Follower of Obito's nindo moongem's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    XBL Gamertag: Moongem1

Tobirama created Edo Tensei for Uchiha Izuna

We all assumed that it was to be Minato, as the other two were the other deceased kage, but a thought I've recently had lead me to believe otherwise.

We all know how Minato died, and when he died. In this time period, it's very unlikely that Orochimaru did not get the information that Minato was sealed away via the Reaper Death Seal, and would know better then to try and reanimate him with the Edo Tensei. If we remember Hiruzen's reaction to seeing the coffin, after seeing the first two were none other then the Senju brothers, it seems very likely and possible that none other then Uchiha Madara was in coffin number three. It was believed that he died at his battle with Hashirama, so Orochimaru probably believed a middle aged Madara was in that coffin when really, it would've been the old Madara we saw in Tobi's reveal.

EDIT: After a couple reminders, I remember Kabuto confirming it was supposed to be Minato. I thought it'd be immature to remove my mistake, so I'm just gonna say read what's under this! Thanks!

Also, instead of making a second thread, I'll simply post my second thought here, along with this one.

As seen in the most recent chapters, Hashirama and Madara seem to have been friends in their youth. Close, even. Whereas Izuna and Tobirama took the ideals of their fathers and were enemies. That last part isn't important, the important part is that Hashirama and Madara were close, and even went against their clans, knowing the other was from the rival clan, to warn the other of the trap.

Putting this with the fact that Tobirama created the forbidden, Edo Tensei Jutsu, one can only ask themselves; Why? Tobirama reminds me of a young Kakashi, someone who works by facts and follows the rules and regulations while ate the same time doing whatever he could for Konoha.

So, after Izuna dies Madara goes berserk. He lost his last, precious little brother and decides to go against those who caused it. I'm guessing he put the blame on either the Uchiha Clan, Hashirama or Tobirama and declared war on that individual. Madara warned Hashirama since Hashi was now the closest person to Madara and Hashi told Tobirama. Tobirama panics. He believes in his strength, but knows he's weaker then Madara (this also would explain why he's so bitter towards the Uchiha) and makes a jutsu that can settle everything. Give Madara his little brother back. The Edo Tensei.

Last edited by moongem; 03-15-2013 at 03:54 PM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crack kills, so watch out for
    it...

Re: Orochimaru's Third Coffin in Part one/ Tobirama created Edo Tensei for Uchiha Izu

Sorry it was Minato imo.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Orochimaru's Third Coffin in Part one/ Tobirama created Edo Tensei for Uchiha Izu

No señor. The symbol on the coffin translates to '' The fourth '' .

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.

He created Edo Tensei for future wars. But this could be possible.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J O K E R View Post

Did it really!? Alright... I can't remember that far back... I can't believe Orochimaru didn't know that Minato was sealed it seems... out of character almost...

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by moongem View Post
    We all assumed that it was to be Minato, as the other two were the other deceased kage, but a thought I've recently had lead me to believe otherwise.

We all know how Minato died, and when he died. In this time period, it's very unlikely that Orochimaru did not get the information that Minato was sealed away via the Reaper Death Seal, and would know better then to try and reanimate him with the Edo Tensei. If we remember Hiruzen's reaction to seeing the coffin, after seeing the first two were none other then the Senju brothers, it seems very likely and possible that none other then Uchiha Madara was in coffin number three. It was believed that he died at his battle with Hashirama, so Orochimaru probably believed a middle aged Madara was in that coffin when really, it would've been the old Madara we saw in Tobi's reveal.

What are your thoughts on this?
    So you're basically saying that Kabuto is lying?

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/11

Also, Orochimaru had no idea what RDS was before his fight with Hiruzen.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/122/19
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/123/11
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/123/18
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/124/6

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's survive.

Quote Originally Posted by J O K E R View Post

That.

Also this:

The second part:

I was wondering about that too. Though Madara claimed it to be intended for the dead to be reincarnated into soldiers able to clear a battlefield with devastating and otherwise suicidal attacks.

Inadvertently, however, this had the reciprocal effect of having the dead make amends for the wrong they did during their life, the Fourth Kazekage and his son Gaara being prime examples.

Last edited by Naoya Minato; 03-15-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by choft View Post
    Oh, right... Heh

I'm gonna go edit the initial thread now~

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was definitely Minato. That, or Kabuto is retarded.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Original thread updated and thread title edited! Thanks for pointing that out, with chapters an everything :D

Now, just worry about the Tobirama/ Izuna part!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how could it b minato when he reaper death sealed him self he juzt recently got release from reaper death seal it waz someone else in that coffin

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DBZ View Post
    how could it b minato when he reaper death sealed him self he juzt recently got release from reaper death seal it waz someone else in that coffin
    That's why it failed when Orochimaru summoned him.

I'll post the manga scan again.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/11

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, yep. I'd plus rep you all for correcting my mistake, but I don't think I can.

Anyway, what about the second part, what are peoples thoughts on that?