Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

why edo tensei is not good in a 1 on 1 fight

ppl act like edo tensei is some op jutsu and for a war that you know about it sure is but short of that edo tensei is useless

if your going into battle what shinobi is gonna carry blood capsules of strong ninja and multiple living bodies tied up just in the off chance the run into someone for a fight

and even if they do....it not just like oh edo tensei warrior right in an instant it takes time to cast edo so by the time you set the body down get the blood capsuled perform the jutsu and put the control tags in the other guy would have cut your face off

oro did it you say.....oro did it because of plot no jutsu...he knew the fight was comming and even still if hiruzen wasnt such a joke he would have attack oro during the process and if he didnt allow oro ( which wouldnt have been hard for hiruzen) to put in the control tags then hashi and tobirama would have taken his side and oro would have got stomped by 3 kages

long story short without pnj on your side or preping long time b4 the fight edo is a worthless jutsu not to mention unless your kabuto the mega spy your not getting into all these places for these powerful shinobi blood

the only person who edo tensi is good for in a fight is tobito becaus he can keep live bodies stored up and he could even go into his universe activate everything and then send the edo out

Status
    Apr 2012
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

Re: why edo tensei is not good in a 1 on 1 fight

You know you can prepare all of that beforehand right? Kabuto summoned akatsuki and madara without having to take any time.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

ya but who is gonna let him put the control tags in and then the edo wont follow you....what good is an edo that wont fight for you

not to mention as i said unless your kabuto the super spy your not walking into the villages and just taking the blood of powerful shinobi

so you have to fight the powerful shinobi to get the blood and that powerful shinobi will kill you.....even if you get the blood now you have to wait for this guy to die b4 you can use it

so many many flaws

also lets think if your strong enough to kill these powerful shinobi why would you need to use edo tensei in a fight if your already that strong

again i say unless your fighting a war edo is useless jutsu

Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-12-2012 at 08:19 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This place still exists?

So much fail.....i guess handsigns take to much time too.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

Yeah, maybe in a vs. thread which functions nothing at all like a real battle. In vs. threads it's just attack after attack after attack with no thought or dialogue which isn't how a real fight happens.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

everyone are being controlled by the user aslong they doesnt break out of it like madara or itachi did
    edo army > every1 - who said they wont follow you?

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2011
    MellowHype wa ichiban
    subarashi desu

Status
    Jul 2012
    Always keep it 100

I'm not gonna go into detail on how stupid you sound...

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

You will just get flamed, I agree with you though, for whatever its worth.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    Yeah, maybe in a vs. thread which functions nothing at all like a real battle. In vs. threads it's just attack after attack after attack with no thought or dialogue which isn't how a real fight happens.
    you must have never been in a real fight bro.....ppl dont stop to talk after every punch is starts and you go till someone is finished

get away from anime and go outside if yout hink that isnt how a real fight happens

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    You will just get flamed, I agree with you though, for whatever its worth.
    oh im not worried about the flamming 90 percent of this sight has no idea what they read and see and just like to hear themselves type

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    ^This

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=254111

Just look at that thread. I was the only one arguing against 25 others. People will always believe what they see, as much as I hate to say this as a fan of this manga, your efforts are futile.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    you must have never been in a real fight bro.....ppl dont stop to talk after every punch is starts and you go till someone is finished

get away from anime and go outside if yout hink that isnt how a real fight happens
    Rofl you just compared a real fist fight with naruto xD almost gonna rep you for it, but would make me a joke

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

ya but who is gonna let him put the control tags in and then the edo wont follow you....what good is an edo that wont fight for you

not to mention as i said unless your kabuto the super spy your not walking into the villages and just taking the blood of powerful shinobi

so you have to fight the powerful shinobi to get the blood and that powerful shinobi will kill you.....even if you get the blood now you have to wait for this guy to die b4 you can use it

so many many flaws

also lets think if your strong enough to kill these powerful shinobi why would you need to use edo tensei in a fight if your already that strong

again i say unless your fighting a war edo is useless jutsu
    Ok il take the time to explain it to you

1st you dont need to kill that powerful shinobi you can simply go to a famous dead ninjas grave dig him up and so on

2nd each time you summon them you dont need to implant tags in there head once you have done tht its done or like in the case of certain shinobi on the battlefield kabuto focuses more chakra on them to wipe there abilities he said hes better at it then oro he doesnt need those tags

And i dont see your logic, if someone is able to start a war against MANY shinobi how they would be useless against one?

Surely they would overpower 1 shinobi i dont believe any one shinobi would be able to fight against all the edo tensei kabuto summoned

Status
    Jul 2012
    Always keep it 100

People talk in real fights if they're some ballsy arrogant guy; calm fighters don't speak and let the action do that for them.. From where I am anyway, don't know about you lot.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=254111

Just look at that thread. I was the only one arguing against 25 others. People will always believe what they see, as much as I hate to say this as a fan of this manga, your efforts are futile.
    oh i know i enjoy the whining and crying tho tbh......all the internet tough guyz come out etc its funny

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Rofl you just compared a real fist fight with naruto xD almost gonna rep you for it, but would make me a joke
    umm ya cuz as i said when you take away pnj and all this shit what your left with is a real fight and only for pnj do they take and compare notes

you have proven to me your no more then some kid who watches fights on tv but has never been in one if you think ppl talk in the middle of fights

if you open your mouth in the midle of a fight your oppenent will brake your jaw that is why ppl wear mouth gauds and clench teeth etc because an open mouth has no support and will brake

Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    People talk in real fights if they're some ballsy arrogant guy; calm fighters don't speak and let the action do that for them.. From where I am anyway, don't know about you lot.
    no stupid ppl try and talk in fight ....that is why stupid ppl get knocked out with broken jaws

ballsy arrogant guyz talk b4 and ater the fight not during

Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-12-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.

Your saying that the caster would have to set up the whole process during a fight.
    Others say that the caster already has the bodies stored up.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Always keep it 100

oh i know i enjoy the whining and crying tho tbh......all the internet tough guyz come out etc its funny

umm ya cuz as i said when you take away pnj and all this shit what your left with is a real fight and only for pnj do they take and compare notes

you have proven to me your no more then some kid who watches fights on tv but has never been in one if you think ppl talk in the middle of fights

if you open your mouth in the midle of a fight your oppenent will brake your jaw that is why ppl wear mouth gauds and clench teeth etc because an open mouth has no support and will brake

no stupid ppl try and talk in fight ....that is why stupid ppl get knocked out with broken jaws

ballsy arrogant guyz talk b4 and ater the fight not during

By talk in a fight I don't mean start a conversation, like Naruto. I mean they start cursing and whatnot. I actually witnessed a fight between two guys in my college today; that's what happened. One was ballsy and arrogant, the other was just calm and wanted the fight to be over and done with. The arrogant guy got his ass spanked. He was really just an imbecile. I speak from where I'm from, not anywhere else.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

oh im not worried about the flamming 90 percent of this sight has no idea what they read and see and just like to hear themselves type
    so true

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Your saying that the caster would have to set up the whole process during a fight.
    Others say that the caster already has the bodies stored up.
    again tho even if he has it preped and tries to summon by the time the coffin comes and you put the tags in without pnj your opponent would already be on top of you and then you just have a lifeless edo or worse and edo under no ones control with its own motives which does not in anyway help you unless this edo is your homeboy.....and as seen with edo they dont summon friends they summon powerful shinobi to gain control but no pnj no time no control

bad situation for both parties waste of time chakra and could get both ppl killed....like what happened with madara he is now his own man and will kill all even kabuto if he tries to step....go edo tendei just got the caster killed

By talk in a fight I don't mean start a conversation, like Naruto. I mean they start cursing and whatnot. I actually witnessed a fight between two guys in my college today; that's what happened. One was ballsy and arrogant, the other was just calm and wanted the fight to be over and done with. The arrogant guy got his ass spanked. He was really just an imbecile. I speak from where I'm from, not anywhere else.
    ya but that is all you are is a witness bro.....and even as a whitness you see the fake ass talker got knocked out...i only grew up around real fighters not punks....and on the level of battle in naruto they would be real fighters not arogant talkers so again as i said take away pnj shit and talk and time for set up wont come into play

even if you ahve it preped and ready by the time the coffins come out and you gain control....you gonna get messed up and then the edo will not be in your control wich workes against both ppl in the fight

so it does not help at all so again as i said worthless jutsu in real combat unless its a war you know is comming

but also as i said if it is a war you know is comming then edo tensei is one of the most op jutsu in naruto

Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-12-2012 at 08:57 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Always keep it 100

again tho even if he has it preped and tries to summon by the time the coffin comes and you put the tags in without pnj your opponent would already be on top of you and then you just have a lifeless edo or worse and edo under no ones control with its own motives which does not in anyway help you unless this edo is your homeboy.....and as seen with edo they dont summon friends they summon powerful shinobi to gain control but no pnj no time no control

bad situation for both parties waste of time chakra and could get both ppl killed....like what happened with madara he is now his own man and will kill all even kabuto if he tries to step....go edo tendei just got the caster killed

ya but that is all you are is a witness bro.....and even as a whitness you see the fake ass talker got knocked out...i only grew up around real fighters not punks....and on the level of battle in naruto they would be real fighters not arogant talkers so again as i said take away pnj shit and talk and time for set up wont come into play

even if you ahve it preped and ready by the time the coffins come out and you gain control....you gonna get messed up and then the edo will not be in your control wich workes against both ppl in the fight

so it does not help at all so again as i said worthless jutsu in real combat unless its a war you know is comming
    I'm agreeing with you, just saying I've seen some guys talk shit while they're fighting, it doesn't help them one bit.

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

The dumb shyt ppl say nowadays on here, smh.

Last edited by blazekev90; 10-12-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm agreeing with you, just saying I've seen some guys talk shit while they're fighting, it doesn't help them one bit.
    really cuz this was the first thing you said now you agree.....im must sound so stupid
    I'm not gonna go into detail on how stupid you sound...

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

but also as i said if it is a war you know is comming then edo tensei is one of the most op jutsu in naruto
    Ok i know you're not trying to compare an anime with a real fight so much fail if you wanted realism i think you may have got the wrong genre i mean they all have epic powers and call themselves ninja even though none of them are in the least bit camouflaged..

All anime has talking it builds up the epic scene ranging from bleach to sword of the stranger... -_-

So for you to sit here trolling on how they talk to much is alot of trash

At least pick a worthy plot hole such as the fact naruto was whining about how there is no such thing as fate and by doing hard work he can achieve his dream to neji but then in shippuden turns into the child of prophecy making him to be the boy of destiny who is goin to make a great change to the ninja world not some nonsense about them trash talking

thats one of the reason i like anime because of all the trash talkin they do such as itachi who gives compliments during the fight but also states how weak the other person is in comparison

and byakuya & kenpachi does the same its a major theme

Last edited by The God; 10-12-2012 at 09:17 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Always keep it 100

really cuz this was the first thing you said now you agree.....im must sound so stupid
    I was talking about the edo tensei not being efficient in a battle. When I said I agree with you, I was talking about a guy shouldn't talk when he fights.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»