Page 9 of 11 « First ... 567891011 Last»
Results 201 to 225 of 263
  1. #201
    Academy Student Timmy boy's Avatar
    Status
    Timmy boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    he need two ms to awaken susanoooo but its naruto there may be a way for him to have it
     
         

  2. #202
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Here is the quote from Sasuke himself:

    "Only those who have the double Mangekyou can use this power, the third power Susanoo"...
     
         

  3. #203
    Member Barronator's Avatar
    Status
    Barronator is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Yes we know that Obito can't use Susano'o unless maybe he takes his eye back from Kakashi or w/e but we don't need 9 pages of people saying the same "he needs 2 eyes".

    Few things that I'm reading here that have no logic at all....

    - Tsykomi and Amaterasu are ITACHI'S moves from his MS they are not needed for Susano'o
    - Tobi can't use random Uchiha eyes and somehow gain Susano'o

    I'm sure these have already been cleared up but I felt like posting anyway.
     
         

  4. #204
    Member Uzimaki Akira's Avatar
    Status
    Uzimaki Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The planet Earth
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Won't repeat what everyone else has been posting they're obviously right and for me to re-post it would just be pretentious, but what I will say is the Uchiha are turning out like the Sith from star wars with their rule of two/three; first it was just Itachi and Sasuke then Tobi is introduced then Itachi dies and Madara is brought back; what's my point you ask? Well there can only be two at one time, three is too many so I think Obito is going to die within the next ten chapters.
     
         

  5. #205
    Member GreatestUchiha15's Avatar
    Status
    GreatestUchiha15 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Akatsuki Hideout
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Obito cant access Susanoo with out a complete pair of Mangekyou Sharingan eyes but even if he did get it i dont think it would be as good as Madara's or Itachi's.
     
         

  6. #206
    Member IowaMarine's Avatar
    Status
    IowaMarine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    No. Only those who have unlocked double MS can have a susano. Sasuke himself says this in chapter 464 page 16.
     
         

  7. #207
    Member IowaMarine's Avatar
    Status
    IowaMarine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzimaki Akira View Post
    Won't repeat what everyone else has been posting they're obviously right and for me to re-post it would just be pretentious, but what I will say is the Uchiha are turning out like the Sith from star wars with their rule of two/three; first it was just Itachi and Sasuke then Tobi is introduced then Itachi dies and Madara is brought back; what's my point you ask? Well there can only be two at one time, three is too many so I think Obito is going to die within the next ten chapters.
    I was thinking the same thing. Not so much about the whole Sith thing, but about Obito dying very soon. With ALL of the Akatski,(spelled that wrong), before they died, it went into a detailed story of that characters past. Which is what is going on now for Obito
     
         

  8. #208
    Member hatake89's Avatar
    Status
    hatake89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    over there eating zombies
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like
    doing ratchet things with my
    ratchet friends .
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    You dont need tsukuyomi or ameterasu though, those are itachis blessed abilities
    Madara doesn't have those yet he has a much more powerful susanoo

    Also i think the way you get susanoo is through someone else, not just you by yourself.
    Madara got his from izuna
    Itachi from shisui
    And sasuke from itachi,
    i dont think even if obito had 2 MS, he could get susanoo
    yea you do. its stated that in order to have susanoo you need its "parent" jutsus ameterasu and tsukuyomi. just because madara wasnt shown using ameterasu doesnt mean he doesnt have it.
     
         

  9. #209
    Member
    Status
    Tito27 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    You dont need tsukuyomi or ameterasu though, those are itachis blessed abilities
    Madara doesn't have those yet he has a much more powerful susanoo

    Also i think the way you get susanoo is through someone else, not just you by yourself.
    Madara got his from izuna
    Itachi from shisui
    And sasuke from itachi,
    i dont think even if obito had 2 MS, he could get susanoo
    Thats completely wrong
     
         

  10. #210
    Academy Student Unmasked Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Unmasked Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Obito needs to have his second MS eye to even have a chance at awakening it. We also dont know if he can use Amaterasu ot Tsukyomi.
     
         

  11. #211
    Member Uchiha Toli riram's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Toli riram is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    naharlagun
    Posts
    209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    two EMS eye balls did ya understand
     
         

  12. #212
    The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Arcaneos510X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    you need an uchiha 101 course from -logic-
     
         

  13. #213
    Greatest Hokage Naruto king of Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto king of Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    557
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    No tsukuyomi and amaterasu are not pre requisities those are itachis special abilities kinda like shisui with kotoameteraso
    You're wrong, they both are the parent jutsu's of susanoo.
     
         

  14. #214
    Stussy's Avatar
    Status
    Stussy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Between her thighs
    Posts
    10,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Checkmate
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    It would look super boss if he could use it
     
         

  15. #215
    Member GracefulSerenity's Avatar
    Status
    GracefulSerenity is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trying to convince the Shinigami to let Itachi live
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Actually, gaining Susanoo even with the Mangekyou is quite rare, as only 3 people out of the 7 Mangekyou users (i.e. Sasuke, Itachi, Madara, Tobito, Kakashi, Izuna, and Shisui - yes, Shisui DID have the Mangekyou mind you) have been able to unlock Susanoo. And only 1 of them has unlocked Perfect Susanoo. So I'm not surprised that he doesn't have Susanoo.
     
         

  16. #216
    Member BudakPurba's Avatar
    Status
    BudakPurba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    For Susanoo you need Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu....Tobi has neither and he only has one MS therefore he doesn't have Susanoo.
    i dont understand the facts that need Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu to activate Susanoo.. try to understand this:-

    1) Sasuke awaken susanoo without using Tsukuyomi and amaterasu first... he uses amaterasu after activating the susanoo... so the fact that Tsukuyomi and amaterasu needed to activate Susanoo is rubbish... the Susanoo, amaterasu, Tsukuyomi is like the technique that can be use by MS users... those technique is more likely a package for MS users... maybe the degree of the technique power or shape is different from one to anothers... such as Madara Susanoo is more high level than Itachi and sasuke... Sasuke amaterasu is more efficient than itachi because sasuke can manipulate the susano shape to become weapons or sheilds...

    2) Once again.. try to look at the facts that... Obito has many sharingan eyes... which means he can activate any of those eyes into MS anytime... so what the heck are u saying repeatedly that obito DON'T HAVE 2 MS!!!... open ur eyes... the facts that he don't have 2 MS is funny.... HA HA HA... he dont have his both eyes , yes that true... but who needs the same eyes to awaken the MS.. its just need 2 sharingan only .... doesnt matter who eyes is it.... Madara eyes... are u confirm that the eyes that madara uses now is his originals eyes... what if one is different to another... THE FACTS IS THAT MS CAN BE AWAKEN EVENTHOUGH THE EYES IS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE, JUST AS LONG AS IT WAS AT THE SAME PERSONS...

    3) and try to thinks this... WHAT IS THE SUSANOO?? ... WHAT IT IS SUSANOO USES?..

    a) As a powerfull sheilds against strong / weak attacks....
    > Itachi never uses it before untill he was attacks by Sasuke Kirin... itachi uses it as the Sheilds...
    > Sasuke saves his life from Raikage (ay) attacks by activating the Susanoo...
    > Madara uses it when fighting the 5 kages...

    b) also as a powerfull attacks...
    > Itachi using it against nagato..
    > sasuke using it killing Zetsu... amaterasu swords..
    > madara using the susanoo swords to breaks the grounds during 5 kages battle...

    # but most importantly... look closely... those people who activate the Susanoo... what is the similarity... they vulnerable ( expose) to attacks if they not using the Susanoo... those poeple can be touch.. any strike / attacks can hit them ... so , to sheilds themself.. Susanoo is the best tools...
    As for obito... he didnt need to activate the susanoo YET!!! because no one can land an attacks of him... If his live was threatened , Im positively sure that he will using the Susanoo
     
         

  17. #217
    Member BudakPurba's Avatar
    Status
    BudakPurba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    If the left eyes ( Kakashi sharingan eyes) is important .. don't u think that , to gain it will be the First Thing in Obito/ Akatsuki To Do List... he must chasing that eyes , before making his move to start the War.. but did he??

    No, he dont!!!!

    Why?

    Because, its doesnt matter... the eyes is not important... he still can use others sharingan in his possessions to replace it...
     
         

  18. #218
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by Barronator View Post
    Yes we know that Obito can't use Susano'o unless maybe he takes his eye back from Kakashi or w/e but we don't need 9 pages of people saying the same "he needs 2 eyes".

    Few things that I'm reading here that have no logic at all....

