Page 4 of 14 « First 12345678 ... Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 263
  1. #61
    Senior Member realobito1's Avatar
    Status
    realobito1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,073
    Location
    you know...around
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Both eyes plus I just don't think that is his jutsu. If you are going to go by Itachi, madara and sasuke then you should be asking why he is not blind yet.
     
         

  2. #62
    Neo Six Paths ObitoZero's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoZero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    82
    The Hermit is here.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Very true. But there have been a bunch of threads about that already xD
     
         

  3. #63
    Juubi HamzaVeli's Avatar
    Status
    HamzaVeli is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    674
    Location
    London
    "Dont Be Shy"
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    He will show his his susano soon - - look at the sample in my signature - - lools
     
         

  4. #64
    Neo Six Paths ObitoZero's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoZero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    82
    The Hermit is here.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by HamzaVeli View Post
    He will show his his susano soon - - look at the sample in my signature - - lools
    ^That Susano'o looks bada*s! This needs to happen.
     
         

  5. #65
    Banned
    Status
    ntel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,772
    Location
    Mount Myōboku (Free Wifi )
    Left Nut
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    1:All his MS techniques are space time related techniques

    2:You need 2 eyes not one to get Susanoo

    3:He doesn't need it and he wont be able to get it as he doesnt have Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi
     
         

  6. #66
    Member nickuchiha25's Avatar
    Status
    nickuchiha25 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    854
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    one need 2 ms to awaken it
     
         

  7. #67
    Banned
    Status
    ntel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,772
    Location
    Mount Myōboku (Free Wifi )
    Left Nut
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    If Obito gets Susanoo (takes back his eye from Kakashi) and still doesnt need Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu..he will be OP and probably the strongest Uchiha :L (stronger then Madara's current state)
     
         

  8. #68
    Academy Student
    Status
    Namikaze Konohamaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Yeah if I remember correctly you need both eyes with EMS in order to activatie susano
     
         

  9. #69
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,421
    Sup
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Yea sorry i guess we can say that before sasuke went completely cold (raigake) he couldnt countrl it by his will then, only by protecting will

    Also i still think susanoo is passed down, itachi was the one to reach the requriements, and izuna too maybe, then they gave them to their brothers, for itachi shisui was like his older brother

    With itachi givin sasuke ameterasu and tsukuyomi to have susanoo
     
         

  10. #70
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Databook says you need Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu for Susanoo thus Obito couldn't get it even if he got his other eye back.

    BOTTOM PANEL

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c464/16.html
     
         

  11. #71
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,565
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    This doesn't disprove the databook Sasuke states you need a double Mangekyou while the Databook is more specific and says that you need Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi.
     
         

  12. #72
    Member
    Status
    DonS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    299
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    Sasuke has only shown to use ameterasu when he is protecting his friends
    And throught the story seems like his "will" when he does decide to use it

    Put simply ameterasu is justice
    This has to be the dumbest statement on NB atm. what kind of attack knows right from wrong? please show somewhere in the manga it states ameterasu is only allowed to be used for good.
     
         

  13. #73
    Uchiha Clan Shinobi Shunsin no Shisui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsin no Shisui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,099
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Forever Blessed...
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Firstly he only has one MS implanted into him and secondly, you need to have both tsukyomi and amaterasu in order to unlock susano like Itachi stated during his fight against Sasuke. So even if Obito took back his MS from Kakashi, he would still not be able to use susano. I mean that's like saying why couldn't Shisui unlock susano? Well it's pretty much the same reason. Danzo stole one of his eyes and he didn't have amaterasu or tsukyomi.
     
         

  14. #74
    Academy Student
    Status
    jejeje is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Obito can't use Susanoo the same way Itachi can't use Kamui or Kotoamatsukami

    There are bloodline limits even inside the bloodline limits

    I mean... Hashirama was the only senjuu that could use wood
     
         

  15. #75
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    This doesn't disprove the databook Sasuke states you need a double Mangekyou while the Databook is more specific and says that you need Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi.
    sasuke didnt say "you only need amaterasu and tsukuyomi"

    how old is the databook??
    how new is the manga??

    kishimoto can change his mind about wat he wrote in the databook
     
         

  16. #76
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,565
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    sasuke didnt say "you only need amaterasu and tsukuyomi"

    how old is the databook??
    how new is the manga??

    kishimoto can change his mind about wat he wrote in the databook
    That chapter came out only a 1 year after the databook; and who are you to say that he changed his mind.

    Sasuke simply doesn't know that you need two specific techniques.

    Kishimoro's direct word is more reliable then what is written in the manga.
     
         

  17. #77
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by Shunsin no Shisui View Post
    Firstly he only has one MS implanted into him and secondly, you need to have both tsukyomi and amaterasu in order to unlock susano like Itachi stated during his fight against Sasuke. So even if Obito took back his MS from Kakashi, he would still not be able to use susano. I mean that's like saying why couldn't Shisui unlock susano? Well it's pretty much the same reason. Danzo stole one of his eyes and he didn't have amaterasu or tsukyomi.
    itachi was talking about himself
     
         

  18. #78
    Banned
    Status
    DeathandHealing is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    615
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    I will be the one to call BS on most of you. If anything he CAN use it because Madara vs the Kages he had the Rinn and stilled used it.
    Obito has the blessed eye now as well, So if anything he either found a "short cut" or an even more powerful way to use it.
    He has yet to really show why he has the eye in. He has yet to use a single path
     
         

  19. #79
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,565
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathandHealing View Post
    I will be the one to call BS on most of you. If anything he CAN use it because Madara vs the Kages he had the Rinn and stilled used it.
    Obito has the blessed eye now as well, So if anything he either found a "short cut" or an even more powerful way to use it.
    He has yet to really show why he has the eye in. He has yet to use a single path
    Now, allow me to call BS on you....Madara used EMS for Susanoo not Rinnegan, Rinnegan isn't needed for Susanoo and it doesn't activate Susanoo either...
     
         

  20. #80
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    That chapter came out only a 1 year after the databook; and who are you to say that he changed his mind.

    Sasuke simply doesn't know that you need two specific techniques.

    Kishimoro's direct word is more reliable then what is written in the manga.
    WHO ARE YOU to say what sasuke knows???????????

    lol the manga IS kishimoto's words AND its more recent than databook

    sasuke didnt name anything specific because it doesnt have to be amaterasu and tsukuyomi exactly
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 10-13-2012 at 01:09 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •