Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 43
  1. #1
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    So I've been seeing these threads saying that Kakashi is a genius. I agree he is. I also see people saying him and obito were the youngest to revive MS. To this I will say, awakening MS doesn't require much skill after all you don't even need 3 tomoe sharingan to awake MS, it will just 'come along'. Another thing is, Obito and Kakashi are 13 years old? Some say obito is older, but I don't know, and thread isn't about that anyway. Itachi was also 13 when he awoke MS, and he also became ANBU captain at 13. He joined Akatsuki when he was 13. None beats the facts from the manga, so please stop making those idiotic threads..

    Evidence follows..

    What takes skill is when you become able to USE the sharingan. Kakashi learns to copy jutsu for instance. Itachi was able to use his sharingan when he was 8 years old:


    When the war was about to end, Itachi saw the causalities of war, which made him want to avoid it for any cost:


    Notice how we are told that he was 4 when this happened. He was 5 during the 9 tail fox incident, sasuke had just been born. So this means that when he did the uchiha massacre he was 13 years old. He awakened MS at 13, he joined Akatsuki at the age of 13. None can compare to such facts..

    Itachi could beat Orochimarou in his prime, when Itachi was 13-14 years old:


    Afterwards Oro leaves akatsuki cause he realized he couldn't take itachis eyes, so he went for sasuke instead.

    Of course Obito was afraid of Itachi...

    Of course Itachi could beat Obito if he knew his secret, he said so himself:



    Look how Obito talks about Itachi. He obviously feared that man more than anything. He was also very amazed that Itachi found him when he asked him to help with the uchiha massacre..

    Of course when he gained the rinnengan and his paths it becomes another story, but think about it. He waited long before making Nagato go to Konoha and capture tha 9-tailed beast. It could had been done earlier, and it would have been easier, but untill Itachis death Obito knew that if he made Nagato go to Konoha, Itachi would probably interfere. He couldn't risk that, so he waited till after his death, which he knew would come.

    Stop using evidence to say otherwise due to material from a few new chapters when we got 500 chapters telling us otherwise, it's a disgrace to the entire story, when you say Kakashi and Obito must be more talented than Itachi when they awoke MS at the age of 13. Obito with zetsu body, kakashi with implanted rinnengan.. Even with these adds they shouldn't be compared to true Uchiha like Itachi.

    I'm no fanboy, so if you can prove otherwise than what I just said, I will accept it.. But knowing you can't don't waste your time on it..

    Obitos dimension may be hell, but Itachi was in hell for most of his life as the title of this chapter says:



    He is way out of their league
     
         

  2. #2
    Death Awaits khaydz5's Avatar
    Status
    khaydz5 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,458
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    So I've been seeing these threads saying that Kakashi is a genius. I agree he is. I also see people saying him and obito were the youngest to revive MS. To this I will say, awakening MS doesn't require much skill after all you don't even need 3 tomoe sharingan to awake MS, it will just 'come along'. Another thing is, Obito and Kakashi are 13 years old? Some say obito is older, but I don't know, and thread isn't about that anyway. Itachi was also 13 when he awoke MS, and he also became ANBU captain at 13. He joined Akatsuki when he was 13. None beats the facts from the manga, so please stop making those idiotic threads..

    Evidence follows..

    What takes skill is when you become able to USE the sharingan. Kakashi learns to copy jutsu for instance. Itachi was able to use his sharingan when he was 8 years old:


    When the war was about to end, Itachi saw the causalities of war, which made him want to avoid it for any cost:


    Notice how we are told that he was 4 when this happened. He was 5 during the 9 tail fox incident, sasuke had just been born. So this means that when he did the uchiha massacre he was 13 years old. He awakened MS at 13, he joined Akatsuki at the age of 13. None can compare to such facts..

    Itachi could beat Orochimarou in his prime, when Itachi was 13-14 years old:


    Afterwards Oro leaves akatsuki cause he realized he couldn't take itachis eyes, so he went for sasuke instead.

    Of course Obito was afraid of Itachi...

    Of course Itachi could beat Obito if he knew his secret, he said so himself:



    Look how Obito talks about Itachi. He obviously feared that man more than anything. He was also very amazed that Itachi found him when he asked him to help with the uchiha massacre..

    Of course when he gained the rinnengan and his paths it becomes another story, but think about it. He waited long before making Nagato go to Konoha and capture tha 9-tailed beast. It could had been done earlier, and it would have been easier, but untill Itachis death Obito knew that if he made Nagato go to Konoha, Itachi would probably interfere. He couldn't risk that, so he waited till after his death, which he knew would come.

    Stop using evidence to say otherwise due to material from a few new chapters when we got 500 chapters telling us otherwise, it's a disgrace to the entire story, when you say Kakashi and Obito must be more talented than Itachi when they awoke MS at the age of 13. Obito with zetsu body, kakashi with implanted rinnengan.. Even with these adds they shouldn't be compared to true Uchiha like Itachi.

    I'm no fanboy, so if you can prove otherwise than what I just said, I will accept it.. But knowing you can't don't waste your time on it..

    Obitos dimension may be hell, but Itachi was in hell for most of his life as the title of this chapter says:



    He is way out of their league

    1 word.. WRONG.

    1 more word.. fanboy.
     
         

  3. #3
    Rozzy's Avatar
    Status
    Rozzy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland buddyyy :D
    Posts
    8,154
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    No just no, Itachi would not be able to hit obito he wouldn't be fast enough
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Suzushii's Avatar
    Status
    Suzushii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    10,154
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    Sharingan obito > itachi anyday.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Pomieee's Avatar
    Status
    Pomieee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    ... and how exactly do you propose Itachi hits Obito?
     
         

  6. #6
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    I find it offensive to Itachi that people think that sharingan Tobi could beat him. You people are telling me sharingan Tobi could beat the legendary Uchiha whom has a large, OP arsenal?
    S/T jutsu+fire release+8/10 intelligence+right-arm Mokuton attacks>10/10 intelligence+Amaterasu+Totsuka Blade+Yata Mirror+fire release+water release+Susano'o+Tsukiyomi? LMAO no!
     
         

  7. #7
    Member lsgteam's Avatar
    Status
    lsgteam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    Everything stated by Manga. Manga doesnt exactly say what Tobi meant "if he knew his secret"
    But i aggree
     
         

  8. #8
    Member
    Status
    Kyuubi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Indian
    Posts
    154
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    yeah might be itachi > kakashi but not obito
    obito would be better or equal against itachi
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Pomieee's Avatar
    Status
    Pomieee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    I find it offensive to Itachi that people think that sharingan Tobi could beat him. You people are telling me sharingan Tobi could beat the legendary Uchiha whom has a large, OP arsenal?
    S/T jutsu+fire release+8/10 intelligence+right-arm Mokuton attacks>10/10 intelligence+Amaterasu+Totsuka Blade+Yata Mirror+fire release+water release+Susano'o+Tsukiyomi? LMAO no!
    Kamui > Itachi's dojutsu's, not to mention Itachis stamina, or lack there of. Its not like Tobi is someone Itachi can quickly dispose of. Also if were are talking about pre-rinnengan Obito he still has another Sharingan, of which he is able to sacrifice for Izanagi. Dont get me wrong, i like Itachi more than Obito, but its just a very bad match up for him. In my opinion anyway
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    So I keep seeing these useless arguments when it comes to obito vs itachi

    How would Itachi hit him?

    Why don't you turn it around, how do Obito hit itachi? Minato hit Obito. Itachi will do it the same way. Wait for the moment he tries to strike, and counter it. Nobody can beat obito if he just hides his ass in the other dimension, stop using useless arguments. Obito is the type you take down with your defense, and Itachi could easily do that.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Pomieee's Avatar
    Status
    Pomieee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    So I keep seeing these useless arguments when it comes to obito vs itachi

    How would Itachi hit him?

    Why don't you turn it around, how do Obito hit itachi? Minato hit Obito. Itachi will do it the same way. Wait for the moment he tries to strike, and counter it. Nobody can beat obito if he just hides his ass in the other dimension, stop using useless arguments. Obito is the type you take down with your defense, and Itachi could easily do that.
    Minato, the fastest ninja ever hit him yes. Itachi however doesn't have FTG and his dojutsus take a serious toll on him, so the whole time Obito is "hiding his ass" Itachi is growing weaker and weaker, thats why its a bad match up. If Itachi didnt have his illness, maybe it would be a different story. You keep saying useless arguments, but you haven't given one productive way Itachi could beat Obito, just saying he would counter him is also a useless argument and even if you do get him, like Konan did, he is able to activate Izanagi then Itachi has to do it all over again, only now he is far weaker. No possible way Itachi wins this fight
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    ntel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku (Free Wifi )
    Posts
    1,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    Minato>Itachi

    Minato>Non Rinnegan Obito

    Itachi and Non Rinnegan Obito are equal imo.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    ok so what is your plan? what will itachi kill obito with? amaterasu, susanoo?
    Okay lets say Itachi knew as much about obitos jutsu as konan did. All he had to do would be to stick the sword of totsuka into obito. So Obito goes intangible of course, but he can only stay like that for 5 minutes. If he tries to move, itachi follows. He has to solidify to absorb himself. He can't do anything.

    I even think tsukiomy could work, if he is intangible he still has vision in the real dimension, but it is unknown if it would work. Anyway the above idea will do the trick..

    But again, it's like I just said, what will obito do to kill itachi? It all depends on obitos move. Why do you think he never made a move on itachi?

    Anyway if you think he is stronger go read the evidence from the manga that I provided. Obito clearly feared Itachi, he even admits that if he hadn't kept a few secrets from him, he would be dead. As I said Itachi could kill him with his sword..
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by Pomieee View Post
    Minato, the fastest ninja ever hit him yes. Itachi however doesn't have FTG and his dojutsus take a serious toll on him, so the whole time Obito is "hiding his ass" Itachi is growing weaker and weaker, thats why its a bad match up. If Itachi didnt have his illness, maybe it would be a different story. You keep saying useless arguments, but you haven't given one productive way Itachi could beat Obito, just saying he would counter him is also a useless argument and even if you do get him, like Konan did, he is able to activate Izanagi then Itachi has to do it all over again, only now he is far weaker. No possible way Itachi wins this fight
    Read my above post on how Itachi destroys Obito, all he needs is the knowledge that Konan had.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member partha420's Avatar
    Status
    partha420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    wondering in the dreams
    Posts
    2,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    MEH
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    Sharingan obito>Itachi>Kakashi
     
         

  16. #16
    Always have the last word Agent 47's Avatar
    Status
    Agent 47 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Naruto Versus Threads
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    Well such things have a habit of becoming a forum belief so i will stop it here i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Okay lets say Itachi knew as much about obitos jutsu as konan did. All he had to do would be to stick the sword of totsuka into obito. So Obito goes intangible of course, but he can only stay like that for 5 minutes. If he tries to move, itachi follows. He has to solidify to absorb himself. He can't do anything.
    First off, you assume Itachi knows about Obito's technique, so i am assuming its the same the other way ie obito too has full intel.
    He sticks he sword and obito goes intangible...good.
    If he tries to move, itachi follows
    Fail. Itachi can follow it IF Obito stays intangible above the ground. Obito simply goes underground[He can pass through objects as you know]. Itachi cant follow the underground movements.
    Your theory works only if we were to assume:
    1) Obito cannot go underground- which you cannot assume
    2) There is no ground below as in the case of the Konan fight- This dosent hold because then neither does Itachi have a foot hold.

    In all other cases as i have mentioned Obito goes underground and the sword cannot follow it through objects[AS Itachi has a sharingan and not a byakugan he cannot look through objects]

    I even think tsukiomy could work, if he is intangible he still has vision in the real dimension, but it is unknown if it would work. Anyway the above idea will do the trick..
    No it wont
    But again, it's like I just said, what will obito do to kill itachi? It all depends on obitos move.
    If counter attacking is your argument it wont work as simply as that. Raise the Minato argument, at that time Obito was inexperience with his ST.

    Why do you think he never made a move on itachi?
    He never had the need to do so. Itachi was helping him gather the bijuus[jinchuuriki] why kill someone who is helping you out?

    Anyway if you think he is stronger go read the evidence from the manga that I provided.
    Give me some time, i will make another post about this.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    ok Totsuka Blade has to pierce to seal anything it wants.



    as we know with Kamui this will never in a million years happen!

    So in short anything Itachi can do that would be major will be useless based off Manga facts!!

    If itachi gets in range Tobi unleashes giant projectiles from his Kamui Dimension: then its game over



    obito only feared itachi if he knew more about him.. but itachi didn't know more about hin so that argument is invalid..
    the sword will pierce him the moment he solidifies, don't you get it? It's all about keeping it in the right angle, it will be right through his body when that happens. If not he could just make a long stick with a large amount of ameterasu in the end, so the moment he solidifies his entire body will be engulfed in the flames instead, though he could absorb the flames, but while doing this itachi uses the sword.. Anyway as I said, the moment he solidifies is the moment he is pierced...


    Itachi also have his repelling shield, so no even if he is range, obito can't hurt him

    And if obito gets close enough to absorb him, he got shield of ameterasu as well
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Pomieee's Avatar
    Status
    Pomieee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Read my above post on how Itachi destroys Obito, all he needs is the knowledge that Konan had.
    I did read it, and i read your manga evidence. Im not the type to just come onto threads and just flame people for no reason. I fully agree with you on the fact Itachi was a genius, far more than Kakashi and Obito. Your battle strategy however has a flaw, Obito can travel through the enviroment (floor or objects) in his kamui state. How does the sword of Totsuka follow then? Where as all Tobi has to do is touch Itachi and then he can proceed to absorb him into the Kamui dimension. Until Kishi proves me wrong, the only person capable of soloing Obito is Madara.
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    נıм is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    4,085
    Post Thanks / Like
    catch 'em all
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    I thought this was obviously.
     
         

  20. #20
    Always have the last word Agent 47's Avatar
    Status
    Agent 47 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Naruto Versus Threads
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    I read your first post and its based upon character statements and fallacy. I could debase it if you want but frankly its a waste of time.
    So answer my post above.[#20] Lets see your new theory.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member hatakii kakashii's Avatar
    Status
    hatakii kakashii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    842
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    no just no
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    Itachi never showed a shield of ametarasu that was sasuke's move you fanboy. Itachi didnt even know his true identity thats how much he was fooled by obito. The guy got his powerups and was likely trained by madara himself, no way itachi can compete with that. Also, your why didnt obito make a move on itachi argument is a fail. Itachi was konohas side, he knew the masked man had attacked the village before and would do it again, yet he never tried to ambush or confront him because he knew he would die if he did. I actually like the character of itachi, its just sad that fanboys like you give him a bad name.
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoKage2; 10-12-2012 at 12:36 PM.

  23. #23
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 47 View Post
    Well such things have a habit of becoming a forum belief so i will stop it here i guess.

    First off, you assume Itachi knows about Obito's technique, so i am assuming its the same the other way ie obito too has full intel.
    He sticks he sword and obito goes intangible...good.

    Fail. Itachi can follow it IF Obito stays intangible above the ground. Obito simply goes underground[He can pass through objects as you know]. Itachi cant follow the underground movements.
    Your theory works only if we were to assume:
    1) Obito cannot go underground- which you cannot assume
    2) There is no ground below as in the case of the Konan fight- This dosent hold because then neither does Itachi have a foot hold.

    In all other cases as i have mentioned Obito goes underground and the sword cannot follow it through objects[AS Itachi has a sharingan and not a byakugan he cannot look through objects]


    No it wont

    If counter attacking is your argument it wont work as simply as that. Raise the Minato argument, at that time Obito was inexperience with his ST.


    He never had the need to do so. Itachi was helping him gather the bijuus[jinchuuriki] why kill someone who is helping you out?


    Give me some time, i will make another post about this.
    As I believe I mentioned, it all depends on WHERE the fight takes place, yet again I can only refer to Obitos own thoughts..

    You are right that he can move underground..

    About tsukiyomi you can't say it wont work without actual evidence... However, it doesn't matter..

    So he moves underground, and is not killed that way, but this still doesn't give obito any way to attack itachi. except from underground, so by doing this, that opportunity is removed as well..

    So I guess it is a tie then? However, my evidence is based on the manga, the proof of talent, and what the characters said themselves.

    I see people calling me a fanboy now, but in reality the evidence is in the manga. Some say obito and kakashi are better than itachi, but that is simply wrong because the manga tells us otherwise.. I totally agree that obito could avoid any attack thus avoiding battle, but then it wouldn't be a fight at all..

    But if you were to compare their jutsu, tools, intelligence, you would end out with Itachi above Obito, simple fact. Surely obito could probably escape any opponent, but he doesn't seem to be that intelligent when it comes to actual battle. Shikamaru also showed to be out of his league.

    He probably matches most of the kages, but kakashi is also over them, and Itachi is at Kakashis level, but due to the jutsu itachi has at his disposal I put him over kakashi. Kakashi even says it himself, despite Itachi being a generation over him.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Itachi never showed a shield of ametarasu that was sasuke's move you fanboy. Itachi didnt even know his true identity thats how much he was fooled by obito. The guy got his powerups and was likely trained by madara himself, no way itachi can compete with that. Also, your why didnt obito make a move on itachi argument is a fail. Itachi was konohas side, he knew the masked man had attacked the village before and would do it again, yet he never tried to ambush or confront him because he knew he would die if he did. I actually like the character of itachi, its just sad that fanboys like you give him a bad name.
    And to you I don't have much to say.. I'm no fanboy. I have no favorite character, and if I had to say any it would be either hiru or j-man...

    I haven't made any unrealistic comparison in this thread, and I used no invalid arguments. The fact that Obito thought for himself that Itachi could have killed him, if he knew everything about him, is enough for me. I don't say that it would be possible for Itachi to figure this out. It would be too risky..

    My overall point of this thread is to slap those idiots that started saying Obito didn't fear Itachi, that Kakashi and Obito were youngest with the MS, and that it means they are more skilled, cause it doesn't. And that I'm tired of people only taking evidence from the latest few chapters.

    Too many people like yourself can't see the forest for the trees, and I felt need to say that since it starts to annoy me that when they make a thread and you prove them otherwise, they just ignore it.
     
         

  25. #25
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    5,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: Itachi > Kakashi, Obito (no rinnengan), etc....

    lol ofcourse itachi is greater than those peeps!!! Its a fact
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •