Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Startling parallel between Obito & Nagato's story. Possibly a few HUGE discoverie

Quote Originally Posted by Makz View Post
    I have a comment about the last part where Nagato summons the Gedo Mazo. If you read the page carefully, Konan seems to already know what Nagato wants to do. That would mean Nagato summoned the Gedo Mazo at some point when Yahiko was still alive. That would create the possibility that Madara died before Hanzo's betrayal on Akatsuki. I'm not entirely convinced by your theory though, but I'll give you rep for the effort.
    Well you could be right. You make a good point. But it could also just mean that they all have been to Madara's lair and know about Gedo Mazo. Otherwise how would Nagato even know about Gedo? She may have been saying "No nagato, don't" because it would kill Madara. *shrug*

Last edited by Akx19; 10-16-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Startling parallel between Obito & Nagato's story. Possibly a few HUGE discoverie

Quote Originally Posted by Akx19 View Post
    Well you could be right. You make a good point. But it could also just mean that they all have been to Madara's lair and know about Gedo Mazo. Otherwise how would Nagato even know about Gedo? She may have been saying "No nagato, don't" because it would kill Madara. *shrug*
    Seconded. Like Makz, I've often wondered how/why Konan seemed to know about the Gedo Mazo. But given the most recent chapters, probably the simplest explanation is that they (Konan/Nagato/Yahiko) had been informed of the Gedo Mazo by Madara. Perhaps he (Madara) explained its powers and side-effects. Otoh, as for how Nagato would even know about Gedo: well, perhaps for the same reason that anyone with a unique ability (ahem, Obito) seems to suddenly exhibit mastery of it without any prior knowledge, whatever that reason may be.

Status
    This user has no status.

This is legit! I'm loving it like McDonalds!

Status
    This user has no status.

Really excellent stuff. Keep up the good work, detective

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    I find it so funny when obito says nagato was easy to control when he was the one really following madara to the letter for his moon eye plan.

Nagato had his own plans to make a new nuke jutsu. And i Love how obitio says nagato dying was gonna happen eventually but was shocked it happened so soon. Like hell obitio has any chance against nagato. Obitio u should thanking naruto for dealing with nagato, nagato wouldnt have agreed with the moon eye plan anyway and therefore not revied madara.

Obitio is actually a bigger noob than sasuke. Sasuke is pretty good now hes now on the road of understanding why the uchiha were power hungry noobs and died out the way they did.
    Obito is at the same place mentally and emotionally as Sasuke was when he was just a little boy.

Like a child in an adult's hashirama-infused wood-clone body.

Last edited by noted; 10-16-2012 at 03:36 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

I really liked it, especially the fusion of Juubi/Senju DNA making that form.
    We can see it happen to naruto when he is fighting tobi, one of the jinchuuriki attacks him and his body slighty becomes frozen, where Gai smashed it to pieces to free Naruto

Page 3 of 3 « First 123