Page 12 of 16 « First ... 28910111213141516 Last»
Results 276 to 300 of 377
  1. #276
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,289
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    I was here.........
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)



    She did suicide just recently.

    So tell me again Where the Fu*ck is so called GOD? HUH?



    P.S I am from Nepal. And Amanda Todd! you will always remain brave and beautiful to me. I am really very sorry that i could not do anything then just to show sympathy even after your death. I wish i could have known you earlier. You just needed a shoulder to cry on.

    May you rest in Peace.
     
         
    Last edited by Tsujan9484; 10-14-2012 at 08:26 AM.

  2. #277
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    For me, theology is depressing to think about, so I try not to think about it. I don't like people asserting their stances as fact and I can't stand atheist *****ing about religion.
     
         

  3. #278
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26,512
    Location
    Amegakure no Sato
    Status: > than Kakarot
     



    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Religion:The popular lie

    The most dangerous weapon MAN ever created
     
         

  4. #279
    CEASE TO EXIST Xentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Xentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,211
    Location
    BATTLEFIELD
    NB oldies gang
     



    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    For me, God has provide all the evidences to us, but still some people still refuse to acknowledge it. Why cant they realise?
    The Holy Quran, read it and see how many scientific evidences and proves are there. To name it all, is almost impossible to write it here.

    God also gave mankind "The Choice". Its up to them to decide, to obey or to against. Out of God's infinite mercy, He then assisted mankind with many factors in order to guide them to His true path. Firsty, by sending Messengers. In this manner, no matter how much mankind tried to corrup His religion, it would always availabke to those who searched for it.

    Secondly, He supplied mankind wih MINDS. So that they can distinguish between right and wrong using LOGIC . Finally, God gaves mankind an inborn sense or a small voice inside each on of us.
    (Depicted from "What did Jesus really say?")

    Lastly, here is my advice.

    You only live once. Why condemn everything? When you yourself are still unsure of it? Life is not just ticking clock. As it ticks, it will never turn back again. Open your minds and see. Im sure that deep in your heart, the Love for God still exists. But this love is covered by full of sins.

     
         
    Last edited by Xentinel; 10-14-2012 at 03:32 PM.

  5. #280
    Senior Member Stencil's Avatar
    Status
    Stencil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,538
    Location
    Den Haag
    Been quite inactive...
     



    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Xentinel View Post
    For me, God has provide all the evidences to us, but still some people still refuse to acknowledge it. Why cant they realise?
    The Holy Quran, read it and see how many scientific evidences and proves are there. To name it all, is almost impossible to write it here.

    God also gave mankind "The Choice". Its up to them to decide, to obey or to against. Out of God's infinite mercy, He then assisted mankind with many factors in order to guide them to His true path. Firsty, by sending Messengers. In this manner, no matter how much mankind tried to corrup His religion, it would always availabke to those who searched for it.

    Secondly, He supplied mankind wih MINDS. So that they can distinguish between right and wrong using LOGIC . Finally, God gaves mankind an inborn sense or a small voice inside each on of us.
    (Depicted from "What did Jesus really say?")

    Lastly, here is my advice.

    You only live once. Why condemn everything? When you yourself are still unsure of it? Life is not just ticking clock. As it ticks, it will never turn back again. Open your minds and see. Im sure that deep in your heart, the Love for God still exists. But this love is covered by full of sins.

    But then again you can surely say that science provides us with a lot of answers (: I'm not disrespecting your point though also you said that he gave us brains for logic, but a lot of people doubt gods existence, so could you really say that? also I think saying that our mind is blocked full of sins so we can't see god is a bit disrespectful to others :/
     
         
    Last edited by Stencil; 10-14-2012 at 06:38 PM.

  6. #281
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,513
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    And Amanda Todd! you will always remain brave and beautiful to me. I am really very sorry that i could not do anything then just to show sympathy even after your death. I wish i could have known you earlier. You just needed a shoulder to cry on.
    For a week, then you'll forget it.



    As for where was God during her situation, people make their own choices. God doesn't make people flash boobs and drink bleach. I'm not extremely religious, but I know God doesn't have to always be with you 100%. You have to contribute yourself. God can't make happiness out of nothing. You have to have the ground basis for it by believing in happiness, a brighter side. She didn't because she committed suicide because she thought things couldn't get better. Don't blame God for your lack of faith in happiness, thats the message I'm saying.

    But this thread isn't about her, so R.I.P.

    OT: I do believe in God, overall, as I posted before in here in a more detailed most.
     
         
    Last edited by Jack Spicer; 10-14-2012 at 08:22 PM.

  7. #282
    Senior Member bajram's Avatar
    Status
    bajram is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,009
    Location
    In 1 hour here,after that who knows....
    If u were to travel, where
    would you like to go?
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Yes I belive in god and i will say a short story :

    *One day a man gone to the barber, he sited and started to talk to the coiffeur about random things*
    *Later the discussion beetwen the to of them come down to the religion and atheists discusion*
    Costumer: Do u belive in god?
    Coiffeur:No, I dont because if the god would exist, do u think there will be so many poor people, so many wars,people dieing of hungry, if god would exist everything would be good and the evil would never triumph, so god doesnt exist.
    Costumer:I see.
    *After finishing his shave the costumer got out and didnt say anything about the coiffeurs words*
    *A minute leater going to home the costumer saw on road a beggars not washed, with beard very big and not washed with big hair not washed it was hard to see his face, after that the costumer in anger gone back to the coiffeur and said:*
    Costumer: U know what?coiffuers doesnt exist, i just saw a beggars with hair all big and big beard not washed...
    Coiffeur:Coiffuers exist but ppl dont come to me to shave them, so i cant help them....
    Costumer:Its the same with god to, god exist too but people dont come at him to pray or to apologize for what they did bad to people, So God cant help them too...
    *After this the costumer got out*

    First of all to those who after readed this dont take me wrong I dont want to change the beliefs of anyone i just dont want people to judge god something u cant touch or see, means he doesnt exist, we cant touch or see the oxygen but that doesnt mean Oxygen doesnt exist, Im a muslim people who hear about muslims first thing in their mind come terrorist, u cant judge a country for the sins of a grup of extremists, as u cant judge a child for the sins of his father, first of all im gonna + rep u for accepting other peoples opinions even thoug u are a atheist #respect since the 90% of athiests i seen just like to insult u for being primitive just because of ur beliefs, sorry for the text of wall....
     
         

  8. #283
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,980
    Location
    Boston,MA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Are you saying there are no poor theists? No poor Muslims and christians exist, I didn't know that.
     
         

  9. #284
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,289
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    I was here.........
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    For a week, then you'll forget it.



    As for where was God during her situation, people make their own choices. God doesn't make people flash boobs and drink bleach. I'm not extremely religious, but I know God doesn't have to always be with you 100%. You have to contribute yourself. God can't make happiness out of nothing. You have to have the ground basis for it by believing in happiness, a brighter side. She didn't because she committed suicide because she thought things couldn't get better. Don't blame God for your lack of faith in happiness, thats the message I'm saying.

    But this thread isn't about her, so R.I.P.

    OT: I do believe in God, overall, as I posted before in here in a more detailed most.
    Yeah i may forget it after a month or so...but whenever i hear the world bullying or suicide again, i will re-remember her. Heck her family will also forget abut her after a while. The main thing i was pointing there was she will always remain inside our heart.

    I have not seen such videos ever in my life time. In my country there is no such thing as bullying or ragging in college or school. You go to school, and everyone will try to be your friends. I am not faking, it is true. So the video really make me sad.

    What i was pointing out there was, yeah she did mistake, she was a kid after all (you know how kids are, at such young age i bet she did not know what shame is). The man who flirt with her could be a professional in those field and it was not hard for him to make her reveal her private parts. And may be its a fault of parenthood as well.

    We are all different. Some are weak and some are brave (i don't only mean physically here). And it is the weak people that needs to be watched by GOD.

    Faith you say? Try to stand on her shoes and view this world. How did she feel when everyone out there said she should just die? How did she feel when no one come to talk to her and she had to have her lunch in the LIBRARY? How did she feel when the boy she thought would understand her, used her? She was beaten up in front of her school and said heartful things by the very students she once called friends, and there was no one not a single person to stand for her. She tried hard to stay alive. He family moved places, she changed schools but the past always came to haunt her.

    YOU feel these and come out alive and say to me "Tsujan9484 I have faith in me" And only i will take your word.

    Because of that mistake, she suffered her rest of the life. At that situation, she just need some confidence or a support. It is said that god can do anything, It can forgive anyone no matter what, doesn't it? So why not just show her some guidelines? or he could have just made people like me to know her. And we will have taken care of the rest. I am not saying that we could have solve her issue, but unlike god, at least we would have tried our best.

    Read my previous post if you like. But let me say it again. There is no heaven, there is no hell, there is no GOD. When you are with your family and loved ones, when you are happy and in joy, the place where you are will be your heaven. Heck it will be more pleasant then so called Heaven.

    Now when you feel pain like she did. This very world will be worst than Hell. The moment she left this world is the moment she left HELL.

    Now come to the point of GOD. Like i said if there is to be GOD, then this world should have been a better place. And we all know that her pain her sorrow is just a small portion in this vast world.

    This is my opinion. I am not against your opinion neither against your belief. But do not just come here and say that it was all her fault. If there was really to be a GOD then she would never have felt so much pain.

    You watch Naruto like me and i hope you exactly know what i am all talking here right now. Above in your post, i respect your faith in GOD. But saying she should have just some faith in herself made me really surprised. And i write down this long post.

    Yeah i know you have something to say against this, well say it. I will give my all to support that girl.
     
         
    Last edited by Tsujan9484; 10-15-2012 at 05:58 AM.

  10. #285
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,513
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    I could write a long post, but short version:


    -She's one of thousands of people who commit suicide. This was her choice and that's okay, but she isn't an angel and won't be on a pedestal in my life. She messed up a lot. I feel sad about her dying though.

    -She was stupid to show him private parts. We don't know what occurred, but it was stupid nonetheless. She should've known way better. That may be the parents fault or whatever, but I'm not going into that because like you, I don't know. Also, don't believe everything you see or hear or read. None of us knows the truth, but her. This discussion is only based on things that may or may not be true.


    -I don't have faith in God. I have it I myself, in people, and in the world. She apparently didn't and that's why she's dead. It's sad.


    -Welcome to the internet and the world. This happens all the time.

    -When I'm with my loved ones, that is "heaven" to me. I agree on that part.

    -And she should have faith in herself and others, despite her hell. That takes a lot of lf power, power she didn't have.

    -I respect your belief too. Like I said, I'm not really religious.


    -Finally, you can't go on in life blaming God or going what if. You shouldn't anyways. That takes await from life itself, living life. If you don't believe In God, don't waste time talking about the imaginary figure. Instead, enjoy your life.


    -Nice posts. Shows you have a big heart.

    *Sorry if my post is random or so. I'm tired and on my iPod.
     
         

  11. #286
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,071
    Location
    In a dream.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    I believe! If there was nothing to look forward to after death then living would be depressing. To each our own though as I respect other's beliefs and hope that this thread doesn't turn into a flame war.
     
         

  12. #287
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,146
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    I put the dying in studying
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    I believe! If there was nothing to look forward to after death then living would be depressing. To each our own though as I respect other's beliefs and hope that this thread doesn't turn into a flame war.
    Living is only as depressing as you make it.
     
         

  13. #288
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,513
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    Living is only as depressing as you make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    I believe! If there was nothing to look forward to after death then living would be depressing. To each our own though as I respect other's beliefs and hope that this thread doesn't turn into a flame war.
    Basically what I said and should've just said instead of a long post.


    I agree with this 100%
     
         

  14. #289
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,071
    Location
    In a dream.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    Living is only as depressing as you make it.
    That is very true indeed. However being human, we all feel depressed at times. We lose our way in life and just give up hope. If we had something to look forward to, then it's easier to cast our fears aside and stand to our feet with renewed faith. Even a person that is always smiling doesn't mean that they are happy with life. Once you live life and see the true horrors of it, it's really hard to look at the world and smile! I do respect what you say though, one must try to keep an optimistic point of view; but that's so much easier said then done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Basically what I said and should've just said instead of a long post.
    I agree with this 100%
     
         

  15. #290
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,453
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    I don't believe in god because...







     
         
    Last edited by Grim; 10-15-2012 at 06:29 AM.

  16. #291
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,289
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    I was here.........
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    I could write a long post, but short version:


    -She's one of thousands of people who commit suicide. This was her choice and that's okay, but she isn't an angel and won't be on a pedestal in my life. She messed up a lot. I feel sad about her dying though.

    -She was stupid to show him private parts. We don't know what occurred, but it was stupid nonetheless. She should've known way better. That may be the parents fault or whatever, but I'm not going into that because like you, I don't know. Also, don't believe everything you see or hear or read. None of us knows the truth, but her. This discussion is only based on things that may or may not be true.


    -I don't have faith in God. I have it I myself, in people, and in the world. She apparently didn't and that's why she's dead. It's sad.


    -Welcome to the internet and the world. This happens all the time.

    -When I'm with my loved ones, that is "heaven" to me. I agree on that part.

    -And she should have faith in herself and others, despite her hell. That takes a lot of lf power, power she didn't have.

    -I respect your belief too. Like I said, I'm not really religious.


    -Finally, you can't go on in life blaming God or going what if. You shouldn't anyways. That takes await from life itself, living life. If you don't believe In God, don't waste time talking about the imaginary figure. Instead, enjoy your life.


    -Nice posts. Shows you have a big heart.

    *Sorry if my post is random or so. I'm tired and on my iPod.




    Well yeah i agree with you that it is only her and that "man" who knows the truth. I did a little research and find out some more information along with those nude pictures. If you look at the earlier pictures it kinds seems like she is enjoying but later pictures shows that she is under pressure. So until the man is caught it will be all hypothesis or rumors.

    Everyone makes mistakes and those who try to learn from it rather than running from it will success in their life. She also tried to move forward which is why i respect her. She would have success if that man could have been caught. Yeah she is not an angel and is just one of the victim among millions if not trillions. But like i said it was sad to see that video and seeing no one standing for her before her death. That is why after death i want to remember her. That is the only thing i can do.

    Like i said earlier not everyone is the same. According to her mother. She was doing fine these past few months. She was improving and used to say that she felt happy. But two days earlier before her death, something happens. It is still a mystery but yeah that may have been the final blow to her faith in herself. And she hung herself with the rope.

    Me talking about the god was because this thread was meant for that. And i don't want to spam and get an infraction from Tsuchi Ira.

    So i want to clear any misunderstanding that may have resulted. I am not always complaining or you can say i do not complain about god at all. I am the man who believe that he can change his destiny no matter what. I believe in me. Just look at my avatar, why would he be my fav character. :D


    Thanks for that. I often hear that comment in my real life as well.
     
         

  17. #292
    CEASE TO EXIST Xentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Xentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,211
    Location
    BATTLEFIELD
    NB oldies gang
     



    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    I don't believe in god because...







    I do respect your views.

    Well, i want you to take sometime to read this.
    In life, we can get everything we desired. We can get mansions, cars, moneys, girls .. and so on. We worked so hard to get this. And we really did get it. But then, there is sometime that is still missing. You have everything but yet there is still void in your heart. Face it, every human feels it when they get depressed. Some people try to get rid of this mystery feeling by chilling themselves. They go party all night, clubbing, and to have fun. They starts smoking, drinking, and some may smoke weeds. At some point of their live, they realized there is something is off. They just cant get PEACE OF MIND. They decided to went yoga and some stuff to get them relax. But still didnt works.
    Believe it or not, they are missing God.

    You probably have heard famous people you get OVERDOSED. Aren't they should be the happiest person on earth. They get the labels, the fame, wealth and can buy anything they desired. Why are they drinking too much of alcohol? Are they depressed? Remember Amy Winehouse? Elvis Presley? Indeed they are not the only one. Probably there are thousands of people who died from overdose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekuru View Post
    But then again you can surely say that science provides us with a lot of answers (: I'm not disrespecting your point though also you said that he gave us brains for logic, but a lot of people doubt gods existence, so could you really say that? also I think saying that our mind is blocked full of sins so we can't see god is a bit disrespectful to others :/
    I agree too. I didnt say Science is wrong. Science and religion has been never clash together. Until some certain theories were made it actually clash. However, note the word THEORIES. Scientist didnt say it is principle or law. They are still aren't sure of. Like theory of evolution. The theory Darwin made did contradict and clash religion. But is true that we really evolve? And because is not clearly proven yet, is not the answer of life that Science provide but rather suggest. Theory like Big Bang. Did the theory contradict? No. Why? The idea of Big bang has already mentioned in the Holy Quran.

    What Science is to me. Is nothing but knowledge. Science explains how it works or how it was made. But that doesnt mean there is no God. Let use a analogy.

    You saw a cake on the dining table. You arent sure how it was there or how it was made. So you make a research by tasting the cake, analyse the shape, the color and etc. Until one fine day, you finally came up with theory of yourself. In other words, you found out the recipe and also the way it was made. You realize there is some salt, sugar, egg .. etc was used. A mold is use so that it got the shape. You also conclude that it was then bake ..and then it was decorated with icing after it , and etc.

    Indeed, the conclusion you made explains you HOW IT WAS MADE. How it was bake. How the sweetness came along. How the cake get the shape. And with the help of this thing you came up, it helps you to understand better how it was made. Helps you to imagine better, how the person actually made this cake. The step by step that the person actually had to bake this cake.

    Science helps better to explain God's creation. Simply, the world didnt came with the finger snapped by God. That is what some of us think. We thought God sat on a throne and observe us everyday through his miraculous tv, like in the Greek mythology. That is why God encourages us to seek knowledge.

    About the blocking because of sins. Im saying about God's love. God has been showing his mercy and shining his blessings. We dont see and realize this because of sin. Face it everyone was/are a sinner. They are bound to make mistake. But some chose not to seek for forgiveness and realization for their sins. In this way, he started to getting further from God and eventually he lost the touch of God's infinite mercy to him.

    I hope i didnt sound disrespecting anyone. If I really am, forgive me.
     
         
    Last edited by Xentinel; 10-15-2012 at 10:31 AM.

  18. #293
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    9,901
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    I often hear this thing you re saying. And i always give this answer.

    Give me the proof that heaven exist, that this world is nothing but a test. The life right now is real. The pain you feel is real. The love from your friends and family is real. No one likes to feel the pain. Everyone love peace. Without a cause there is no hate in this world. So don't say that we are in a test. When we die, everything is over. We are just a form of life. There is no heaven no hell and yeah no god.

    True peace yeah will never come on the earth. However instead of believing and leaving it to god, we should try to do something. Don't get me wrong, but if you look in a way, one of the main cause for war and hatred in this world is also because of God.

    Everyone should just try to be practical.
    How can you be sure that heaven and hell are separate entities that the world we are living in?

    Hinduism doesn't believe in a permanent state of heaven and hell. Both are transitory/intermediate stages. An individual goes to heaven or hell depending on his past actions and after exhausting his merits or demerits, come to the back to this world. The journey of the soul is a continuous process till one achieves moksha/nirvana.

    At the Mental level:
    From subtler standpoint, heaven and hell are mental realms or fields of experience. When one’s mind is filled with contentment, patience, compassion, forgiveness, and such values, one experience a great degree of joy and lives in his own “heaven”. When one’s mind is filled with negativity, such as anger, greed, jealousy, etc, life is miserable and one is living in a self created “hell”. Thus, both heaven and hell are mental creations.

    From the Absolute Standpoint:
    On the absolute level, both heaven and hell are only projection of the mind, just as this waking world of names and forms is but a projection, born of ignorance, on Brahman. heaven and hell are given relative reality only as long as the sense of individuality persists- as long as the individual has not realized his true self. From the absolute standpoint of oneness, there is nothing other than one realty.
    - Mandukya Upanishad.
     
         

  19. #294
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,289
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    I was here.........
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ira View Post
    How can you be sure that heaven and hell are separate entities that the world we are living in?

    Hinduism doesn't believe in a permanent state of heaven and hell. Both are transitory/intermediate stages. An individual goes to heaven or hell depending on his past actions and after exhausting his merits or demerits, come to the back to this world. The journey of the soul is a continuous process till one achieves moksha/nirvana.



    Because i have felt it.

    And for the rest, well although i am a Hindu, i do not believe it because this one i have not felt yet
     
         

  20. #295
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    9,901
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    Because i have felt it.
    Did you just claim that you actually felt heaven and hell's separate existence?

    Lier.

    You realise that it makes all your beliefs ( in atheism) lose ground or not?

    And for the rest, well although i am a Hindu, i do not believe it because this one i have not felt yet
    Good for you. You will get more lives and a longer time in this world and will get to surf the net. Getting moksha too early means internets getting irrelevant.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-15-2012 at 12:10 PM.

  21. #296
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,289
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    I was here.........
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ira View Post
    Did you just claim that you actually felt heaven and hell's separate existence?

    Lier.

    You realise that it makes all your beliefs ( in atheism) lose ground or not?



    Good for you. You will get more lives and a longer time in this world and will get to surf the net. Getting moksha too early means internets getting irrelevant.
    No, have just felt heaven. Well hell i assume its something just opposite.

    ..well heaven and hell are just two terms to describe happiness and pain. (For me of course ) That's all.
     
         

  22. #297
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    9,901
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    No, have just felt heaven. Well hell i assume its something just opposite.

    ..well heaven and hell are just two terms to describe happiness and pain. (For me of course ) That's all.
    I bet you didn't even read what I said in my first post. Read the quoted part- this time slowly.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    I often hear this thing you re saying. And i always give this answer.

    Give me the proof that heaven exist, that this world is nothing but a test. The life right now is real. The pain you feel is real. The love from your friends and family is real. No one likes to feel the pain. Everyone love peace. Without a cause there is no hate in this world. So don't say that we are in a test. When we die, everything is over. We are just a form of life. There is no heaven no hell and yeah no god.

    True peace yeah will never come on the earth. However instead of believing and leaving it to god, we should try to do something. Don't get me wrong, but if you look in a way, one of the main cause for war and hatred in this world is also because of God.

    Everyone should just try to be practical.
    How can you be sure that heaven and hell are separate entities that the world we are living in?

    Hinduism doesn't believe in a permanent state of heaven and hell. Both are transitory/intermediate stages. An individual goes to heaven or hell depending on his past actions and after exhausting his merits or demerits, come to the back to this world. The journey of the soul is a continuous process till one achieves moksha/nirvana.

    At the Mental level:
    From subtler standpoint, heaven and hell are mental realms or fields of experience. When one’s mind is filled with contentment, patience, compassion, forgiveness, and such values, one experience a great degree of joy and lives in his own “heaven”. When one’s mind is filled with negativity, such as anger, greed, jealousy, etc, life is miserable and one is living in a self created “hell”. Thus, both heaven and hell are mental creations.

    From the Absolute Standpoint:
    On the absolute level, both heaven and hell are only projection of the mind, just as this waking world of names and forms is but a projection, born of ignorance, on Brahman. heaven and hell are given relative reality only as long as the sense of individuality persists- as long as the individual has not realized his true self. From the absolute standpoint of oneness, there is nothing other than one realty.
    - Mandukya Upanishad.

    Highlighted it for you this time around. I was saying the same thing and you do not even know what you are trying to argue against. D
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-15-2012 at 12:25 PM.

  23. #298
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,289
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    I was here.........
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ira View Post
    I bet you didn't even read what I said in my first post. Read the quoted part- this time slowly.





    Highlighted it for you this time around. I was saying the same thing and you do not even know what you are trying to argue against. D
    No wonder you become a global moderator

    Dumb me.

    Mental creation. Yep i agree somehow. And i also agree that god is also one of our mental creation.
     
         
    Last edited by Tsujan9484; 10-15-2012 at 12:28 PM.

  24. #299
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    9,901
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    No wonder you become a global moderator

    Dumb me.
    lol.. I am not exactly religious but I admire the wisdom and philosophical POV of the Upanishads.

    Purana and other records show culture/basic values and ways of thinking of normal people and hint about the heroes and legends of the time. Fun but not to be taken literally. Most of it is symbolic anyway.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-15-2012 at 12:34 PM.

  25. #300
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,289
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    I was here.........
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ira View Post
    lol.. I am not exactly religious but I admire the wisdom and philosophical POV of Upanishads.
    I know

    You a history student? or someone like Robin?
     
         
    Last edited by Tsujan9484; 10-15-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •