Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 43
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    The Ninja from the Bloody Mist looked like they wanted Rin badly !

    Here we can see that the important thing that Rin had was " the body " because the Ninja from the Bloody Mist don't whant that someone else to get her corpse !

    I belive this because a dead person can only be usefull if someone else uses her DNA !

    The only Clans that we know that had a special " body " are the senju and the uzumaki !

    There are also other's who are Distantly related to the So6p

    My Conclusion:

    - The Ninja from the Bloody Mist had the mission to get her alive so that " someone " will experiment on her... if the mission failed they had to atleast get her corpse to use her DNA and experiment with that DNA

    - I belive that Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p and The Ninja from the Bloody Mist wanted her " body " or her DNA
     
         
    Last edited by alexu9696; 10-15-2012 at 10:18 AM.

  2. #2
    Senninkage Aaroninja's Avatar
    Status
    Aaroninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    563
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    This is possible. Or she had a kekkei genkai.
     
         

  3. #3
    Village Hero PlanetaryRasengan's Avatar
    Status
    PlanetaryRasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    373
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Interesting theory but i don't think she was. She might have just had a scroll on her or something. *****
     
         

  4. #4
    Mr. Gangster XXKillThemAllxX's Avatar
    Status
    XXKillThemAllxX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me... Who Else But I?
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Wouldn't Kishi have somewhat explained this already? I believe Rin was just a double agent or something a lot like that if you ask me.. Either that or she had some rare kekkei genkei and/or a scroll.. I believe if she was of senju decent Madara would have tried to capture her and use her for his own needs.
     
         
    Last edited by XXKillThemAllxX; 10-15-2012 at 10:06 AM.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaroninja View Post
    This is possible. Or she had a kekkei genkai.
    Yes or a very rare blood limit... you can get a kekkei genkai form someone who has a kekkei genkai by blood transfusion !

    Like Kabuto did and got Suigetsu Clan Powers.....
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Dribbles's Avatar
    Status
    Dribbles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia, Sydney
    Posts
    1,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    She's Rin, the thing that sparked Obito's hatred. There's no use for any more plot development into another background so far into the story, so no, I don't think Kishimoto would make her related. She does have markings like Kiba though, an Inuzuka maybe?
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Quote Originally Posted by Dribbles View Post
    She's Rin, the thing that sparked Obito's hatred. There's no use for any more plot development into another background so far into the story, so no, I don't think Kishimoto would make her related. She does have markings like Kiba though, an Inuzuka maybe?
    Then why did Kishi put this chapter like Rin was special for those Ninjas ? It has a plot development for something...

    The Inuzuka have all red marking on their face's
     
         
    Last edited by alexu9696; 10-15-2012 at 10:15 AM.

  8. #8
    A.V.A ANONYMOUS 182's Avatar
    Status
    ANONYMOUS 182 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    GOd knows where!!!!!!!
    Posts
    988
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blink 182 is my Religion...
    nuff said!!
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    she was probably a kekkei genkai shinobi!!!!! no wonder why mist ninjas were desperate to get her dead body!!!! i like your thinking though!!!!!
     
         

  9. #9
    Member
    Status
    Iruka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    606
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    I think Rin may have had some ties to the Mist village. Back in part 1 when fighting against Zabuza it was mentioned that Mist hunter-nin tracked down rogue ninja so that the secrets of their bodies didn't fall into the hands of other villages. If Rin was affiliated with the Mist she may have had valuable secrets such as drugs contained within her and that was the reason for wanting her body back.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/016/11

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/016/12
     
         
    Last edited by Iruka; 10-15-2012 at 10:33 AM.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Quote Originally Posted by ANONYMOUS 182 View Post
    she was probably a kekkei genkai shinobi!!!!! no wonder why mist ninjas were desperate to get her dead body!!!! i like your thinking though!!!!!
    Thank you.. ia lso belive its possible that she was a kekkei genkai shinobi... in that case i wonder what kekkei genkai this girl had because i only see her healing.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Iruka View Post
    I think Rin may have had some ties to the Mist village. Back in part 1 when fighting against Zabuza it was mentioned that Mist hunter-nin tracked down rogue ninja so that the secrets of their bodies didn't fall into the hands of other villages. If Rin was affiliated with the Mist she may have had valuable secrets such as drugs contained within her and that was the reason for wanting her body back.
    Soory i just dont belive she was a spy or she had something with those mist ninja.... Rin case its more like Kushina... Kushina has special chakra she is from uzumaki clan and that is why the cloud wanted her so badly ....
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Doubtfully... If Kishi needs to pull the senju/uzumaki card every time a happening like this occurs, he is seriously stupid, and I know that is a lie... He got some good fantasy and can easily make it something that can give us a surprise instead of this shit..
     
         

  12. #12
    Member
    Status
    Iruka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    606
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Thank you.. ia lso belive its possible that she was a kekkei genkai shinobi... in that case i wonder what kekkei genkai this girl had because i only see her healing.....



    Soory i just dont belive she was a spy or she had something with those mist ninja.... Rin case its more like Kushina... Kushina has special chakra she is from uzumaki clan and that is why the cloud wanted her so badly ....
    Yeah I'm doubtful about her being a spy based on Kakashi's reaction to killing her. I don't quite see how useful her chakra type would be once dead which is why I thought it might be a physical alteration such as medicines unique to the Leaf.
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Doubtfully... If Kishi needs to pull the senju/uzumaki card every time a happening like this occurs, he is seriously stupid, and I know that is a lie... He got some good fantasy and can easily make it something that can give us a surprise instead of this shit..
    Then if you have a better ideea tell us.... What kiski could do to make Rin special and suprise us ?
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Then if you have a better ideea tell us.... What kiski could do to make Rin special and suprise us ?
    Well what I just said is my answer again. It will be something we haven't thought about.

    Personally my belief is that she could be a jinchuriki of the sanbi, since it could explain why she wasn't resurrected with the other jinchuriki, since Yagura is the youngest of them, it seems to be the only possibility.. However, it doesn't explain whatever this "it" is that they already have.

    So logically it seems more like some sort of code that only she could break. Anyway my initial answer is still the same, I don't think it is anything that is easy to predict, which has been Kishis style all along..
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Well what I just said is my answer again. It will be something we haven't thought about.

    Personally my belief is that she could be a jinchuriki of the sanbi, since it could explain why she wasn't resurrected with the other jinchuriki, since Yagura is the youngest of them, it seems to be the only possibility.. However, it doesn't explain whatever this "it" is that they already have.

    So logically it seems more like some sort of code that only she could break. Anyway my initial answer is still the same, I don't think it is anything that is easy to predict, which has been Kishis style all along..
    Well lately Kishi is begining to be very predictable..... dont know why....

    PS. She cant be a ex Jinchuuriki because she would die if the bijuu left her body.... only Kushina that is a uzumaki had survive the extration of the nine tails
     
         

  16. #16
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Well, pretty much yeah, things have been discussed. We now just have to wait and see.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Zerofnaruto's Avatar
    Status
    Zerofnaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sorry Stalkers, You won't get me.
    Posts
    535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look into my eyes
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Don't like the idea that Rin was a spy or something... she was a person too you guys.... Also it was never said what clan she was from, so all the theorys are possible....
     
         

  18. #18
    Member kiros23's Avatar
    Status
    kiros23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    between the other world and this o_O
    Posts
    519
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    ya maybe or maybe rin have a mission from konoha or kiri thats why they need rin's body..

     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerofnaruto View Post
    Don't like the idea that Rin was a spy or something... she was a person too you guys.... Also it was never said what clan she was from, so all the theorys are possible....
    hope kishi will not be lazy and just throw some ramdom BS ....

    Quote Originally Posted by kiros23 View Post
    ya maybe or maybe rin have a mission from konoha or kiri thats why they need rin's body..

    Last week everyone also said was a spy ... and they got burned .. now some people still insist with the spy thing... this is kakashi and obito story not kabuto's.....
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Well lately Kishi is begining to be very predictable..... dont know why....

    PS. She cant be a ex Jinchuuriki because she would die if the bijuu left her body.... only Kushina that is a uzumaki had survive the extration of the nine tails
    Well what if she still has in her, that was kind of my point with it. I mean it would be too weird that she hasn't used it, but with a complex seal or something it might be possible. Then in order to open this seal the Mist nins have just got the key, so now they needed to capture her.

    When she dies the tailed beast can still be extracted if handled fast enough, but it would yet be better to return with her corpse than nothing. Anyway Yagura was very young when he had it sealed (2 y old i believe it was said), so it also seems unlikely, since he did look like more than 8 years old at the time Kisame met him, so probably not this either.

    And I don't really think Kishi has been THAT predictable lately.. Sure Obito, but for Madara to be alive that long, for Oro to come back, for Kabuto to have DSM. Well depends on who you are of course, I may just suck at predicting..
     
         

  21. #21
    Member kiros23's Avatar
    Status
    kiros23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    between the other world and this o_O
    Posts
    519
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Last week everyone also said was a spy ... and they got burned .. now some people still insist with the spy thing... this is kakashi and obito story not kabuto's.....
    Last year everyone also said that tobi was not obito... and they got burned... now some people insisting that rin was uzumaki, senju or SO6P related... who said that kakashi and obito story are kabuto's story?
     
         

  22. #22
    Academy Student
    Status
    Konoyaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Soory i just dont belive she was a spy or she had something with those mist ninja.... Rin case its more like Kushina... Kushina has special chakra she is from uzumaki clan and that is why the cloud wanted her so badly ....
    The cloud wanted her because she was the kyuubi jinchuuriki not because she was an Uzumaki
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Well what if she still has in her, that was kind of my point with it. I mean it would be too weird that she hasn't used it, but with a complex seal or something it might be possible. Then in order to open this seal the Mist nins have just got the key, so now they needed to capture her.

    When she dies the tailed beast can still be extracted if handled fast enough, but it would yet be better to return with her corpse than nothing. Anyway Yagura was very young when he had it sealed (2 y old i believe it was said), so it also seems unlikely, since he did look like more than 8 years old at the time Kisame met him, so probably not this either.

    And I don't really think Kishi has been THAT predictable lately.. Sure Obito, but for Madara to be alive that long, for Oro to come back, for Kabuto to have DSM. Well depends on who you are of course, I may just suck at predicting..
    I get your point its possible... but Rin was from Konoha so for her to escape from Kirigakure its just..... and there is also the thing with her corpse.... if she died then why would they whant her corpse the bijuu will just later get ressurected....

    Quote Originally Posted by kiros23 View Post
    Last year everyone also said that tobi was not obito... and they got burned... now some people insisting that rin was uzumaki, senju or SO6P related... who said that kakashi and obito story are kabuto's story?
    Your inspiration of a spy is because you looked to much in kabuto's story... Also yeah everyone who had logic said Tobi is not Obito because we whant something that has logic...because as we see now things are getting more confusing and more cheesy....

    Quote Originally Posted by Konoyaro View Post
    The cloud wanted her because she was the kyuubi jinchuuriki not because she was an Uzumaki
    You need to reread that chapter again they where after her special chakra....
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    I get your point its possible... but Rin was from Konoha so for her to escape from Kirigakure its just..... and there is also the thing with her corpse.... if she died then why would they whant her corpse the bijuu will just later get ressurected....
    Well as I said it could be some special seal that didn't allow her to use its power (doubtful of course). So they might still benefit from obtaining the secrets of the seal.

    It could be possible that Konoha had obtained the Sanbi during the many years after they were distributed by hashi. It could be Danzo that did it, and thus didn't tell any other about it, thus using a seal that wouldn't allow its power to come free. And with his well know knowledge about sealing techniques it could be a possibility. That way he could hide the presence of another jinchuriki in Konoha. But really I doubt it would be that way. Just making my own assumptions to implement Danzo in all of this.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member kiros23's Avatar
    Status
    kiros23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    between the other world and this o_O
    Posts
    519
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Rin was either a Senju or a Uzumaki or Distant related to the So6p !

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Your inspiration of a spy is because you looked to much in kabuto's story... Also yeah everyone who had logic said Tobi is not Obito because we whant something that has logic...because as we see now things are getting more confusing and more cheesy....
    Your inspiration of senju, uzumaki, SO6p related is because you looked to much in senju, uzumaki, SO6P blood related!!! how do you know that they have logic if they were wrong? the one who said that tobi = obito they are the logic people because they were right.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •