Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Startling parallel between Obito & Nagato's story. Possibly a few HUGE discoveries

WARNING: LONG READ. I spent quite a bit of time putting this together and I know it's long so I greatly appreciate anyone who takes the time to read this

As a precursor i would suggest reading my previous post called, "Did no one else catch this? Or did i read it wrong" which is in the spoiler below. For those who don't want to read it here is a summary: The Juubi/Gedo Mazo was the source of the howl (WOOOAAAHHH), Senju/Juubi DNA inside zetsu reacted to the activation of Obtio's MS & the Moon. Resulting in Obito going on a killing spree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akx19 View Post
    Everyone seems to be thinking that Obito yelling Wooooaaaahhh the whole time was just him going crazy and attacking everyone. And that may be true. But the way I read it was that Obito gained MS, then Zetsu's cells (aka Hashi's cells) reacted to it, Obito's right half instantly started looking like Gedo Mazo, and then it reacted almost as if the Juubi went on a craze. "Wooooaaaahhh" being the Juubi's howl.

Here is the pic where Obito's body is reacting and he starts looking like gedo mazo on his right half.

Look at the picture below. We see Obito asking "This place, Where am i?". He is relatively calm and collected. As if he just woke up from being unconscious and doesn't know where he is. Then immediately after he howls while looking at the moon. (kinda werewolf like)

In the next page it shows the growths spiraling towards the moon. As he slaughters the rest of the Mist ninja.

And in the last page on the bottom right it says, "The moon sheds tears".

We know from previous chapters that the moon is the Juubi's body that was cast into the sky by the SO6P. And we also know that the Gedo Mazo is a container / Body for the Juubi as well. We also know that Zetsu was created from that container. So is it too crazy to think that one is reacting to the other? The Moon plays a huge role not only in the past but in the future. "Moons eye plan?" It cannot be coincidence that the moon is shown twice along with Obito, who is covered in a armor made from Hashi/Juubi parts, yelling Wooooaaaahhhh.

So I'll ask again, Did i read this wrong? Or is this a HUGE forshadowing by kishi.

A lot of people have been posting about what looks like black chakra rods coming out of Obito in chapter 605. Getting sick of all retarded posts, I originally just discarded the idea. But I decided to do some more research into Gedo Mazo & the chakra rods. Leading me to Chapter 447 "Believe" where Yahiko just forced Nagato to kill him while surrounded by Danzo & Konoha Anbu and Hanzo & his shinobi. This is where i realized how strikingly similar Nagato and Obito's story are and how much the Gedo Mazo plays into both of their stories. What I would like to point out the most is the similarity in their killing spree afterwards.

In the picture below we see Yahiko dying by nagato's hand. For comparison, Rin dying by Kakashi's hand. Whether or not Rin's death was voluteered, intentional or forced is not what I want to discuss, but it is striking how similar the situations were. Both surrounded by a group of very skilled ninja and teammates kill each other.

Nagato shortly after becomes furious and summons Gedo Mazo. Guess what? We see both Gedo Mazo and Nagato scream WOOOAAAH.

Notice how immediately after he is summoned Gedo Mazo launches black rods into nagato.

Now for comparison. Notice how just after Obito witnesses Rin die. He becomes furious and yells WOOAAAHH. And shortly after black rods shoot out of his right half. Meaning it came from the fused tissue made from Gedo Mazo.

Back to nagato. Immediately after stabbed by Gedo Mazo's black rods, Nagato's entire demeanor changes. He looks like hes gone insane and goes into a killing spree. Yelling "WOOOAAAH" the whole time.

[/IMG]

Same happens with Obito.

Are you seeing the similarity? Both after losing someone that was extremely precious to them are influenced by Gedo Mazo's black rods, Gaining ENORMOUS power and going into a crazed frenzy killing everyone around them. Yelling, "WOOOAAAH" the way through.

What am I getting at? Looking back at the two chapters we can assume that Gedo Mazo directly supplied Obito and Nagato's immense power, and that the chakra they were receiving was so foul it caused them to go crazy. I think the Juubi is somehow still present inside the Gedo Mazo, and that when Obito and Nagato were being influenced by it he possessed/controlled them. I believe the "Woooaaaahhh" was the scream/howl of the Juubi/Gedo Mazo itself. And in the second to last pane of Obito's story the Juubi reacted to the presence of the moon almost as if it was "reaching for it".

But that's not all I discovered in my research. For this next bit I would like to focus on this page from chapter 602.

Here we see Madara confirming that he is staying alive only because he is absorbing chakra through the Mazo.

Now we know that Nagato and Minato are relatively close to the same age. By looking at Nagato's age during that attack we can assume that yahiko's death happened around the same time (or within a few years later) as Obito's revival. What does this mean? It means that Nagato summoning Gedo Mazo could have been the reason Madara died. By summoning him Madara became detached from the mazo and stopped aborbing it's chakra.

This timeline also fits with the start of Akatsuki as we know it. Yes, technically they were started long before, but they were "good guys" then. After Yahiko and Madara's death could be when Nagato meets Obito (assuming hes evil by then), and together they work on the Moons Eye Plan and they begin collecting the tailed beasts. (Enter Konoha attack)

Thank you all for reading my findings and theories. I'd love to hear your opinions and critiques!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Stud

Re: Startling parallel between Obito & Nagato's story. Possibly a few HUGE discoverie

LONG READ lol

Real Life Ninja For Hire TheSiege's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Startling parallel between Obito & Nagato's story. Possibly a few HUGE discoverie

i appreciate the time you took to make this +rep bro

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Good stuff bruh
    Based God Approves

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

This is very well thought out, I love the idea of the Summoning of Gedo Mazo killing Madara, but I feel like the timeline doesn't match out with age for some reason. Until I figure out all the ages, great idea and great job.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.

Wow. You took hat chapter into a while different level. I'm going to believe in you. And that was a nice thread! Honestly love it make more I'm serious. And the scenes seem almost ironic. And thanks for this. + Rep

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Excellent job on all your research +rep it really was a lengthy read but quite informative...great job

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

As always from you Akx19, you always bring a new perspective to past events in Naruto. The idea that Madara may have been unintentionally killed by Nagato via summoning the Gedo Mazo was something i myself wouldn't have noticed.

+rep, 5 stars awesome research

This has cleared up so many questions that i myself have been curious about and makes me lead towards my suspicion that Zetsu (black) might infact be an incomplete jinchuriki of the Juubi and the true mastermind behind everything.

I'm currently on the assumption that Black Zetsu originated at the time Hashirama collected a majority of the beasts inside the gedo mazo before equally distributing them among the other Nations for the "Balance of Power".

Comments ? Speculations Akx19 and everyone else ?

Status
    Jul 2012
    How many gods will I have to
    kill today?

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden001 View Post
    This has cleared up so many questions that i myself have been curious about and makes me lead towards my suspicion that Zetsu (black) might infact be an incomplete jinchuriki of the Juubi and the true mastermind behind everything.

I'm currently on the assumption that Black Zetsu originated at the time Hashirama collected a majority of the beasts inside the gedo mazo before equally distributing them among the other Nations for the "Balance of Power".

Comments ? Speculations Akx19 and everyone else ?
    Honestly Raiden001 there just hasn't been enough information on black zetsu at all to give you a clear answer. You could have the right idea, He obviously is some different form of Mazo creation / mutation. So well just have to see what kishi says.

Destruction Incarnate adeshina365's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Sasuke still 2-0 against
    Naruto

Very well researched!

I think it would be quite interesting if Nagato was the cause of Madara's death.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Yeah i totally agree there isn't enough current information to go on other than the Gedo Mazo seems to have a massive influence on all the past and current events and Kishi's doing an amazing job with concealing its true nature through Misdirection grabbing the fan's attention to other events.

Its definitely getting intense and intriguing the suspense its aids thow lol

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

There are some crazy similarities here, lol. Definitely something to think about, since it's the type of shit Kishimoto would pull. +rep, great thread

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Only problem with this theory is that Gedo took chakra away from Nagato, not the other way around.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Draxus, You are right that Gedo can and has absorbed chakra from people in the past. But others can also absorb chakra from it. That was 100% confirmed by Madara saying that, " And if I don't keep absorbing chakra from that Mazo, I'll die right away". Giving you the benefit of the doubt I went back and read the chapter again and it did not mention that the Mazo was absorbing his chakra. But given his worn out state afterwards I could see how you came to that conclusion.

Last edited by Akx19; 10-12-2012 at 08:02 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Fantastic theory! I really like your theories, they focus on the whole story rather than just the last chapter.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Also known as SPEAK123

nice, i also made a thread a while back asking whether anyone else thought that gedo mazo summoning killed madara +rep

Status
    This user has no status.

Yes I thought about this as well after reading the chapter. It seems quite obvious it wasn't obitos own power that defeated those mist nins, though they were fodder..

Regarding Yahikos death most people suggest it happens same year as obitos "death", since it was during the war. Remember that Konoha was mainly in war against Iwa, and Kusa and Ame are next to each other on the map. It was probably in this war that Iwa was using akatsuki in their war, and Danzo then made a deal with Hanzo, who was also leader of a group of mercenary soldiers. They both wanted to destroy akatsuki, so it makes sense.

However, the information about the location of madaras cave make this highly doubtable. Well am not gonna find the map, but it is pretty far from Ame, and I mean we see Nagato summon the ghedo mazo. It does stick up from the earth, so we don't see its full structure, but anyway it is strange it can leave his cave. So perhaps Yahiko really do die after Madaras death.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Very good especially the last part well done. It makes sense that the Summoning killed Madara or at least began his death! He then sent Obito out to find out who summoned the Gedo and found Nagato! Perhaps!

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

I normally tear theories apart but you have got a good one here bud, nicely done!

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

the problem for me is that the gedo mazo from what i undestand was never actually the body of the juubi the body of the 10 tails is sealed in the moon , whereas gedo mazo was supposed to be its new body after all of the tailed beasts where gathered . exept from this very good theory

Status
    Mar 2010
    Out there

I find it so funny when obito says nagato was easy to control when he was the one really following madara to the letter for his moon eye plan.

Nagato had his own plans to make a new nuke jutsu. And i Love how obitio says nagato dying was gonna happen eventually but was shocked it happened so soon. Like hell obitio has any chance against nagato. Obitio u should thanking naruto for dealing with nagato, nagato wouldnt have agreed with the moon eye plan anyway and therefore not revied madara.

Obitio is actually a bigger noob than sasuke. Sasuke is pretty good now hes now on the road of understanding why the uchiha were power hungry noobs and died out the way they did.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Yes I thought about this as well after reading the chapter. It seems quite obvious it wasn't obitos own power that defeated those mist nins, though they were fodder..

Regarding Yahikos death most people suggest it happens same year as obitos "death", since it was during the war. Remember that Konoha was mainly in war against Iwa, and Kusa and Ame are next to each other on the map. It was probably in this war that Iwa was using akatsuki in their war, and Danzo then made a deal with Hanzo, who was also leader of a group of mercenary soldiers. They both wanted to destroy akatsuki, so it makes sense.

However, the information about the location of madaras cave make this highly doubtable. Well am not gonna find the map, but it is pretty far from Ame, and I mean we see Nagato summon the ghedo mazo. It does stick up from the earth, so we don't see its full structure, but anyway it is strange it can leave his cave. So perhaps Yahiko really do die after Madaras death.
    I don't think there is a limit on distance of a summoning is there? I'm sure that would make summoning gamabunta impossible. But the fact Gedo Mazo came out of the ground does not mean he resting directly under them. So I dont see how the distance makes a difference.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akx19 View Post
    I don't think there is a limit on distance of a summoning is there? I'm sure that would make summoning gamabunta impossible. But the fact Gedo Mazo came out of the ground does not mean he resting directly under them. So I dont see how the distance makes a difference.
    Well my point wasn't that there should be a distance limit on summoning. It is that the distance from the place Ghedo Mazo was summoned and to the cave Madara is sitting in, is pretty far. We know that the ghedo mazo is giving life to some plant it is sitting on top of, and this plant has some sort of roots connected to Madara which keeps him alive. The full extent of these details is unknown though, but he said the state was keeping him alive, so it seems to be this way.

So if the Mazo was summoned elsewhere it couldn't give chakra to the plant, which means Madara would be in risk of losing his life. Perhaps the plant could work as a battery and keep some chakra stored in it for a while, which could explain it, but still it's hard to predict.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Dude the Juubi reaching for the moon was epic! And it seems so true....awesome!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»