View Poll Results: Yes or No?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 36.84%
  • No

    12 63.16%
Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 68
  1. #1
    Member 8thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    8thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    579
    Location
    ATL
    This user has no status.
     

    Love

    Can you truly be in love with multiple people at the same time?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Unatural's Avatar
    Status
    Unatural is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,765
    Location
    Uchiha Hideout
    The DArk Evenger
     

    Re: Love

    Nop
     
         

  3. #3
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,235
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Love

    Not if you don't want a Romantic comedy based on you. It'd be called "Just a Little Too Much" and it would star George Clooney.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member 8thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    8thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    579
    Location
    ATL
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Unatrual View Post
    Nop
    why not?
     
         

  5. #5
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,235
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Love

    Quote Originally Posted by 8thHokage View Post
    why not?
    Love is devotion to someone. You are one person, you cannot be devoted to so many people.
     
         

  6. #6
    the Noblesse Takure's Avatar
    Status
    Takure is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,261
    Location
    Australia
    Music is the beats of life,
    the voice of creation, the
    visible world, the echo of
    imagination.
     

    Re: Love

    I don't think so. If there are more then 2 people in a relationship, someone always misses out. When this happens, people become Jealous. Jealousy leads to fights.
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,920
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: Love

    No, not really.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member 8thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    8thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    579
    Location
    ATL
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Love

    Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    Love is devotion to someone. You are one person, you cannot be devoted to so many people.
    i would say marriage is devotion, not love..
     
         

  9. #9
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    29,305
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: Love

    you can love people close to you , but you can only be in love with one person , if you do more you're a whore
     
         

  10. #10
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,235
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Love

    Quote Originally Posted by 8thHokage View Post
    i would say marriage is devotion, not love..
    If you are not ready to marry the person you love then it is not real love to begin with.
     
         

  11. #11
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,594
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: Love

    Then u will find everyone leave u :D

    U should be loyal ..
     
         

  12. #12
    Member 8thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    8thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    579
    Location
    ATL
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Takure View Post
    I don't think so. If there are more then 2 people in a relationship, someone always misses out. When this happens, people become Jealous. Jealousy leads to fights.
    not talking about relationships here, talking bout feelings.. but i get wat your saying, having feelings for multiple people always gets messy..

    Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    If you are not ready to marry the person you love then it is not real love to begin with.
    idk, some people dont believe in marriage.. but your saying if your not prepared too spend your whole life with just them, than your not in love?
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-20-2012 at 03:20 PM.

  13. #13
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    29,305
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Takure View Post
    I don't think so. If there are more then 2 people in a relationship, someone always misses out. When this happens, people become Jealous. Jealousy leads to fights.
    what she said . well done
     
         

  14. #14
    Member 8thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    8thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    579
    Location
    ATL
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Love

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    you can love people close to you , but you can only be in love with one person , if you do more you're a whore
    wat if you dont have sex with the people in question?
     
         

  15. #15
    World War Z gas83091's Avatar
    Status
    gas83091 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,452
    Location
    Ground Zero
    How Do You Kill The Undead?
     

    Re: Love

    no not truly in love, iv'e felt something for others while being in love but it wasn't love i felt for them.... if you truly love someone no ones else should be on your mind in the same way, and if they are i'd say your not really in love but just think you are
     
         

  16. #16
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,235
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Love

    Quote Originally Posted by 8thHokage View Post
    idk, some people dont believe in marriage.. but your saying if your not prepared too spend your whole life with just them, than your not in love?
    That's how love should be yes. If you want to spend the rest of your life with more than one person then problems will occur. Or you become a Morman.
     
         

  17. #17
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    29,305
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: Love

    Quote Originally Posted by 8thHokage View Post
    wat if you dont have sex with the people in question?
    i wasn't talking about sex , i was talking about being in love with more people
     
         

  18. #18
    Member 8thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    8thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    579
    Location
    ATL
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by gas83091 View Post
    no not truly in love, iv'e felt something for others while being in love but it wasn't love i felt for them.... if you truly love someone no ones else should be on your mind in the same way, and if they are i'd say your not really in love but just think you are
    i feel like i am in love with three girls.. i try too, but i feel like i cant differentiate the things i feel when i talk to them or am around them.. ive talked too many girls, but these three i cannot shake and feel very deep connections with..

    Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    That's how love should be yes. If you want to spend the rest of your life with more than one person then problems will occur. Or you become a Morman.
    idk if i feel that way... wat if real, intense love is only meant too last a moment??
    hah, fuk that last part!
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-20-2012 at 03:20 PM.

  19. #19
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,235
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Love

    Quote Originally Posted by 8thHokage View Post
    i feel like i am in love with three girls.. i try too, but i feel like i cant differentiate the things i feel when i talk to them or am around them.. ive talked too many girls, but these three i cannot shake and feel very deep connections with..
    Talk to all 3 at the same time. That should give you an accurate feeling of who you "love" the most.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member 8thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    8thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    579
    Location
    ATL
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Love

    Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    Talk to all 3 at the same time. That should give you an accurate feeling of who you "love" the most.
    haha, if only you knew.. that situation is impossible.. if i had a gun too my head and had too pick one, idk who i would choose..
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •