Page 3 of 14 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 263
  1. #41
    Member Missing Nin Uzumaki RZA's Avatar
    Status
    Missing Nin Uzumaki RZA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    73
    Location
    36 Chambers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Of all the sharingan tecs obito can use it would be Tsukoyomi , maybe but i doubt it due to kakashi having his other eye
     
         

  2. #42
    Member Kiro man's Avatar
    Status
    Kiro man is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Location
    At the battlefield helping Obito with project tsuki no me.
    Happy
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    If you notice the only time ameterasu has been used for sasuke is when hes protecting his friends

    If hes not protecting anyone he cant use ameterasu
    With tobi, itachi was protecting sasuke
    You support your point of view,but let's get back,when Ssuke used Amaterasu to kill Danzo,that was for his evil purpose,or you'll say that he loved danzo and wanted to free him from this cursed ninja world
     
         

  3. #43
    Member Sentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    613
    Location
    Belgium
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    2 things:

    1 not every uchiha that awakens the MS awakens Susano, it's not something that is automaticaly there, and not every MS owner has the same tech, they are not linked, madara also never displayd tsukiomy or amaterasu, for now he only showed susano.
    2 as it is stated above, you require 2 MS eye's (probably of the same original person) to awaken susano, as it seems to be something personal, they all look different.

    for now 5 MS tech are known, tsukiomy, amaterasu, kamui, koto amatsukami and susano, no person has been known to have them all, so it's safe to say that not all MS awaken the same lineup of tech. and who sais that these 5 are all there are? it was reveald that the uchiha did experiment with MS a lot, so there are possibly tech we don't know of, and one will be more common then the other. tobi stated that awakening susano was rare
     
         

  4. #44
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,421
    Sup
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    He was good to use it because danzo is evil lol
    And it would clear the name for his love of his brother, sasuke was so sought out on bringing danzo down, and danzo deserved it

    Using ameterasu on danzo was the "right" thing to do
     
         
    Last edited by TheWillofFire; 10-12-2012 at 06:23 PM.

  5. #45
    Member Sentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    613
    Location
    Belgium
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    He was good to use it because danzo is evil lol
    And it would clear the name for his love of his brother, sasuke was so sought out on bringing danzo down, and danzo deserved it

    Using ameterasu on danzo was the "right" thing to do
    sasuke can use amaterasu at will, no emotion is required, he is even more advanced at it then his brother was, he can shape the amaterasu
     
         

  6. #46
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,421
    Sup
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Sasuke has only shown to use ameterasu when he is protecting his friends
    And throught the story seems like his "will" when he does decide to use it

    Put simply ameterasu is justice
     
         

  7. #47
    Member Kiro man's Avatar
    Status
    Kiro man is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Location
    At the battlefield helping Obito with project tsuki no me.
    Happy
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    He was good to use it because danzo is evil lol
    And it would clear the name for his love of his brother, sasuke was so sought out on bringing danzo down, and danzo deserved it
    Danzo did all the dirty work in orther to protect Konoha,and Itachi knew that.That's why he accepted to slaughter the entire Uchiha clan.Sasuke thinks his actions show the love for his brother and the Uchiha,but what Itachi truly wished was for Sasuke to find love for Konoha and become a hero for the hidden leaf village.Killing Danzo does mean that Sasuke's light faded,and darkness came into his soul.
     
         

  8. #48
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,421
    Sup
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro man View Post
    Danzo did all the dirty work in orther to protect Konoha,and Itachi knew that.That's why he accepted to slaughter the entire Uchiha clan.Sasuke thinks his actions show the love for his brother and the Uchiha,but what Itachi truly wished was for Sasuke to find love for Konoha and become a hero for the hidden leaf village.Killing Danzo does mean that Sasuke's light faded,and darkness came into his soul.
    Yes i agree with you that danzo did dirty work. Which is why its good to kill him cuz he did things in a evil way
    Itachi slaughtered his clan but that was a good thing for everyone, even itachis dad was proud of him

    I agree too that sasukes light was fading because he used susanoo to much, not really ameterasu
    But thanks to itachi eyes, sasuke still continues to use ameterasu for justice
     
         
    Last edited by TheWillofFire; 10-12-2012 at 06:36 PM.

  9. #49
    Member Sentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    613
    Location
    Belgium
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    He was good to use it because danzo is evil lol
    And it would clear the name for his love of his brother, sasuke was so sought out on bringing danzo down, and danzo deserved it

    Using ameterasu on danzo was the "right" thing to do
    sasuke can use amaterasu at will, no emotion is required, he is even more advanced at it then his brother was, he can shape the amaterasu, remember the fight with the raikage?? that was a pure desire to use amaterasu


    edit reason: don't know what happend here but the post seems to have dubbled and added that last scentence
     
         
    Last edited by Sentinel; 10-12-2012 at 06:43 PM. Reason: some crazy stuff happend here

  10. #50
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,421
    Sup
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Yea i see what you saying..raikage fight, sasuke took a huge toll from ameterasu and susanoo
    But if you notice raikage is out to kill sasuke, thats a good reason for his justice haha
    Raikage gettin in his way, shows him right lol
     
         

  11. #51
    Member Kiro man's Avatar
    Status
    Kiro man is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Location
    At the battlefield helping Obito with project tsuki no me.
    Happy
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    Yes i agree with you that danzo did dirty work. Which is why its good to kill him cuz he did things in a evil way
    Itachi slaughtered his clan but that was a good thing for everyone, even itachis dad was proud of him

    I agree too that sasukes light was fading because he used susanoo to much, not really ameterasu
    But thanks to itachi eyes, sasuke still continues to use ameterasu for justice
    I said that Danzo DID ALL THE DIRTY WORK ON ORDER TO PROTECT KONOHA-A GOOD INTENTION,NOT EVIL.Sorry for caps but I am not pleased you don't look at the important things.AND DANZO GAVE ITACHI THE MISSION TO SLAUGHTER THE UCHIHA CLAN,IT WAS DANZO IDEA!!!so Danzo had good intention,not evil,as Sasuke does
     
         

  12. #52
    Neo Six Paths ObitoZero's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoZero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    82
    The Hermit is here.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    I don't see how wanting to destroy Konoha is good intentions. Elaborate on how Sasuke has "good intentions". Maybe he had good intentions but definatley not anymore.
     
         

  13. #53
    Member The God's Avatar
    Status
    The God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    300
    Location
    Unknown
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasmin View Post
    He needs two sharingan eye ballssss.
    Ok i think you're partly right because hes been seen using izanagi and losing sight in one eye meaning he already had 2 "eyeballs" i think it only works if you have both original matching eyes,

    because we know the rinnegan when used on madara can reform back to MS and he can use Susanoo and so technically if obito has a rinnegan it should mean even if its a stage up from MS it could revert back but it doesnt because its not his original eye

    So i think susanoo only works with actiavtion in your original starter eyes (the same matching pair)

    So say he was to kill kakashi and put that eye in over the rinnegan i reckon he would then be able to use susanoo
     
         

  14. #54
    another day another dawn.. FlareBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    FlareBlitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,408
    Location
    in my happy place
    tsk...tsk...tsk...kishi..
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    he doesnt have both of his eyes yet....if he had both then maybe he would have susanoo but to me susannoo is getting over used.
     
         

  15. #55
    Member Olyasama's Avatar
    Status
    Olyasama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    436
    Location
    Russia, Moscow
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    Sasuke has only shown to use ameterasu when he is protecting his friends
    And throught the story seems like his "will" when he does decide to use it

    Put simply ameterasu is justice
    O RLY?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaok4...ure=plpp_video
     
         

  16. #56
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,586
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz View Post
    he doesnt have both of his eyes yet....if he had both then maybe he would have susanoo but to me susannoo is getting over used.
    Databook says you need Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu for Susanoo thus Obito couldn't get it even if he got his other eye back.

     
         

  17. #57
    Member KillaCam's Avatar
    Status
    KillaCam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    879
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Who the *uck needs susanoo when ur opponent can't touch u anyway?!
     
         

  18. #58
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,689
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    needs 2 MS
     
         

  19. #59
    Neo Six Paths ObitoZero's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoZero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    82
    The Hermit is here.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Databook says you need Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu for Susanoo thus Obito couldn't get it even if he got his other eye back.

    I see, so Madara has to have Tsuki and Ama then.
     
         

  20. #60
    Neo Six Paths ObitoZero's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoZero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    82
    The Hermit is here.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by KillaCam View Post
    Who the *uck needs susanoo when ur opponent can't touch u anyway?!
    Its a massive living weapon as well as a layer of protection! xD
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •