Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 42

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Premium User Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds
     



    girls only

    i got my heart broken today the girl called me ugly can you girls please look at my picture in my profile and tell me if its true
     
         

  2. #2
    supreme being thesurvivor's Avatar
    Status
    thesurvivor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,570
    Post Thanks / Like
    fuk the police!
     

    Re: girls only

    dude there are no girls on nb
     
         

  3. #3
    always has friends AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    My world of creation
    Posts
    18,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    friends til the end
     

    Re: girls only

    Dude, u are not ugly!! I swear girls sometimes tick me off. Mind ya I am a girl but a tomboy completely im straight got mistaken here in colorado by a girl who thought I was bi; But I swear girls dont see what a guy really is. They expect so much when they really need to know that its whats on the inside and outside not because of what they want. Dude you are cute in your profile pic. By the way I am alex.
     
         

  4. #4
    Premium User Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds
     



    Re: girls only

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexUchina View Post
    Dude, u are not ugly!! I swear girls sometimes tick me off. Mind ya I am a girl but a tomboy completely im straight got mistaken here in colorado by a girl who thought I was bi; But I swear girls dont see what a guy really is. They expect so much when they really need to know that its whats on the inside and outside not because of what they want. Dude you are cute in your profile pic. By the way I am alex.
    thanks
     
         

  5. #5
    - - - Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: girls only

    Troll virus is spreading....i better logout while i still can.
     
         

  6. #6
    Wangy's Oreo Yasuko Sayomi's Avatar
    Status
    Yasuko Sayomi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The second dimension to the left if you see Burger King you went too far
    Posts
    3,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    MellowHype's Sugar Mama
     

    Re: girls only

    Aww your not ugly...
    Don't be so glum chum things get better.:Dwease::hey:
     
         

  7. #7
    Premium User Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds
     



    double post

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuko Sayomi View Post
    Aww your not ugly...
    Don't be so glum chum things get better.:Dwease::hey:
    thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SatchiZurake View Post
    I know you said girls, but you don't look terrible (i can't see your face). But honestly what you really need isn't to be attractive it's confidence.
    thanks bro
     
         
    Last edited by Wesobi; 10-12-2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: double post

  8. #8
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah
     

    Re: girls only

    I'm not a girl

    but when an attractive girl calls you ugly, it can really fuq up your entire day. keep your head up and some day you'll find a woman who diggs you for whats inside.that ***** was probably insecure about her self...calling people ugly who aren't, is a sign of insecurity. Dont go for those insecure *****es man.
     
         

  9. #9
    Premium User Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds
     



    double post

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    I'm not a girl

    but when an attractive girl calls you ugly, it can really fuq up your entire day. keep your head up and some day you'll find a woman who diggs you for whats inside.that ***** was probably insecure about her self...calling people ugly who aren't, is a sign of insecurity. Dont go for those insecure *****es man.
    thanks bro

    her friend just told she rejected me because i dont have alot of money
     
         
    Last edited by Wesobi; 10-12-2012 at 03:35 PM. Reason: double post

  10. #10
    Troll slayer of the Mist. The Injustice's Avatar
    Status
    The Injustice is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    hidden in the mist
    Posts
    234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: girls only

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha boy View Post
    her friend just told she rejected me because i dont have alot of money
    then she's a gold digger. If that's the truth, it's time to move on. when something falls apart, something else falls together.
     
         

  11. #11
    Premium User Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds
     



    double post

    Quote Originally Posted by The Injustice View Post
    then she's a gold digger. If that's the truth, it's time to move on. when something falls apart, something else falls together.
    thanks

    guys let me introduce my self my name is ivan i live in miami,fl i am 19 years old and im a college student nice to meet all of you
     
         
    Last edited by Wesobi; 10-12-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: double post

  12. #12
    Troll slayer of the Mist. The Injustice's Avatar
    Status
    The Injustice is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    hidden in the mist
    Posts
    234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: girls only

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha boy View Post
    guys let me introduce my self my name is ivan i live in miami,fl i am 19 years old and im a college student nice to meet all of you
    sounding a little better I see. how are you enjoying your stay at the base?
     
         

  13. #13
    Hemlock Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    16,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: girls only

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha boy View Post
    guys let me introduce my self my name is ivan i live in miami,fl i am 19 years old and im a college student nice to meet all of you
    Wassup, wassup.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member SatchiZurake's Avatar
    Status
    SatchiZurake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: girls only

    I know you said girls, but you don't look terrible (i can't see your face). But honestly what you really need isn't to be attractive it's confidence.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    13,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time
     

    Re: girls only

    get a six pack girls love the six pack and nah u dont look ugly r those girls hot btw
     
         

  16. #16
    Premium User Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds
     



    Re: girls only

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    get a six pack girls love the six pack and nah u dont look ugly r those girls hot btw
    i have a six pack and yeah she is hot
     
         

  17. #17
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: girls only

    ive seen worse....
    lol jk dude...u aint ugly..u look like a Gangsta
     
         

  18. #18
    Troll slayer of the Mist. The Injustice's Avatar
    Status
    The Injustice is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    hidden in the mist
    Posts
    234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: girls only

    don't always listen to what you hear. you know who you are. so take that and don't let anyone knock you down. why is everyone asking advice for how they look all of a sudden? does it matter that much?
     
         

  19. #19
    Premium User TheDC's Avatar
    Status
    TheDC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Tower
    Posts
    10,182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Justice will always prevail.
     

    Re: girls only

    I guess not.
     
         

  20. #20
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is online now
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Making Waterballoon Boob's
    Posts
    11,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard
     

    Re: girls only

    It's your opinion that matters have confidence in yourself.
     
         

  21. #21
    Premium User Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds
     



    Re: girls only

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojuro otoribashi View Post
    It's your opinion that matters have confidence in yourself.
    thanks
     
         

  22. #22
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: girls only

    You're not ugly..o___o in fact, you're pretty attractive. If ya know what I mean.

    So don't pay attention to those comments, be the mature one! ^__^
     
         

  23. #23
    Premium User Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds
     



    Re: girls only

    Quote Originally Posted by -Star- View Post
    You're not ugly..o___o in fact, you're pretty attractive. If ya know what I mean.

    So don't pay attention to those comments, be the mature one! ^__^
    thanks
     
         

  24. #24
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: girls only

    Get facial hair like me. *****es love dat facial hair.
     
         

  25. #25
    Premium User Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds
     



    double post

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    Get facial hair like me. *****es love dat facial hair.
    lol i will think about that

    Quote Originally Posted by nibalot View Post
    Forget whatever the stupid...slore told you. In my opinion i find you adorable :D if anyone says anything mean to you, never take it to heart. the girl who said that was stupid and retarded, and should have a hit put out on her for being so rude and hurtful in general.
    thanks
     
         
    Last edited by Wesobi; 10-12-2012 at 03:38 PM. Reason: double post

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •