Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 40
  1. #1
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Why do women think its ok...

    Why do women think it's ok or funny to hit/kick guys in the nuts? I mean guys seldom kick girls in their V....i think this is all because the World-wide Media Made "Hitting A Guy in the nuts" A Joke and is featured in almost every Movie. If its hard enough...Shit hurts like death for those of you who don't know.
     
         

  2. #2
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,835
    NERP
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    What kind of girls do you hang around...?
     
         

  3. #3
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,707
    Location
    portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Indeed my good friend. Being kicked in the nuts hurts like hell
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member ~Dream~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Dream~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,318
    Location
    Between her thighs
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Because it's like the only one hit KO move for us. And men loves their penises so girls want to wreck their future so they can't have kids.
     
         

  5. #5
    Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16,128
    Location
    Not some lame ass kanji location
    based-madara.tumblr.com
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    I don't think it's ok irl.

    TBH people think any kind of pain is funny if done in the right manner, not just in the nuts. Just look at America's funniest videos. It's not right either way.
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    why do men think its okay to "Smack a bithc up."?
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,321
    Blah
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Domineering women
    Insecure women
    Jealous women
    **** envious women

    Women who grew up without fathers, or not close with their fathers.Don't know how to respect or act towards males.

    In my high school...they are everywhere.
     
         

  8. #8
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Madara View Post
    I don't think it's ok irl.

    TBH people think any kind of pain is funny, not just in the nuts, if done in the right manner. Just look at America's funniest videos. It's not right either way.
    True..but That's Sad. In the case of being Nut-kicked, it should be banned from the media. I wonder why there's hardly ever a V-Kick in most movies. Could it be that Producers are either biased or sexist ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    What kind of girls do you hang around...?
    I got hit in the nuts twice (not recently)...never happening again once i can stop it.
     
         

  9. #9
    Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16,128
    Location
    Not some lame ass kanji location
    based-madara.tumblr.com
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    why do men think its okay to "Smack a bithc up."?
    Good point.
    I think that's more of a stupid online joke because I honestly hope no one honestly thinks it's OK to do.
     
         

  10. #10
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Kakakakaka! Because it hurts like hell. They know its a one-hit KO.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,321
    Blah
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    why do men think its okay to "Smack a bithc up."?
    "cuz these hoes be actin up"...

    lol jk, but some girls start shyt..wanna act like dudes, get treated like one. but i would never hit a innocent woman.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Ritsu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,508
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    What kind of girls do you hang around...?
    This.
     
         

  13. #13
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,707
    Location
    portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    why do men think its okay to "Smack a bithc up."?
    cause ***** be trippin
     
         

  14. #14
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,835
    NERP
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    I got hit in the nuts twice (not recently)...never happening again once i can stop it.
    I get where you're coming from, but not every girl is like that.

    It's not just girls in general either.

    Why do guys think it's funny to annoy the heck out of girls?
    I see it happen all the time.
    Stealing a phone or books or something like that, just for attention.
     
         

  15. #15
    Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16,128
    Location
    Not some lame ass kanji location
    based-madara.tumblr.com
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    True..but That's Sad. In the case of being Nut-kicked, it should be banned from the media. I wonder why there's hardly ever a V-Kick in most movies. Could it be that Producers are either biased or sexist ?


    I got hit in the nuts twice (not recently)...never happening again once i can stop it.
    As long as people think it's funny, it will continue.

    I'm not going to lie, its kinda funny when like the skate board ppl run into poles/rails and hit their balls (again with the pain thing... im guilty)
    Kicking someone there isn't funny at all imo.
     
         

  16. #16
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Madara View Post
    Good point.
    I think that's more of a stupid online joke because I honestly hope no one honestly thinks it's OK to do.
    I agree, it is stupid. Only a fool with no conscience would think it's ok....or a child brought up in an abusive home.
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    why do men think its okay to "Smack a bithc up."?
    It depends:

    # of times you see a woman Nut Blasting a guy VS # of times you see a guy Smacking up a Btch.

    I go for option one.
     
         

  17. #17
    Phantom TheDC's Avatar
    Status
    TheDC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,201
    Location
    Tower
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

     
         

  18. #18
    Sandslash's Avatar
    Status
    Sandslash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,903
    Location
    FL
    Made fools of Einsteins and
    wise guys, Since high school
    my IQ's been sky high
     



    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    Indeed my good friend. Being kicked in the nuts hurts like hell
    what do you know about been kicked in the nuts? didnt you say you didnt have any cus you gave them to troll society
     
         

  19. #19
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,695
    Location
    Soul academy
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    I keep my cup on all the time just to be safe you can't be to careful.
     
         

  20. #20
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    28,826
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    one time i was with one of my best friends & then his girlfriend came she was all piss for some stupid reason , an told him to give him a hug and got kick in the nuts and she left , i was like True story

    it look like it hurt
     
         

  21. #21
    Troll slayer of the Mist. The Injustice's Avatar
    Status
    The Injustice is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    234
    Location
    hidden in the mist
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    only the immature one do. unless they have a reason to.
     
         

  22. #22
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,707
    Location
    portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha boy View Post
    what do you know about been kicked in the nuts? didnt you say you didnt have any cus you gave them to troll society
    lol, you are so mad bro. just kep doing whatever the f*ck you're planning to do. pathetic "emperor".lmao
     
         

  23. #23
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,513
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    I haven't seen someone get kicked in the nuts for humor in a very long time, if ever.
     
         

  24. #24
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    i dont care...gurl kicked me in the nuts once when i was 14 and i layed her the fawk out......never happened again

    i would never hit a girl for no reason mind you but if a gurl want to kick nuts take me to jail im laying the chick out
     
         

  25. #25
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    I haven't seen someone get kicked in the nuts for humor in a very long time, if ever.
    :confused: You serious bro?
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •