Status
    May 2012
    HALF HALLOW

How madara and obito will be defeated

I think madara and obito will mainy get defeated and killed because of plot no jutsu.ok before stating my theory i wud like to point out 3 possible reasons why the theory i am going to give might happen.

1.there's a high possibility that guy and kakashi will die in this war.
    2.no one want's to kakashi and guy to die without doing nothing.i i mean they are favourites of many fans so both of them dying without doing anything will not be so good.so i think kishi will kill them after they have done something big.
    3.there is no one alive who can defeat madara and obito.
    first part:gai attack's obito and he transports his left side to the other dimension and naruto sees it tries to attack but obi transports back into the real world and naruto is brought back too.kakashi has an idea and they split up and naruto, bee takes on madara and kakashi gai vs obito.
    obito's defeat
    ok for madara to die i think its essential for obito to die first.so here is how it's gonna happen.gai goes 8 tails and becomes so fast that it is the same as telapotation.so like minato was able to hit obito gai also becomes able to hit him .so gai catches obito andtells kakashi to hit him with a kamui. Kakashi tells guy that it will hit gai too if he does it while gai is holding obito still.gai tells kakashi that he will die any way because he alredy opened the 8 gate.so kakashi tougens up and kamuis right on onito's head.....split. .obito and gai dies.

madara's defeat
    after the defeat of obito. Gai falls of to the ground but kakashi already too tired doesn't have any time for a before dead cool talk with gai because on the other hand naruto and bee is holding off madara and pretty much getting stomped by him.kakashi comes top help naruto and tells him that he got an idea.madara makes a perfect susano.naruto fires 2 tbb to the susano and pushes madara back whil stepping back to be out if reach of madara's susano sword.madara realise's that he dosent have time to play and needs the 2 bijju's fast.so madara turns off susano and comes foward for naruto and bee.naruto and bee also charges foward with kakashi a little behind.when madara is close enough to make contact he tries to make susano but kakashi quickly kamui's whole madara in to other dimension like he did it with narutver.

Ok some of u might tell madara is an edo but since he broke the contract with kabuto the edo powers might not be active and even if he is an edo this works too because i did tell that obito had to die first for this to work.so with obito dead no one can bring him back.

GAI GOES 8 GATES.SORRY.

Last edited by natzzz; 10-12-2012 at 12:39 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    catch 'em all

Re: How madara and obito will be defeated

lets wait and drink some tea.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

how can naruto be brought back again in the real world?

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

gai goes 8 tails? u mean 8 gates right?

Status
    Jul 2012
    The fate of destruction is the
    joy of rebirth

Impossible for madara to die like that, the only person who has a chance at defeating madara is obito and also kakashi and bee will die

Status
    Sep 2012
    The DArk Evenger

Joke Complete

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by natzzz View Post
    I think madara and obito will mainy get defeated and killed because of plot no jutsu.ok before stating my theory i wud like to point out 3 possible reasons why the theory i am going to give might happen.:

1.there's a high possibility that guy and kakashi will die in this war.
    2.no one want's to kakashi and guy to die without doing nothing.i i mean they are favourites of many fans so both of them dying without doing anything will not be so good.so i think kishi will kill them after they have done something big.
    3.there is no one alive who can defeat madara and obito.
    first part:gai attack's obito and he transports his left side to the other dimension and naruto sees it tries to attack but obi transports back into the real world and naruto is brought back too.kakashi has an idea and they split up and naruto, bee takes on madara and kakashi gai vs obito.
    obito's defeat
    ok for madara to die i think its essential for obito to die first.so here is how it's gonna happen.gai goes 8 tails and becomes so fast that it is the same as telapotation.so like minato was able to hit obito gai also becomes able to hit him .so gai catches obito andtells kakashi to hit him with a kamui. Kakashi tells guy that it will hit gai too if he does it while gai is holding obito still.gai tells kakashi that he will die any way because he alredy opened the 8 gate.so kakashi tougens up and kamuis right on onito's head.....split. .obito and gai dies.

madara's defeat
    after the defeat of obito. Gai falls of to the ground but kakashi already too tired doesn't have any time for a before dead cool talk with gai because on the other hand naruto and bee is holding off madara and pretty much getting stomped by him.kakashi comes top help naruto and tells him that he got an idea.madara makes a perfect susano.naruto fires 2 tbb to the susano and pushes madara back whil stepping back to be out if reach of madara's susano sword.madara realise's that he dosent have time to play and needs the 2 bijju's fast.so madara turns off susano and comes foward for naruto and bee.naruto and bee also charges foward with kakashi a little behind.when madara is close enough to make contact he tries to make susano but kakashi quickly kamui's whole madara in to other dimension like he did it with narutver.

Ok some of u might tell madara is an edo but since he broke the contract with kabuto the edo powers might not be active and even if he is an edo this works too because i did tell that obito had to die first for this to work.so with obito dead no one can bring him back.
    Haha nicd signature man cant stop laughing. But i dont think that would happen kamui wont work on obito he told kashi that using that jutsu on him is pointless

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Lets wait and see if your right

Status
    Semi-active

Quote Originally Posted by simple math View Post
    he is reading another manga.. I forgot what it was called but its' about gai who has the 8 tails instead of bee..
    hahahahahaha this

xxxx[]:::::>B<:::::[]xxxx Babce's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Now I hunt, dividing your
    numbers. Watching from that
    dark place, cataloging your
    sins, I am the ghost of
    retribution. You may forget
    but you are not innocent.

their plan will suceed then ramen guy will get his secret cannon and cover the moon with noodles plan will be turned off naruto will kick some ass and yeah thts bout it xD

Status
    May 2012
    HALF HALLOW

Quote Originally Posted by naruto9tailsage View Post
    Haha nicd signature man cant stop laughing. But i dont think that would happen kamui wont work on obito he told kashi that using that jutsu on him is pointless
    not obito madara.

Status
    Oct 2012
    The Fearless Beast

They'll just kick their balls instead. The End :P

Status
    May 2012
    HALF HALLOW

Quote Originally Posted by RodRiku View Post
    They'll just kick their balls instead. The End :P
    how's that revlant.

Status
    Nov 2011
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

i think we should stop the predictions and just wait and see

Status
    Dec 2011
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

i believe the fight will end up like this:
    kakashi + gai vs obito * enter the army* bee+naruto vs madara
    5 kage arrive on the scene , by this time obito is defeated , but sasuke and orochimaru arrive and then:
    naruto vs sasuke and shinobi world(including the kage) vs madara and orochimaru(remember orochimaru now has all of kabutos jutsu).
    then 3 of the kage will die a long with most of the army , then orochimaru will slip awa and madara will keep pwning...
    naruto defeat sasuke after some very action packed , emotional ,flash back filled,explosiony chapters(maybe 10 or so) and sasuke is now dead , madara goes rage cus the only living uchiha (who shared his views) is now dead and madara kills bee , naruto gets MAD t , madara is defeated by some plot no jutsu, the juubi becomes unsealed and naruto fights it and gets pwned, then the sage speaks to him through the juubi or kurama and then naruto temporarily gets the rinnegan or all the sages jutsu and defeats the juubi , and they all live happily ever after