Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21
    Troll slayer of the Mist. The Injustice's Avatar
    Status
    The Injustice is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    234
    Location
    hidden in the mist
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    only the immature one do. unless they have a reason to.
     
         

  2. #22
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,723
    Location
    portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha boy View Post
    what do you know about been kicked in the nuts? didnt you say you didnt have any cus you gave them to troll society
    lol, you are so mad bro. just kep doing whatever the f*ck you're planning to do. pathetic "emperor".lmao
     
         

  3. #23
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,537
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    I haven't seen someone get kicked in the nuts for humor in a very long time, if ever.
     
         

  4. #24
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    i dont care...gurl kicked me in the nuts once when i was 14 and i layed her the fawk out......never happened again

    i would never hit a girl for no reason mind you but if a gurl want to kick nuts take me to jail im laying the chick out
     
         

  5. #25
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    I haven't seen someone get kicked in the nuts for humor in a very long time, if ever.
    :confused: You serious bro?
     
         

  6. #26
    Shazam! Black Adam's Avatar
    Status
    Black Adam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,019
    Location
    ????
    Diabolical
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    I dated this weird gal once. whenever we were wrestling it would alwyas get her in the mood she always always would go for the nuts no lie why I don't know didn't makes sense I told her if they're bruised they won't function....
     
         

  7. #27
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,165
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    I kicked a guy there once...but that's because he was staring at my breasts....I only hit someone if I have a good reason.
     
         

  8. #28
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,980
    Location
    Boston,MA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    I kicked a guy there once...but that's because he was staring at my breasts....I only hit someone if I have a good reason.
    So someone was staring at your breast and you proceed to physically assault him in a sensitive area that coul result in psychological and physical trauma. Yep you obviously did the right thing. -_-
     
         

  9. #29
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    That's not ok... but depending on the situation, that's the only KO move a girl has against a guy, given the fact that guys are pshysically stronger than girls.

    However if it's just for defense, it's ok, if not... well, it's not ok!
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Prince of Persia TTT's Avatar
    Status
    Prince of Persia TTT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,447
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    That's not ok... but depending on the situation, that's the only KO move a girl has against a guy, given the fact that guys are pshysically stronger than girls.

    However if it's just for defense, it's ok, if not... well, it's not ok!
    i see what you did there
     
         

  11. #31
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,808
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    What's with all these threads about women lately.
     
         

  12. #32
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Persia TTT View Post
    i see what you did there
    Whaat? :D What can a defenseless girl can do against a boy, honestly now? You guys are physically stronger than us and that's proven. Only few exceptions are the other way around.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    What's with all these threads about women lately.
    This is a man's world, this is a man's world
    But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl


    :D
     
         

  13. #33
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,808
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Whaat? :D What can a defenseless girl can do against a boy, honestly now? You guys are physically stronger than us and that's proven. Only few exceptions are the other way around.



    This is a man's world, this is a man's world
    But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl


    :D
    I didn't mean it like that .
     
         

  14. #34
    Banned
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    43,049
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Yeah it's the media's fault.
     
         

  15. #35
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    It's referred as, to "bancock" someone at my school.

    And I hate it how in EVERY single thread that targets women in a complaining manor, you guys have to add "women" and that's it. You do know that you could just add "Most women".... Psh, Making the rest of us good lads feel bad. >___>
     
         

  16. #36
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,223
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    LOVVE YOUR SIG
     



    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Star- View Post
    It's referred as, to "bancock" someone at my school.

    And I hate it how in EVERY single thread that targets women in a complaining manor, you guys have to add "women" and that's it. You do know that you could just add "Most women".... Psh, Making the rest of us good lads feel bad. >___>
    Most women? Seems like a local cultural/community problem to me. I never saw/heard it happen so far unless in a movie and that too in self defence in drastic situations.
     
         

  17. #37
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,537
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    :confused: You serious bro?
    Yeah, I've never seen a girl kick a guy in the nuts out of humor. I've seen them do it because they guy was being a total ass and/or in self defense, but no humor. Not even in movies really.
     
         

  18. #38
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ira View Post
    Most women? Seems like a local cultural/community problem to me. I never saw/heard it happen so far unless in a movie and that too in self defence in drastic situations.
    Omgsh! Ira just replied to me! I can't believe it! wease: (No lie)

    And yeah.. I see where you're coming from with this..I should've been more specific with my opinion, it sorta came off the wrong way. x___x

    - I think I'm losing my edge now! Nooo!
     
         

  19. #39
    Heathen. ImmaculateShadow's Avatar
    Status
    ImmaculateShadow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    436
    Location
    Fólkvangr
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do women think its ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Why do women think it's ok or funny to hit/kick guys in the nuts? I mean guys seldom kick girls in their V....i think this is all because the World-wide Media Made "Hitting A Guy in the nuts" A Joke and is featured in almost every Movie. If its hard enough...Shit hurts like death for those of you who don't know.
    This could be a factor — Rape statistics.

    And I identify as Cis Male.
     
         
    Last edited by ImmaculateShadow; 10-13-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •