Page 11 of 11 « First ... 7891011
    beastlyray tailless beast beastlyray's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Obito's Susano'o

plus he uses the rinningan to and thats a combo of both major clans senju and uchiha

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deep

kishimoto wants to finish the manga by the end of the year... Just wait and read!!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there all wrong you have to have achieve the amatersu and the tsukuyomi

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.

You need two Sharingan eyes, one that holds Tsukuyomi and one with Amaterasu.

(My final post as an S-Jounin! :D)

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Sigh* It amazes me how many of you have lack of understanding in regards to Sharingan techs...
    Let me attempt to address these misunderstandings...

1.) Obito DOES NOT have Susanoo and most likely never will. He doesn't even have both of his mangekyo's nor the techniques required to use Susanoo.

2.) Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi are the parent jutsu REQUIRED to use Susanoo. It has been stated on multiple occasions in the manga and even in the data book. Anything otherwise is just pure speculation until Kishi himself states otherwise.

3.) Sasuke DOES have Tsukuyomi and has used it twice if my memory serves me right. He used it on Killer B and on Danzo. It was even stated at those times that he was in fact using Tsukuyomi! What a lot of you are failing to understand, and it has been stated before in this thread, is that Sasuke does not have MASTERY over Tsukuyomi. Danzo even comments on how Sasuke's Tsukuyomi is inferior to Itachi's. Same can be said for Itachi. Itachi has MASTERY over Tsukuyomi as he is able to manipulate time and space with it. Sasuke has MASTERY over Amaterasu through Blaze Release...

4.) The fact that Madara Uchiha has Susanoo proves that he can in fact use Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi, because they are the PARENT JUTSU for said technique. This is really elementary. I don't understand how people can not put two and two together on this...

5.) Susanoo is said to be RARE among mangekyo users, and that can be understood based on the requirements to have it. Yes, it can be said that Mangekyo Sharingan techs are sort of unique between users. Look at Obito and Shisui. They both have totally different Mangekyo techs. Obito has Kamui and Shisui has Kotoamatsukami. One could even say that Kamui is really two abilities in one: Long-range Kamui (Kakashi) and short-range Kamui (Obito). Notice how both eyes possess different ranges of the same technique...

6.) You do NOT need the Mangekyo Sharingan to use Izanami and Izanagi. Those are techs ALL Uchiha can use if they posses the Sharingan (3-tomoe most likely). Obito used it against Konan with a 3-tomoe sharingan.

7.) Lastly, I have a THEORY as to why Madara, Itachi, and Sasuke possess the Susanoo. I believe that Susanoo is possibly an ability that is passed down in certain lineages amongst the Uchiha. I have a gut feeling that Itachi and Sasuke are direct descendants of Madara and thus possess the same abilities. Like I said, this is just a theory.

Anyways, That's all I really have to say on the matter. Excuse me if I seem like an ******* in this post, but some of you guys lack of understanding was really starting to annoy me haha.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito's Susano'o will be Rin's body, and the ultimate attack will be the "RIN RIN SUPER RIN-TAMA".

Obito doesn't need Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi with Madara on his side, or even 2 Mangekyou, I'm pretty sure an Uchiha like Madara could figure out another way to awaken Susano'o.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Susanoo is awakened with Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Madara has Susanoo and Tsukuyomi so it's apparent that he has Amaterasu. He just favors Susanoo and Tsukuyomi over Amaterasu so that's why he doesn't use it. Sasuke favors Susanoo and Amaterasu over Tsukuyomi that's why he rarely uses it. Itachi was a genjutsu base user so he favored Tsukuyomi most and rarely used Susanoo and Amaterasu but he's a all around fighter so we saw Amaterasu and Susanoo a good enough amount of times.

As for Obito he has 3 forms of kamui. Susanoo isn't one and it's also rare for an Uchiha to awaken those abilities.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

even obito himself stated that gaining the susano'o is "unique" or something along those lines

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have a question since he has had more than one eye in at a time
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/8

Could he train the eye that he's put in to Get an ms which could unlock Susano'o?

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't wake every morning just
    to be happy that your closer
    to the weekend.

He is short on balls eye balls

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have a feeling that the whole 11 pages of answers are slight variations of ''He needs two eyes, foo.''

Page 11 of 11 « First ... 7891011