Page 10 of 11 « First ... 67891011 Last»
Results 226 to 250 of 263
  1. #226
    Academy Student
    Status
    farevilla is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Obito has both eyes on the battlefield. Kakshi dies and Obito will have them both again. Naruto is torn and goes all 9 tails on him, then enter Sasuke.
     
         

  2. #227
    Member ahmadaliyuz's Avatar
    Status
    ahmadaliyuz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Above you
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Rules of having a Susano.
    :noc:
    1. You need 2 sharingan
    2. You must unlock MS
    3. You must unlock Amaterasu.
    Probably Tobi didnt want a susano, he has collection of sharingans and and make it a MS.. Maybe he just cant.
    :shrug:
     
         

  3. #228
    The Sage johnny335704's Avatar
    Status
    johnny335704 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAGE of THE HIDDEN LEAF
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Without 2 sharingans, I don't think Obito can have Susanoo.
    But Kishi can do anything so lets keep Kishi out and then Obito can not have Susanoo logically.
     
         

  4. #229
    Sith Lord of Ninjitsu enlothien's Avatar
    Status
    enlothien is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sector 2814
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by ObitoZero View Post
    Obito is an Uchiha that obtained MS at an exremley young age and became extremely powerful in a short amount of time. Along with Itachi, Sasuke, And Madara shouldn't Obito have one too?
    Do we need to explain to people like you over and over again. Please start reading the manga .
     
         

  5. #230
    Academy Student stoneboy's Avatar
    Status
    stoneboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    it was never stated that you need both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi to awaken Susano. Once Ms has been awaken great jutsu are developed in each eye and the third power of the MS is the susano, therefore Obito will need his other eye but not Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi
     
         

  6. #231
    Member naruto14all's Avatar
    Status
    naruto14all is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    oh.. so that means madara can amaterasu too?
    THANK YOU!!! people keep saying madra can use amaterasu
     
         

  7. #232
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by stoneboy View Post
    it was never stated that you need both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi to awaken Susano. Once Ms has been awaken great jutsu are developed in each eye and the third power of the MS is the susano, therefore Obito will need his other eye but not Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi
    Look at my above post...Databook say you need both.
     
         

  8. #233
    Academy Student DaPandemic's Avatar
    Status
    DaPandemic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Obito really doesn't need Susanoo anyway that'd be OP ,infact him having both eyes is OP enough ,being able to use Kamui at a distance w
    / intagibilty>>>
     
         

  9. #234
    Member naruTOBoI007's Avatar
    Status
    naruTOBoI007 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    So according to the databook you need both the amaterasu and tsukuyomi to activate susanoo. With respect to Kishimoto's database I would somewhat agree/disagree. So far Madara has yet to use amaterasu but still used Susanoo and a weaker version of tsukuyomi like a ms genjutsu that doesn't manipulate time and space. Sasuke also has a weaker ms genjutsu but stronger amaterasu since he can use blaze release thus creating his Susanoo. Tsukuyomi is a unique ability that so far only Itachi has but a regular amaterasu creating his susanoo. I find that so far 2 ms are required for Susanoo. However tsukuyomi is not required but a form of it like the ms genjutsu would be enough in your definition. Amaterasu has not been proven 100% required until Madara can use it. To conclude whether Obito can or cannot use Susanoo so far, no he can't because he doesn't have 2 ms and has yet to use amaterasu let alone using ms genjutsu. So until future plot changes in the manga Obito cannot use Susanoo.
     
         

  10. #235
    Banned
    Status
    LO3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    I live in ___?___ on street ___?___.
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Forget all of this "he needs to Sharingans" bull-sh!t. Obito should have his own "trump card". If he does have a Susano'o, it should be light blue. He is the successor of Madara after all.
     
         

  11. #236
    Senior Member akimofnevis's Avatar
    Status
    akimofnevis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    tobi had 2 sharingan , remember he sacrifice 1 against konon, i believe he is able to susanoo because the rinne is a powerful form of the sharingan
     
         

  12. #237
    Body-Flicker robert31393's Avatar
    Status
    robert31393 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    this thread is a fail, i dont even know why its still up on the popular threads list. obito will never have susanoo unless he snatches his eye back from kakashi, that is all
     
         

  13. #238
    Academy Student
    Status
    Soroku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Maybe some of you are being idiots on purpose, idk, but seriously....you don't need Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi for Susanoo. All you need is two sharingan MS eye balls....and Obito doesn't , simple as that. So please stop being idiots and saying he needs Tsuku and Amat first, that just show's how little you even know.
     
         

  14. #239
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    10,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies
     



    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Susano'o requires to Mangekyo Sharingan Eyes. As the powers are drawn from both left and right eyes.
     
         

  15. #240
    Member AlexM123's Avatar
    Status
    AlexM123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o



    Proof again that you need Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi to use Susano'o. Please start researching before making crazy posts. Obito will need to awaken both abilities to use Susano'o. Also, it is possible to have more than one technique per eye, because sasuke has both Tsukuyomi and Blaze Release in his right eye.
     
         

  16. #241
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by Soroku View Post
    Maybe some of you are being idiots on purpose, idk, but seriously....you don't need Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi for Susanoo. All you need is two sharingan MS eye balls....and Obito doesn't , simple as that. So please stop being idiots and saying he needs Tsuku and Amat first, that just show's how little you even know.
    The only idiot here is you....read the damn databook genius and then you will see that you do need them both.

    I'll even put the picture right here for you.


    Now I dare you to say we're idiots now, cause apparently the authors believes you need them so you do until proven wrong deal with it.
     
         

  17. #242
    Member orona's Avatar
    Status
    orona is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    where i be
    Posts
    643
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    Obito definitely has Susano.. Amaterasu.. and others Jutsu ( which MS can use)...the explanation as below:-

    1) To have a Rinnegan means that the sharingan had evolve to the highest limits.. sharingan > MS > Rinnegan... this is as Madara told to the 5 kages in the battle.. that he awaken the rinnegan eyes during the Harashima battle... so to have the rinnegan means ones has to evolve his sharingan to MS then Rinnegan... ( sasuke is on his way... and i bet he will awaken his Rinnegan during his battle with Naruto..) so the left eyes of obito (rinnegan) means he has evolve the eyes from MS to Rinngean...
    tobi's rinnegan was not naturally evolved it's the same rinnegan that madara awakened then gave to nagato then tobi stole it back. it's not the same as naturally awakening it

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    2) Obito can do Izanagi ... during the battle with Konan ...
    so what? danzo could do izanagi does that mean he has susanoo too?

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    3) Obito didnt shows all his technique and skills .... i think its because he didnt need to... there is no opponent that can push him to use those Jutsu... as long as he can slips those attacks i think he wont use it... unless someone can beat him badly then the susano will appears...
    that may be what you think but what you think is wrong. he isn't waiting to be pushed to that limit he can't do it at all

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    4) obito was concentrating on the reviving the 10 tails... maybe its consume a lot of chakra.. so if he activate Susano , it will jeopardize the whole mission...

    but, its cools to see that obito know different skills... like kamui which his Ms can activate, and that Uchiha barrier.. no one ever use it...
    once again, no. it isn't about chakra consumption it's about a lack of the ability to do it

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    he have susanoo ... but he didnt need it yet!!!... the reasons uchiha use susano is because susanoo is the best sheild , to protect from any attacks.. by using susanoo , uchiha will be unbeatable... as for obito, susanoo is not a need because his opponent are barely touch him or attacks hims... so he didnt need susano to protect himself , right?? as long as he can avoid the attacks, he be fine....
    and he maybe has the Harashima cells.. so he can heals himself quickly.. thats why the naruto rasengan didnt hurt much .. just a torn shirt and a broken mask... if he was pushed to his limits, maybe in the verge of death, then he will use it.. so for now, obito didnt show yet all of his powers and technique.. and do not forget , he is Madara disciples... so he still have something under his sleeve...

    ands once agains, he most likely try to save chakra.. using a susanoo dealt with great risk.. to much chakra consumes.. he is fighting against the strongest shinobi... so he needs to fights carefully...

    JUST SEE!!!... waits for the time to come... Obito's Susanoo will be revealed.... (just like tobi = Obito.. is not logic but its the facts)

    Dont See doesnt means its not exist.. just the time will show it...
    wtf are you talking about? it's not logic but it's facts? no dumbass it's been explained that tobi is obito and just how it all came to be, i personally don't agree with it because obito is going waaaaay to far just to try to provide himself with a false sense of happiness, but it all makes sense. just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's illogical, that means that you are illogical.

    once again he is not saving it for a time that he needs it he does not have it

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    Who agreed with me that Obito has Susanoo?
    nobody intelligent because it was said a long time ago that tsukuyomi and amaterasu are necessary for susanoo, therefore obito doesn't have susanoo especially since he doesn't even have to sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    i dont understand the facts that need Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu to activate Susanoo.. try to understand this:-

    1) Sasuke awaken susanoo without using Tsukuyomi and amaterasu first... he uses amaterasu after activating the susanoo... so the fact that Tsukuyomi and amaterasu needed to activate Susanoo is rubbish... the Susanoo, amaterasu, Tsukuyomi is like the technique that can be use by MS users... those technique is more likely a package for MS users... maybe the degree of the technique power or shape is different from one to anothers... such as Madara Susanoo is more high level than Itachi and sasuke... Sasuke amaterasu is more efficient than itachi because sasuke can manipulate the susano shape to become weapons or sheilds...
    no. you are 100% wrong about everything you said first of all sasuke didn't use susanoo til the kage summit, but he used amaterasu like 5 minutes after he woke up after his fight with itachi, if you wanna get technical and say that was itachi's then fine. he also used amaterasu AND tsukuyomi against bee when they were trying to capture the hachibi and if you try to say that was after his susanoo which happened at the summit that was called BECAUSE sasuke "captured" bee then just gtfo cuz you're dead wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    2) Once again.. try to look at the facts that... Obito has many sharingan eyes... which means he can activate any of those eyes into MS anytime... so what the heck are u saying repeatedly that obito DON'T HAVE 2 MS!!!... open ur eyes... the facts that he don't have 2 MS is funny.... HA HA HA... he dont have his both eyes , yes that true... but who needs the same eyes to awaken the MS.. its just need 2 sharingan only .... doesnt matter who eyes is it.... Madara eyes... are u confirm that the eyes that madara uses now is his originals eyes... what if one is different to another... THE FACTS IS THAT MS CAN BE AWAKEN EVENTHOUGH THE EYES IS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE, JUST AS LONG AS IT WAS AT THE SAME PERSONS...
    no once again you are completely wrong. he may have a shit ton of sharingan but that doesn't mean that if he puts one in he can use his own MS powers with it, each eye has it's own unique powers which is why danzo was able to use kotoamatsukami at the summit, because he had shisui's eye. once again even if he could use someone elses eye for his own MS he still wouldn't be granted susanoo because he can't use tsuku or amat. yes madara's eyes are his own which is why he can switch between EMS and Rinnegan at will, in fact, that's the reason that he has acess to the rinnegan at all. no other person in the world has awakened rinnegan so who elses eyes could they possibly be? have you seen tobi switch his rinnegan back to an EMS ever? no because there wouldn't be a point in having his own MS and madara's EMS at the same time

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    3) and try to thinks this... WHAT IS THE SUSANOO?? ... WHAT IT IS SUSANOO USES?..

    a) As a powerfull sheilds against strong / weak attacks....
    > Itachi never uses it before untill he was attacks by Sasuke Kirin... itachi uses it as the Sheilds...
    > Sasuke saves his life from Raikage (ay) attacks by activating the Susanoo...
    > Madara uses it when fighting the 5 kages...

    b) also as a powerfull attacks...
    > Itachi using it against nagato..
    > sasuke using it killing Zetsu... amaterasu swords..
    > madara using the susanoo swords to breaks the grounds during 5 kages battle...

    # but most importantly... look closely... those people who activate the Susanoo... what is the similarity... they vulnerable ( expose) to attacks if they not using the Susanoo... those poeple can be touch.. any strike / attacks can hit them ... so , to sheilds themself.. Susanoo is the best tools...
    As for obito... he didnt need to activate the susanoo YET!!! because no one can land an attacks of him... If his live was threatened , Im positively sure that he will using the Susanoo
    we don't need to look at anything the susanoo has because it's all irrelevant because no matter how positive or sure you may be it will never happen because he CAN NOT DO IT

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    If the left eyes ( Kakashi sharingan eyes) is important .. don't u think that , to gain it will be the First Thing in Obito/ Akatsuki To Do List... he must chasing that eyes , before making his move to start the War.. but did he??

    No, he dont!!!!

    Why?

    Because, its doesnt matter... the eyes is not important... he still can use others sharingan in his possessions to replace it...
    once again incorrect, he can't use any one elses eye to replace it, he can however use someone elses eye in the place of his own but i don't see why he would because that would mean he would have to first learn how the other persons eye techniques worked because it wouldn't turn into his MS(kamui) it would remain the same as whoever's eye atually was(i.e. if he used shisui's eye he would be granted kotoamatsukami

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    see this proof that Obito uses Izanagi when fight Konan... in ur face...HahaHa..

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html

    this the proof that obito has 2 sharingan... in ur face...hahaha

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html
    ok so he used a random sharingan to do izanagi with. what's your point? we all know that he has a vast amount of sharingan but that doesn't mean that he can just put one in and it will sudennly morph into the characteristics of his own MS which is apparently what you are trying to claim.

    you just make yourself look like an idiot, him having two sharingan doesn't mean shit. in ur face haha

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    izanagi is only for those who posses senju and uchiha cells together... it was originally use by sage of six paths... thats why the ones who can performs it , the sage of six paths, danzo, obito.... this is the proof

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html
    the proof of what? that he can use izanagi? yea congratulations you finally got something right. to bad every person that is up to date with the story has known that for months. izanagi and susanoo are two completely different things that have absolutely nothing to do with each other aside from them both being sharingan techs.

    besides you are trying to prove he can use susanoo and now you're talking about izanagi for some reason and still sounding stupid the entire time

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    the books is back dated... now kishi is making story not totally basis in the past facts.. u can see now that there a some facts that different from the previous chapter... same with the kakashi MS awaken.. it show that it was awaken when they are young but...kakashi only show it when fighting madara... so the facts that MS awaken when kakashi killed rin is just a new made ...
    first of all your time frame is completely off. i don't even understand why anyone bothered arguing with you when you don't even know what happened or when. secondly the fact that you blatantly ignore facts from the data books and try to claim that kishi isn't using the same facts just shows how utterly stupid you are. anyway kakashi awakened his/obito's MS and then immediately passed out due to fatigue so he wasn't aware that it even happened because 1 he passed out immediately and 2 he wasn't exactly in a stable mind state because he just killed his best friend. that being said, you claim he only showed it when fighting madara when it was first seen against deidara before madara even became a part of the plot so get your shit straight. and the fact that he awakened his MS when he killed rin is indeed a new fact because nobody knew how it was awakened before this week so yes it's very new, does that mean that it's wrong or illogical, hell no. but you are to stupid to comprehend the simplest of matters so i wouldn't expect you to figure out the reason why he never used it before part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    and then if really needs to have amaterasu and tsukuyomi to activate susanoo.. does sasuke shows u that he uses amaterasu and tsukuyomi first then activate susanoo... NO!!! he just use the susanoo... the questions here is not just does Obito has susanoo or not... it also does Obito has tsukuyomi and amaterasu or not? ... Madara also uses susano without using the tsukuyomi and amaterasu.. u cant just say that he cant susanoo or amaterasu or tsukuyomi because u didnt see he using it yet...
    completely wrong again. i can't keep track of how much you fail anymore. sasuke did not just use susanoo first he used both amaterasu and tsukuyomi against bee and that was before the kage summit ever happened so try again retard. madara uses the susanoo without BEING SHOWN using amat or tsuku because he's enough of a beast to not need to use amat or tsuku against anyone he was toying with everyone and he is a very arrogant person so he used susanoo straight away to show everyone how inferior they are in comparison to him, but just because he didn't use ama or tsuku doesn't mean he doesn't have them. the fact that he used susanoo proves that straight away and there is no need to ask if he has them or not

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    ok the rinnegan... how to awake rinnegan? .. tells me... from MS > rinnegan... so who eyes is it.. Madara? .. it only a pair which given to young nagato... so how about the rest Pain.. who eyes is it... 6 pairs.. i doubtly that madara gives them all... its obito ho has to do the awakening the sharingan eyes...
    first of all you're skipping a whole step in the sharingan ladder, it's 1T, 2T, 3T, MS, EMS, then rinnegan. second if you honestly think that obito got to the level of rinnegan 6 seperate times yet still hasn't awakend it in his own eye then you are completely retarded and all hope is lost for you. madara JUST said even tho obito has uchiha blood and senju DNA he still may not achieve the rinnegan. madara himself had senju dna implanted for years and nothing happened until he was near his death so no nobody awakened 6 sets of rinnegan.

    i'm honestly not sure if i'm right about this but i believe that there were 6 rinnegan because of the chakra receptors that controlled the dead bodies, i think that because that link is present the bodies will take on one characteristic of the person pulling the strings and that characteristic is their eyes. the six paths of pain had linked vision because of the rinnegan and not to mention all of nagato's summons had rinnegan. it isn't a bunch of different sets of eyes, it's all just one pair being multiplied by chakra receivers. once again not totally sure but that's my thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    he not using the MS in both of his eyes because he needs to control the bijuu ... so he use one MS and one rinnegan... and that rinngean is needed to control edo mazo...

    he has a lot of sharingan collections... maybe there are a few in his possession is already in MS mode... because he never worried about internal darkness... Why?.. because he already has the internal MS... thats why he didnt bother his eyes with kakashi...

    it is obvious to not gaining the highest power before starting the war... Obito must realise that to gain Ms in important before start the war... its stupid to let kakashi wondering aroung with his eyes... unless it was not IMPORTANT!!!
    i honestly don't understand what point you're trying to make here. yes the rinnegan is so he can control the mazou but what are you trying to say?

    yes he has lots of sharingan, and maybe there are a few that are MS, but no he does not have the EMS(where did you even get internal from?) because if he did then so would kakashi and also the shape of the eye would noticeably change which it hasn't. pretty sure obito doesn't even have a sibling he can take eyes from for the EMS so once again you fail hard as ****.

    all in all not one thing you have said has made sense or been correct you clearly misinterpret a shitload of the story or just blatantly don't give a **** about solid facts. i'm pretty sure that you were just trolling for posts because this was seriously just pathetic
     
         

  18. #243
    Uchiha Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back bitches
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    if only obito took his eye back from kakashi... He's have phasing, kamui, and mutha****in Susanoo!!!! And Mokuton! And KAton!He'd be the most unstopable life form of all time
     
         

  19. #244
    Member orona's Avatar
    Status
    orona is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    where i be
    Posts
    643
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Jinchuuriki View Post
    if only obito took his eye back from kakashi... He's have phasing, kamui, and mutha****in Susanoo!!!! And Mokuton! And KAton!He'd be the most unstopable life form of all time

    no he would not have susanoo. it isn't two MS = Susanoo

    amaterasu and tsukuyomi = susanoo

    why won't you people understand this there's a ****ing databook scan on this page
     
         

  20. #245
    Keyblade Master LogicalReason x's Avatar
    Status
    LogicalReason x is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    It was stated by Itachi that you need both eyes to achieve this.
     
         

  21. #246
    Academy Student aryan2's Avatar
    Status
    aryan2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny335704 View Post
    Without 2 sharingans, I don't think Obito can have Susanoo.
    But Kishi can do anything so lets keep Kishi out and then Obito can not have Susanoo logically.
    Same here/\http://www.narutobase.net/forums/images/smilies/xD.gif
     
         

  22. #247
    Member Akatsuki Pain's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki Pain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Akatsuki Hideout
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    He needs both sharingan eyes
     
         

  23. #248
    Member Carlhens's Avatar
    Status
    Carlhens is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Chilling
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    I think you both eyes
     
         

  24. #249
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BRONX
    Posts
    1,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

     
         

  25. #250
    beastlyray tailless beast beastlyray's Avatar
    Status
    beastlyray is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    he could have susano theroreticaly cause he did have an another sharigan we he for the paper chick cause he used inzangi on her, cause kakashi has a ms and hes not uchiha and for all we know he could have it cause he took shushi eye from danzo and he had a shit load from the massacer so he couldve unlocked a another ms with the other sharingan and unlocked it but we may see or not thats just my thoughts.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •