Page 7 of 14 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •