Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 149
  1. #26
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Alysia: -sits in chair nervously playing with her hair- This is going to be interesting...-looks at floor-
    *Taps you on the shoulder*

    Sorry, but I just remembered that the Sindy (the Bride) needs some help with her hair. If you wouldn't mind helping her out ^^

    *Gestures to Sindy's room*
     
         

  2. #27
    Korra.'s Avatar
    Status
    Korra. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    On a journey in the Spirit World
    Posts
    17,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    ......
     



    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    *takes the bouquet of flowers*

    aww thank you. do you mind helping me with my hair?
    Sure Sindy *Starts helping Sindy with her hair*

    Solf where is Minato, Nexus, Nagato, Nemo, All of Akatsuki, and some staff members aren't they all invited.
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    *Taps you on the shoulder*

    Sorry, but I just remembered that the Sindy (the Bride) needs some help with her hair. If you wouldn't mind helping her out ^^

    *Gestures to Sindy's room*
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Korra~ View Post
    Sure Sindy *Starts helping Sindy with her hair*

    Solf where is Minato, Nexus, Nagato, Nemo, All of Akatsuki, and some staff members aren't they all invited.
    Alysia: S..Sure....-knocks on the door- Excuse me? I was told the bride needed help with her hair?
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member Unatural's Avatar
    Status
    Unatural is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Uchiha Hideout
    Posts
    1,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DArk Evenger
     

    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    Hmm So Gives A Gift To Bride And The Groom
     
         

  5. #30
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    17,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Alysia: S..Sure....-knocks on the door- Excuse me? I was told the bride needed help with her hair?
    *makes the door open with my wind chakra*
    actually yes, but i also need brides maids .-.
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    *makes the door open with my wind chakra*
    actually yes, but i also need brides maids .-.
    Alysia: W...Well...I could...possibly be one if you need one. -nervously drums fingers-
     
         

  7. #32
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    *Looks around the slowly filling church*

    I should go get the cake...

    I'll be right back!

    *Drops a smoke bomb and the ground, it clears and I am still standing there*

    Hang on a minute <_< >_>
    Oh that's right, body flicker is banned in the rp

    *Walks out the back door like a normal person does*
     
         

  8. #33
    Korra.'s Avatar
    Status
    Korra. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    On a journey in the Spirit World
    Posts
    17,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    ......
     



    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    *Konan creates paper clones*

    Okay one of you go get the limo, another get Minato, and you go help Shinta get the cake
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member Shin Kaito's Avatar
    Status
    Shin Kaito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sitting on the floor =D
    Posts
    8,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought i knew what to do!
     

    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    -Brings a tons of flower-

    korra .. help me to put them in places.
     
         

  10. #35
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    17,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Alysia: W...Well...I could...possibly be one if you need one. -nervously drums fingers-
    that would be great ^.^
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    that would be great ^.^
    Alysia: Th-Thank you! -smiles lightly-
     
         

  12. #37
    Korra.'s Avatar
    Status
    Korra. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    On a journey in the Spirit World
    Posts
    17,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    ......
     



    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Kaito View Post
    -Brings a tons of flower-

    korra .. help me to put them in places.
    *Creates two more paper clones* Here use them to help out ^_^
     
         

  13. #38
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Korra~ View Post
    *Konan creates paper clones*

    Okay one of you go get the limo, another get Minato, and you go help Shinta get the cake
    *A flutter of paper follows me out to the cake shop and materialises into a Konan clone*

    Ah good, I needed some help with this thing... it's bigger than expected >_>



    Why did we need three of these

    *Creates four lightning clones to help carry them back to the church*

    Alright Konan and I will carry this one, C1 and C2 take that one and C3 and C4 take the last one.

    *We all carefully take the cakes back to the church*

    {thinking to myself} Must... resit... urge to... eat... cake >_<
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member Shin Kaito's Avatar
    Status
    Shin Kaito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sitting on the floor =D
    Posts
    8,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought i knew what to do!
     

    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Korra~ View Post
    *Creates two more paper clones* Here use them to help out ^_^
    asked korra came konan ... good. i don't like guys company much either
    - hands flower to them-
     
         

  15. #40
    Korra.'s Avatar
    Status
    Korra. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    On a journey in the Spirit World
    Posts
    17,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    ......
     



    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    *A flutter of paper follows me out to the cake shop and materialises into a Konan clone*

    Ah good, I needed some help with this thing... it's bigger than expected >_>



    Why did we need three of these

    *Creates four lightning clones to help carry them back to the church*

    Alright Konan and I will carry this one, C1 and C2 take that one and C3 and C4 take the last one.

    *We all carefully take the cakes back to the church*

    {thinking to myself} Must... resit... urge to... eat... cake >_<
    *Helps take the cakes* Next time I'm ordering you order too many >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Kaito View Post
    asked korra came konan ... good. i don't like guys company much either
    - hands flower to them-
    Sorry Korra is busy *takes flowers and takes them to the church and decorates*

    Also Mathais gave me a gift for the couple *Puts the simple bow and arrow with the rest of the presents*
     
         
    Last edited by Korra.; 10-12-2012 at 07:27 AM.

  16. #41
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Korra~ View Post
    *Helps take the cakes* Next time I'm ordering you order too many >_<

    Sorry Korra is busy *takes flowers and takes them to the church and decorates*
    Someone else ordered them not me

    *All the cakes get placed in the reception hall ready for the post marital festivities*

    There, time to go suit up ^_^

    *Goes to get changed into his tuxedo*

    *walks back in wearing his tuxedo*


     
         

  17. #42
    drxdroopy's Avatar
    Status
    drxdroopy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Well, I'm the Man on the Moon
    Posts
    2,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take Me Home, To The place, I
    belong, West Virginia,
    Mountain Momma
     

    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    oh man here comes the cake
     
         

  18. #43
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    *Oh my Oh my its a wedding!,and I havent bought a gift!*
    :Quickly enters the car and heads off to Ame's downtown:
     
         

  • #44
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    13,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time
     

    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    this is gonna be awesome!
     
         

  • #45
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    Quote Originally Posted by drxdroopy View Post
    oh man here comes the cake
    No cake until the reception U__U

    Locks the doors to the reception hall.
     
         

  • #46
    Seblax's Avatar
    Status
    Seblax is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Amman, Jordan.
    Posts
    8,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..
     



    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    -Takes a whole line with me and my puppets sitting next to each other with our formal clothes on-

    Good luck you two ^_^
     
         

  • #47
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    :After buying the wedding present, Noia visits Sindy's room:
    *Knock on door*
    'Need any help in there?'
     
         

  • #48
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    13,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time
     

    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    *follows Sublime but back up* probably gonna have a girl moment in there
     
         

  • #49
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    *follows Sublime but back up* probably gonna have a girl moment in there
    >.>
    :feels like she's been stalked:
     
         

  • #50
    Senior Member Shin Kaito's Avatar
    Status
    Shin Kaito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sitting on the floor =D
    Posts
    8,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought i knew what to do!
     

    Re: Sindy and Solf Get Married

    -still busy with the flowers-
     
         

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •