Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

I agree with that fact that it's getting off the scale in term's of tactic's and intelligent fighting.

I do however think that you're fan boyism came through, when you used one scene to show Sasuke Superiority... Witch is bullshit.

Sasuke has been saves more time than anyone in the manga.....

Status
    Jan 2012
    Status

i feel like the seriaes is just accidently snowballing. a bad ass jutsu is made so an evenmore bad ass jutsu has to be made to counter it and so fourth until you have jutsus like tail beast bomb and an army of sharingan/rinnigan bijuus.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

Lets make more money out of this series jutsu

Status
    Mar 2012
    Blah

EXACTLY...except there are parts of shippuden that far surpass part one.

But these fuqqing animators need to step their game up...or fire them and hire better ones.

They change the style of the animation wayyy to much, and it gets on my nerves.

Someone tell the studio that they dont need to make a naruto movie every fuqqing year!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Status

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    Lets make more money out of this series jutsu
    baha plus rep for you for making me laugh

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I agree with that fact that it's getting off the scale in term's of tactic's and intelligent fighting.

I do however think that you're fan boyism came through, when you used one scene to show Sasuke Superiority... Witch is bullshit.

Sasuke has been saves more time than anyone in the manga.....
    *Sigh* if you read one of my posts i used that as to make this thread less serious then it is, i'm not a Sasuke fanboy even if it shows it on my name ava and sig, i just like his character more then others but that really has nothing to do with this thread, i mentioned Naruto more often then Sasuke.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

I just want to point out there is a ton of strategy if you look for it. Ya other is spamming of techs but there is also strategy. Like kakashi sending naruto close into another dimension. Itachi setting up izami. Naruto using sage mode to get the rikage to hit himself. So many things dude......... also look at all the zetsu dead by kuni or itachi using kuni to blind the summons......

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Part 1 by far > Part 2 in many ways. It has lost its depth and uniqueness. The stories just seemed to flow so much better in Part 1. Like the entire chuunin exams arc that led to the climactic fight between Naruto and Gaara where Naruto defeated an opponent that Sasuke couldn't which later turned into the starting point for Sasuke's rage at his lack of growth while staying in Konoha.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by straightup View Post
    i feel like the seriaes is just accidently snowballing. a bad ass jutsu is made so an evenmore bad ass jutsu has to be made to counter it and so fourth until you have jutsus like tail beast bomb and an army of sharingan/rinnigan bijuus.
    Yup, i don't see the logic in Naruto getting bijuu bomb so Sasuke needs to get a equal power, even if they're ment to be equal i'd rather see Naruto/Sasuke weaker then one another and try to outsmart eachother in their battle instead of clashing OP Jutsu's you know.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi no Houkou View Post
    Part 2 has so much wrong with it, and let's not even get on how many times he should have been dead through both parts.....
    wow another kid soooo smart he cant even figure out how to stop watching somthing he doesnt like

Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    Nah i just wanted to get my opinion across the Kirin finishing shippuden wasn't ment literally i just wanted to add something ''less serious'' about this thread ya know. Thanks for reading btw.
    so what is you opinion exactly?...shippuden should have ended in ep 60 with no real conclusion is basically what i got from that if im wrong correct me

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kral View Post
    I just want to point out there is a ton of strategy if you look for it. Ya other is spamming of techs but there is also strategy. Like kakashi sending naruto close into another dimension. Itachi setting up izami. Naruto using sage mode to get the rikage to hit himself. So many things dude......... also look at all the zetsu dead by kuni or itachi using kuni to blind the summons......
    Kunai's only actually hit someone in the war, nowhere else and i agree with you there has indeed been some strategy but it's only been so few, i mean what if Kakashi wasn't there to battle Obito that would've made for a way more tactical battle then spamming kamui more then he should be able too.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Hey angel yuh duh sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    EXACTLY...except there are parts of shippuden that far surpass part one.

But these fuqqing animators need to step their game up...or fire them and hire better ones.

They change the style of the animation wayyy to much, and it gets on my nerves.

Someone tell the studio that they dont need to make a naruto movie every fuqqing year!
    But... I like naruto movies :P

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

*Sigh* if you read one of my posts i used that as to make this thread less serious then it is, i'm not a Sasuke fanboy even if it shows it on my name ava and sig, i just like his character more then others but that really has nothing to do with this thread, i mentioned Naruto more often then Sasuke.
    Okay i understand ... Then i would withdraw that statement.

I though that the condition's have to be right for sasuke to use Kirin ... They didn't look right to me tbh.

The only reason he went to do that jutsu was so that kish could have us wondering what his new Technique was.

The Manga/Anime couldn't have ended there because there was still allot of unanswered question's to be answered.

I respect you're opinion... But ended it with sasuke winning is just rubbish ahha... Yamato didn't even get to show us his full potential

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Okay i understand ... Then i would withdraw that statement.

I though that the condition's have to be right for sasuke to use Kirin ... They didn't look right to me tbh.

The only reason he went to do that jutsu was so that kish could have us wondering what his new Technique was.

The Manga/Anime couldn't have ended there because there was still allot of unanswered question's to be answered.

I respect you're opinion... But ended it with sasuke winning is just rubbish ahha... Yamato didn't even get to show us his full potential
    Haha, thanks for understanding but the story behind me posting that picture of him stabbing Yamato was just to be funny because he said yamato would f- him up so i immediatly thought about when Sasuke stabbed Yamato

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Part 1 by far > Part 2 in many ways. It has lost its depth and uniqueness. The stories just seemed to flow so much better in Part 1. Like the entire chuunin exams arc that led to the climactic fight between Naruto and Gaara where Naruto defeated an opponent that Sasuke couldn't which later turned into the starting point for Sasuke's rage at his lack of growth while staying in Konoha.
    Yup, i really loved the chunin exams i just wish there were more tournaments/arena battles of some sort just even if it was a filler because everyone would enjoy for example a WHAT-IF battle with two completely random ninja's.

Status
    May 2012
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin

I thinkt the fights still are technical just on a more epic level. Look atr naruto vs edo raikage. I think the match between danzo and sasuke was cool(though I do think that was a lame way to kill danzo thought he would play a bigger role in current story) and sasuke and danzo were both trying find ways to bring down their oponent. How can anyone watching naruto right now not think that kakashi, naruto, Bee and gai vs tobi was not fun and interresting as well as well thought out and quite special as far as fights in the series go. I think that kishi while increasing the power of the ninja has tried his best to make the fights just as complex(atleast when two ninja on the same level are fighting.)

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Yep, he sure was dominating.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by realobito1 View Post
    I thinkt the fights still are technical just on a more epic level. Look atr naruto vs edo raikage. I think the match between danzo and sasuke was cool(though I do think that was a lame way to kill danzo thought he would play a bigger role in current story) and sasuke and danzo were both trying find ways to bring down their oponent. How can anyone watching naruto right now not think that kakashi, naruto, Bee and gai vs tobi was not fun and interresting as well as well thought out and quite special as far as fights in the series go. I think that kishi while increasing the power of the ninja has tried his best to make the fights just as complex(atleast when two ninja on the same level are fighting.)
    Yeah but it's always people on the same level fighting, someone that is weaker then Naruto could defeat him with enough strategy and outsmart him, i mean all we're gonna see is people slicing up mountains in the future manga, it is awesome but it's not really something for ninja's.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post

Haha! nice comeback i totally forgot about that, you win this argument ;_)

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Haha, thanks for understanding but the story behind me posting that picture of him stabbing Yamato was just to be funny because he said yamato would f- him up so i immediatly thought about when Sasuke stabbed Yamato
    Haha Yeah i know what you mean... Although you look at what obito did in the recent chapter.

Giving that Obito never used Wood Style before, Get's you wondering what Yamato was really like, considering he's been using it since a child. We only get to see him making houses and tree's

YAMTOO WAS TROLLED A TELL YOU :D Hahha