    - Tsykomi and Amaterasu are ITACHI'S moves from his MS they are not needed for Susano'o
    - Tobi can't use random Uchiha eyes and somehow gain Susano'o

    I'm sure these have already been cleared up but I felt like posting anyway.
    Sorry but you do. Its symbolic why you need both to gain the 3rd power. When are people going to realize that most of Uchiha's abilities are related to Japanese mythology??? What did Itachi say about Izanagi? He said that Izanami and Izanagi are a matching pair. Susanoo is the 3rd child of Izanagi and Izanami. Amateratsu is the 1st child and Tsukuyomi is the 2nd. I swear people on NB can be some of the slowest people ever. Something that directly related and people try to say otherwise is just sad... Susanoo, Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi are matching pairs just like Izanagi and Izanami! They are directly related to each other, just like the story of Susanoo and him defeating the 8 headed serpent(Orochimaru)...

    Tobi him self states that he wanted Sasuke because a sharigan that can gain even the Susanoo is a rarity. This means that there are special requirements outside of just gaining the MS to gain Susanoo. Which are obviously Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi. Danzo states to Sasuke that even though Sasuke has the same powers as Itachi, he was no where near on his level.
     
         

  19. #219
    Member BudakPurba's Avatar
    Status
    BudakPurba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Obito's was transplanted so he can't use Sharingan techs.


    He used Sharingan for that, a 3-Tomoe.



    He doesn't have Susanoo...he doesn't even have 2 Sharingan.



    Again he doesn't have Susanoo.

    see this proof that Obito uses Izanagi when fight Konan... in ur face...HahaHa..

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html

    this the proof that obito has 2 sharingan... in ur face...hahaha

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html
     
         

  20. #220
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    i dont understand the facts that need Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu to activate Susanoo.. try to understand this:-

    1) Sasuke awaken susanoo without using Tsukuyomi and amaterasu first... he uses amaterasu after activating the susanoo... so the fact that Tsukuyomi and amaterasu needed to activate Susanoo is rubbish... the Susanoo, amaterasu, Tsukuyomi is like the technique that can be use by MS users... those technique is more likely a package for MS users... maybe the degree of the technique power or shape is different from one to anothers... such as Madara Susanoo is more high level than Itachi and sasuke... Sasuke amaterasu is more efficient than itachi because sasuke can manipulate the susano shape to become weapons or sheilds...

    2) Once again.. try to look at the facts that... Obito has many sharingan eyes... which means he can activate any of those eyes into MS anytime... so what the heck are u saying repeatedly that obito DON'T HAVE 2 MS!!!... open ur eyes... the facts that he don't have 2 MS is funny.... HA HA HA... he dont have his both eyes , yes that true... but who needs the same eyes to awaken the MS.. its just need 2 sharingan only .... doesnt matter who eyes is it.... Madara eyes... are u confirm that the eyes that madara uses now is his originals eyes... what if one is different to another... THE FACTS IS THAT MS CAN BE AWAKEN EVENTHOUGH THE EYES IS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE, JUST AS LONG AS IT WAS AT THE SAME PERSONS...

    3) and try to thinks this... WHAT IS THE SUSANOO?? ... WHAT IT IS SUSANOO USES?..

    a) As a powerfull sheilds against strong / weak attacks....
    > Itachi never uses it before untill he was attacks by Sasuke Kirin... itachi uses it as the Sheilds...
    > Sasuke saves his life from Raikage (ay) attacks by activating the Susanoo...
    > Madara uses it when fighting the 5 kages...

    b) also as a powerfull attacks...
    > Itachi using it against nagato..
    > sasuke using it killing Zetsu... amaterasu swords..
    > madara using the susanoo swords to breaks the grounds during 5 kages battle...

    # but most importantly... look closely... those people who activate the Susanoo... what is the similarity... they vulnerable ( expose) to attacks if they not using the Susanoo... those poeple can be touch.. any strike / attacks can hit them ... so , to sheilds themself.. Susanoo is the best tools...
    As for obito... he didnt need to activate the susanoo YET!!! because no one can land an attacks of him... If his live was threatened , Im positively sure that he will using the Susanoo
    Sorry Kishimoto wrote the Databook which says you need Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu for Susanoo...so you must be saying Kishi's words are rubbish then.


    And even then Tobi still needs 2 MS eyes, what's funny is that you are completely blind and fail to see the fact that he 1 MS and 1 Rinnegan...show me scans of Obito having 2 MS then i'll take you seriously.

    Madara's eyes are the same because the EMS pattern is the same so that's a fail on your part.

    Do you know how MS is activated? You have to kill the one closest to you...Obito has no one close to him anymore so he can't just activate any of those eyes and make them become MS...another fail on your part.

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    see this proof that Obito uses Izanagi when fight Konan... in ur face...HahaHa..

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html

    this the proof that obito has 2 sharingan... in ur face...hahaha

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html
    I know he has 2 Sharingan genius...he only has on Mangekyo Sharingan.

    Yeah, he used Izanagi with Sharingan, not Rinnegan.

    Might want to do some more research before making yourself look like a fool.
     
         
    Last edited by KidGamer65; 10-17-2012 at 02:59 AM.

  21. #221
    Member BudakPurba's Avatar
    Status
    BudakPurba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    Sorry but you do. Its symbolic why you need both to gain the 3rd power. When are people going to realize that most of Uchiha's abilities are related to Japanese mythology??? What did Itachi say about Izanagi? He said that Izanami and Izanagi are a matching pair. Susanoo is the 3rd child of Izanagi and Izanami. Amateratsu is the 1st child and Tsukuyomi is the 2nd. I swear people on NB can be some of the slowest people ever. Something that directly related and people try to say otherwise is just sad... Susanoo, Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi are matching pairs just like Izanagi and Izanami! They are directly related to each other, just like the story of Susanoo and him defeating the 8 headed serpent(Orochimaru)...

    Tobi him self states that he wanted Sasuke because a sharigan that can gain even the Susanoo is a rarity. This means that there are special requirements outside of just gaining the MS to gain Susanoo. Which are obviously Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi. Danzo states to Sasuke that even though Sasuke has the same powers as Itachi, he was no where near on his level.
    izanagi is only for those who posses senju and uchiha cells together... it was originally use by sage of six paths... thats why the ones who can performs it , the sage of six paths, danzo, obito.... this is the proof

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html
     
         

  22. #222
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    izanagi is only for those who posses senju and uchiha cells together... it was originally use by sage of six paths... thats why the ones who can performs it , the sage of six paths, danzo, obito.... this is the proof

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html
    Sorry but no. What Tobi was saying is that he could manipulate the time length of Izanagi because he had Hashirama's DNA/powers. This is why he said Danzo couldn't replicate what he did because he couldn't control Hashirama's powers. Izanagi does not need Hashirama's powers UNLESS you are a non-Uchiha. This is why Danzo had access to that ability.

    Itachi explanation on Izanami pretty much makes what you said false.

     
         
    Last edited by Zato; 10-17-2012 at 03:14 AM.

  23. #223
    Member BudakPurba's Avatar
    Status
    BudakPurba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Sorry Kishimoto wrote the Databook which says you need Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu for Susanoo...so you must be saying Kishi's words are rubbish then.


    And even then Tobi still needs 2 MS eyes, what's funny is that you are completely blind and fail to see the fact that he 1 MS and 1 Rinnegan...show me scans of Obito having 2 MS then i'll take you seriously.

    Madara's eyes are the same because the EMS pattern is the same so that's a fail on your part.

    Do you know how MS is activated? You have to kill the one closest to you...Obito has no one close to him anymore so he can't just activate any of those eyes and make them become MS...another fail on your part.



    I know he has 2 Sharingan genius...he only has on Mangekyo Sharingan.

    Yeah, he used Izanagi with Sharingan, not Rinnegan.

    Might want to do some more research before making yourself look like a fool.
    the books is back dated... now kishi is making story not totally basis in the past facts.. u can see now that there a some facts that different from the previous chapter... same with the kakashi MS awaken.. it show that it was awaken when they are young but...kakashi only show it when fighting madara... so the facts that MS awaken when kakashi killed rin is just a new made ...

    and then if really needs to have amaterasu and tsukuyomi to activate susanoo.. does sasuke shows u that he uses amaterasu and tsukuyomi first then activate susanoo... NO!!! he just use the susanoo... the questions here is not just does Obito has susanoo or not... it also does Obito has tsukuyomi and amaterasu or not? ... Madara also uses susano without using the tsukuyomi and amaterasu.. u cant just say that he cant susanoo or amaterasu or tsukuyomi because u didnt see he using it yet...

    ok the rinnegan... how to awake rinnegan? .. tells me... from MS > rinnegan... so who eyes is it.. Madara? .. it only a pair which given to young nagato... so how about the rest Pain.. who eyes is it... 6 pairs.. i doubtly that madara gives them all... its obito ho has to do the awakening the sharingan eyes...

    he not using the MS in both of his eyes because he needs to control the bijuu ... so he use one MS and one rinnegan... and that rinngean is needed to control edo mazo...

    he has a lot of sharingan collections... maybe there are a few in his possession is already in MS mode... because he never worried about internal darkness... Why?.. because he already has the internal MS... thats why he didnt bother his eyes with kakashi...

    it is obvious to not gaining the highest power before starting the war... Obito must realise that to gain Ms in important before start the war... its stupid to let kakashi wondering aroung with his eyes... unless it was not IMPORTANT!!!
     
         

  24. #224
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    the books is back dated... now kishi is making story not totally basis in the past facts.. u can see now that there a some facts that different from the previous chapter... same with the kakashi MS awaken.. it show that it was awaken when they are young but...kakashi only show it when fighting madara... so the facts that MS awaken when kakashi killed rin is just a new made ...

    and then if really needs to have amaterasu and tsukuyomi to activate susanoo.. does sasuke shows u that he uses amaterasu and tsukuyomi first then activate susanoo... NO!!! he just use the susanoo... the questions here is not just does Obito has susanoo or not... it also does Obito has tsukuyomi and amaterasu or not? ... Madara also uses susano without using the tsukuyomi and amaterasu.. u cant just say that he cant susanoo or amaterasu or tsukuyomi because u didnt see he using it yet...

    ok the rinnegan... how to awake rinnegan? .. tells me... from MS > rinnegan... so who eyes is it.. Madara? .. it only a pair which given to young nagato... so how about the rest Pain.. who eyes is it... 6 pairs.. i doubtly that madara gives them all... its obito ho has to do the awakening the sharingan eyes...

    he not using the MS in both of his eyes because he needs to control the bijuu ... so he use one MS and one rinnegan... and that rinngean is needed to control edo mazo...

    he has a lot of sharingan collections... maybe there are a few in his possession is already in MS mode... because he never worried about internal darkness... Why?.. because he already has the internal MS... thats why he didnt bother his eyes with kakashi...

    it is obvious to not gaining the highest power before starting the war... Obito must realise that to gain Ms in important before start the war... its stupid to let kakashi wondering aroung with his eyes... unless it was not IMPORTANT!!!
    Wow all I had to do was read like 3 sentences and know this was a fail post. Sasuke used Tsukuyomi and Amateratsu on Killer Bee...
     
         

  25. #225
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    the books is back dated... now kishi is making story not totally basis in the past facts.. u can see now that there a some facts that different from the previous chapter... same with the kakashi MS awaken.. it show that it was awaken when they are young but...kakashi only show it when fighting madara... so the facts that MS awaken when kakashi killed rin is just a new made ...


    and then if really needs to have amaterasu and tsukuyomi to activate susanoo.. does sasuke shows u that he uses amaterasu and tsukuyomi first then activate susanoo... NO!!! he just use the susanoo... the questions here is not just does Obito has susanoo or not... it also does Obito has tsukuyomi and amaterasu or not? ... Madara also uses susano without using the tsukuyomi and amaterasu.. u cant just say that he cant susanoo or amaterasu or tsukuyomi because u didnt see he using it yet...
    Databook wasn't outdated when Sasuke got MS...which was a year after it came out. Madara hasn't shown his MS abilities so you can't talk about those for now, Sasuke used Tsukuyomi against Bee and Danzo. Obito has Kamui in his eye not Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi. You can only have 1 technique in your eye.

    ok the rinnegan... how to awake rinnegan? .. tells me... from MS > rinnegan... so who eyes is it.. Madara? .. it only a pair which given to young nagato... so how about the rest Pain.. who eyes is it... 6 pairs.. i doubtly that madara gives them all... its obito ho has to do the awakening the sharingan eyes...
    Exactly genius.....Obito can't use the Sharingan abilities with Rinnegan because he didn't awaken it..Madara did.

    he not using the MS in both of his eyes because he needs to control the bijuu ... so he use one MS and one rinnegan... and that rinngean is needed to control edo mazo...
    Exactly...that mean he can't use Susanoo...he has no MS in both eyes, he only has one...Kakashi has the other one.

    he has a lot of sharingan collections... maybe there are a few in his possession is already in MS mode... because he never worried about internal darkness... Why?.. because he already has the internal MS... thats why he didnt bother his eyes with kakashi..
    Now you're making shit up...Obito has 1 MS not EMS.

    it
    is obvious to not gaining the highest power before starting the war... Obito must realise that to gain Ms in important before start the war... its stupid to let kakashi wondering aroung with his eyes... unless it was not IMPORTANT!!!
    Im gonna say this one last time...show me scans that show Obito having more than one MS....oh wait you can't cause he doesn't.

    there is only one MS tech in each eye...Obito has Kamui and you need Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu to use Susanoo.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •