Page 9 of 11 « First ... 567891011 Last»
Results 201 to 225 of 261
  1. #201
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    ok i see wat your saying but u seem to think that im saying they knew about about their abilities and DID not use them, i said they COULD not use them and i have even stated the reasons why they could not and backed it up. ive stopped arguing with mischeif as he seems to have no sense. now let me summarise it for u wat i said.

    Kakashi

    Kakashi awakened the MS same time as obito and he then faints from the strain. if u remember adult kakashi at the start of the series used to feel extreme strain from using the STANDARD sharingan so there was no way he could use his MS, he did not have the chakra. he faced itachi and after being beat he realises to faces stronger enemies he would need the power of the MS. that why kishi improved his chakra. kakashi's chakra has impoved since the start of shippuden. that why vs itachi he says he is now prepared and makes reference to the MS by saying "Itachi how far has your eyesight deteriorated"

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/257/9

    so wat i am saying is that kakashi's chakra levels stopped him being able to MS at the time, so where is the proof that he 'forgets'.

    Sasuke

    we have all seen that sasuke tends to gets stronger whenever he has strong emotions. he awakened the sharingan in his youth vs itachi when he was around 6-8. now u say if he did not forget then why didn't he use it? what for? after the uchiha massacre, the next serious situation he was in was vs haku, inbetween the uchiha massacre and the fight vs haku, sasuke was in the academy then becomes a genin. he was never is a situation where he needed to use his sharingan. however he was in a tight spot vs haku which is why he says he needs to concentrate. so he can use his sharingan as the last time he used he it was around 5+ years ago

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/027/3
    Before I start, just to clear things up, are you trying to say that Kakashi and Sasuke knew they had it but couldn't use them?

    Assuming that's what you're saying, I disagree completely.

    If Kakashi knew he had the potential to use MS, then he would have began training his chakra levels immediately. Why would Kakashi throw his MS in the shelf and wait to train his body to use it until he got beaten half to death? Someone of Kakashi's caliber would make use of any advantages that he has. He would have utilized his MS if he knew he had it. This is where my argument comes in. Just because we, the viewers, saw Kakashi unlocking his MS doesn't mean he himself realized it. It's completely possible for him to have not realized it because he fainted, literally, moments later. If you were drained of energy and was about to pass out I doubt you'd remember everything that happened moments before.

    For Sasuke, if he knew he had the Sharingan then he would have trained himself to master it. Why, you say? Because he still had a goal: To become stronger than Itachi. Ever since the Uchiha Massacre he made it his life's mission to gain strength in any way possible. He wouldn't knowingly let such a powerful tool like the Sharingan go to waste. Again, if he knew he had it, then he would have trained himself to master it. Just like Kakashi, Sasuke fainted moments after unlocking his Sharingan. It's entirely possible that he just did not know he had it.
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 10-12-2012 at 08:24 AM.

  2. #202
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Before I start, just to clear things up, are you trying to say that Kakashi and Sasuke knew they had it but couldn't use them?

    Assuming that's what you're saying, I disagree completely.

    If Kakashi knew he had the potential to use MS, then he would have began training his chakra levels immediately. Why would Kakashi throw his MS in the shelf and wait to train his body to use it until he got beaten half to death? Someone of Kakashi's caliber would make use of any advantages that he has. He would have utilized his MS if he knew he had it. This is where my argument comes in. Just because we, the viewers, saw Kakashi unlocking his MS doesn't mean he himself realized it. It's completely possible for him to have not realized it because he fainted, literally, moments later. If you were drained of energy and was about to pass out I doubt you'd remember everything that happened moments before.

    For Sasuke, if he knew he had the Sharingan then he would have trained himself to master it. Why, you say? Because he still had a goal: To become stronger than Itachi. Ever since the Uchiha Massacre he made it his life's mission to gain strength in any way possible. He wouldn't knowingly let such a powerful tool like the Sharingan go to waste. Again, if he knew he had it, then he would have trained himself to master it. Just like Kakashi, Sasuke fainted moments after unlocking his Sharingan. It's entirely possible that he just did not know he had it.
    I have said in later posts that kakashi did not know straight away after he fainted. but after he woke up he definitely knew something had changed. inbetween his MS awakening and the itachi encounter he must have found out about his MS. and no he does not have to start training straight away and he could have been training anyway. because if you remember minato died before completing the final form of rasengan but he would not have used it in battle because it was not complete. and another thing is that we do not see the characters train, we only see naruto train coz hes the main characters so we cannot judge on that. it was the chakra drain of the MS that caused him to faint so im sure we would have remembered something from the body strain.

    as for sasuke i disagree because when i said sasuke awakened his sharingan, he did not know how he awakened it, it was a spur of the moment thing. so during those 5+ years he would have not been able to do it again. thats why i said he was not in another situation til haku when he reawakened it. its like he was trying to remember how he did it and then he did.
     
         

  3. #203
    Member daviddragon's Avatar
    Status
    daviddragon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    i agree
     
         

  4. #204
    SAGE FrostBite2011's Avatar
    Status
    FrostBite2011 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    So why didnt kakashi use kamui on itachi when itachi owned his ass ????
     
         

  5. #205
    Member Sentinelsgalore's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinelsgalore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The Scary Door
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    So it is a plothole then, + rep.
     
         

  6. #206
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    if you think Kakashi did not know he had MS then you are a fool and Kishi never said Kakashi didnt know he just said his new power. You know like your first time using it. Naruto knew how to use rasengan but he mastered it when he fought Kabuto thats when it became his new power
     
         

  7. #207
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostBite2011 View Post
    So why didnt kakashi use kamui on itachi when itachi owned his ass ????
    Because he didnt have enough chakra to control it duh
     
         

  8. #208
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Before I start, just to clear things up, are you trying to say that Kakashi and Sasuke knew they had it but couldn't use them?

    Assuming that's what you're saying, I disagree completely.

    If Kakashi knew he had the potential to use MS, then he would have began training his chakra levels immediately. Why would Kakashi throw his MS in the shelf and wait to train his body to use it until he got beaten half to death? Someone of Kakashi's caliber would make use of any advantages that he has. He would have utilized his MS if he knew he had it. This is where my argument comes in. Just because we, the viewers, saw Kakashi unlocking his MS doesn't mean he himself realized it. It's completely possible for him to have not realized it because he fainted, literally, moments later. If you were drained of energy and was about to pass out I doubt you'd remember everything that happened moments before.

    For Sasuke, if he knew he had the Sharingan then he would have trained himself to master it. Why, you say? Because he still had a goal: To become stronger than Itachi. Ever since the Uchiha Massacre he made it his life's mission to gain strength in any way possible. He wouldn't knowingly let such a powerful tool like the Sharingan go to waste. Again, if he knew he had it, then he would have trained himself to master it. Just like Kakashi, Sasuke fainted moments after unlocking his Sharingan. It's entirely possible that he just did not know he had it.
    come on now use common sense just because you unlock something does not mean you know how to just turn it on or off i garuntee Sauske didnt even know how to use sharingun at the time he awakened it. Kakashi knew that if he awakened MS he would pass out so there is no need in trying to use it. He took his time to master it things like that dont happen in a day. And plus Kakashi was the sensei of team 7 so his priorities was getting his students stronger not himself until sauske and Naruto left.
     
         

  9. #209
    Insomnia is a bitch... Two's Avatar
    Status
    Two is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In-between 1 and 3
    Posts
    3,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    I agree i'm sure he knew he had it tried it then fainted cos it drained all his chakra
     
         

  10. #210
    Member Mattyj420's Avatar
    Status
    Mattyj420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by mischeif maker View Post
    want me to disprove this is one page

    kakashi called it his new sharingan ....not somethng you call and old tech

    soooooooooooo true
     
         

  11. #211
    Member Razuu's Avatar
    Status
    Razuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    what is it with this guy? how can someone not know they have a power, and if he did not know then how did he find out? jeez this is a manga, they DO KNOW about their abilities.

    ok let me ask u something when uchihas unlocks MS they all have different abilities, how do they know what new abilities they have gained?, how does itachi know about tsukuyomi and amaterasu, how does shisui know about kotoamatsukami, how does obito know about kamui and how does madara know about susanoo. THEY JUST KNOW. try reading the thread before posting ...

    its is called kakashi's new power because it is the first time its being used IN THE MANGA...

    ok look at this




    When naruto faces pain he says "im going to finish this with my new technique" but what does he use? RASENSHURIKEN
    why does he call it 'new'? because he has finally perfected it.
    why is it called kakashi's new power? because he has finally perfected kamui.
    trust me its not that hard to understand...
    Kakashi didn't perfect kamui though. Did you see the struggle it took for him to get Deidara's arm when he really wanted all of Deidara?
     
         

  12. #212
    CEASE TO EXIST Xentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Xentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    BATTLEFIELD
    Posts
    4,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB oldies gang
     



    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Hm, actually he knew .. the reason he kept it all the time.

    Because he is just an ass...
     
         

  13. #213
    Academy Student
    Status
    rasengan81592 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    I thought that Sasuke only became power-hungry after his fight on the rooftops with Naruto. Where it shows that the rasengan is more powerful than the chidori. He sees this and begins to think that he is being left behind by Naruto in terms of power. This is where he becomes power hungry and sets out to find Orochimaru.

    So i find it perfectly possible that Sasuke/Kakashi knew they had the sharingan, MS in Kakashi's case, but just didn't know how to activate it at will.
     
         

  14. #214
    beastlyray tailless beast beastlyray's Avatar
    Status
    beastlyray is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    thought i saw sasuke with his sh. eyes in a flash back and it threw ne off but thats kool good find
     
         

  15. #215
    Member
    Status
    ChiefHermit is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    srsly?
    Posts
    679
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    no i getcha i said your saying kishi is an idiot and called it kakashi new power and the chapter the new sharingan because its an old move hes had for years



    NO SEE KISHI CALLED IT RETURN OF THE RASENSHURIKEN .....NARUTO CALLED IT HIS NEW TECH .....NOT KISHI

    KISHI FLAT OUT CALLED IT HIS NEW SHARINGAN

    BUT AGAIN AS I SAID YOU KNOW BETTER THEN KISHI SO NO WORRIES I APPOLOGIZE FOR GOING WITH KISHI WORDS AND NOT YOURS

    SO AGAIN.....KISHI CALLED YOUR CHAPTER RETURN OF THE RASENSHURIKEN

    AND KAKASHI NEW SHARINGAN AND A NOTE ON THE SIDE ABOUT HOW ITS NEW

    BUT NOOOOOO KISHI WORDS ARNT PROOF AND IF THEY ARNT AS YOU SAY THEN PROOF IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET YO WIN
    CAPSLOCKING LOLOL frustrated much

    "decendats of the sage" lawl

    this kid is fun :D
     
         

  16. #216
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHermit View Post
    CAPSLOCKING LOLOL frustrated much

    "decendats of the sage" lawl

    this kid is fun :D
    I LUV THAT ALL I GOTTA DO IS TYPE IN CAPS and leave a typo in my sig and you get so mad haha
     
         

  17. #217
    Sennin 6PathsofKami's Avatar
    Status
    6PathsofKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    2,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Agreed everything is slowly fitting into place, nice one Kishi.
     
         

  18. #218
    SAGE FrostBite2011's Avatar
    Status
    FrostBite2011 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by veejay View Post
    Because he didnt have enough chakra to control it duh

    Show me proof of this
     
         

  19. #219
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Razuu View Post
    Kakashi didn't perfect kamui though. Did you see the struggle it took for him to get Deidara's arm when he really wanted all of Deidara?
    yes true but that was his first time using it, what i meant is that he could finally control his charka well enough to to use it
     
         

  20. #220
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by rasengan81592 View Post
    I thought that Sasuke only became power-hungry after his fight on the rooftops with Naruto. Where it shows that the rasengan is more powerful than the chidori. He sees this and begins to think that he is being left behind by Naruto in terms of power. This is where he becomes power hungry and sets out to find Orochimaru.

    So i find it perfectly possible that Sasuke/Kakashi knew they had the sharingan, MS in Kakashi's case, but just didn't know how to activate it at will.
    yes ur perfectly right but what caused sasuke to fight naruto in the first place was his encounter with itachi.
     
         

  21. #221
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostBite2011 View Post
    Show me proof of this
    he does not need to, everyone knows kakashi could just barely handle the 3 tomoe sharingan in part 1, using his MS was off limits.
     
         

  22. #222
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by veejay View Post
    come on now use common sense just because you unlock something does not mean you know how to just turn it on or off i garuntee Sauske didnt even know how to use sharingun at the time he awakened it. Kakashi knew that if he awakened MS he would pass out so there is no need in trying to use it. He took his time to master it things like that dont happen in a day. And plus Kakashi was the sensei of team 7 so his priorities was getting his students stronger not himself until sauske and Naruto left.
    You're telling me to use common sense? Read my post again kid and this time go slowly.
     
         

  23. #223
    Academy Student
    Status
    Potential is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    With sasuke he actually forgot he had it. You'd have to go back a bit but he was mentally traumatized and had his memories suppressed. Thus forgetting he had awakened it. With kakashi it's the same thing. Upon awakening his mangekyou he passed out. The trauma caused him to forget he awakened it. Even if he had knew he wouldn't have been able to use it in part 1 anyway. He simply didnt have the chakra. He could only use 3 chidori a day after all. So somewhere in part 2 when he knew he could handle it he started practicing with it to see what his limits were. And came to the conclusion that due to the enormous strain and chakra consumption to only use it if absolutely necessary. Look at his fight with Diedara (sorry if I misspelled) it took him darn near half a hour to activate it haha
     
         

  24. #224
    Member
    Status
    phantom1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    The stupidity on this forum shocks me... OP, +rep.
     
         

  25. #225
    Head Of Equalist Amon De Equalist's Avatar
    Status
    Amon De Equalist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Republic City
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Yes
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •