Page 6 of 16 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 377
  1. #126
    逆説 Gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Gyakusetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The spaces between the places.
    Posts
    2,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reluctantly Approved by NB
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Agnostic. The reason? Too many plotholes and the timeline doesn't add up.
     
         

  2. #127
    I never die. Trollasaur's Avatar
    Status
    Trollasaur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    6,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fanboy Killer.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by miino View Post
    apes ha!!! well where did they coe from,,,, where did all the animals come from,,,,, where did the rocks that created the earth come from,,,,, your body is amazingly designed tell me how please??
    Our bodies are not all that amazing.
     
         

  3. #128
    Member
    Status
    ChuckeffinNorris is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    I Chuck Norris believe with all my heart that Chuck created everything with his first roundhouse kick that is this so called Big Bang it was so immensly powerful that it is still in action at the ever increasing edge of the universe..... but for real the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the real God the one and only...no but for serious the Sage Of Six Paths created everything we know to be reality with his super bad to the bone eyes+ body, i thought this was common knowledge baaka's (sound it out and go watch some naruto)........ if you kept reading i'm for the big bang theory and how i explain people and life and the universe as we know it is billions upon billions of years old so lots of things can happen in that span of time like one meteorite with protein and one with chlorophyll hit our planet this evolved into bacteria one protein type the other chlorophyll type they eventually merged and again billions of years passed and here we are all asking the big question which none of us will have a solid hard evidence proof in our lifetimes so why bicker about who's right and wrong or who's idea has the more holes cause anybody can point out problems in any higher being/creation theory or belief
     
         

  4. #129
    and if i lost the map toothpaste's Avatar
    Status
    toothpaste is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Recable View Post
    I don't disagree but I can't say I agree... mhm lets see first I think (if he did) he created us in a way to have a free mind.
    It is true that people can't argue about the unkown as you know.. theres no proof or anything to argue with.

    I think he made us to have a free mind. Just what I think IF he did create us/first human.
    the terms "free mind" and "free will" are very vague.

    i can see your point. it's a "what if" scenario.
    -----
    if god created humans with "free will/mind" god is neither benevolent nor omnipotent.

    "free will" allows for people to harm innocent people. say a child. (Fritzl case)

    how can a god let this happen? simple, there isn't one; or you can say there is a god but that god doesn't care anymore, it just watches with indifference. in both cases, neither should be worshiped.

    however your way of thinking doesn't bother me. it's those who want to impose on others, baseless and unproven beliefs.
     
         
    Last edited by toothpaste; 10-12-2012 at 02:23 AM.

  5. #130
    Brilliant sG Taka's Avatar
    Status
    sG Taka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    2,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    I doubt. However, I believe that religion and all its dogmas have no place in modern society.
     
         

  6. #131
    You-Know-Who Mante's Avatar
    Status
    Mante is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    not here >_>
    Posts
    6,615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the status of this
    guy.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Yeah, of course. There are many reason why I beleive in God. I'll try to list some:
    • I feel His existence
    • Prophecies & "scientific miracles" in our Sacred text
    • Creation of universe, earth.etc. and life and its purpose - these all cannot be a Coincidence IMO
    • The nature is so creative and complicate - "every art has a designer"

    some of these might not make sence to some of you, but for me it makes 100% sence. If you doubt about your belief or religion, you can contact me via VM..I might be able to help you, trust me.
     
         

  7. #132
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    #3hunna
    Posts
    12,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    And whos to say this isnt all a dream? =0
     
         

  8. #133
    Member Lil B's Avatar
    Status
    Lil B is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    The one and only Based God.
     
         

  9. #134
    Member Lord Painz's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Painz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    554
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    I truly think everyone believes in God,but some people choice to serve him and others choice not to simple as that.
    Just because you cant see God doesnt mean hes not real, I mean I cant see air doesnt mean its not real either.
     
         

  10. #135
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    If god do really exist...then this world should have been a better place. Every country would have been in peace and prosperity. Everyone should have been happy and in joy. But do you see these happening?
    No! Hence God does not exist. He is just a shoulder to cry on if you are all alone.

    I believe in me, the goodness in me, the goodness in everyone.

     
         

  11. #136
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    17,450
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~
     



    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil B View Post
    The one and only Based God.
    :rofl:

    #BasedGod!
     
         

  12. #137
    Know Pain origin29's Avatar
    Status
    origin29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Everywhere you are not.
    Posts
    489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by nagato9 View Post
    i don't believe in god because i don't see a logical proof proving his existence.
    this is the kind of response i like, short, concise, and relays my point exactly.
     
         

  13. #138
    Member Lord Painz's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Painz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    554
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    If god do really exist...then this world should have been a better place. Every country would have been in peace and prosperity. Everyone should have been happy and in joy. But do you see these happening?
    No! Hence God does not exist. He is just a shoulder to cry on if you are all alone.

    I believe in me, the goodness in me, the goodness in everyone.

    This world we live on now is like a test for you and me, this world is ran but santan. Heaven is peacefully, makes a lot of sense when you think about it, there will never be true peace on the earth wild we are still being tested.
     
         

  14. #139
    MMG xnejix2's Avatar
    Status
    xnejix2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Yes!!! period
     
         

  15. #140
    kishi is the god of naruto gazmatic's Avatar
    Status
    gazmatic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    you say that your an atheist so why do you care if other people believe in god... and if so which one? there are thousands of gods
     
         

  16. #141
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Painz View Post
    This world we live on now is like a test for you and me, this world is ran but santan. Heaven is peacefully, makes a lot of sense when you think about it, there will never be true peace on the earth wild we are still being tested.
    I often hear this thing you re saying. And i always give this answer.

    Give me the proof that heaven exist, that this world is nothing but a test. The life right now is real. The pain you feel is real. The love from your friends and family is real. No one likes to feel the pain. Everyone love peace. Without a cause there is no hate in this world. So don't say that we are in a test. When we die, everything is over. We are just a form of life. There is no heaven no hell and yeah no god.

    True peace yeah will never come on the earth. However instead of believing and leaving it to god, we should try to do something. Don't get me wrong, but if you look in a way, one of the main cause for war and hatred in this world is also because of God.

    Everyone should just try to be practical.
     
         

  17. #142
    Academy Student
    Status
    pbandjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Yes I believe in GOD. Reason being I've had far to many occurrences in my life when It was nearly impossible for me to survive.
    1. when I was born my body was dead for about 30 seconds, then I came back after my dad prayed on the spot. (Born In a refugee camp kakuma)
    2.1 year later I caught malaria Gardia and Typhoid all at the same time. I survived.
    3. When I was 1 and 2 months old the doctor at the refugee camp gave me a needle in the wrong spot on my leg and I couldn't walk. I went to a church conference with my dad 3 months after this, and was prayed for I stood up and not walked but ran.
    4.My family almost died crossing borders to leave the refugee camp and come to kenya we lived.
    5. about 6 years later my family was robbed by robbers my mom has a gun pointed to her head, they didn't kill her.
    6. Finally after all this I made it to Canada when I was 8.

    There is absolutely no way all these events happened by chance in my opinion, and that's why I believe in GOD
     
         

  18. #143
    Member Uchiha Lorenzo15's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Lorenzo15 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    On the battle field
    Posts
    197
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    So let me begin by saying im an athiest.(so you kno where this is going) Alright so after reading alot of the posts, ive come to find that most to all the people who believe in god do because they have a hard time understanding what scientists are saying. they say what they say because they have tested it for years, not a day and their done, even when they find out the answer they keep doing it till it is perfect. im sorry to say this but religion is a chain on the hands of the people who cant live on there own and the people who cant control themselves. Most people who are athiest have a good grasp on life and live to leave a mark on humanity or just to live. to tell you truth if i was god and i can see everything, i would not have made the devil, i will not have my people guessing about me. i will be there to guide them by talking to them face to face and not pull the " im so great ur eyes will melt bullshit". There will be no dought that im real so people like me wont say these things. but im not god and never will be because as a human i believe that were better than any god WE CREATE because most of us know our mistakes and try to fix them the best way we can, we can understand each other( unlike the gods of religion who wants to send you to hell the first time you dought him while not even knowing its his own fault). WHAT IM BASICLY SAYING IS BELIEVE IN YOURSELFE BECAUSE U MAKE YOUR CHILD(OR FUTURE CHILD), U RASIE THEM THROUGH THICK AND THIN WITH UR OWN STRENGHT. DO NOT DOWN GRADE UR STRENGTH BECAUSE SOCIETY SAYS U WIIL GET NOWHERE WITHOUT A GOD. YOU ARE YOUR OWN GOD!!!!!!
     
         

  19. #144
    Member Downforwardx's Avatar
    Status
    Downforwardx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    I do not believe in god.

    I have never had any evidence for "it's" existence presented to me.
    Plus the laws the physics dictate our every day life and they always have. These laws can already explain how you, I, the earth, all other planets, and all other galaxies were made.
     
         

  20. #145
    ❁ Springtime of Youth ❁ sweetyhearty89's Avatar
    Status
    sweetyhearty89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    City of Smiles
    Posts
    550
    Post Thanks / Like
    ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Yes i believe in God tho I'm a sinner! I'm catholic.. I read the bible, I go to church and I follow the word of God!
     
         

  21. #146
    Member Lord Painz's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Painz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    554
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    I often hear this thing you re saying. And i always give this answer.

    Give me the proof that heaven exist, that this world is nothing but a test. The life right now is real. The pain you feel is real. The love from your friends and family is real. No one likes to feel the pain. Everyone love peace. Without a cause there is no hate in this world. So don't say that we are in a test. When we die, everything is over. We are just a form of life. There is no heaven no hell and yeah no god.

    True peace yeah will never come on the earth. However instead of believing and leaving it to god, we should try to do something. Don't get me wrong, but if you look in a way, one of the main cause for war and hatred in this world is also because of God.

    Everyone should just try to be practical.
    Believe me I see where you coming from in a lot of ways, I also wanted to change this world by fighting in the Army to try bring peace on this earth, but the true is Im not God but having faith and believing one day all my faith will pay off. When I was young I had a lot of same beliefs as you but seeing someone die right in front of me and having the chance to talk to the people from different countries. There many different ways people view the word peace. srry for the delay in my response
     
         

  22. #147
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    6,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kakashi's #1 Fan
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    I do believe...It's highly logical that there must be a most supreme being who can do anything anytime...Because we humans are just fine creatures and creature is referred from word meaning created...which means that we just doesn't by chance came into existence and suddenly the atmosphere of the planet where we appeared became suitable for our lifestyle...

    There IS a supreme one who first created universe and THEN us...
    and to ask where that ONE came from is nonsense...if there's any answer then it'd be asked that HOW THAT PLACE WHERE HE CAME FROM CAME INTO BEING and then it will become a chain...

    My opinion...if anyone feels insulted...I m really sorry...
     
         

  23. #148
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,925
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    I believe in god but dont take any religion seriously, cos my description of God is very different......
     
         

  24. #149
    Member 8thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    8thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    579
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    this is how i feel


    an i am an atheist.. there is no way too prove if there is a god or not, so there's no point believing in one..
     
         
    Last edited by 8thHokage; 10-12-2012 at 04:30 AM.

  25. #150
    You-Know-Who Mante's Avatar
    Status
    Mante is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    not here >_>
    Posts
    6,615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the status of this
    guy.
     

    Re: Do you believe in God? If so why? And If not, reasons? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Simplified View Post
    Over the past years I have done research on certain subjects.

    These things include body anatomy, cells, environment, and just how complex the universe and everything in it is. In my mind, there is no possible way that someone or something can think up all of this. Take the human body for example. It took us so much time, experiments, and hard work to figure out how we function, yet I would argue that 90% of the population today do not know the basics of how we function. All of the molecules, structures, and processes our body contains, cannot be thought up by an entity imo. Of course, this is only one brief example of how complex things are in the world we live in.

    Also, I came to the conclusion that I do not believe in a god or higher power because I cannot hear, see, feel, or sense them in any way. All religion is, is faith. Faith is described as a belief with no solid proof, such as religion. For me, that is not nearly enough. I refuse to live my life by these rules that this apparent "god" set up for me. An example of rules would be the 10 commandments.

    Then there's the bible, for example, which many people think of as proof.
    Nobody can come up with an author of the bible. Nobody can verify the events of it. But, on the other end, nobody can say it isn't true and present solid evidence.

    This is why religion is always a touchy subject. Science has yet to disprove it, and the religion itself such as Christianity or the Jewish faith have not shown proof.

    One more thing:
    The idea I hate the most about most religions, is that they condemn people who do not believe. They are influenced by "leaders" of their religion (bishop, for example) not to have any contact with atheists. If there is a god, heaven and hell, and all the stuff that goes along with those, then what does their religion have to do with them being a good person?

    Done ranting.

    ^ edit, I lied.

    I'll leave with a rhetorical question, that I assure you, you cannot rationally answer:

    If God created the universe, humans, cells, energy, etc....
    ...who created God?
    I might not be very good at this, but bear with me.
    Ok, you believe human minds are limited which is very much true. Yes, human minds are limited and the universe (the creation) is very much complex. Our mind might say that, "everything must have a begining and an end", "everything must have scientific proof".etc. But can this be true? Or can this be applied to "everything"? No. Lets take some examples:
    1. Numbers - what is the lowest number, or the highest number? Its infinite.
    2. Universe - where is the end of universe? How lengthy is it? Its infinite.

    This proves the existence of things that does not have an end. Similarly, God does not have a begining nor an end but exists. In other words, God exists always. So He wasn't created but is the Creator... He was un-created because he was the creator or everything else that exist.

    You heard about Black holes? Inside it no time exists. And it breaks the "Law of Physics", which implies that, everything cannot be scientifically proved, or everything does not have a scientific explanation.

    Among the religions and Books you mentioned I don't see Quran, which reflects that you are not aware of it. Why not read a "good" english translation of Quran, or check-out what it says? Well, you won't know it unless you read and understand. I quarantee you, you will find all the answers regarding, life, creation, purpose, existence of God, right and wrong, equalness, logic, history, law, scientic miracles, prophecies.etc. trust me. Check out even for once.
    Note that the examples I mentioned is not from Quran "directly", but rather "indirectly"..
     
         
    Last edited by Mante; 10-12-2012 at 04:57 AM.

Page 6 of 16 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •